[Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Game Over | Mafia Win

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 2

Postby rightodude » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:28 pm

Oh, sorry about that. I didn’t think it would be that big but you can’t have spoilers in quotes lmao
why tf do all forum websites have signatures
rightodude

Postby 0verki11 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:38 pm

rightodude wrote:Oh, sorry about that. I didn’t think it would be that big but you can’t have spoilers in quotes lmao

If your on mobile a thing you can do is put the spoiler tag at the start and delete the end of it, and then do it at the end expect delete the start which still works (or you can do that on pc/laptop if you cant be bothered cop pasteing
If you need a replacement for an FM or most Forum games, PM me, and ill see if I can replace in.
If you want my discord PM me.
UTC+13 or something is my timezone.

0verki11
Medium
Medium

Location: Somewhere in NZ trying to get a good internet connection

Postby rightodude » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:11 am

0verki11 wrote:
rightodude wrote:Oh, sorry about that. I didn’t think it would be that big but you can’t have spoilers in quotes lmao

If your on mobile a thing you can do is put the spoiler tag at the start and delete the end of it, and then do it at the end expect delete the start which still works (or you can do that on pc/laptop if you cant be bothered cop pasteing

Huh, thanks
why tf do all forum websites have signatures
rightodude

Postby 0verki11 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:26 am

Flint (Putting a spoiler because spoilers are cool)
Spoiler:
Flint9 wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:
Flint9 wrote:
Kears123 wrote:
Flint9 wrote:I had nothing happen to me during night time.

That's good! Who do you think is scum/mafia and why?

I think that Tilted is scum, as he seems to be meming even after D1, and he seems to be trying to just shut down all accusations about him without good reasoning.

basically the same boat as Juve here.

tilted has been getting a lot of pressure for memeing the last page or two, and basically repeating the same thing and hopping on the wagon feels opportunistic

I mainly hoped on the wagon because I was feeling pressured to make an accusation by Kears with the "Who do you think is scum/mafia and why?", and I'm used to trying to hang with info and not just scum reads. I also, as you can tell from the prod, wasn't reading chat for a while, so I just tried to quickly think of who I thought might be sus without giving much time to think about it and read everyone's ISOs. I'm still a bit overwhelmed with all the posts, and the fact that I have to read through chat to read the posts because I'm not there in real time, so it will probably be a while before I start to actually make good scum reads.

They only have 4 posts and this one I actually like this one, and it feels quite noob townie to me.
Overall slight townread due to the fact they only have 4 posts.

Rightodude
Spoiler:
rightodude wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
rightodude wrote:
0verki11 wrote:
rightodude wrote:Hey, I had problems with admins needing to review my posts but I got it fixed now. sorry about all the delay for posting. I'm UTC+13 btw.

hey, what do you think of whats been going on in the thread?

personally I think phone is ultra sketchy, mario is just confusing but you all seem to think that chemist is scum so I might agree just based off of that entirely

???

oh ok. I'll just think of you as neutral then

The fact they took away their scumread when Chemist mentioned it and was confused by it, is slightly scummy imo.
rightodude wrote:
JuvenileFourtyTwo wrote:
0verki11 wrote:
JuvenileFourtyTwo wrote:I have an idea, let's not lynch anyone today off of jokes/accusations from words in a nfm. Maybe if it was a pro fm, words would work better for that, but let's wait for something to happen overnight

It doesnt matter if its a town flip it will give info.

But if we just go around incessantly lynching people for "info" we won't have enough town to protect against scum. We should lynch on an evidence basis
MoustachioMario wrote:Why would you go for me today when there are scummier people

As I am typing this it makes me sound scummy lol

First of all, no, not wanting to be lynched does not make sound scummy. Wether town or scum, you should never want to be lynched for any reason.
Second, please, stop making things sound scummy from nothing scummy there in the first place. It makes you, the other person AND anyone on any side divided to the point where we don't know who to trust at all.

I would agree heavily with this statement, we could do something like linch an investigator which would be a low blow

This post makes me thing that if Juve flips scum then I could probably see them flip scum as well. Dont agree with the statement made by either of them either
rightodude wrote:
rightodude wrote:
Bodhrak wrote:
MoustachioMario wrote:I claim citizen

Good job.

Are prods in order? Joeshe? flint?
Still shenanigans with Mods?

rightodude are you here? can you share some reads?

Sorry but I was asleep when you sent that. what do you mean by reads? I'm a complete noob lmao

oh wait, I get it now lol. tbh I agree with chemist in saying that bodhrak was acting weirdly onto phone. Mario does seem like he's citizen but he might not be telling the truth so he doesn't get nightkilled.

