[Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Game Over | Mafia Win

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 2

Postby Bodhrak » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:05 pm

JuvenileFourtyTwo wrote:I wasn't kidding. I have no clue who is what.
I guess that joeshe and rightodude have been pretty friendly with each other whenever they interact with each other and they could be scumbuddies? That's the most I have to give. I'm pretty bad at reads.

That's something (not something I would have given attention, but something).

If you don't want to be lynched you have to give us more: An alternative.
Maybe you think some players are actively avoiding the thread.
Maybe you think someone is actively targeting you as you are an easy target.
Or you can look at the ISOs (first page, second post) of individual players and look for odd behavior changes or pauses or votes out of nowhere - indicating someone might be in the mafia chat and get pointers from his scumbuddies or being an opportunist.
You can call me Bod.
No, that's not my real name. Thanks for asking.
Bodhrak
Witch
Witch

Postby Bodhrak » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:06 pm

Also getting some sleep now.
You can call me Bod.
Bodhrak
Witch
Witch

Postby rightodude » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:47 pm

JuvenileFourtyTwo wrote:
Bodhrak wrote:
JuvenileFourtyTwo wrote:I mean, what else can I say other than my role.

Give us your reads, so we have something to go on.

Also don't worry, we won't be lynching until everyone has checked in.
Well I won't.

I wasn't kidding. I have no clue who is what.
I guess that joeshe and rightodude have been pretty friendly with each other whenever they interact with each other and they could be scumbuddies? That's the most I have to give. I'm pretty bad at reads.

I just don't think that joeshe is scum. he definitely could be though. I think that the only confirmed town is mario right now
why tf do all forum websites have signatures
rightodude

Postby 0verki11 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:18 pm

rightodude wrote:
JuvenileFourtyTwo wrote:
Bodhrak wrote:

Well I won't.

I just don't think that joeshe is scum. he definitely could be though. I think that the only confirmed town is mario right now

Chemist is also confirmed town
If you need a replacement for an FM or most Forum games, PM me, and ill see if I can replace in.
If you want my discord PM me.
UTC+13 or something is my timezone.

0verki11
Medium
Medium

Location: Somewhere in NZ trying to get a good internet connection

Postby Joeshe » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:20 pm

Hello and good evening,
Sorry I haven't been posting, like I've mentioned before, I have school and work outside in my real life which keep me busy. I'm going to say, I am definitely busy from 7 am EST to 1 pm EST one the weekdays and possibly busy from 1:30 pm EST to 9:30 pm EST if I am working that day.

Now my response to Juve, can you give me an example of me being friendly with Right? I dont post that much so I dont really remember what I do post. Other than that, I'm not going to defend Right, just in case he scum. Nor will I scum read him since all I have been doing so far is skimming through the forum. Tbh from what I have read, Juve has felt a bit scummy as he keeps pointing the attention to others yet hasn't given a solid defense as to why he isn't scum. I want to vote Juve but I will wait for the more experienced players to give some solid reads as well as Juve's defense.

IF YOU STRONGLY FEEL LIKE JUVE IS SKUM. TRY YOUR BEST TO CONVINCE MY VOTE. IF NOT TRY TO DEFEND HIM.

Like I mentioned, before this is my first game so sorry for the sheep vote. I'll be more cautious when voting.
Joeshe

Postby rightodude » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:07 pm

Joeshe wrote:Hello and good evening,
Sorry I haven't been posting, like I've mentioned before, I have school and work outside in my real life which keep me busy. I'm going to say, I am definitely busy from 7 am EST to 1 pm EST one the weekdays and possibly busy from 1:30 pm EST to 9:30 pm EST if I am working that day.

Now my response to Juve, can you give me an example of me being friendly with Right? I dont post that much so I dont really remember what I do post. Other than that, I'm not going to defend Right, just in case he scum. Nor will I scum read him since all I have been doing so far is skimming through the forum. Tbh from what I have read, Juve has felt a bit scummy as he keeps pointing the attention to others yet hasn't given a solid defense as to why he isn't scum. I want to vote Juve but I will wait for the more experienced players to give some solid reads as well as Juve's defense.

