Clear-cut Gamethrowing

Processed reports are sent here.

Moderator: Trial Judge

Clear-cut Gamethrowing

Postby DaQween » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:53 am

Clear-cut gamethrowing is becoming more and more frequent. More and more players are joining Town of Salem, and with these new members comes more throwers. I really dont understand how one could think it is ok to do such a thing just because they are mad about something. For example:

Just 10 minutes prior to me writing this post, I was in a game with a person named Mary Johnson(Username: madiscnn). We were both mafia members. Our Mafioso had died night 1 to a Bodyguard and the Jailor found our Godfather. The Jailor in the game told the town to hang Mary Johnson(the thrower and our Forger), so I replied with ¨Jailor INNO everyone else GUILTY¨ or something along those lines. It ended up that the vote was a 3-4 Guilty vote, with me and the Godfather being 2 of the guilty votes. Had we innocented it would have made us even more suspicious than we had already been. So Mary Johnson take it upon herself to tell the entire town to report me for throwing and gave out the fact that I was our Consigliere(Directly after I had gained the towns trust).

I dont really know how to post the pictures I have of this gamethrow but I emailed Blank Media Games already with a screenshot of this post, as well as the pictures of the throw.
DaQween

Re: Clear-cut Gamethrowing

Postby Flavorable » Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:43 am

Please upload the pictures to an image hosting site (imgur etc) and post them here as soon as possible. Please do so by editing your original post.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Closed Reports