[Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Game Over | Mafia Win

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 3

Postby Kears123 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:22 pm

0verki11 wrote:
Kears123 wrote:
MoustachioMario wrote:
0verki11 wrote:
rightodude wrote:
MoustachioMario wrote:Someone say something

hello, I just woke up lmao. it seems like everyone is pushing kears. can I get a quick explanation why?

Kears and Righto are obvious scum here.
Dont quickhammer though.


Kears is scum and righto is town


I'm not. Did you read what I posted?

how does that post make you town?


It doesn't but you guys I feel aren't listening to me and it feels like you're saying "She's scum because her meta is off" and aren't even trying to TR me. Metas are not the make or break thing in these games, I've learned that very recently as I have led horrid MLs (4) So I've decided to take a backseat in the town and be a follower while still having my own thoughts and opinions..
If you play with someone called "Psychic" there's a 90% chance you found me! :)

FM Record:
Spoiler: 1. 5C, Spy, Mafia win! Absolute NOOB....
2. NFM59, citizen, Mafia won!
3. NFM60 Godfather, town win!
4. 16E Escort, Mafia wins!
5. NFM61 Citizen Town twins!
6. NFM62 Citizen Mafia won!
7. VFM39 ???


is the darkness is on the outside or is it on the inside?
User avatar
Kears123
Executioner
Executioner
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:27 pm

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 3

Postby 0verki11 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:31 pm

Kears123 wrote:
0verki11 wrote:
Kears123 wrote:
MoustachioMario wrote:
0verki11 wrote:
rightodude wrote:
MoustachioMario wrote:Someone say something

hello, I just woke up lmao. it seems like everyone is pushing kears. can I get a quick explanation why?

Kears and Righto are obvious scum here.
Dont quickhammer though.


Kears is scum and righto is town


I'm not. Did you read what I posted?

how does that post make you town?


It doesn't but you guys I feel aren't listening to me and it feels like you're saying "She's scum because her meta is off" and aren't even trying to TR me. Metas are not the make or break thing in these games, I've learned that very recently as I have led horrid MLs (4) So I've decided to take a backseat in the town and be a follower while still having my own thoughts and opinions..

Its mainly that the wall was bad that im scumreading you.
If you need a replacement for an FM or most Forum games, PM me, and ill see if I can replace in.
If you want my discord PM me.
UTC+13 or something is my timezone.


Image
User avatar
0verki11
Medium
Medium
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:29 am
Location: Somewhere in NZ trying to get a good internet connection

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 3

Postby Kears123 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:37 pm

0verki11 wrote:
Kears123 wrote:
0verki11 wrote:
Kears123 wrote:
MoustachioMario wrote:
0verki11 wrote:
rightodude wrote:
MoustachioMario wrote:Someone say something

hello, I just woke up lmao. it seems like everyone is pushing kears. can I get a quick explanation why?

Kears and Righto are obvious scum here.
Dont quickhammer though.


Kears is scum and righto is town


I'm not. Did you read what I posted?

how does that post make you town?


It doesn't but you guys I feel aren't listening to me and it feels like you're saying "She's scum because her meta is off" and aren't even trying to TR me. Metas are not the make or break thing in these games, I've learned that very recently as I have led horrid MLs (4) So I've decided to take a backseat in the town and be a follower while still having my own thoughts and opinions..

Its mainly that the wall was bad that im scumreading you.


Can you go into more detail about what's bad about them?
If you play with someone called "Psychic" there's a 90% chance you found me! :)

FM Record:
Spoiler: 1. 5C, Spy, Mafia win! Absolute NOOB....
2. NFM59, citizen, Mafia won!
3. NFM60 Godfather, town win!
4. 16E Escort, Mafia wins!
5. NFM61 Citizen Town twins!
6. NFM62 Citizen Mafia won!
7. VFM39 ???


is the darkness is on the outside or is it on the inside?
User avatar
Kears123
Executioner
Executioner
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:27 pm

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 3

Postby 0verki11 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:47 pm

Kears123 wrote:
0verki11 wrote:
Kears123 wrote:
0verki11 wrote:
Kears123 wrote:
MoustachioMario wrote:
0verki11 wrote:
rightodude wrote:
MoustachioMario wrote:Someone say something

hello, I just woke up lmao. it seems like everyone is pushing kears. can I get a quick explanation why?

Kears and Righto are obvious scum here.
Dont quickhammer though.


Kears is scum and righto is town


I'm not. Did you read what I posted?

how does that post make you town?


It doesn't but you guys I feel aren't listening to me and it feels like you're saying "She's scum because her meta is off" and aren't even trying to TR me. Metas are not the make or break thing in these games, I've learned that very recently as I have led horrid MLs (4) So I've decided to take a backseat in the town and be a follower while still having my own thoughts and opinions..

Its mainly that the wall was bad that im scumreading you.


Can you go into more detail about what's bad about them?

I did in an earlier wall.
If you need a replacement for an FM or most Forum games, PM me, and ill see if I can replace in.
If you want my discord PM me.
UTC+13 or something is my timezone.


Image
User avatar
0verki11
Medium
Medium
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:29 am
Location: Somewhere in NZ trying to get a good internet connection

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 3

Postby Eragon1329 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:01 pm

K im home but i have to do HW so give me about like another 2 hours until i can be active kthx
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 3

Postby Flint9 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:08 pm

Bodhrak wrote:
Flint9 wrote:From what I've seen so far, these are my leads:

Flint: Myself, admittedly very quiet, I wouldn't be surprised if I got PLed or killed by mafia because I'm likely not going to be healed.
RIghto: Slightly scummy, they have basically have been saying stuff everyone else has been saying and defended tilted a bit, and if they are scum, tilted is likely a scum buddy.
Bodhrak: Slightly scummy, they seem a lot more active then the rest of the newbies, suggesting that maybe they don't want to seem scummy from talking too little, and most of their main contrabutions are their leads on people, which they do often, and suggests that they are trying to seem towny. This could all be that they are a new player, and want to try to make sure that they aren't mislynched, so that's why it's only a slight scum lead.
Joeshe: Scummy, as they seem to be trying to explain why they aren't active so they can last late game, as people may think "They will likely be more active late game," and they have only a little more posts than me.
Kears: Scummy, as they seemed to act very, I guess mother-like to the new players like me, with their accusations it seems to be just pointing fingers at everyone, suggesting that they are trying to create chaos so mafia can live for longer. They only listed 3 people as town from their leads, being myself, Bodhrak and Over. The only person they defended is Overn If Kears is scum, Over and Bodhrak likely are to.
Over: Slighly scummy, as they seemed to be mainly saying things that others were as well.
Mario: Confirmed town, is acting really scummy, but that's prob because they're confirmed.
Tilted: Can't make reads on because they weren't really saying anything useful and they are getting replaced.
Eragon: I skipped the 1st 3 pages of his ISO because this has taken me half an hour to do so far. No read, but judging by the fact that I called practically everyone else slight scum, he could easily be town, as they basically just pushed on righto and juve, and juve was meming a lot so it makes sense that he seemed scummy.

All in all, I think that it's most likely that the mafia is Kears, Bodkrak and Over.

One correction: All the PR are dead, noone is going to heal anybody.
And when it comes to mafia kills: The next target will obviously be Mario, due to them being confirmed. After that possibly me. Definitely noone that can be pushed to a mislynch easily.

Those reads are pretty close to mine, but the conclusion ... oh boy.
You think I'm in a team with Kears, who I scumread heavily and only want to not lynch because they lack a plausible scumteam.
And Over, who I was very much on board lynching yesterday.
Also Over who wanted to start a wagon on Kears and explained why he scumread Kears.

