Reporting a Mod

Processed reports are sent here.

Moderator: Trial Judge

Reporting a Mod

Postby MrDaviis » Fri May 27, 2022 5:28 am

I want to report the GMOD Jerme and the GMOD Flavorable.
A good trial system is built with the foundation of hard proof and evidence. I report these because they at countless occasions have made up assumptions and take things out of proportion and context. They always reply with "may count towards X", "could be X" and never "solid concrete proof". Also if a report is archived then how do you know its valid or invalid, in the real world when we dont have evidence or hard proof we let go the charges. And your rules that you probably made up yourself is just for your own benefit. "All reports are valid and valid reports are not appealable", then why even have a appeal system in the first place. Your mods just want to feel powerful.

Also i was warned for replying on a man i thought was wrongfully banned and i stood up for him. But what do you think MR GMOD Flavorable do? Well he uses the same tactics that the Stasi did during East Germany. He silenced me. Do you see why this trial system is bad now? They twist and turn rules for their own gain and never listens to feedback.

Another problem is the lack of belief in second chances. God believes in second chances, even a third chance. He believes in moving past the mistakes. And if you read reports thoroughly maybe you would find people that are indeed willing to change.

But now then, are you gonna silence me again or take this feedback and take a hard look at your current system which is at this moment rigged.

Best regards! :D
MrDaviis

Re: Reporting a Mod

Postby shapesifter13 » Fri May 27, 2022 8:42 am

MrDaviis wrote:I want to report the GMOD Jerme and the GMOD Flavorable.
A good trial system is built with the foundation of hard proof and evidence. I report these because they at countless occasions have made up assumptions and take things out of proportion and context. They always reply with "may count towards X", "could be X" and never "solid concrete proof". Also if a report is archived then how do you know its valid or invalid, in the real world when we dont have evidence or hard proof we let go the charges. And your rules that you probably made up yourself is just for your own benefit. "All reports are valid and valid reports are not appealable", then why even have a appeal system in the first place. Your mods just want to feel powerful.

Appeals are to appeal invalid bans on the rare occasion a mistake is made. If you have examples where you feel there was insufficient proof feel free to provide them.

MrDaviis wrote:Also i was warned for replying on a man i thought was wrongfully banned and i stood up for him. But what do you think MR GMOD Flavorable do? Well he uses the same tactics that the Stasi did during East Germany. He silenced me. Do you see why this trial system is bad now? They twist and turn rules for their own gain and never listens to feedback.

Only the person banned/suspended, and mods are allowed to post on appeals. This is the rule in place. If you break it, then you are likely to get punished.

MrDaviis wrote:Another problem is the lack of belief in second chances. God believes in second chances, even a third chance. He believes in moving past the mistakes. And if you read reports thoroughly maybe you would find people that are indeed willing to change.

We believe in 4 chances in most cases actually. Unless you are a racist, homophobe, transphobe, etc. Then you can kindly leave our game. A normal player gets 4 strikes though.

MrDaviis wrote:But now then, are you gonna silence me again or take this feedback and take a hard look at your current system which is at this moment rigged.

The system is not perfect, and likely never will be. The system has grown over time, and will continue to grow with community feedback, and changes we as the devs make.
shapesifter13
Developer
Developer

Return to Closed Reports