IF YOU STRONGLY FEEL LIKE JUVE IS SKUM. TRY YOUR BEST TO CONVINCE MY VOTE. IF NOT TRY TO DEFEND HIM.

Like I mentioned, before this is my first game so sorry for the sheep vote. I'll be more cautious when voting.

Yeah, I'm not sure what that 'being friendly' post was about. I haven't gone out of my way to be nice to you at all lmao
rightodude

Postby 0verki11 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:19 pm

what other FM games have you played?
If you need a replacement for an FM or most Forum games, PM me, and ill see if I can replace in.

0verki11
Medium
Medium

Postby Joeshe » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:17 pm

@overkill Are you asking me or juve

@juve Can you tell me what opinions? You are always being vague about them... I mean they could be good opinions or bad ones.
Plus posting your reads are a great way of practicing, not posting them could mean you're scummy and afraid to post something wrong.
Joeshe

Postby 0verki11 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:55 pm

Joeshe wrote:@overkill Are you asking me or juve

@juve Can you tell me what opinions? You are always being vague about them... I mean they could be good opinions or bad ones.
Plus posting your reads are a great way of practicing, not posting them could mean you're scummy and afraid to post something wrong.

juve, but feel free to answer as well

0verki11
Medium
Medium

Postby MoustachioMario » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:13 pm

0verki11 wrote:
rightodude wrote:
JuvenileFourtyTwo wrote:
Bodhrak wrote:

Well I won't.

Chemist is also confirmed town

How?
Games Won
Spoiler:
SFM63
The Godfather
[Survived]

Games Lost
Spoiler:
NFMNFM3
The Consigliere
[Lynched Day Four]
MoustachioMario
Doctor
Doctor

Postby Eragon1329 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:25 am

JuvenileFourtyTwo wrote:
Bodhrak wrote:

Well I won't.

Can you point out the interactions that you think are “friendly”

Both of them have had almost no interaction with the thread itself, let alone each other

I don’t even think joeshe mentioned righto at all?
Spoiler:

TG/FM Records

28-30-6

Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral

Postby Eragon1329 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:26 am

rightodude wrote:
JuvenileFourtyTwo wrote:
Bodhrak wrote:

Well I won't.

What out of joeshe’s 2-3 posts make you think he is scum???
Spoiler:

TG/FM Records

28-30-6

Eragon1329

Postby Eragon1329 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:26 am

*not scum*

EBWOP
Spoiler:

TG/FM Records

28-30-6

Eragon1329

Postby Eragon1329 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:34 am

JuvenileFourtyTwo wrote:

Like I said, I'm trying to give my reads, and the only time I've done that was in one other game, and although expansive, the were way off. I just noticed that you agreed with Right a few times on their opinions, but like I said, I'm just trying to get into doing reads and doing fm in general again.

They never even agreed on an opinion though?

Joeshe never mentioned righto once at the time you said they were friendly.
If you are saying they have the same opinion becuase they both voted Ph0ne, then does that mean all 7 voters, including yoursef, are “friendly?”
Spoiler:

TG/FM Records

28-30-6

Eragon1329

Postby rightodude » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:01 am

Eragon1329 wrote:
JuvenileFourtyTwo wrote:

Like I said, I'm trying to give my reads, and the only time I've done that was in one other game, and although expansive, the were way off. I just noticed that you agreed with Right a few times on their opinions, but like I said, I'm just trying to get into doing reads and doing fm in general again.

They never even agreed on an opinion though?

Joeshe never mentioned righto once at the time you said they were friendly.
If you are saying they have the same opinion becuase they both voted Ph0ne, then does that mean all 7 voters, including yoursef, are “friendly?”

That statement was odd, I haven't done anything with joeshe at all lmao. I'll just take that as a mistake? not sure anymore
rightodude

Postby Bodhrak » Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:34 am

(For reference: You can look up your posts in your ISO.)
We aren't going to defend Juve, he has to do that on his.