Nevermind, let's lynch Over then, I'm on board with that.

/vote Overki11

I'm not used to scum reading, as I'm used to playing normal ToS, where you can scum read, and then get info to back up the read and things like that, so my reads could quite easily be completely off.
Flint9
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:51 am

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 1

Postby Varanus » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:00 pm

Current Vote Count
Player Votes Voters
  # Votes Until Majority


Not voting:
Joeshe, Eragon1329, 0verki11, rightodude, [TiltedComedian]


End of Day 3:

You were expecting a decent signature...

BUT IT WAS ME! DIO!
User avatar
Varanus
FM Lead Moderator
FM Lead Moderator
 
Posts: 687
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:08 am
Location: Lurking

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 3

Postby Eragon1329 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:25 pm

K im here
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 3

Postby Eragon1329 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:26 pm

rightodude wrote:SP
Bod is town and trying to bait mafia lmao


what

I dont disagree that I think he's town, but why do you think he is town and why is he trying to bait mafia specifically, and not just upset or any other reasons???
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 3

Postby Eragon1329 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:27 pm

Flint9 wrote:Judging by the fact that Varunus said that the game is going poorly, some of our big leads are probably wrong, as she is suggesting that town isn't doing well.


Varanus meant nothing related to the current game, only that every single PR is dead or no-longer-a-PR
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 3

Postby Eragon1329 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:34 pm

Spoiler:
Bodhrak wrote:
0verki11 wrote:But you voted for Juve instead of coming up with a counter wagon, also wolfy self vote please take it off.

Wait.
I tried to wagon Tilted but that didn't take off as apparently everyone agrees it's completely OK for him to play the way he does.
Then I tried to start a wagon on Righto and that went literally nowhere, even though I still think that would have been the safest option.
Then I was on board with a lynch on Overkill but Chemist/Eragon decided to go for Juve instead and with Chemist voting it didn't make a difference what I voted.
So I instead tried to hammer to go for a better EoD/SoD (for me), which didn't work out.
Should I have changed the vote to Over after Chemist did? Definitely, but there were only like 30s left when I saw and I couldn't make up my mind and post before the time ran out.

Eragon1329 wrote:how is it PoE? Do you think all of (Righto, Joeshe, Flint, Kears) are 100% town???

wdym by "him turning out to be TP was obviously what had to happen."

I can all see them being town and I don't see a lot of possible combinations where they would be scum.
Going from reads and interactions I don't think {righto, Joeshe} are a team or Kears with either of them. Flint I can literally say nothing about because of the lack of content.

What I meant was: This game is going to hell so fast obviously we are mislynching the one PR we have left.
Eragon1329 wrote:Going deeper, i still feel like 0verki11 is in general towny *Enough* but being CFD'd onto town makes me doubt (Yes, i know i was an advocate of the CFD, so i can't really say anything, buts its something im keeping in mind)
Flint and Joeshe are basically empty slots that haven't done anything. Joeshe said hes not active but "active enough" i certainly havent seen that. Flint is MIA.
Kears i kinda agree with 0ver about the wall and refusing to make solid reads, instead just reactioning and posting without conviction.
and righto i think has one of the scummier ISO's right now, but also newbie so im doubting my reads after juvenile flipping town.

Under this ^, im assuming
1)Mario is town (technically this is confirmed, not an assumption, but whatever)
2)I am town
3)Bodhrak is town
4)Tilted is town

I still don't have a clue how you townread Tilted.
Tilted's ISO if you take out all the memeing and him defending the way he "gut reads" then you are left with about the same thing as flint: Basically nothing. With the difference that Tilted is an experienced players that know very well what he is doing.
0verki11 wrote:there is absolutly no way my wagon is pure here btw.

Wrong btw. The wagon on you {Juve, Mario, Chemist, me} was all town.



ftr just because you cant see "combinations" where people are scum doesn't mean they are scum. Pre-flip associations are often wrong and are very bad ways of trying to read people. Also, you say you can see them all flipping town, thats fair. I can see everyone in this game flipping town for one reason or another. But there are people that I dont think flip town, and thats where reads come in. Like, I think the PoE is (over, Kears, Righto, flint, Joeshe) but if I looked deep im sure I could find reasons that they might be town.

but why is it obvious that we were mislynching a PR and not just like, regular cit. (this is coming post-mortem knowing he wasn't scum, so im not putting in, "how did we know he wasn't flipping scum")

My read on tilted is mostly just like tone/gut, but I feel pretty strongly and want to trust my gut here. I often don't trust my gut and then my gut ends up being right(for example VFM 40 I thought ⅔ of the scum were scum, but then i slowly started to move away from that and ended up pushing 3 mislynches)

good point about 0ver, that could be shade of a wagon that he knows is actually pure if he is scum. But also at the same time, I thought the same thing that there would be at least one scum would be on that wagon so I can't really scumread 0ver for assuming his wagon wasn't pure.
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 3

Postby Eragon1329 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:35 pm

Bodhrak wrote:We have one mislynch left as far as I can tell.
Let's try that wagon on righto again. For the same reasons as before.

/vote rightodude

Currently waiting for more content from Kears and all the new players.


I agree here

MoustachioMario wrote:{}
{Eragon, Rightodude, Bodhrak}
{Joshe}
{fint, Kears}
{TC, Mario}


why is tilted so scummy?

why is righto so towny?

MoustachioMario wrote:We get Kears then Eragon


uhh what? your reads say that you think im town, no?
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 2

Postby Eragon1329 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:38 pm

MoustachioMario wrote:
Bodhrak wrote:
MoustachioMario wrote:{}
{Eragon, Rightodude, Bodhrak}
{Joshe}
{fint, Kears}
{TC, Mario}

Ok let's analyse that some more (even though it's futile because mario).
rightodude is town because?
TC is your top scumread, but you prefer to go for kears?

I'm not saying Kears is a bad option but they hinted at giving more content D3, so I'd like to go from there.
Kears123 wrote:
Bodhrak wrote:Also Kears, give me a reason why we should not lynch you tomorrow.



I'm gonna actually sit down and go all in on my reads. I do agree I've not really been that much of a help but D3, if I live, I promise, I'll be better.



While Eragon has been very townie, I doubt they are actually town this game even though they are actively trying to "gamesolve"
I think they are actually scum deepwolfing and doing a really good job at it, but there is that slight chance they are town
So I was thinking, lets go for someone I don't think they can be town at all (Kears)
and even though I put TC in scum slot, they are still most likely town
let me go quote some stuff that made me think they are scum


"hes been towny but because he might be scum deep wolfing hes not town but there is a slight chance he is town"

what is this thought process even?

MoustachioMario wrote:Kears should claim

Kears123 wrote:I see where you're coming from but if he is PR we lose neither TI or TP and if he's Cit we're one down.... I don't know if we can risk this.


im just quoting this one for ease, but I agree with the points on kears.

Im leaning towards a (kears/Righto/(flint/joeshe/0ver) team as of this post

also literally every claim is going to be a cit so it doesnt even matter lmao
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 3

Postby Eragon1329 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:41 pm

0verki11 wrote:
rightodude wrote:
MoustachioMario wrote:Someone say something

hello, I just woke up lmao. it seems like everyone is pushing kears. can I get a quick explanation why?

Kears and Righto are obvious scum here.
Dont quickhammer though.


how are they "obvious" scum?

like, I dont disagree that they are probably scum, but you havent showed enough progression on them being "obvious scum"
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 3

Postby Eragon1329 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:43 pm

Joeshe wrote:Wait why are we voting Kears? If it's to bait mag that's kinda a bad play and scummy (could end up as a myslynch)


why aren't we voting kears because they are scummy???
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 3

Postby Eragon1329 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:45 pm

Kears123 wrote:
0verki11 wrote:
Joeshe wrote:Wait why are we voting Kears? If it's to bait mag that's kinda a bad play and scummy (could end up as a myslynch)

????


OVer thinks I'm scum due to a meta read... His read is incorrect.


only meta??
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 3

Postby Eragon1329 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:46 pm

Tiltedcomedian wrote:Hi I SP

I also got really busy so I'm replacing out

bye



nuuuuu tilted

*pets post-replace*
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 3

Postby Eragon1329 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:52 pm

Flint9 wrote:From what I've seen so far, these are my leads:

Flint: Myself, admittedly very quiet, I wouldn't be surprised if I got PLed or killed by mafia because I'm likely not going to be healed.
You wouldn't be killed by maf because if you are a town you are a mislynch opportunity(also we dont have another doctor)
RIghto: Slightly scummy, they have basically have been saying stuff everyone else has been saying and defended tilted a bit, and if they are scum, tilted is likely a scum buddy.
Bodhrak: Slightly scummy, they seem a lot more active then the rest of the newbies, suggesting that maybe they don't want to seem scummy from talking too little, and most of their main contrabutions are their leads on people, which they do often, and suggests that they are trying to seem towny. This could all be that they are a new player, and want to try to make sure that they aren't mislynched, so that's why it's only a slight scum lead.
never scumread someone for having good activity, unless its a meta, please.
Joeshe: Scummy, as they seem to be trying to explain why they aren't active so they can last late game, as people may think "They will likely be more active late game," and they have only a little more posts than me.
Kears: Scummy, as they seemed to act very, I guess mother-like to the new players like me, with their accusations it seems to be just pointing fingers at everyone, suggesting that they are trying to create chaos so mafia can live for longer. They only listed 3 people as town from their leads, being myself, Bodhrak and Over. The only person they defended is Overn If Kears is scum, Over and Bodhrak likely are to.
Aren't you scum reading like all but 3 or 4 people as well?
Over: Slighly scummy, as they seemed to be mainly saying things that others were as well.
Mario: Confirmed town, is acting really scummy, but that's prob because they're confirmed.
its just because they are Mario LOL
Tilted: Can't make reads on because they weren't really saying anything useful and they are getting replaced.
but you made reads on other people that had even less useful stuff?
Eragon: I skipped the 1st 3 pages of his ISO because this has taken me half an hour to do so far. No read, but judging by the fact that I called practically everyone else slight scum, he could easily be town, as they basically just pushed on righto and juve, and juve was meming a lot so it makes sense that he seemed scummy.

All in all, I think that it's most likely that the mafia is Kears, Bodkrak and Over.


flint gets a little bit of town points for trying to solve, but some of these are kinda meh.
(im posting in blue to make it easier to read)

but is there anything except "too much activity" to scumread bodhrak for?
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 3

Postby Eragon1329 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:52 pm

MoustachioMario wrote:
0verki11 wrote:
rightodude wrote:
MoustachioMario wrote:Someone say something

hello, I just woke up lmao. it seems like everyone is pushing kears. can I get a quick explanation why?

Kears and Righto are obvious scum here.
Dont quickhammer though.


Kears is scum and righto is town


I doubt righto is town tbh.

I mean, its possible but I dont see it
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 3

Postby Eragon1329 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:53 pm

Kears123 wrote:
MoustachioMario wrote:
0verki11 wrote:
rightodude wrote:
MoustachioMario wrote:Someone say something

hello, I just woke up lmao. it seems like everyone is pushing kears. can I get a quick explanation why?

Kears and Righto are obvious scum here.
Dont quickhammer though.


Kears is scum and righto is town


I'm not. Did you read what I posted?


how does what you posted make you town specifically?
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 3

Postby Eragon1329 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:54 pm

Kears123 wrote:
0verki11 wrote:
Kears123 wrote:
MoustachioMario wrote:
0verki11 wrote:
rightodude wrote:
MoustachioMario wrote:Someone say something

hello, I just woke up lmao. it seems like everyone is pushing kears. can I get a quick explanation why?