Rolefishing alert/pointing unnessary things out.
Scummy

Bodrak
Spoiler: Some posts that seem noob townie
However this makes me question my town read slightly
Bodhrak wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Bodhrak wrote:It’s not shade

Debil was scumreading you and they died

I agree with that.
I'm just saying that anyone could see that and kill Debil to make me look suspicious.

(Check post before that in iso for more details about this they cut some of the earlier post) Answer: WIFOM and I dont particulary like how they used shade defintion incorrectly and then what looks like admitting it.
Im still giving them a townread, but its insanely slight that it pretty much null

Joeshe
Spoiler:
Joeshe wrote:Hello and good evening,
Sorry I haven't been posting, like I've mentioned before, I have school and work outside in my real life which keep me busy. I'm going to say, I am definitely busy from 7 am EST to 1 pm EST one the weekdays and possibly busy from 1:30 pm EST to 9:30 pm EST if I am working that day.

Now my response to Juve, can you give me an example of me being friendly with Right? I dont post that much so I dont really remember what I do post. Other than that, I'm not going to defend Right, just in case he scum. Nor will I scum read him since all I have been doing so far is skimming through the forum. Tbh from what I have read, Juve has felt a bit scummy as he keeps pointing the attention to others yet hasn't given a solid defense as to why he isn't scum. I want to vote Juve but I will wait for the more experienced players to give some solid reads as well as Juve's defense.

IF YOU STRONGLY FEEL LIKE JUVE IS SKUM. TRY YOUR BEST TO CONVINCE MY VOTE. IF NOT TRY TO DEFEND HIM.

Like I mentioned, before this is my first game so sorry for the sheep vote. I'll be more cautious when voting.

Slightly townie post, however there isnt much content in their other posts so im giving them a null read

Juvanile
Spoiler:
JuvenileFourtyTwo wrote:
0verki11 wrote:I cant tell if Juvaniles no lynch talk comes fron noobtown or scum tbh.
Still want to lynch Julian (no more votes currently, they are at L2)
For some reason when I logged out on my pc I cant log back in so mobile posts only for now.

I don't want to lynch someone on day 1 because we don't have any physical evidence yet.
You're more likely to kill a town than a scum by lynching someone over words on day 1

Defends Phone here
JuvenileFourtyTwo wrote:You know what, we're not going to get anywhere if I just keep disagreeing from an opinion that everyone else is agreeing on.
Let's do it.
/vote Ph0ne

Hammers someone they objected to lynched or just in general lynching anyone
JuvenileFourtyTwo wrote:
0verki11 wrote:mario lmao wtf.
No more votes, no more quickhammering.

We literally just confirmed Mario to definitely be scum though. This is one of the times where you WANT to quickhammer

Tries to get us to quickhammer
Juve is definitly a scumread here

Kears
Spoiler:
Kears123 wrote:Sorry in advance for the post wall.

Kears123 wrote:Night results:

Flint9 - Nothing happened to them (SP)
rightodude - SP
Bodhrak - SP
Joeshe -
JuvenileFourtyTwo - SP
Kears123 - SP
0verki11 - SP
MoustachioMario - Knows no one visited him last night
Chemist1422 - rbed
TiltedComedian -
Eragon1329 - SP

9/11 claimed night results

Tlited and Joshe still need to say their night results. Unless I missed it... Tomorrow can we please say our night results in the first post?

EWBOP

Some thoughts I'd like to share:

Flint9 wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:
Flint9 wrote:
Kears123 wrote:

I think that Tilted is scum, as he seems to be meming even after D1, and he seems to be trying to just shut down all accusations about him without good reasoning.

basically the same boat as Juve here.

tilted has been getting a lot of pressure for memeing the last page or two, and basically repeating the same thing and hopping on the wagon feels opportunistic

I mainly hoped on the wagon because I was feeling pressured to make an accusation by Kears with the "Who do you think is scum/mafia and why?", and I'm used to trying to hang with info and not just scum reads. I also, as you can tell from the prod, wasn't reading chat for a while, so I just tried to quickly think of who I thought might be sus without giving much time to think about it and read everyone's ISOs. I'm still a bit overwhelmed with all the posts, and the fact that I have to read through chat to read the posts because I'm not there in real time, so it will probably be a while before I start to actually make good scum reads.

I wasn't meaning that as pressure, just trying to engage you in convo. You have time and I know you're new so I get it.

