Mad Bomber (Neutral chaos)

Suggest new roles or changes to current roles for the game here.

Mad Bomber (Neutral chaos)

Postby adamkad1 » Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:43 pm

Summary: You are a mental patient that wants to destroy the town utterly

Attack: Unstoppable
Defense: Basic
Unique: Yes
Priority: Highest
Immunities: Detection immunity

Abilities: Plant a bomb at someone's house

Attributes: After you plant a bomb, the next night your target will notice the bomb. They can either leave it alone (And die) or pass the bomb to someone else. They can not use their night ability while bombed. The bomb will explode after 3 passes. There can be multiple bombs in play. (3 limit? or something.) If a bomb is given to a mad bomber, they can pass it like anyone else, but it wont explode on them. Any visitors to an exploded target will also die, and all wills and death notes will be ereased.

Investigative results:
Sheriff: Your target is innocent!
Investigator: Your target could be a Sheriff, Executioner, Werewolf, Poisoner or bomber
Consigliere: Your target wants to blow the town up. They must be a Bomber.

Goal: Kill everyone.

Extras: I kinda also consider adding a counter role, kinda like VH: Defuser. They would be a townie, and they can go to peoples houses to defuse their bombs, though they can not go anywhere if a bomb is in their house. When the bomber is dead, they turn into a vigi, like VH.
And a little silly thing thats probably even more unbalanced: After you have deployed atleast 3 bombs, you can use 'The big one'. If you do it, the next day the town will be alerted the big one is armed. If the bomber is not lynched, everyone will die.
adamkad1

Re: Mad Bomber (Neutral chaos)

Postby SuperGDPWYL » Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:33 pm

#1 first thing i noticed: no we do NOT need another hardcounter in tos
#2 why is this NC and not NK
#3 this is very OP
#4 give the town more than one day to hang the bomber when they use the tactical nuke
I exist
SuperGDPWYL

Postby WaveAqualei » Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:16 pm

SuperGDPWYL wrote:#1 first thing i noticed: no we do NOT need another hardcounter in tos
#2 why is this NC and not NK
#3 this is very OP
#4 give the town more than one day to hang the bomber when they use the tactical nuke

Yeah I agree
WaveAqualei
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby timurtheking » Sun Jul 31, 2022 11:15 am

Love role ideas. This role is great, add Defuser and perhaps a Fireman type role too so we have an Arsonist hardcounter then this thread becomes goated enough to join TG and maybe even TOS!
Check out my ideas:
The Philosophers (New Faction)
Witch Change/buff

Just remembering the good times when this forum was alive :))

Best known for; hosting The Room FG series and being the Right Hand of Game's Hub
timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Return to Role Ideas