VFM40 | Salem Witch Trials II | Mafia Win

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: VFM40 | Salem Witch Trials II | Day 1

Postby Jalandh » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:49 pm

LOLingHyena wrote:
Jalandh wrote:
LOLingHyena wrote:
Jalandh wrote:
LOLingHyena wrote:

non271103 wrote:/vote guilty Eragon
/vote guilty Jal
/vote guilty Ph0ne
/vote guilty Multi

Now sheep me.

This is genuinely towny.

Garbage reaction to a garbage post. What even is this

Okay, how tf is that a garbage post, Jal. :lol: Tell me in your own words.

Because non is better then trying to Lynch a 0poster and asking others to sheep on them.

Eragon has been towny, I want reason for the vote there.

Multi I can see being town who didn't read, give me more reason.

Phone I'm actually alright with.

As a recap, that's 3/4 votes that need explaining. Yet, they were naked votes. And you praise and call it towny? What are your stances in the 4 people, and explain why.

I praise it for being towny because it puts pressure on all those people, and I think it also makes a statement that from now on, people should be more careful about putting people on trial. I don't care who the votes were on. Other people could have been put on trial, and if Non had voted all of them, it would still be towny.

As for Phone, he's been towny to me due to the interactions with Chemist. Of the four people voted, that's the read I feel most comfortable with. I don't know why you're so quick to read Eragon town. I don't think Eragon is THAT easy to read within the first 24 hours.

Right now, it feels to me that you're panicking that someone put a vote for you, which I think is a huge overreaction considering 8 guilties are needed to lynch someone. You need to chill out, bro. :P

Oof the pressure, whatever shall I do? Look, if it was actually pressure, then sure fine, whatever. But that's not pressure, that's just dropping votes and acting like you're participating. It's not Wolfy RN but it's garbage, pure garbage.

I've been in plenty of games with Eragon. I feel confident in my ability to read him, as shown in the latest vfm and other games. When he's town, I can see him being town. When he's not, I don't live long.

Did I ever mention him voting me? The closest thing I said was he voted a 0 poster. AMD you can't argue that it's a bad thing to do, because either he pulls back the vote, making it empty and waste of a post, try to give nonexistent reasoning for the vote, or claim I'm acting scummy and stick to it. But he would have still wasted the initial post to do that third one if that's what he goes with.
Use your full power. Take out your soul weapon, and do your best. Otherwise...

You'll die.
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby LOLingHyena » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:51 pm

Eragon1329 wrote:What parts of the interactions with chemist do you think phone is towny for? I don’t disagree with the townread but I want to see your reasoning for the interaction. Also if his interaction is towny is chemists?
What do you think of me and what do you think of wabbit starting a trial on me in the first post if I’m not “THAT easy to read in the first 24 hours” becuase isn’t that what wabbit is trailing me for, to get people to read me in the first 24-48 hours? No?

And the shade in be last paragraph is lol.
He mentioned nothing about the vote on himself specifically, but as general, and more the theory.
I disagree with jal that it’s scummy
And I much disagree with you that it’s towny

Chemist and Phone came off as super relaxed and chill talking about Smash stuff, and I read them town for it. It's as simple as that. I already explained this in a previous post.

As for you, I liked that Wabbit started a trial on you. Of the trials started, I only liked the one started on you and the one started on Royee. You're not always obvtown, Eragon. :P A trial on you will at the very least make it easier and quicker to read you.

As for the shade, yeah, I'm going to call it as I see it. I smell fear in Jalandh.
On the prospect of me being a wolf in VFM 18:
milte345 wrote:A hyena can't be a wolf because it is in fact a hyena
Ez.
LOLingHyena
Witch
Witch

Postby Jalandh » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:52 pm

Something everyone should keep in mind. This is the only trial you'll get of me today. So after this, it would have to wait until tomorrow for it to start again if you wanted to.

