[Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Game Over | Mafia Win

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Metrion, FM Game Moderators

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 5

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:47 pm

your flip tells me i was right and lets us win
Image
(higher res avi)
Spoiler:

me in vldr tbh

Image
User avatar
ChubbyMooshroom9
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 1368
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:31 pm
Location: Ethiopia

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 5

Postby Eragon1329 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:50 pm

Except it's not.

Literally your only argument that I'm scum is that I'm alive.


Which is completely false, even looking at my recent games, including other NFMs.

ive lived to the end of the game in like 3/5-6 of my last games.

So you pushing me on being alive is stupid as shit
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 447
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 5

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:21 pm

Eragon1329 wrote:Except it's not.

Literally your only argument that I'm scum is that I'm alive.


Which is completely false, even looking at my recent games, including other NFMs.

ive lived to the end of the game in like 3/5-6 of my last games.

So you pushing me on being alive is stupid as shit

so that means ur bad and aren't trustworthy to be kept alive in lylo? that means you're just more likely to lynch the town in lylo

so now your flip is a win/win
Image
(higher res avi)
Spoiler:

me in vldr tbh

Image
User avatar
ChubbyMooshroom9
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 1368
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:31 pm
Location: Ethiopia

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 5

Postby Eragon1329 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:29 pm

ChubbyMooshroom9 wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:Except it's not.

Literally your only argument that I'm scum is that I'm alive.


Which is completely false, even looking at my recent games, including other NFMs.

ive lived to the end of the game in like 3/5-6 of my last games.

So you pushing me on being alive is stupid as shit

so that means ur bad and aren't trustworthy to be kept alive in lylo? that means you're just more likely to lynch the town in lylo

so now your flip is a win/win


That’s not even what it means

I caught the slip that won the game in 17B
We never stood a chance in NFM 63
and VFM 41 we never stood a chance

So that’s not what that means and continuing this push, especially with absolutely bullshit reasons like this is by town motivated
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 447
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 5

Postby Bodhrak » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:34 pm

Eragon1329 wrote:I'm actually reading both you and flint as pretty damn towny rn.

I think lynching joeshe wins us the game here, and if not then it's probably chubby

IMO lynching these 2 in either order both win us the game

Let's go with Joeshe then.

/vote Joeshe

It's not like I have any clue here.
Joeshe - I don't really like their defenses or general lack of content. And them staying very far from the Kears wagon. Could very much be scum.
Flint - I don't really see them voting kears for lynch unless that was a coordinated bus, but it still would have been a terrible decision from that standpoint as they would have been super-close to an easy win. Likely town.
Eragon - I kinda smell a deep-wolf here. They are an experienced player and definitely able to pull that off. In case of a mislynch and them surviving the night I'd be pretty bummed what to do. But until then - townie.
Tilted/Chubby - I never liked Tilted's inactivity and Chubby isn't much better. I have nothing that point's to them being town aside from weird rationale like "let's lynch the confirmed town so I have something to go off because I don't want to read the thread." - Decent chance of being scum.
You can call me Bod.
No, that's not my real name. Thanks for asking.
Bodhrak
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:26 am

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 5

Postby Bodhrak » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:38 pm

Bodhrak wrote:Tilted/Chubby - I never liked Tilted's inactivity and Chubby isn't much better.

EBWOP
* for other reasons than inactivity.
You can call me Bod.
No, that's not my real name. Thanks for asking.
Bodhrak
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:26 am

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 1

Postby Varanus » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:40 pm

Current Vote Count
Player Votes Voters
  # Votes Until Majority


Not voting:
Joeshe, Flint9, Eragon1329


End of Day 5:

You were expecting a decent signature...

BUT IT WAS ME! DIO!
User avatar
Varanus
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 655
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:08 am
Location: Lurking

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 5

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:06 pm

Eragon1329 wrote:
ChubbyMooshroom9 wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:Except it's not.

Literally your only argument that I'm scum is that I'm alive.


Which is completely false, even looking at my recent games, including other NFMs.

ive lived to the end of the game in like 3/5-6 of my last games.

So you pushing me on being alive is stupid as shit

so that means ur bad and aren't trustworthy to be kept alive in lylo? that means you're just more likely to lynch the town in lylo

so now your flip is a win/win


That’s not even what it means

I caught the slip that won the game in 17B
We never stood a chance in NFM 63
and VFM 41 we never stood a chance

So that’s not what that means and continuing this push, especially with absolutely bullshit reasons like this is by town motivated

it's motivated by victory
Image
(higher res avi)
Spoiler:

me in vldr tbh

Image
User avatar
ChubbyMooshroom9
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 1368
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:31 pm
Location: Ethiopia

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 5

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:04 am

The fact he hasn’t responded to me means I’m right lmao

He’s frozen scum
Image
(higher res avi)
Spoiler:

me in vldr tbh

Image
User avatar
ChubbyMooshroom9
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 1368
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:31 pm
Location: Ethiopia

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 5

Postby Bodhrak » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:27 pm

I'm pretty much prodging here, but almost nothing happened in the last 24 hours.

Joeshe, flint, do you still want to continue this game?
You can call me Bod.
No, that's not my real name. Thanks for asking.
Bodhrak
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:26 am

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 5

Postby Eragon1329 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:03 pm

ChubbyMooshroom9 wrote:The fact he hasn’t responded to me means I’m right lmao

He’s frozen scum


ThAtS nOt HoW mAfIa WoRkS

Most people have a life and can’t respond to everything in under 15 hours, especially when sleeping is included in that time

1) it’s not “frozen” to not see a post for a day.
2) even if it is “frozen” I don’t get frozen as wolf, so that’s not even a tell
3)literally pushing this angle of not being able to be active for 15 hours is a scum-tell of freezing is just shit.
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 447
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 5

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:37 pm

Eragon1329 wrote:
ChubbyMooshroom9 wrote:The fact he hasn’t responded to me means I’m right lmao

He’s frozen scum


ThAtS nOt HoW mAfIa WoRkS

Most people have a life and can’t respond to everything in under 15 hours, especially when sleeping is included in that time

1) it’s not “frozen” to not see a post for a day.
2) even if it is “frozen” I don’t get frozen as wolf, so that’s not even a tell
3)literally pushing this angle of not being able to be active for 15 hours is a scum-tell of freezing is just shit.

ok buddy
Image
(higher res avi)
Spoiler:

me in vldr tbh

Image
User avatar
ChubbyMooshroom9
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 1368
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:31 pm
Location: Ethiopia

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 5

Postby Varanus » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:43 pm

Flint9 and Joeshe have been prodded.
You were expecting a decent signature...

BUT IT WAS ME! DIO!
User avatar
Varanus
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 655
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:08 am
Location: Lurking

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 5

Postby Joeshe » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:03 pm

/vote Eragon

I mean hopefully this is scum and if you guys feel like I'm scum lean, vote me. We still have one mis lynch and if it clears any confusion by voting me go ahead. I feel like the vote should still go to Eragon because he has been the one who kept pushing for the lynch of the other cits.
Joeshe
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:16 am

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 5

Postby Eragon1329 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:29 am

Joeshe wrote:/vote Eragon

I mean hopefully this is scum and if you guys feel like I'm scum lean, vote me. We still have one mis lynch and if it clears any confusion by voting me go ahead. I feel like the vote should still go to Eragon because he has been the one who kept pushing for the lynch of the other cits.



theres literally been 0 cits lynched...

i also pushed for the righto and Kears lynches, this doesnt clear me, but it shows you arent actually reading the thread.

Your argument is that i lynched cits??? thats literally... a non-existant argument
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 447
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 5

Postby Eragon1329 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:31 am

Joeshe wrote:/vote Eragon

I mean hopefully this is scum and if you guys feel like I'm scum lean, vote me. We still have one mis lynch and if it clears any confusion by voting me go ahead. I feel like the vote should still go to Eragon because he has been the one who kept pushing for the lynch of the other cits.


so what if we have a mislynch. The goal is to not fucking use it.

"hopefully" this is scum, at least do things to say why you think it might flip scum???

what pushes specifically are scummy to you?

why dont you read my ISO and find it?

what do you think about Chubby, flint, bodhrak????
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 447
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 5

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:31 am

Eragon1329 wrote:
Joeshe wrote:/vote Eragon

I mean hopefully this is scum and if you guys feel like I'm scum lean, vote me. We still have one mis lynch and if it clears any confusion by voting me go ahead. I feel like the vote should still go to Eragon because he has been the one who kept pushing for the lynch of the other cits.



theres literally been 0 cits lynched...

i also pushed for the righto and Kears lynches, this doesnt clear me, but it shows you arent actually reading the thread.

Your argument is that i lynched cits??? thats literally... a non-existant argument

Sounds pretty solid to me, all you’ve done is continually push town
Image
(higher res avi)
Spoiler:

me in vldr tbh

Image
User avatar
ChubbyMooshroom9
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 1368
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:31 pm
Location: Ethiopia

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 5

Postby Eragon1329 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:32 am

ChubbyMooshroom9 wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:
Joeshe wrote:/vote Eragon

I mean hopefully this is scum and if you guys feel like I'm scum lean, vote me. We still have one mis lynch and if it clears any confusion by voting me go ahead. I feel like the vote should still go to Eragon because he has been the one who kept pushing for the lynch of the other cits.



theres literally been 0 cits lynched...

i also pushed for the righto and Kears lynches, this doesnt clear me, but it shows you arent actually reading the thread.

Your argument is that i lynched cits??? thats literally... a non-existant argument

Sounds pretty solid to me, all you’ve done is continually push town



false

and you were literally pushing Mario... confirmed town, never pushed mafia, and continue pushing town

so if thats a solid argument, then you must be 100% scum too(!)
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 447
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 5

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:35 am

Eragon1329 wrote:
ChubbyMooshroom9 wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:
Joeshe wrote:/vote Eragon

I mean hopefully this is scum and if you guys feel like I'm scum lean, vote me. We still have one mis lynch and if it clears any confusion by voting me go ahead. I feel like the vote should still go to Eragon because he has been the one who kept pushing for the lynch of the other cits.



theres literally been 0 cits lynched...

i also pushed for the righto and Kears lynches, this doesnt clear me, but it shows you arent actually reading the thread.

Your argument is that i lynched cits??? thats literally... a non-existant argument

Sounds pretty solid to me, all you’ve done is continually push town



false

and you were literally pushing Mario... confirmed town, never pushed mafia, and continue pushing town

so if thats a solid argument, then you must be 100% scum too(!)

The difference I did it in jest, and you’re being unironic
Image
(higher res avi)
Spoiler:

me in vldr tbh

Image
User avatar
ChubbyMooshroom9
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 1368
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:31 pm
Location: Ethiopia

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 1

Postby Eragon1329 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:36 am

Varanus wrote:Phone0Ix|7|MoustachioMario, Chemist1422, Bodhrak, 0verki11, rightodude, Joeshe, JuvenileFourtyTwo;
MoustachioMario|1|Phone0Ix, TiltedComedian;
TiltedComedian|1|Eragon1329;
Bodhrak|1|TheDebil

Not voting:
Flint9, YosueElShirtlessSkin


Day 1 Final Votecount



day 1

this is what the votecount looked like

IF we think that there was 2 scum on the quicklynch hammer, then one of (bodhrak, joeshe) is scum, and being that i townread bodhrak, it would be joeshe for this case.


OR the second scum was off-wagon, which i kinda doubt, really my only reason for thinking Chubby could ever flip town(he was the tilted slot)

also flint, i doubt 2 scum being completely void off the vote count
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 447
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 5

Postby Eragon1329 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:37 am

"Oh no i tried to lynch the confirmed town for a full entire day, but dont worry it was all a joke fam"
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 447
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 5

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:39 am

Eragon1329 wrote:"Oh no i tried to lynch the confirmed town for a full entire day, but dont worry it was all a joke fam"

Yeah, I’d hope you recognize a joke when you see one given your play this game
Image
(higher res avi)
Spoiler:

me in vldr tbh

Image
User avatar
ChubbyMooshroom9
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 1368
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:31 pm
Location: Ethiopia

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 1

Postby Eragon1329 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:40 am

Varanus wrote:JuvenileFourtyTwo|4|Kears123, Eragon1329, 0verki11, Bodhrak;
0verki11|3|JuvenileFourtyTwo, MoustachioMario, Chemist1422;
TiltedComedian|2|Flint9, rightodude;
Bodhrak|1|TiltedComedian


Not voting:
Joeshe


Day 2 Final Vote Count


this one is weird.

The way the 0verki11 wagon looks, id say there wasnt that much scum activity going on, so other than kears being on the wagon, i feel bodhrak has a pretty good chance of just being town

This votecount looks good for chubby(tilted) as i dont feel righto busses a slot here?

same goes for flint

Joeshe being void isnt a great look for a D2 end of day wagon
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 447
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 5

Postby Eragon1329 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:41 am

ChubbyMooshroom9 wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:"Oh no i tried to lynch the confirmed town for a full entire day, but dont worry it was all a joke fam"

Yeah, I’d hope you recognize a joke when you see one given your play this game


SAYS THE PERSON LITERALLY FUCKING PUSHING ME FOR BEING FUCKING ALIVE DAY 5

WHEN I CLEARLY LIVE TO END OF THE GAME IN MANY RECENT FUCKING GAMES.

jesus fucking christ
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 447
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 1

Postby Eragon1329 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:42 am

Varanus wrote:Kears123|3|0verki11, Flint9, Kears123;0verki11|1|Bodhrak;MoustachioMario|1|ChubbyMooshroom9

Not voting:
Joeshe, Eragon1329, rightodude, MoustachioMario


Day 3 Final Vote Count


looks very good for flint

bad for chubby being on conf!town
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 447
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests