[BUG] Town Traitor

Bug reports from playing on our Public Test Realm

[BUG] Town Traitor

Postby Storlen » Tue May 12, 2020 3:43 pm

I was mayor while i was playing coven town traitor, i didn't reveal day1 and i randomly turned into mafioso in the middle of day2. I could press "kill" button at night but It didn't kill anyone. I didn't have "reveal" button for the rest of the game, when vigilante shot me my role was shown as "mayor". I don't know if that was part of traitor thing but people said It's a bug. I couldn't read coven messages, if it makes any difference.
Storlen
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: [BUG] Town Traitor

Postby MysticMismagius » Tue May 12, 2020 3:50 pm

Oh, Mayor's fusing as well? Did you take screenshots? Something similar happened to me a few days ago.
MysticMismagius
Consigliere
Consigliere

Postby Flavorable » Tue May 12, 2020 4:05 pm

Moderator Message: Moved to proper subforum.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Achilles » Wed May 13, 2020 6:03 pm

Storlen wrote:I was mayor while i was playing coven town traitor, i didn't reveal day1 and i randomly turned into mafioso in the middle of day2. I could press "kill" button at night but It didn't kill anyone. I didn't have "reveal" button for the rest of the game, when vigilante shot me my role was shown as "mayor". I don't know if that was part of traitor thing but people said It's a bug. I couldn't read coven messages, if it makes any difference.

Did you get the "you were promoted to a Mafioso" message twice or once? Screenshots and detail on these bugs would be really useful. It is hard to figure out what is happening without more detail.
Achilles
Developer
Developer

Postby Storlen » Thu May 14, 2020 5:26 am

Achilles wrote:Did you get the "you were promoted to a Mafioso" message twice or once? Screenshots and detail on these bugs would be really useful. It is hard to figure out what is happening without more detail.

I don't exactly remember if i got "you were promoted to Mafioso" message once or twice on day but on the following night (i am 100% sure) i got "you were promoted to Mafioso" message again. (In the middle of the night.)

Sorry about screenshots, i was playing for fun and I thought that turning into mafioso was part of the being traitor thing until people were spamming "mayor reveal now!". (It was my first game.)

Will take screenshots if it happens again.
Storlen
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby MadameMercury » Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:27 pm

The same thing just happened to me. I was Bodyguard (not TT) and randomly was 'promoted to mafioso' in the middle of the day. At night, in chat i received this blurb 'en-US:GUI_ROLE_23_NIGHT' and could choose someone to kill and set up a death note, but they were not killed the next day. The real mafioso died the next day and I was still the mafioso.

When I got lynched, my role showed up as Bodyguard.
MadameMercury

Return to PTR Bug Reports