On top of that, the start of day is always my weakest time. If I can avoid the myslynch d1, usually I become obvious town. But I always struggle with that day 1 start, and its where the majority of the scumreads on me originate from. I can give specific examples of this happening.
Use your full power. Take out your soul weapon, and do your best. Otherwise...

You'll die.
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby LOLingHyena » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:17 pm

Jalandh wrote:Oof the pressure, whatever shall I do? Look, if it was actually pressure, then sure fine, whatever. But that's not pressure, that's just dropping votes and acting like you're participating. It's not Wolfy RN but it's garbage, pure garbage.

I've been in plenty of games with Eragon. I feel confident in my ability to read him, as shown in the latest vfm and other games. When he's town, I can see him being town. When he's not, I don't live long.

Did I ever mention him voting me? The closest thing I said was he voted a 0 poster. AMD you can't argue that it's a bad thing to do, because either he pulls back the vote, making it empty and waste of a post, try to give nonexistent reasoning for the vote, or claim I'm acting scummy and stick to it. But he would have still wasted the initial post to do that third one if that's what he goes with.

Non trying the latter two is not a bad thing because it still gives us something to read him off of. Him voting you was not a bad thing to do as long as you were under trial. It would be different if he was the one who put you on trial. Like, I'm surprised you're not calling out Royee (who I actually am scumreading) more for even allowing the opportunity for someone to vote guilty on you.

As for Eragon, I'm usually able to figure out his alignment eventually. All I was saying was that Wabbit putting him on trial could make it quicker for me and others to read him.

Jalandh wrote:Something everyone should keep in mind. This is the only trial you'll get of me today. So after this, it would have to wait until tomorrow for it to start again if you wanted to.

On top of that, the start of day is always my weakest time. If I can avoid the myslynch d1, usually I become obvious town. But I always struggle with that day 1 start, and its where the majority of the scumreads on me originate from. I can give specific examples of this happening.

I'm only going after Royee and Multi right now. As I said, you should have nothing to worry about right this second. The person who put you on trial is the one that should be worried right now.
Ez.
LOLingHyena
Witch
Witch

Postby JoltikIsDubby » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:26 pm

/not guilty Eragon

I'm pretty sure Eragon is town because of his proposition of the "mock trial" (like, I honestly don't think a scum would propose a town strategy like this, Eragon probably would've just let Chemist vote Royee if he's scum tbh), and I like his long walls of reads.

Royee is still kind of a question mark for me tbh because a lot of things he's doing is very NAI to me. Most of his mistakes come from either memeing or not reading. I also don't really see how him wasting posts would be alignment-indicative. If he wants to use his posts on memes, that's him tbh. However, I do want to know why he specifically chose Jalandh to put up for trial instead of, like, Wabbit as an OMGUS meme.

Multi, I need more time to look at his ISO. Again, him wasting trials probably isn't alignment-indicative since not reading the OP is apparently in trend in this thread. However, there was an argument about Multi being an experienced player who would've read OP, but eh, I wouldn't know.

Also world of light is trash (at least based off how far I've gotten) fight me
Hi. I'm an enormous wild card. About half of the time, I'll carry. The other half of the time, I'll be 5 IQ. Half of the time, I'll play super aggressively. The other half, I'll play it really safely.

Last updated: 21:28 EST, 1/23/19
FORUM MAFIA
3 Wins - 2 Losses - 0 DNF - 2 iP
Spoiler: Image
JoltikIsDubby
Sheriff
Sheriff

Postby Jezz92 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:07 pm

Back and stuffed full of Christmas
A little out of it but let’s see what we can do
Btw I’m not quoting posts when I have to catch up hours later most of the posts I’m reading happened, will only quote if I’m interacting with people in real time, or if I wanna only address a few things, or something I think will be too hard to describe without quoting it.

Otherwise you get this:

Spoiler: Phone reacted to royee’s very typical FM meme as if it were serious which is interesting.

Wabbit wouldn’t make the kind of entrance he did as scum I don’t think.