The lack of support from his supposed scumbuddies means one of these three things to me.
1. He is being bussed as a weak member to gain towncred.
2. His scumbuddies aren't active. This would lead to possibly flint also being scum. But who else?
3. He's actually town and just backed into a corner and too much of a noob to come up with a decent defense.
You can call me Bod.
Bodhrak
Witch
Witch

Postby Bodhrak » Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:38 am

Bodhrak wrote:We aren't going to defend Juve, he has to do that on his.

*own

Eragon1329 wrote:Joeshe never mentioned righto once at the time you said they were friendly.

That's probably what he was implying.
Pretty weak to me.
You can call me Bod.
Bodhrak
Witch
Witch

Postby Bodhrak » Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:56 am

For know I'm gonna vote Tilted.
His ISO contains mostly memeing.
He was voting Mario (who always seems like an easy lynch) and was scumreading phone (but left his vote on mario).
And now he's pushing on me without any explanation.

/vote Tiltedcomedian

Still waiting for feedback from flint - prod is due soon?
You can call me Bod.
Bodhrak
Witch
Witch

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 1

Postby Varanus » Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:12 am

Current Vote Count
Player Votes Voters
  # Votes Until Majority

Not voting:
Flint9, rightodude, Joeshe, Eragon1329, JuvenileFourtyTwo

End of Day 2:

Flint9 has been prodded for inactivity
You were expecting a decent signature...

BUT IT WAS ME! DIO!
Varanus
FM Lead Moderator
FM Lead Moderator

Postby Varanus » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:30 am

TiltedComedian has been prodded
You were expecting a decent signature...

BUT IT WAS ME! DIO!
Varanus
FM Lead Moderator
FM Lead Moderator

Postby Bodhrak » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:03 pm

JuvenileFourtyTwo wrote:No, I missread, I just need to go through iso's quickly and go based off of that.

Weak excuses once more.
You're still my top scumread.

I just wanted some clarity from Tilted.
But now they're inactive.
You can call me Bod.
Bodhrak
Witch
Witch

Postby Tiltedcomedian » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:37 pm

Bodhrak wrote:For know I'm gonna vote Tilted.
His ISO contains mostly memeing.
He was voting Mario (who always seems like an easy lynch) and was scumreading phone (but left his vote on mario).
And now he's pushing on me without any explanation.

/vote Tiltedcomedian

Still waiting for feedback from flint - prod is due soon?

dw you'll get used to it

trying to logic me will only give you a headache

Bodhrak wrote:
JuvenileFourtyTwo wrote:No, I missread, I just need to go through iso's quickly and go based off of that.

Weak excuses once more.
You're still my top scumread.

I just wanted some clarity from Tilted.
But now they're inactive.

good luck with that

JuvenileFourtyTwo wrote:Tilted read:
Okay, I've been looking through Tilted's iso and something rings to me "Hey, don't trust this d00d." Maybe it has something to do with being unable to tell the difference between meme responses and non-meme responses, but it just feels off to me.

More reads coming soong

good play style, wrong conclusion tho
Tiltedcomedian
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
[Forum Mafia X] Winner

Postby Bodhrak » Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:06 pm

Tiltedcomedian wrote:dw you'll get used to it

Oh, you're also Mario now?
You can call me Bod.
Bodhrak
Witch
Witch

Postby Tiltedcomedian » Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:18 pm

Bodhrak wrote:
Tiltedcomedian wrote:dw you'll get used to it

Oh, you're also Mario now?

r00d

but no Mario is beyond logic and gut both
Tiltedcomedian
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
[Forum Mafia X] Winner

Postby Kears123 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:35 pm

Bod, I'm curious, you said this was your first game but you're acting like an experienced player, are you an alt, or are you just going off ToS (If you play it)?
If you play with someone called "Psychic" there's a 90% chance you found me! :)

FM Record:
Spoiler: 1. 5C, Spy, Mafia win! Absolute NOOB....
2. NFM59, citizen, Mafia won!
3. NFM60 Godfather, town win!
4. 16E Escort, Mafia wins!
5. NFM61 Citizen Town twins!
6. NFM62 Citizen Mafia won!
7. VFM39 ???

is the darkness is on the outside or is it on the inside?
Kears123
Executioner
Executioner

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads