Witch votes, guilties, and lynches SK (gamethrowing)

Processed reports are sent here.

Moderator: Trial Judge

Witch votes, guilties, and lynches SK (gamethrowing)

Postby Randyxpxp » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:38 pm

The witch (IGN: daddy poo/username: doctor551) voted against the SK (Kane) despite the SK telling the witch they're SK and that voting against them will cause the witch and the SK to lose. The witch then voted guilty despite the SK stating in clear terms multiple times that if the witch votes guilty the witch will lose, the SK will lose, and town will win. The SK was lynched as a result and the win was given to town by the witch. This is 100% provable gamethrowing. This is a custom lobby and there were no other possible evil killers left. The werewolf had been executed, all three mafia had died, and it had come down to the SK, the witch, the second jester, and two town. I explicitly told the witch and the jester not to vote for me, for if they did vote for me and lynched me, neither of them could win, and town would win instead. Rather than not vote, which is what the witch should do, and which is the only way for them to win in that situation, they instead voted the confessed SK up, voted guilty, lynched the SK, and gave the win to town, causing the SK, the witch, and the jester to all lose in the process. There was literally no possible way for the witch to lynch the SK and still win in that situation, since the only other evil left is a jester. I recently got a witch suspended for deliberately lynching an SK, and this is a very similar case. This witch deliberately voted the confessed SK, they deliberately ignored the SK's pleads to vote innocent, and they deliberately voted guilty and caused the SK, the jester, and the witch themself to lose. That's 100% provable gamethrowing.

Witch voting guilty on the serial killer despite the confessed serial killer's pleads to vote innocent or else cause town to win: https://gyazo.com/4e4f6647a47fab439e682db7615bb19f
Post-game lobby: https://gyazo.com/8322f279057ca629d9f7e1cc3a04c1e2
Randyxpxp
Transporter
Transporter

Return to Closed Reports