Page 7 of 50

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:13 pm
by Phone0Ix
Juvenile is new also, right?

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:15 pm
by Bodhrak
Phone0Ix wrote:Juvenile is new also, right?

He said he's played "about 3 games", which is 3 more than me. :lol:

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:16 pm
by Phone0Ix
Bodhrak wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:Juvenile is new also, right?

He said he's played "about 3 games", which is 3 more than me. :lol:

Well. On other forums, and people usually play different there

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:21 pm
by TheDebil
Phone0Ix wrote:What I'm trying to say is. Why would I, as scum, go so long on with the Mario read? Era catching the first post, okay. But later on I claimed Framer etc. even after Mario was saying vote was serious

why did you do it in the first place?

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:23 pm
by Phone0Ix
TheDebil wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:What I'm trying to say is. Why would I, as scum, go so long on with the Mario read? Era catching the first post, okay. But later on I claimed Framer etc. even after Mario was saying vote was serious

why did you do it in the first place?

Get reactions.

You following without another post about it gave you a scum lean

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:24 pm
by 0verki11
Bodhrak wrote:So my current reads.

Town lean
Mario
Debil
Chemist
Eragon

Zero
Joeshe
Overkill
Tilted

Leaning maf coz of weird interactions
Phone
Juvenile

Possibly Maf because zero contribution:
flint
righto
YosueEL

Zero contruibution means virtually nothing

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:26 pm
by Phone0Ix
0verki11 wrote:
Bodhrak wrote:So my current reads.

Town lean
Mario
Debil
Chemist
Eragon

Zero
Joeshe
Overkill
Tilted

Leaning maf coz of weird interactions
Phone
Juvenile

Possibly Maf because zero contribution:
flint
righto
YosueEL

Zero contruibution means virtually nothing

'Possibly Maf'

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:28 pm
by 0verki11
Phone0Ix wrote:
0verki11 wrote:
Bodhrak wrote:So my current reads.

Town lean
Mario
Debil
Chemist
Eragon

Zero
Joeshe
Overkill
Tilted

Leaning maf coz of weird interactions
Phone
Juvenile

Possibly Maf because zero contribution:
flint
righto
YosueEL

Zero contruibution means virtually nothing

'Possibly Maf'

still means nothing, all if them are new and its not unknown for people to confirm and then leave the site

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:29 pm
by TheDebil
Phone0Ix wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:What I'm trying to say is. Why would I, as scum, go so long on with the Mario read? Era catching the first post, okay. But later on I claimed Framer etc. even after Mario was saying vote was serious

why did you do it in the first place?

Get reactions.

You following without another post about it gave you a scum lean

really? did you want me to push you harder like chemist or mario did?

and how can you confirm that you would not be able to pull this off as scum?

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:29 pm
by 0verki11
Phone0Ix wrote:Why am I scum if Mario is town lol

holy shit this post is scummy.

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:30 pm
by 0verki11
Chemist1422 wrote:Eragon your avatar is broken for me

Bodhrak I’m leaning as noob!town, but I’m hard disagreeing rn

Can you explain this better I legit dont understand what the hell ur trying to say

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:34 pm
by Chemist1422
0verki11 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:Eragon your avatar is broken for me

Bodhrak I’m leaning as noob!town, but I’m hard disagreeing rn

Can you explain this better I legit dont understand what the hell ur trying to say

I disagree with most of his points but I think he might be town

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:36 pm
by 0verki11
/vote Phoneix

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:49 pm
by Bodhrak
Chemist1422 wrote:
Bodhrak wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:Phone using the Frozen Angel defense

Excellent memes

Elaborate please.

“I’m not scum because I wouldn’t get caught as scum”

I thought his defense was:
I'm acting so scummy, I'd have to be total idiot to do that if I was actually scum. So I have to be town.
But the questions stands - what do you gain from doing that as town?

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:54 pm
by JuvenileFourtyTwo
0verki11 wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:Why am I scum if Mario is town lol

holy shit this post is scummy.

There is a difference between scummy and just a poorly thought out sentence

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:55 pm
by Bodhrak
0verki11 wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
0verki11 wrote:Zero contruibution means virtually nothing

'Possibly Maf'

still means nothing, all if them are new and its not unknown for people to confirm and then leave the site

I'm just gonna use that list and update it as I see fit.
I wanted to have them in there, so I won't miss them.

And my ToS logic (even if it is flawed here) just tells me quiet players as possibly evil.

Also following that 3 scum questionaire and the logic that scum would not put themselves in there, makes
flint, Joeshe, Yosue and me
slightly more scum, but that might just mean that nobody knows these players, so nobody bothers to meme about them.

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:57 pm
by JuvenileFourtyTwo
Bodhrak wrote:
0verki11 wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
0verki11 wrote:Zero contruibution means virtually nothing

'Possibly Maf'

still means nothing, all if them are new and its not unknown for people to confirm and then leave the site

I'm just gonna use that list and update it as I see fit.
I wanted to have them in there, so I won't miss them.

And my ToS logic (even if it is flawed here) just tells me quiet players as possibly evil.

Also following that 3 scum questionaire and the logic that scum would not put themselves in there, makes
flint, Joeshe, Yosue and me
slightly more scum, but that might just mean that nobody knows these players, so nobody bothers to meme about them.

Here' s the thing, with a forum, quiet players may just be inactive and thus you can't determine anything about them.

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:03 pm
by Bodhrak
JuvenileFourtyTwo wrote:Here' s the thing, with a forum, quiet players may just be inactive and thus you can't determine anything about them.

Yeah, but here's the thing:
If I was noob maf, contributing little to nothing would seem like a valid tactic to me.
Obviously if they are completely inactive, that just tells us nothing, but maybe they aren't.

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:07 pm
by Chemist1422
Bodhrak wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Bodhrak wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:Phone using the Frozen Angel defense

Excellent memes

Elaborate please.

“I’m not scum because I wouldn’t get caught as scum”

I thought his defense was:
I'm acting so scummy, I'd have to be total idiot to do that if I was actually scum. So I have to be town.
But the questions stands - what do you gain from doing that as town?

Nothing

I'm saying it's a meme and not a serious defense
Bodhrak wrote:
JuvenileFourtyTwo wrote:Here' s the thing, with a forum, quiet players may just be inactive and thus you can't determine anything about them.

Yeah, but here's the thing:
If I was noob maf, contributing little to nothing would seem like a valid tactic to me.
Obviously if they are completely inactive, that just tells us nothing, but maybe they aren't.

Timezones exist

And maybe they forgot like half the newbies

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:12 pm
by Bodhrak
I need a vc. Anybody got a clue?
Maybe he's already at L-2?
no that would be weird.

Cya, I gotta go. Til tomorrow.

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:15 pm
by Bodhrak
Chemist1422 wrote:Timezones exist

And maybe they forgot like half the newbies

You mean they signed up like two to five weeks ago to then confirm yesterday and not show up today? That'd be beyond weird.

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:16 pm
by Chemist1422
Bodhrak wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:Timezones exist

And maybe they forgot like half the newbies

You mean they signed up like two to five weeks ago to then confirm yesterday and not show up today? That'd be beyond weird.

Yes

I definitely didn't forget confirmations were a thing

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:23 pm
by Varanus
Current Vote Count
Player Votes Voters
  # Votes Until Majority


Not voting:
Flint9, rightodude, Joeshe, YosueElShirtlessSkin,


End of Day 1:



Due to issues with phpbb, there may be a new post or two in the thread that weren't there previously due to them needing to be confirmed by a GMod.

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:30 pm
by JuvenileFourtyTwo
I have an idea, let's not lynch anyone today off of jokes/accusations from words in a nfm. Maybe if it was a pro fm, words would work better for that, but let's wait for something to happen overnight

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:13 pm
by 0verki11
Chemist1422 wrote:
Bodhrak wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:Timezones exist

And maybe they forgot like half the newbies

You mean they signed up like two to five weeks ago to then confirm yesterday and not show up today? That'd be beyond weird.

Yes

I definitely didn't forget confirmations were a thing

they really should only need them for new players tbh.