I don’t get royees transition from asking Wabbit why he’s accusing a zero poster to accusing a zero poster himself. “Why eragon?” I could say “why jaland?” to you as well mate.

Chemist forgetting jaland is in the playerlist means he’s not scum buddies with jaland probably.

@Royee why are you worried about “wasting posts”, you probably wouldn’t reach 35 in 48 hours in a regular game js, yet here you’re being more active than early last game yet also concerned about post count so ??

Ejj suggesting a trial on every player is probably townie?? Fakeable, yes but showing comfort in having a trial on every player including yourself (which from a scum POV also includes both your buddies) is something I don’t see very likely coming from scum. Weak read though.

Chemist, why do you need approval before accusing royee, it seems like you wanna push it so why the caution?

Also don’t hypo claim medium, that’s just stupid and pointless since there’s no flips so we wouldn’t know.
And for that matter, no pr gambits as cit either cos if you die we’d have no way of knowing whether it was real or fake and scum could potentially take advantage of that since they do learn the roles of their night kills while their head is alive.

Joltiks entrance is kinda useless ngl, also another person concerned about post limits who prob doesn’t need to be honestly. Also don’t like how he’s implying he’ll wait for other people to do stuff with the whole “we should save our posts in case something important happens”. Being predominately reactionary isn’t necessarily AI, but I’m gonna keep my eye on future posts from him.

I like that hyena immediately jumps into sorting people in his first post, pretty analytical which is good especially early game (but you don’t get extra towncred for posting the same thing twice lol).

Eragon doesn’t feel as townie as last game at first glance but not scummy either rn. The mock trial is an interesting idea though, only concern I’d have with that is after today we’re gonna have 48 hour days which may not be long enough to do a fake trial, see what happens with that, and then decide on a real one if we decide the fake one isn’t right.

Multi accusing himself is?? I literally don’t know how to read that rn. Interesting that optimistic reacted immediately to it , probably means they couldn’t be scum buddies. On that note preflip associations aren’t necessarily gonna be useful so I’ll avoid doing it too much. I feel like it’s good to note some of the stronger vibes though. Scum can distance and make it look natural by planning it, but I doubt it so early.

Non’s first post: if it’s serious then he’s basically implied that he scum reads more people than there are scum, which is probably more townie than scummy but only if he gives reasoning. If it wasn’t serious than it’s a little weird but NAI imo.

Jaland enters with the “bad town or scum” read, anyone who played 16E with me knows how I feel about those kind of posts lmao.

Agree with hyenas stance on non, but again only if the post was serious and he can have actual reasoning. By itself it’s a baseless post that does not progress the game, other than getting maybe a few reactions. If it was just a “Oh look I’m voting guilty on all these people just so you think I’m town with too many scum reads” without any intent to progress or elaborate then no it’s not townie.

@Eragon, how is hyena throwing shade onto jaland? It’s only shade if you believe hyena is deliberately pinning jalands post onto him and making it personal, rather than making an innocent interpretation.

Jaland saying that this is only trial you’ll get from him today probably more likely coming from town, especially the part about waiting for tomorrow to push him up again.

Joltik attempted to make some sort of stance on others, which is an improvement on his first post but need to see more.
Jezz92
Godfather
Godfather

Postby Jezz92 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:14 pm

Btw why are people concerned about the post limit? A lot of the guys who have expressed concern about it probably wouldn’t get anywhere near 35 posts in 48 hours of a regular game anyway so what’s the big issue here?
Keeping an eye on those who are overly cautious and feel the need to mention stuff revolving “watching posts” or “don’t make me waste posts”, who cares, just be concise and try to post more in each post than just one liners if you really are so concerned you’ll go over, aim to post no more than 17 posts per rl day to start with (11 today cos extra day), then you’ll have one spare left (two today), plus the post restriction is lifted in the last hour of the phase anyway.

