Reporting paigemonty10 for Homophobia/Hate Speech

Processed reports are sent here.

Moderator: Trial Judge

Reporting paigemonty10 for Homophobia/Hate Speech

Postby IAmJay55 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:35 pm

User calls people gay (as a slur), and then says they will use the trial system to ensure they arent banned. I dont know if this counts as impersonating a mod, but please look into this user ID

I was unable to capture the lobby list, but you can check for their report history for paigemonty10. I want to ensure that they cant use the trial system to inno themselves, which apparently people can do

They said something to the affect of "I am in the trial system, I will get it dismissed"

https://imgur.com/a/hpDznBt

User ID: paigemonty10

The user said they were "a part of the trial system" and that the report would be dismissed. They seem confident in getting their slur dismissed. They seem to be sure using slurs is something they cant be banned for, and mentions being a part of the trial system as if they have some insider knowledge on what happens to their account. I dont know exactly how the trial system works, but it is clear the user mentions their membership as some kind of assurance that their actions wont have consequences.

In the chat history, you will see the user mock people for reporting him for using a slur and rub it in people's faces because he has some kind of knowledge about the trial system that we dont.

I dont understand how using homophobic slurs brazenly is acceptable, especially since the user scoffs at the idea of getting banned for using said slur.

The user has taken ownership of the messages below
Last edited by IAmJay55 on Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:53 pm, edited 4 times in total.
IAmJay55
Jester
Jester

Re: Reporting paigemonty10 for Homophobia/Hate Speech

Postby paigemonty10 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:43 pm

Hi IAmJay55.

There was no mention of any valid homophobic slurs in that lobby. The trial system is a voting system. All Town of Salem players have access to the trial system. There was no mention of intentionally trying to sway a false report. This is not a BMG impersonation attempt.
Last edited by paigemonty10 on Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
paigemonty10
Jester
Jester

Postby IAmJay55 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:46 pm

Since replying on reports is not permissible, I have edited this comment (but cannot delete it)
Last edited by IAmJay55 on Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IAmJay55
Jester
Jester

Postby paigemonty10 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:55 pm

Insinuating a player stated they would 'get themselves innoed' in trial system when that was never mentioned can be considered a false-report.
I'm going to leave this here. Please read through it carefully.

https://town-of-salem.fandom.com/wiki/T ... e_Offenses
paigemonty10
Jester
Jester

Postby Hiway202 » Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:53 am

Please be sure you follow the Guidelines for Reporting Players.

5. A screenshot of the post-game lobby. This is to make sure you were actually in the game, and to validate your report further.

User currently has no valid reports and it has been over a month, so I'm locking this post. Make sure to report in game if you have any issues in the future.
Hello, my name's Elencia! I'm happy to answer questions, so feel free to send me a PM if you need anything! However, I don't have the power to grant your appeal, so please don't PM me about that.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Hiway202
Trial System Judge
Trial System Judge

Return to Closed Reports