JuvenileFourtyTwo wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Joeshe wrote:Chemist care to explain how you're confirmed town?
There are so many new pages whenever I return so I end up skimming instead of reading.

Roleblocked by a consort

There’s a possibility I’m lying but any mafia experienced enough to try it knows it probably won’t work

You should softclaim

What's making you want him to soft? This feels off to me, I don't think a town would try even if it's a joke to get someone to claim, not in this game play with only TI and TP. ;/

0verki11 wrote:Im pretty much always sticking on 24 today, Righto would probably be my next choice for a lynch, I dont know who I would choose as well, Im doing a rare 0verki11 wall/random posts when I finish school.

What does this mean?

Chemist1422 wrote:Don’t need to get roleblocked if you die :MeSmart:

Very very true.

Eragon1329 wrote:
Bodhrak wrote:I'm not even sure if everyone has posted their night results?
But it pretty much should be SP across the board.

I guess now we wait for flint or their replacement.
Then go with a PL.

we aren't PL'ing, especially not D2 after a town flip D1

+1

-wall over-
There is 1 scumread expressed in this wall and its reasonably easy for town and scum to say
Kears123 wrote:

Also tried to get reads out of Flint earlier and the reads they just gave are not exactly good either, this feels different from what I remember from other games where they where town where they spoke their opionon more than they have here

0verki11: Obviously Pirate like they claimed earlier
Mario: Confirmed town so I dont have to attempt to read them.
Chemist: Reasonably confirmed town, and has been townie anyway
Tilted: I liked one of the walls they posted, and their memeing is NAI, cant be bothered copy pasting the wall because you dont need even more unnessary spam
Eragon: Im leaving this until tommorow when I have more flips because i find the easiest way to read them is by having a couple of flips beforehand. But I did like the post about why Phone was scum because mindmeld. (ill meta read them later though)

Confirmed town: Chemist, Mario
Slight town: Tilted, Flint
Insanely slight town: Bohrak, Eragon
Null: Joeshe
Scum: Righto, Kears, Juve
If you need a replacement for an FM or most Forum games, PM me, and ill see if I can replace in.
If you want my discord PM me.
UTC+13 or something is my timezone.

0verki11
Medium
Medium

Location: Somewhere in NZ trying to get a good internet connection

Postby Tiltedcomedian » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:29 am

I mean Eragon is making an effort to gamesolve, I think town

would agree with you on the last two categories except for Bodhrak, gut scum; I feel like I'd put either of Kears or Juve in Bodhrak's place
Tiltedcomedian
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
[Forum Mafia X] Winner

Postby Bodhrak » Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:06 am

Eragon1329 wrote:I dislike the fact that he keeps shading Juve like “Weak excuses/You are my top scumread, but doesn’t vote him, and instead votes the weaker pushes of Tilted and Righto.
His talk about PL’ing disgusts me, but I can kinda see it from a newbie perspective. Also all the lynching for info stuff, at times, that can be an ok play, but like 90% of the time you Lynch who you think flips scum.
Says that he leans more on the town side than the bussed side for juve, but still scum reads him?

About me not voting juve even though I scumread him: I heavily wanted to avoid another early hammer like D1.
My townread for Juve comes mostly from the amount of reads he's been getting.
Currently I can barely piece together a scumteam with him and as I said before I think a scumteam consisting of just new players is very unlikely to me.

I can see Tilted being scum as he is almost impossible to read for me: I don't see him play any different if he is scum.
I can see Kears being scum, he doesn't have all that much content.
I can still see Chemist being scum but only from a point of absolute power (like a scumteam with him, Eragon and Tilted/Over) - in that case I don't even think there's a point in playing anymore as this is a town loss 100%
You can call me Bod.
No, that's not my real name. Thanks for asking.
Bodhrak
Witch
Witch

Postby MoustachioMario » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:00 am

/vote Bodhark
Games Won
Spoiler:
SFM63
The Godfather
[Survived]

Games Lost
Spoiler:
NFMNFM3
The Consigliere
[Lynched Day Four]
MoustachioMario
Doctor
Doctor

Postby MoustachioMario » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:01 am

@Eragon

Scum is not on Juven wagon
Games Won
Spoiler:
SFM63
The Godfather
[Survived]

Games Lost
Spoiler:
NFMNFM3
The Consigliere
[Lynched Day Four]
MoustachioMario
Doctor
Doctor

Postby MoustachioMario » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:02 am

MoustachioMario wrote:@Eragon

And I doubt Juvenile is scum too :P
Games Won
Spoiler:
SFM63
The Godfather
[Survived]