Kears and Righto are obvious scum here.
Dont quickhammer though.


Kears is scum and righto is town


I'm not. Did you read what I posted?

how does that post make you town?


It doesn't but you guys I feel aren't listening to me and it feels like you're saying "She's scum because her meta is off" and aren't even trying to TR me. Metas are not the make or break thing in these games, I've learned that very recently as I have led horrid MLs (4) So I've decided to take a backseat in the town and be a follower while still having my own thoughts and opinions..



its not only meta, as people have stated.
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 3

Postby Eragon1329 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:03 pm

I think right now im looking at a scum team of

(Kears, righto, joeshe) with 0ver and flint being substitutions
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 3

Postby 0verki11 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:52 pm

Eragon1329 wrote:
0verki11 wrote:
rightodude wrote:
MoustachioMario wrote:Someone say something

hello, I just woke up lmao. it seems like everyone is pushing kears. can I get a quick explanation why?

Kears and Righto are obvious scum here.
Dont quickhammer though.


how are they "obvious" scum?

like, I dont disagree that they are probably scum, but you havent showed enough progression on them being "obvious scum"

you almost have to not to read to not realise any reason why Kears isnt being pushed.
Kears and Righto make perfect sense as far as buddies go.
They arent confirmed scum but they are pretty much as close as it can get without Mechanical evidence.
If you need a replacement for an FM or most Forum games, PM me, and ill see if I can replace in.
If you want my discord PM me.
UTC+13 or something is my timezone.


Image
User avatar
0verki11
Medium
Medium
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:29 am
Location: Somewhere in NZ trying to get a good internet connection

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 3

Postby Eragon1329 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:55 pm

0verki11 wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:
0verki11 wrote:
rightodude wrote:
MoustachioMario wrote:Someone say something

hello, I just woke up lmao. it seems like everyone is pushing kears. can I get a quick explanation why?

Kears and Righto are obvious scum here.
Dont quickhammer though.


how are they "obvious" scum?

like, I dont disagree that they are probably scum, but you havent showed enough progression on them being "obvious scum"

you almost have to not to read to not realise any reason why Kears isnt being pushed.
Kears and Righto make perfect sense as far as buddies go.
They arent confirmed scum but they are pretty much as close as it can get without Mechanical evidence.


thats basically what im saying

but I was wondering how you were so confident that it was "obvious scum"

your explanation shows its just semantics so :shrug:
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 3

Postby 0verki11 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:00 am

Eragon1329 wrote:
0verki11 wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:
0verki11 wrote:
rightodude wrote:
MoustachioMario wrote:Someone say something

hello, I just woke up lmao. it seems like everyone is pushing kears. can I get a quick explanation why?

Kears and Righto are obvious scum here.
Dont quickhammer though.


how are they "obvious" scum?

like, I dont disagree that they are probably scum, but you havent showed enough progression on them being "obvious scum"

you almost have to not to read to not realise any reason why Kears isnt being pushed.
Kears and Righto make perfect sense as far as buddies go.
They arent confirmed scum but they are pretty much as close as it can get without Mechanical evidence.

thats basically what im saying
but I was wondering how you were so confident that it was "obvious scum"
your explanation shows its just semantics so :shrug:

You do realise that obvious and confirmed are different words
Confirmed is definitely scum
Obvious is most likely.
Unless your scum they shouldnt be town here.
It really doesnt matter what words I use here anyway.
If you need a replacement for an FM or most Forum games, PM me, and ill see if I can replace in.
If you want my discord PM me.
UTC+13 or something is my timezone.


Image
User avatar
0verki11
Medium
Medium
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:29 am
Location: Somewhere in NZ trying to get a good internet connection

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests