Multiaccounting

Processed reports are sent here.

Moderator: Trial Judge

Multiaccounting

Postby SquireJames » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:21 pm

Okay, since clearly I was misunderstood here.

I'd like to report the players Laythe (Guest One), Elemenk (Guest Two) and Donatsu (Guest Three). It's clear from the details of the fake report they made against me that they are multiaccounting or on some kind of call, and yet again there are fake reports against me when I've done nothing at all. Check out the entire chat.

https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/v ... id=2275042

Oh and Guest One outed the entire Mafia in his will, so, he's a gamethrower too.

I didn't report them at the time, I forgot. They filed a spurious report against me, and if you read that report it's blatantly obvious that Guest One gamethrew by revealing the Mafia in his will (check it) and that Guest One, Two and Three were either multi-accounting or on a call. It's blatant.

Now, can you please address that? The evidence is RIGHT THERE in that report. Just read it please.
SquireJames
Jester
Jester

Re: Multiaccounting

Postby SquireJames » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:39 pm

I would only add that they did false report me, claiming I was harassing them, accusing me of hacking, saying I was "rude and mean" and such when i did no such thing. I'd hope that such false reporting is treated seriously, as it does add to the workload of people dealing with actual complaints.

Also, in case it escaped your notice, all three left the game simultaneously even though there was quite the gap between when two died and when the other two did. Highly likely they were in fact one person on three accounts, especially as they were all parroting the same thing.

Thank you for reviewing this and deeming the fraudulent report against me as innocent. It does bother me having open reports against me, especially ones as clearly fake as these.
SquireJames
Jester
Jester

Return to Closed Reports