Tbh I’m more concerned about the whole “we don’t get flips” thing.
VCA is pretty much redundant, we could probably analyse voting patterns but we can’t do post flip associations.
We have to be on point with reads and lynch with guts of steel.
If we go on a chain lynch rampage using nothing but preflip associations, we could either be on a roll and get all the scum almost instantly, or it could completely backfire and result in a series of mislynches.
Jezz92
Godfather
Godfather

Postby Royee » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:14 am

Chemist1422 wrote:Multi is probably town from that

I scumread Royee for their reaction to the Eragon trial

Didnt you say you want more people to agree with you.before accusing me?
/vote guilty Jal
/vote guilty Ph0ne
/vote guilty Multi

Now sheep me.

Multiuniverse wrote:Hi

I accuse Multiuniverse of witchcraft!

These are very strange. First thing you do is accusing your self or voting guilty on everyone and asking for a sheep. I want to hear your reactions on the game.

Chemist how so you town read multi and same for you LOL about non.

Jal- his first post doesnt innovate me anything and this is not the reaction i wanted to get from him in his first post.

Joltik - i voted jal just because he was my first mod.
Jezz - at first i was concerned 35 posts were not much. After i realized it was enough, i dont care anymore.
Recent Town game - 21A
Recent Mafia game - VFM73
Recent Neutral game - 17B
Royee
Easter 2020 Winner
Easter 2020 Winner

Postby TheWabbit » Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:00 am

I'm really concerned at how people are giving easy Town reads. Eragon1329's proposition of mock trials do nothing regular trials cannot perform. Mock trials potentially limit out posts further: It poses no real threat to scum and would just expend most of our posts in doing one. The limit alleviation 1 hour prior to the end of the day is a bit arbitrary—not everyone may be present within the short interval. That being said, I think their proposition can come from either alignment.

I dislike Multiuniverse's self-accusation, and I'm willing to think that they're either imprudent Town or scum willingly expending one of the limited accusations.

non's 4-guilty votes feels off to me. It dodges. A lot. It promotes nothing new to the table, and it feels like they're attempting to find an exemption to further discussion, as they've already parked guilty on all four.

Joltik's fencesit towards Royee is alignment indicative. It feels like they're disregarding Royee's posts while at the same time providing a moot argument thay holds no water at all. I don't like their stand on the current events, but I'm willing to hear more from him later on.

OptimisticalOne's reiteration of telling everyone to be prudent feels tryhard-y. Not really something noteworthy but worth making an opinion on.

Speaking of roles, the Medium should utilize their ability to PR hunt the dead. As Town has no real method of determining the role distribution, it may be well to let the Medium check for PRs.

TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia

Postby S0me0ne23 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:54 am

I really don't see what hyena's going on about regarding Jalandh panicking or whatever.

It's interesting how people view Wabbit's accusation of Eragon as being a good play even though nothing has really come out of it. Like I think Wabbit is town, but the consensus around him is weird.

The atmosphere around Royee is really weird; nobody's really defending him, the pushes on him are overeager, and I'm pretty sure I'm the only one concerned about this. He could just be a wolf and I'm overthinking this, but I really can't ignore how easy pushing him would be, and how little effort anybody is putting into actually sorting him.

I need sleep, but merry Christmas.
S0me0ne23
Lookout
Lookout

Postby Jezz92 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:29 am

TheWabbit wrote:I'm really concerned at how people are giving easy Town reads. Eragon1329's proposition of mock trials do nothing regular trials cannot perform. Mock trials potentially limit out posts further: It poses no real threat to scum and would just expend most of our posts in doing one. The limit alleviation 1 hour prior to the end of the day is a bit arbitrary—not everyone may be present within the short interval. That being said, I think their proposition can come from either alignment.

I mean for me it was more of a time thing tbh, fake trial vs like a fos type thing is pretty similar in terms of productivity though imo, I don’t think it would necessarily “limit posts” anymore than if we didn’t do it, because we still have to post while we’re deciding on targets/votes for an actual trial anyway. It’d just be time consuming due to people’s availability and time zones or whatever. But I agree that the suggestion itself is NAI.
Jezz92
Godfather
Godfather

Postby Jezz92 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:36 am

S0me0ne23 wrote:It's interesting how people view Wabbit's accusation of Eragon as being a good play even though nothing has really come out of it. Like I think Wabbit is town, but the consensus around him is weird.

The atmosphere around Royee is really weird; nobody's really defending him, the pushes on him are overeager, and I'm pretty sure I'm the only one concerned about this. He could just be a wolf and I'm overthinking this, but I really can't ignore how easy pushing him would be, and how little effort anybody is putting into actually sorting him.

I don’t town read Wabbit for the play and don’t really get how the push on eragon in particular is what made people town read him, I just town read the whole post itself. It was a townie entrance for wabbit imo.
Plus posts after that, yeah, I doubt I’m ever changing my read on him tbh.

Also re royee, sort of feel you there and I want to see what else he posts, but there’s also some people who aren’t that active rn. It’s hardly a unanimous stance tbh, but interested in seeing who else responds to your concern and what they say.
But yeah he is easy to push, I did it in VFM 39 as scum and it was fairly effortless tbh (this comes from someone who absolutely loathes playing scum btw), still hate the term ML bait though and don’t believe it should be a thing, if royee wants us to believe he’s town he has to show us. I think no one has really “come to his defence” cos he has given little to no reason for anyone to do so.
Jezz92
Godfather
Godfather

Postby Multiuniverse » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:20 am

Let's assume I'm scum and I knew that I can only trial once today
Is there any rhyme or reason to why I would waste it on myself at daystart

Thanks parker for the gif and SuperDuper for suggesting rotational sig
Multiuniverse
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner

Postby Crimson97 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:55 am

Merry Christmas my dudes.
Spoiler:
Jalandh wrote:
LOLingHyena wrote:
Jalandh wrote:
LOLingHyena wrote:

/vote guilty Jal
/vote guilty Ph0ne
/vote guilty Multi

Now sheep me.

This is genuinely towny.

Because non is better then trying to Lynch a 0poster and asking others to sheep on them.

As a recap, that's 3/4 votes that need explaining. Yet, they were naked votes. And you praise and call it towny? What are your stances in the 4 people, and explain why.

Scum can also ignore OP. It's completely NAI imo.
Jezz92 wrote:Chemist forgetting jaland is in the playerlist means he’s not scum buddies with jaland probably.

Ejj suggesting a trial on every player is probably townie?? Fakeable, yes but showing comfort in having a trial on every player including yourself (which from a scum POV also includes both your buddies) is something I don’t see very likely coming from scum. Weak read though.

Don't you think the first thing is easily fakable too?
Multiuniverse wrote:Let's assume I'm scum and I knew that I can only trial once today

1-Waste a trial
2-Get yourself a not guilty and be lynch immune for the rest of the day.

Spoiler:
Crimson97
[Forum Mafia XVIII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVIII] Winner

Postby FMLSheWas12 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:52 am

Trial of Eragon1329.

Current Vote Count
Player Votes Voters
  # Votes Until Majority

Phone0Ix, Crimson97, Jalandh, TheWabbit, Jezz92, ejjinami, Royee, S0me0ne23, OptimisticalOne, Multiuniverse, LOLingHyena

Trial of Jalandh.

Current Vote Count
Player Votes Voters
  # Votes Until Majority

Chemist1422, Phone0Ix, Crimson97, TheWabbit, Jezz92, Eragon1329, ejjinami, Royee, S0me0ne23, OptimisticalOne, JoltikIsDubby, Multiuniverse, LOLingHyena

Trial of Phone0Ix.

Current Vote Count
Player Votes Voters
  # Votes Until Majority

Chemist1422, Crimson97, Jalandh, TheWabbit, Jezz92, Eragon1329, ejjinami, Royee, S0me0ne23, OptimisticalOne, JoltikIsDubby, Multiuniverse, LOLingHyena

Trial of Multiuniverse.

Current Vote Count
Player Votes Voters
  # Votes Until Majority

Chemist1422, Phone0Ix, Crimson97, Jalandh, TheWabbit, Jezz92, Eragon1329, ejjinami, Royee, S0me0ne23, OptimisticalOne, JoltikIsDubby

Trial of Royee.

Current Vote Count
Player Votes Voters
  # Votes Until Majority

Chemist1422, Phone0Ix, Crimson97, Jalandh, non271103, TheWabbit, Jezz92, Eragon1329, ejjinami, S0me0ne23, OptimisticalOne, JoltikIsDubby, Multiuniverse

3 trials remaining.

Villagers:

1. Chemist1422 (11)
  2. Phone0Ix (6)
  3. Crimson97 (2)
  4. Jalandh (5)
  5. non271103 (1)
  6. TheWabbit (5)
  7. Jezz92 (5)
  8. Eragon1329 (6)
  9. ejjinami (1)
  10. Royee (10)
  11. S0me0ne23 (6)
  12. OptimisticalOne (7)
  13. JoltikIsDubby (2)
  14. Multiuniverse (3)
  15. LOLingHyena (10)
FM Star Collection
Spoiler:
Trolled by the League of Losers
Spoiler:
FMLSheWas12
Consort
Consort

Postby Chemist1422 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:02 am

/guilty Royee
/not guilty Phone0Ix

Non needs to start doing stuff

Will post brackets in a bit
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby ejjinami » Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:22 am

Aaaaaaaaaaaa
Fuck, i can't even read rn, the dinner still hasn't ended and going away to play mafia is just wrong
I'll catch up when i can, sorry xd
Don't prod me

15 : 14,5

Last updated: 18.02.2021
ejjinami
Medium
Medium

Postby Royee » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:16 pm

Jalandh wrote:
LOLingHyena wrote:
Jalandh wrote:
LOLingHyena wrote:
Jalandh wrote:
LOLingHyena wrote:

/vote guilty Jal
/vote guilty Ph0ne
/vote guilty Multi

Now sheep me.

This is genuinely towny.

I praise it for being towny because it puts pressure on all those people, and I think it also makes a statement that from now on, people should be more careful about putting people on trial. I don't care who the votes were on. Other people could have been put on trial, and if Non had voted all of them, it would still be towny.

As for Phone, he's been towny to me due to the interactions with Chemist. Of the four people voted, that's the read I feel most comfortable with. I don't know why you're so quick to read Eragon town. I don't think Eragon is THAT easy to read within the first 24 hours.

Right now, it feels to me that you're panicking that someone put a vote for you, which I think is a huge overreaction considering 8 guilties are needed to lynch someone. You need to chill out, bro. :P

Oof the pressure, whatever shall I do? Look, if it was actually pressure, then sure fine, whatever. But that's not pressure, that's just dropping votes and acting like you're participating. It's not Wolfy RN but it's garbage, pure garbage.

Your defence and reaction feels right , however i smell fear in your content, i voted you for the memes without reading the trail system. Which is a scummy move and a bad defence.
LOL pushing you and me in the same time is strange. I want LOL to give his scum list to a better understanding.

Multiuniverse wrote:Let's assume I'm scum and I knew that I can only trial once today

You wasted us a trail, which we could use more wisely.
This is just a scummy thing to do.(assuming you read the trail system).Can you and @non give reactions to the game?
Recent Town game - 21A
Recent Mafia game - VFM73
Recent Neutral game - 17B
Royee
Easter 2020 Winner
Easter 2020 Winner

Postby Jezz92 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:24 pm

People seem too concerned about the whole “wasting trial” thing imo.
You know how you solve that? You know what to do if you really think it’s gonna be a problem? Just don’t fecking aquit them until you’re sure you want them off trial. From day 2 onwards days are only 48 hours anyway so I really don’t think there should be so much concern over “(name) gets aquitted, oh no now we can’t vote them again for this entire day phase what ever shall we do”. Like, yeah, there’s probably some trials here which shouldn’t have been started but we have a lot of them anyway, probably more than we actually need tbh, so who cares, just aquit the people you want to and keep the others open if you’re not sure yet. It’s really not that hard a concept to grasp guys.

Crimson97 wrote:
Jezz92 wrote:Chemist forgetting jaland is in the playerlist means he’s not scum buddies with jaland probably.

In theory it’s possible, but I don’t really see the point in a flipless game. Out of all the things scum could focus on or fake, idk if they’d think “oh yeah I know a great idea! I’m just gonna pretend I forgot my buddy was in the playerlist so people think we’re not buddies!” In a game like this it doesn’t really serve much purpose imo since they could both technically be lynched if they’re both scum read. It’s kinda why I didn’t want to dwell on the associative reads and it was merely a passing observation, but we can’t really “confirm” it or whatever.
Jezz92
Godfather
Godfather

Postby Jezz92 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:33 pm

Multi wasn’t intentionally self-trialing with malicious intent to “waste trials” imo, and I believe that he actually didn’t read the OP, but the self-trial itself is a bad idea for either alignment.

@royee you admit you didn’t read the trial mechanics yourself, before putting jaland up, so why do you have the automatic assumption that multi did read it and self-trialed as a malicious intent to use up a trial?
Jezz92
Godfather
Godfather

Postby LOLingHyena » Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:14 pm

Happy Holidays, all!

Spoiler:
Jezz92 wrote:Phone reacted to royee’s very typical FM meme as if it were serious which is interesting.

I'm going to step in here and defend Phone. I feel like I remember him taking a lot of things seriously D1 in a previous game which were meant to be taken in jest. Probably NAI.

Jezz92 wrote:Chemist, why do you need approval before accusing royee, it seems like you wanna push it so why the caution?

For Chemist, I feel like asking for approval is NAI.

Basically, neither of these things really affect my read on those two.

S0me0ne23 wrote:I really don't see what hyena's going on about regarding Jalandh panicking or whatever.

Rather than reacting to Royee starting a trial on him, Jalandh instead reacted to Non voting him (along with three other people) and to me calling Non's actions towny. He even admitted that the start of day is his weakest time. Like, he should be telling Royee that, not Non, who indiscrimantly voted on all the trials, or me, who actually was going for the person that accused him in the first place. To me, this comes off as worrying more about votes on him rather than a trial being started on him.

Royee wrote:Chemist how so you town read multi and same for you LOL about non.

I feel like people are misunderstanding what I meant in my post. I didn't call Non town like I did with Phone and Chemist. I called Non's four guilty votes towny, and I still stand by this 100%.

Royee wrote:LOL pushing you and me in the same time is strange. I want LOL to give his scum list to a better understanding.

It's not strange. You both did something that pinged me, and I called it out. Here, quoted from my first post, is what pinged me about you:
LOLingHyena wrote:Royee: Already used up 7 of their 35 posts. Two of them are interactions with Phone, another two are interactions with Chemist, and then another one is with Wabbit + Jalandh. I don't like how their accusation of Jalandh felt like a reaction to Wabbit's accusation of Eragon, especially when they go on in their next post calling out Chemist for what they think is an attempt to waste posts. There doesn't appear to be any calculation in their accusation of Jalandh, at least compared to Wabbit's accusation.

What pinged me with regard to Jalandh, was his reaction to Non + me, which you, too, just admitted to seeing, too, at least with regard to the subtle fear that's in his posts.
Ez.
LOLingHyena
Witch
Witch

Postby Multiuniverse » Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:41 pm

Crimson97 wrote:Merry Christmas my dudes.
Spoiler:
Jalandh wrote:
LOLingHyena wrote:
Jalandh wrote:
LOLingHyena wrote:

/vote guilty Jal
/vote guilty Ph0ne
/vote guilty Multi

Now sheep me.

This is genuinely towny.

Scum can also ignore OP. It's completely NAI imo.

1-Waste a trial
2-Get yourself a not guilty and be lynch immune for the rest of the day.

