Forum Fantasy Episode 1 (Main Thread - Day 3)

A place for old, unplayed, and completed games go to lie.

How do you like this Fourm Game so Far?

Poll ended at Thu May 09, 2019 10:37 am

Good enough to get their own hub like Behind the Mask
5
36%
Pretty Good
3
21%
Decent
2
14%
Not Bad
0
No votes
OK
1
7%
Meh, just a normal FG to me
1
7%
Not really that good
1
7%
I dislike the idea
0
No votes
would never join again
0
No votes
I hate seth hosting, he's the worst!
1
7%
 
Total votes : 14

Re: Forum Fantasy Episode 1 (Main Thread)

Postby TheDebil » Sun May 05, 2019 12:17 pm

Phone0Ix wrote:/vote TheDebil

SHADES AND NAGAS AND HUMANS UNITE

nice human claim.
/vote phone0ix
tis the season Spoiler: Image
FM Record: 13 - 18 - 3
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 295
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: Forum Fantasy Episode 1 (Main Thread)

Postby Jalandh » Sun May 05, 2019 12:18 pm

TheDebil wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:/vote TheDebil

SHADES AND NAGAS AND HUMANS UNITE

nice human claim.
/vote phone0ix


lulrite?

Humans are the nk/ne iirc

/vote phone
No matter what painful things happens,
Even when it looks like you'll lose...
When no one else in the world believes in you...
When you don't even believe in yourself...
I will believe in you!
User avatar
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:58 pm
Location: BABY SHARK DOO DOO DOO DOO

Re: Forum Fantasy Episode 1 (Main Thread)

Postby Phone0Ix » Sun May 05, 2019 12:18 pm

TheDebil wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:/vote TheDebil

SHADES AND NAGAS AND HUMANS UNITE

nice human claim.
/vote phone0ix

No I'm shade trying to fight against goblins like you because of your plans to eliminate shades.

And also that fifth alliance is like maf so I don't wanna work with them either
Hey I'm Julian, a fan from ToS! If you want to have my Discord username or play a game of ToS, just PM me!

FM stats:
11-24-2
Also look this link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
User avatar
Phone0Ix
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 426
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:00 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Forum Fantasy Episode 1 (Main Thread)

Postby Jalandh » Sun May 05, 2019 12:19 pm

Phone0Ix wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:/vote TheDebil

SHADES AND NAGAS AND HUMANS UNITE

nice human claim.
/vote phone0ix

No I'm shade trying to fight against goblins like you because of your plans to eliminate shades.

And also that fifth alliance is like maf so I don't wanna work with them either


But im trying to help shades. Why would you try to hurt me?
No matter what painful things happens,
Even when it looks like you'll lose...
When no one else in the world believes in you...
When you don't even believe in yourself...
I will believe in you!
User avatar
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:58 pm
Location: BABY SHARK DOO DOO DOO DOO

Re: Forum Fantasy Episode 1 (Main Thread)

Postby Phone0Ix » Sun May 05, 2019 12:19 pm

Jalandh wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:/vote TheDebil

SHADES AND NAGAS AND HUMANS UNITE

nice human claim.
/vote phone0ix

No I'm shade trying to fight against goblins like you because of your plans to eliminate shades.

And also that fifth alliance is like maf so I don't wanna work with them either


But im trying to help shades. Why would you try to hurt me?

Because Debil wants to eliminate shades
Hey I'm Julian, a fan from ToS! If you want to have my Discord username or play a game of ToS, just PM me!

FM stats:
11-24-2
Also look this link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
User avatar
Phone0Ix
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 426
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:00 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Forum Fantasy Episode 1 (Main Thread)

Postby Jalandh » Sun May 05, 2019 12:21 pm

Phone0Ix wrote:
Jalandh wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:/vote TheDebil

SHADES AND NAGAS AND HUMANS UNITE

nice human claim.
/vote phone0ix

No I'm shade trying to fight against goblins like you because of your plans to eliminate shades.

And also that fifth alliance is like maf so I don't wanna work with them either


But im trying to help shades. Why would you try to hurt me?

Because Debil wants to eliminate shades


Debil is being debil, ignore him. Im the one with the power to destroy the pesky humans and the other filth

Shades are my bros
No matter what painful things happens,
Even when it looks like you'll lose...
When no one else in the world believes in you...
When you don't even believe in yourself...
I will believe in you!
User avatar
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:58 pm
Location: BABY SHARK DOO DOO DOO DOO

Re: Forum Fantasy Episode 1 (Main Thread)

Postby TheDebil » Sun May 05, 2019 12:21 pm

phone why would you claim that humans should unite with you though
isnt this going against your wincon
and isnt jackals and humans similar
i dont see why would you pick humans instead of jackals
bad reason overall, you fell into my trap exactly how i wanted you to
tis the season Spoiler: Image
FM Record: 13 - 18 - 3
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 295
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: Forum Fantasy Episode 1 (Main Thread)

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Sun May 05, 2019 12:22 pm

Sigh. If only the greens understood about the greatness of the dark lord. I suspect jalandh wants to aid the forces of dark and so does BRVR but debil is opposing them.
Discord tag is Cryomaniac#7403. Hit me up if ya need me.

Spoiler: Why did you click this spoiler?
You have the gay now.



A special game made by desta for halloween! Do join up.
User avatar
GrumpyGoomba
Sheriff
Sheriff
 
Posts: 575
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:46 am
Location: Behind you.

Re: Forum Fantasy Episode 1 (Main Thread)

Postby TheDebil » Sun May 05, 2019 12:23 pm

yeah cause ive got the most swag out of all the goblins and i know what's best
tis the season Spoiler: Image
FM Record: 13 - 18 - 3
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 295
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: Forum Fantasy Episode 1 (Main Thread)

Postby Ddynamo » Sun May 05, 2019 12:30 pm

Phone0Ix wrote:/vote TheDebil

SHADES AND NAGAS AND HUMANS UNITE


Vote: Phone

This is a fool's errand. Do not betray the town.
Back to not caring about my signature anymore.
User avatar
Ddynamo
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:27 pm

Re: Forum Fantasy Episode 1 (Main Thread)

Postby Phone0Ix » Sun May 05, 2019 12:51 pm

Nagas, goblins and the fifth role also goes against my allignment right.

I believe shades can only win with shades.

ANd Jal even though you want to help shades, you do vote a shade.
Hey I'm Julian, a fan from ToS! If you want to have my Discord username or play a game of ToS, just PM me!

FM stats:
11-24-2
Also look this link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
User avatar
Phone0Ix
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 426
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:00 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Forum Fantasy Episode 1 (Main Thread)

Postby Phone0Ix » Sun May 05, 2019 12:52 pm

TheDebil wrote:phone why would you claim that humans should unite with you though
isnt this going against your wincon
and isnt jackals and humans similar
i dont see why would you pick humans instead of jackals
bad reason overall, you fell into my trap exactly how i wanted you to

Jackals are with 3, Humans are with 2. The latter can be voted/killed out easier
Hey I'm Julian, a fan from ToS! If you want to have my Discord username or play a game of ToS, just PM me!

FM stats:
11-24-2
Also look this link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
User avatar
Phone0Ix
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 426
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:00 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Forum Fantasy Episode 1 (Main Thread)

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Sun May 05, 2019 12:55 pm

I do not wish to ally with those pesky humans. Shades are a noble race that should remain untouched by such filth.
Discord tag is Cryomaniac#7403. Hit me up if ya need me.

Spoiler: Why did you click this spoiler?
You have the gay now.



A special game made by desta for halloween! Do join up.
User avatar
GrumpyGoomba
Sheriff
Sheriff
 
Posts: 575
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:46 am
Location: Behind you.

Re: Forum Fantasy Episode 1 (Main Thread)

Postby Ddynamo » Sun May 05, 2019 1:12 pm

This is why I suggested Shades and Goblins only reveal that they are one of the two alignments, but not which one. Now I think the possibility of the two town factions being aligned is out the window.
Back to not caring about my signature anymore.
User avatar
Ddynamo
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:27 pm

Re: Forum Fantasy Episode 1 (Main Thread)

Postby Jalandh » Sun May 05, 2019 1:16 pm

Phone0Ix wrote:Nagas, goblins and the fifth role also goes against my allignment right.

I believe shades can only win with shades.

ANd Jal even though you want to help shades, you do vote a shade.


because i think your a human, not a shade.
No matter what painful things happens,
Even when it looks like you'll lose...
When no one else in the world believes in you...
When you don't even believe in yourself...
I will believe in you!
User avatar
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:58 pm
Location: BABY SHARK DOO DOO DOO DOO

Re: Forum Fantasy Episode 1 (Main Thread)

Postby Seththeking » Sun May 05, 2019 1:45 pm

Still waiting for JaguarJumps And Tfios to talk.
If they don’t talk by the end of the day they will be replaced!
If you want to be a replacement and your not in this game then you may PM me RN
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 335
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: Forum Fantasy Episode 1 (Main Thread)

Postby Chemist1422 » Sun May 05, 2019 1:46 pm

VC please
Image


FM: 31-37
Last: VFM59
Highest BtM placement: 2nd (twice)
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 844
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (UTC-7)

Re: Forum Fantasy Episode 1 (Main Thread)

Postby TheDebil » Sun May 05, 2019 1:48 pm

Phone0Ix wrote:
TheDebil wrote:phone why would you claim that humans should unite with you though
isnt this going against your wincon
and isnt jackals and humans similar
i dont see why would you pick humans instead of jackals
bad reason overall, you fell into my trap exactly how i wanted you to

Jackals are with 3, Humans are with 2. The latter can be voted/killed out easier

correct response.
/unvote
tis the season Spoiler: Image
FM Record: 13 - 18 - 3
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 295
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: Forum Fantasy Episode 1 (Main Thread)

Postby TheDebil » Sun May 05, 2019 1:50 pm

however, wouldnt you want to kill off the bigger enemy first?
tis the season Spoiler: Image
FM Record: 13 - 18 - 3
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 295
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: Forum Fantasy Episode 1 (Main Thread)

Postby TheDebil » Sun May 05, 2019 1:50 pm

TheDebil wrote:however, wouldnt you want to kill off the bigger enemy first?

wait nvm im dumb
tis the season Spoiler: Image
FM Record: 13 - 18 - 3
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 295
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: Forum Fantasy Episode 1 (Main Thread)

Postby PokemonKidRyan » Sun May 05, 2019 2:05 pm

BRVR wrote:
PokemonKidRyan wrote:I'd love if you always advise me

i'd love if you tell the truth when i do it or protect me if you are a guarding role

I promise I will. It benefits me as well as you
My personality:
Spoiler: Image

My alts were EdwardMidford and TsuchiyaTenaka. I apologise profusely for being bad and hiding behind them. I ask for forgiveness but know that won't be a simple feat. Please stop bringing up my past, as I'm striving towards a new future. I just sometimes struggle to show that I truly want said change.
User avatar
PokemonKidRyan
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
 
Posts: 169
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:47 am
Location: The Cave (Secret location)

Re: Forum Fantasy Episode 1 (Main Thread)

Postby tfiosforevah » Sun May 05, 2019 2:47 pm

Ok ok I’m here I forgot I joined this whoops but I’ll play now

Idk why phone seems to be actively working against their own alignment so it seems like a schmslip of sorts?

/vote phone
Just a college-aged girl who likes playing mafia :D

FM History: 8-7
Spoiler: FM6E- stalker- loss
TFM8- checker- loss
GFM- investigator- win
Episode XII- double citizen- win
SFM28- Jugin/Vet. Lancer (citizen)- loss
VFM42- citizen- loss
SFM53- despacito 2.5 (tracker)- win
VFM43- citizen- win
SFM55- vanilla townie (citizen)- win
FM17C- caporegime- loss
VFM44- citizen- loss
FM17D- pirate- win
VFM46- irn-bru (goon)- win
SFM56- goon- win
FM17E- citizen- loss
User avatar
tfiosforevah
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
 
Posts: 208
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:18 pm
Location: In existence

Re: Forum Fantasy Episode 1 (Main Thread)

Postby PokemonKidRyan » Sun May 05, 2019 3:46 pm

/Shoot BloodedMoon
My personality:
Spoiler: Image

My alts were EdwardMidford and TsuchiyaTenaka. I apologise profusely for being bad and hiding behind them. I ask for forgiveness but know that won't be a simple feat. Please stop bringing up my past, as I'm striving towards a new future. I just sometimes struggle to show that I truly want said change.
User avatar
PokemonKidRyan
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
 
Posts: 169
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:47 am
Location: The Cave (Secret location)

Re: Forum Fantasy Episode 1 (Main Thread)

Postby BloodedMoon » Sun May 05, 2019 3:56 pm

: Dies :
What is deemed as weird is what society deems it. Therefore there is no true meaning of what weird is. And is subjective to the culture and person.
User avatar
BloodedMoon
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:36 am
Location: Inside the subconcious mind.

Re: Forum Fantasy Episode 1 (Main Thread)

Postby Seththeking » Sun May 05, 2019 3:57 pm

Blooded Moon was Shot!
As such, Flips their rolecard:
Goblin Flagbearer

During the day you can silently summon a Flag.
Doing so, You will be aware how many Goblin’s are voting for the top wagon.
You can only summon the flag once per day.
Just PM me when you want to use your flag.


You may continue the game as normal now .
Last edited by Seththeking on Sun May 05, 2019 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 335
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Completed/Abandoned Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: sh99er and 8 guests