Games Lost
Spoiler:
NFMNFM3
The Consigliere
[Lynched Day Four]
MoustachioMario
Doctor
Doctor

Postby MoustachioMario » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:05 am

MoustachioMario wrote:

CFD to BOD
Games Won
Spoiler:
SFM63
The Godfather
[Survived]

Games Lost
Spoiler:
NFMNFM3
The Consigliere
[Lynched Day Four]
MoustachioMario
Doctor
Doctor

Postby MoustachioMario » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:16 am

:(
Games Won
Spoiler:
SFM63
The Godfather
[Survived]

Games Lost
Spoiler:
NFMNFM3
The Consigliere
[Lynched Day Four]
MoustachioMario
Doctor
Doctor

Postby MoustachioMario » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:39 am

:.(
Games Won
Spoiler:
SFM63
The Godfather
[Survived]

Games Lost
Spoiler:
NFMNFM3
The Consigliere
[Lynched Day Four]
MoustachioMario
Doctor
Doctor

Postby Bodhrak » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:42 am

MoustachioMario wrote:

If Scum is not on Juven wagon and Juven is also not scum and you are confirmed and chemist is kinda as well and I know I am not scum, then all 3 scum have to be in
{Flint9, rightodude, TiltedComedian}
and I seriously doubt that.
That would be to easy. Not impossible.

And now you're voting me, implying that Tilted is either bussing me for towncred or the scumteam is {Flint9, rightodude, me}?
You can call me Bod.
Bodhrak
Witch
Witch

Postby Bodhrak » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:43 am

Bodhrak wrote:
MoustachioMario wrote:

If Scum is not on Juven wagon and Juven is also not scum and you are confirmed and chemist is kinda as well and I know I am not scum, then all 3 scum have to be in
{Flint9, rightodude, TiltedComedian}
and I seriously doubt that.
That would be to easy. Not impossible.

And now you're voting me, implying that Tilted is either bussing me for towncred or the scumteam is {Flint9, rightodude, me}?

Just looked at the votecount again and {Flint9, rightodude, TiltedComedian} seems impossible to me.
You can call me Bod.
Bodhrak
Witch
Witch

Postby MoustachioMario » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:07 am

Lets got Flint then :D
Games Won
Spoiler:
SFM63
The Godfather
[Survived]

Games Lost
Spoiler:
NFMNFM3
The Consigliere
[Lynched Day Four]
MoustachioMario
Doctor
Doctor

Postby Chemist1422 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:07 am

I’m tired

AMA
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby MoustachioMario » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:10 am

Chemist1422 wrote:I’m tired

AMA

Vote someone that is not Juven
Games Won
Spoiler:
SFM63
The Godfather
[Survived]

Games Lost
Spoiler:
NFMNFM3
The Consigliere
[Lynched Day Four]
MoustachioMario
Doctor
Doctor

Postby Chemist1422 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:10 am

MoustachioMario wrote:

AMA

Vote someone that is not Juven

I’m voting Bodhrak
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby Bodhrak » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:28 am

AMA

If I am scum, who are my buddies?
You can call me Bod.
Bodhrak
Witch
Witch

Postby Chemist1422 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:31 am

Bodhrak wrote:

AMA

Righto and maybe Kears?
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby Bodhrak » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:35 am

Chemist1422 wrote:
Bodhrak wrote:

AMA

Righto and maybe Kears?

So I am voting righto now because I think his wagon will not go anymore? Makes sense.
I can see Kears being scum, he doesn't have all that much content.

For the same reasoning?
You can call me Bod.
Bodhrak
Witch
Witch

Postby Bodhrak » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:36 am

Bodhrak wrote:So I am voting righto now because I think his wagon will not go anymore? Makes sense.

*anywhere
You can call me Bod.
Bodhrak
Witch
Witch

Postby Chemist1422 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:38 am

Bodhrak wrote:
Bodhrak wrote:So I am voting righto now because I think his wagon will not go anymore? Makes sense.

*anywhere

If his wagon isn’t going anywhere there’s no danger of him getting lynched
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby Bodhrak » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:57 am

Chemist1422 wrote:
Bodhrak wrote:

*anywhere

(today)
Ok one more question - if I do miraculously flip town. Do you still consider these two scum?
You can call me Bod.
Bodhrak
Witch
Witch

Postby Chemist1422 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:57 am

Bodhrak wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Bodhrak wrote:

*anywhere

(today)
Ok one more question - if I do miraculously flip town. Do you still consider these two scum?

Possibly
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads