Behind the Masks: uPick!

Looking for some forum fun? This is the place

Behind the Masks: uPick!

Postby dolphina » Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:02 pm

So.
BRVR’s kind of… nonexistent, at the moment. I’ve no idea where she’s gone, but we’re reserving the MHA BTM for when she comes back (if she ever comes back).

Allow me to formally introduce to you… uPick BTM!
16 players, and 16 roles, a classic game of BTM- but with a twist! You get to pick what role you play! Either send me a role or a role name, and I balance/make the role for you! There are a few restrictions, of course:
  • No NSFW.
  • Concepts are really, really hard! So I discourage you in sending in a concept, but by all means, I’m okay with them. Just know that you may be setting the starting date back a bit.
  • Don’t pick something stupidly overcomplicated that I have to scour the Internet for! A good baseline if you’re unsure is that if you can find something on English Wikipedia or the first page of Google, you’re probably okay.
  • Don’t pick any characters from overly NSFW franchises! I don’t want that in my search history, and, quite frankly, I don’t want to look at that.

Rolecards are hidden.

Challenge lists will be shown.

If you don’t submit a rolecard/role name by December 19th (or any other date I might set as the deadline), you’re automatically getting a premade Dangan Ronpa character rolecard.

It’s hosted only by me, so please be a little lenient with times! I have school, and that keeps me pretty occupied.

Are you considering signing up? Click on this nice fancy link here: https://discord.gg/54NAAfA7ne
Hi. I'm Caleb, and you're watching Disney Channel.

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

He/they pronouns. Trans rights! I have fifteen names and infinite anxiety. I am the transgender masculine.

PM me for my Discord!
I’m a self proclaimed anarchist, and a god of chaos (apparently).
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Re: Behind the Masks: uPick!

Postby dolphina » Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:35 pm

also im removing action phase again
Hi. I'm Caleb, and you're watching Disney Channel.

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

He/they pronouns. Trans rights! I have fifteen names and infinite anxiety. I am the transgender masculine.

PM me for my Discord!
I’m a self proclaimed anarchist, and a god of chaos (apparently).
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Return to Forum Games