But why would people do a not guilty on me?
Like there is a very real possibility that people would vote guilty on me, especially since it is scummy to intentionally waste a trial

So wouldn't you say the only realistic conclusion is I actually didn't read the OP and that it is NAI

Thanks parker for the gif and SuperDuper for suggesting rotational sig
Multiuniverse

Postby non271103 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:06 pm

Spoiler:
Jalandh wrote:
LOLingHyena wrote:
Jalandh wrote:
LOLingHyena wrote:
Jalandh wrote:
LOLingHyena wrote:

/vote guilty Jal
/vote guilty Ph0ne
/vote guilty Multi

Now sheep me.

This is genuinely towny.

The reason I voted guilty in all 4 trials is that none of the people in those trials have proved to me that they are town enough to an extent that I would inno them.
We only get one chance at each person per day and I'm not wasting it, what's the point of just putting Eragon on trial then inno'ing him immediately? I don't see one and while Eragon is on the townier side of things for me, it's not enough for me to vote inno.
With that said,

/vote guilty Royee
Official Member of the League of Losers™
non271103
Survivor
Survivor

Postby non271103 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:15 pm

Eragon saying pro-town stuff is NAI
Multi putting himself on trial is also NAI and dumb.

There's only a few people moving the discussion forward and the rest and just talking about game mechanics which is not going to help us find scum.
Official Member of the League of Losers™
non271103
Survivor
Survivor

Postby ejjinami » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:13 pm

0k, first 0ff, my keyb0ard is br0ken
“O”, “L”, “.” and s0me 0ther butt0ns 0n the right side 0f the keyb0ard d0n't w0rk as they sh0uId, s0 unIess I’m 0n the ph0ne, I’II be writing Iike this,,,
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Th0se wh0 make fun 0f my keyb0ard wiII die
):<

But seri0usIy, just d0n’t d0 it, pIease
I kn0w it I00ks funny, but seeing pe0pIe imitate the way I write makes me feeI Iike I’m being m0cked, which is kinda distracting
thx

and my speIIing/grammar might get w0rse cuz n0 text c0rrecti0n pr0grams can check my writing n0w :/
s0 s0rry f0r that

--------------------------------------------

and g0d ;-; I just reaIized h0w extremeIy bastard this setup is
h0w the fuck are we supp0sed t0 pIay with fIipIess Iynches

-------------------------------------------

I guess n0t every0ne wiII agree with me here, but I’d reaIIy want t0 suggest a mass-cIaim
T0wn cann0t gain inf0 in any 0ther way than thr0ugh scum-hunting and tbh the r0Ies in the setup are m0stIy useIess
Their w0rth as ICs is way higher than the w0rth 0f their actuaI abiIities im0 :/

I think b0th d0c and medium sh0uId cIaim “PR” t0day
This wiII give the t0wn 2 c0nf t0wnies, which I beIieve is better than their abiIities :/
The p0ti0n maker sh0uId heaviIy c0nsider heaIing the medium
[0r themseIves if it’s aII0wed,,, it’s n0t actuaIIy written 0n the RC, s0 /shrug)

The d0ct0r’s cIaim c0uId be up t0 their 0wn ch0ice, cuz tbh if they’re a pIayer wh0’s c0nfident in n0t getting Iynched even if they thr0w away their IC status, theeen I guueeess they c0uId refrain fr0m cIaiming,,,

But idek here

And the magistrate is basicaIIy an IC, wh0s r0Ie can be c0nfirmed anytime, s0 the stuff I wr0te ab0ve d0esn’t appIy t0 him

It’s pr0b kinda Iate as f0r discussi0ns Iike that, but I didn’t see any0ne cIaiming, when skipping the Iast page, s0 I’m assuming n0 0ne suggested d0ing anything Iike that yet
And I reaIIy think that we sh0uId deaI with it bef0re any t0wnies are kiIIed
:/

15 : 14,5

Last updated: 18.02.2021
ejjinami
Medium
Medium

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads