VFM36 | KAT | Game Over (hardwired... TO SELF DESTRUCT)

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: VFM36 | KAT | Game Over (hardwired... TO SELF DESTRUCT)

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:33 pm

maybe town shouldn't have taken both mine and ryan's metaphorical dicks up their ass and spoke up

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Federico Decandia
Clayton (Briah)
Gebura Briah
ChubbyMooshroom9
FM Awards: Town

Postby Crimson97 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:51 pm

Why did you guys think I was seer btw?

Spoiler:
Crimson97
[Forum Mafia XVIII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVIII] Winner

Postby fwogcarf » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:01 pm

I'm never playing FM again after this
Spoiler: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M79vYZu-WIKrW0WQ0pCISBq66DeBfSir5T7RCuy0OWY/edit?usp=sharing
We are creators of our own future

We are supporters of forces against despair

We defend against the evils of the world

We are guardians, we are strong
fwogcarf
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby ryanyb » Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:40 pm

Drunk ryan says the following:

Elusive claiming that they had a read on me was bullshit since their reasoning wasn't even logical. If you come up with the correct solution with an incorrect process, then your solution is invalid. The angle that elusive was pushing was flawed and I could've deflected it with literally less than 10 minutes worth of thinking. And no, playing shitty to deflect night kills never works. Elusive if you made it work on this forum congratulations you made it work amongst literally a flaming garbage can of shitters. Anyone with half a brain and a decent amount of FM experience knows that cits should be trying to force night kills, which means that its super obvious if you're just sitting back doing fuck all. So half this game saying they scumread me is actually making me cringe since the majority of you got my scum through PoE, and even then it was between me and evan. If you explicitly said in the thread we were svt or tvt then no, you got neither of us right since we were svs. Relationships matter in FM. You don't get points for theoretically thinking that there's a chance me or evan is scum if you don't win with that assumption. And knowing elusive they're going to respond to this saying 'no you're wrong I know how to do it right' with respect to acting stupid, but lets be real elusive, you've never played well and whenever you receive criticism you deflect it and only take in the positive of what's said about you. Your ego is bigger than mine and that's a problem. News flash, you're not god. Nor are you particularly good at FM. This message has been brought to you by everyone who has you muted, which is a solid fifth of the players here, most of whom migrated to sites like MU because of shit logic like yours. Boom roasted.

Second: High-key jord did a good job and me and evan were both impressed. I remember completely shitting on you your first game. Congrats ur no longer as much of a shitter, I know I said this in maf chat but its worth noting in public as evan did.

Third: This setup is very frustrating in the sense that no matter what happens there's always a chance that either mafia team loses to the other because of shit night actions. It seems difficult for town to win, since if both mafia are playing poorly then they both shoot for town, which is what multiple of the players in this game mentioned without realizing it would fuck town over. The fact that we were able to kill off 2/3 of the wolves early was a blessing. Not that chubby made it overly difficult to find him, but nontheless. Yes the hit on chubby was intended to kill wolf. We got incredibly lucky that eragon outed and retral claimed. That kept night actions off of me, and if someone questioned me being alive I had reasonable ways to cast myself as as alive, given that both factions had better NK's.

Fourth: Fun fact, you have to post content in order to not get force replaced. I'm very glad that ZSS shared my opinions with respect to people like elusive who were technically posting but not posting valid content.

Fifth: Man this game was easy. I literally had to do nothing to get townread since the only people that ever tried to pressure me were elusvie and uzay, but no one cares about elsuive becasue their structure when arguing cases is awful and they don't correctly identify the scummy parts of any given player's behavior, and uzay admitted in thread to not being able to create a case. Lol at the fact I claimed mafia doctor in thread, then said that me and evan were a scumteam, among multiple other things. I'd have loved to see gent in this game as town. I'd have been interesting, since I slipped so many times this game but honestly didn't care enough to actually correct any of the mistakes since people were too inactive to catch them.

That's all for now probably. More drunk ryan tomorrow maybe.
ryanyb
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby ryanyb » Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:41 pm

I meant to post this after the flips at end of game but got sidetracked:
ryanyb
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby ryanyb » Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:45 pm

I'm actually very disappointed in my play this game. The fact that no one called me on my evan townread was bullshit. The fact that no one called me on the fact that I never even metioned dash's slot was bullshit. The fact that I was legit able to be loud and get townread was bullshit. Elusive barely brought that up, but approached it from an angle that legit made them look like scum rather than town pushing for information given they literally committed to nothing this entire game except a half assed circlejerk with uzay. The fact that I didn't get punished for having very little progression on almost any of my reads, along with clearly having an agenda.

I want people to improve on this site since I like the community and the mods more than on other sites but its going to take work. You can't just pop in and say 'hey i claim cit lets lynch scum' to get shit done.
ryanyb
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby BasicFourLife » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:10 am

I was garbage this game

Sorry chubby for not healing you
RNG is never good for any strategy based game. Please learn the definition of what that means, especially if you're one of the people constantly defending it.

FM / TG: 5 - 10 - 8
BasicFourLife
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby ejjinami » Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:07 am

First off, sorry for replacing out. I wanted to replace in on my spot later on, when it was open again, but basic replaced back in before I got to do it...
Eragon1329 wrote:Hooray for having probably the worst reads of my FM career

My only correct read was ejjinami
:pogChamp:

Your read on me was bullshit tbh. :MeowSip: I was honestly scum-hunting at the beginning of the game so that the WWs would be in a superior position compared to the mafia.
Meh, it's possible that me being scummy was AI after all, but I felt like playing town in the early game stages.
But regardless of that, GJ.

The mafia played well. You deserved the win imo

15 : 14,5

Last updated: 18.02.2021
ejjinami
Medium
Medium

Postby UzayAltay » Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:13 am

Ryan , TBH I Dont remember The Last time I made A case on sb . I seriously cant say What I see , The most I could Do about You was pointing Day 1 Doc thing . I Also thinked pointing Chub kill , but You could just answer with WIFOM .

I trusted Basic A bit early after he pushed Crimson , I only realized wolf may be Basic after sb Said it at Death -chat .
I Also trusted Evan early , but I Never had A success on reading him Unless he openwolfed or reacted bad .

I İlker ml reads that Game , only wrong points was Chemist and Eragon .
Town should catch Ryan and Evan on final Day , Ryan openwolfed about that . Especially I am remembering A post he Said about Nobody had balls for call Evan / him team .
46-46 Spoiler: Town Games(27-32)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14,VFM77,XX16,VFM78,VFM79

Scum Games (19-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76,SFM80
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby tardispaten » Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:31 am

UzayAltay wrote:Ryan , TBH I Dont remember The Last time I made A case on sb . I seriously cant say What I see , The most I could Do about You was pointing Day 1 Doc thing . I Also thinked pointing Chub kill , but You could just answer with WIFOM .

I trusted Basic A bit early after he pushed Crimson , I only realized wolf may be Basic after sb Said it at Death -chat .
I Also trusted Evan early , but I Never had A success on reading him Unless he openwolfed or reacted bad .

Town should catch Ryan and Evan on final Day , Ryan openwolfed about that . Especially I am remembering A post he Said about Nobody had balls for call Evan / him team .

Furthermore, Ryan seemed to forgot one of their posts. They said how we gave Evan a pass as Town when actually I said I reconsidered my read and my logic about him being confident abpur carrying out his lynch on Bottle.

This is one of those times where I can actually say to Ryan in particular, reading is fun. You should try it ;)
I'm the alpha wolf with the howl that is worse than my bite!
A gentle, caring creature that will gladly be your companion or let you become part of the pack.

BtM: Main mask - The Wolf
Spoiler: Image

Death Note Moderator

tardispaten
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner

Postby UzayAltay » Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:39 am

The funniest moment was Basic was saying Evan and Ryan cant be Maf together Because of they Dont interact with each other
When Evan had A scum Meta which Dont interact with buddies .

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14,VFM77,XX16,VFM78,VFM79

Scum Games (19-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76,SFM80
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby Chemist1422 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:24 am

fwogcarf wrote:I'm never playing FM again after this

you replaced into a doomed slot, not your fault
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby EvanManManMan » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:01 am

UzayAltay wrote:Ryan , TBH I Dont remember The Last time I made A case on sb . I seriously cant say What I see , The most I could Do about You was pointing Day 1 Doc thing . I Also thinked pointing Chub kill , but You could just answer with WIFOM .

Serious suggestion. Make cases on people in Turkish and use an online translator. You don't have to for non-cases but if you genuinely are unable to state your thoughts then it's better to find a way to say them than to not.
EvanManManMan

Postby EvanManManMan » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:02 am

UzayAltay wrote:The funniest moment was Basic was saying Evan and Ryan cant be Maf together Because of they Dont interact with each other
When Evan had A scum Meta which Dont interact with buddies .

?

I was talking to the entire game
EvanManManMan

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:58 am

Crimson97 wrote:Why did you guys think I was seer btw?

gut

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Federico Decandia
Clayton (Briah)
Gebura Briah
ChubbyMooshroom9

Postby tardispaten » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:19 am

Chemist1422 wrote:

To add to it, you did not really pay attention to the graveyard which showed all the dead prs when you suggested to roll call. It also put you in a position that made ot slightly scummy in my eyes, but then you would have likely been the plurality lynch even with a sinngle vote by Evan or Ryan.

Even if we no lynched the second chance, we would have reached parity anyway
I'm the alpha wolf with the howl that is worse than my bite!
A gentle, caring creature that will gladly be your companion or let you become part of the pack.

BtM: Main mask - The Wolf
Spoiler: Image

Death Note Moderator

tardispaten

Postby Chemist1422 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:21 am

tardispaten wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:

To add to it, you did not really pay attention to the graveyard which showed all the dead prs when you suggested to roll call. It also put you in a position that made ot slightly scummy in my eyes, but then you would have likely been the plurality lynch even with a sinngle vote by Evan or Ryan.

I disagree, scum is never that ignorant about the thread
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:29 am

Chemist1422 wrote:
tardispaten wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:

Yeah but youre also garbage so how much is your opinion even worth tbh

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Federico Decandia
Clayton (Briah)
Gebura Briah
ChubbyMooshroom9

Postby Chemist1422 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:30 am

ChubbyMooshroom9 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
tardispaten wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:

Yeah but youre also garbage so how much is your opinion even worth tbh

well ok then
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby BasicFourLife » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:31 am

@mafia

Did u know i was wolf and just keep me alive for the KP since there was no threat of me killing either of u
RNG is never good for any strategy based game. Please learn the definition of what that means, especially if you're one of the people constantly defending it.

BasicFourLife
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:32 am

BasicFourLife wrote:@mafia

Did u know i was wolf and just keep me alive for the KP since there was no threat of me killing either of u

Ryan did not

He used me to rebound his thoughts he wanted you dead

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Federico Decandia
Clayton (Briah)
Gebura Briah
ChubbyMooshroom9

Postby UzayAltay » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:23 pm

EvanManManMan wrote:

Serious suggestion. Make cases on people in Turkish and use an online translator. You don't have to for non-cases but if you genuinely are unable to state your thoughts then it's better to find a way to say them than to not.

It is not only A problem just in Game for me , I even sometimes cant speak right with my close friends .
I just Dont know How to express myself , even in Turkish . I knew Ryan was Mafia Doctor , who claimed Doctor Day 1. I just , cant explain how I knew , even in Turkish .
TLDR : It is not A thing about language .

Scum Games (19-14)

UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:10 pm

UzayAltay wrote:
EvanManManMan wrote:

It is not only A problem just in Game for me , I even sometimes cant speak right with my close friends .
I just Dont know How to express myself , even in Turkish . I knew Ryan was Mafia Doctor , who claimed Doctor Day 1. I just , cant explain how I knew , even in Turkish .
TLDR : It is not A thing about language .

then say i gut reas him maf doctor

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Federico Decandia
Clayton (Briah)
Gebura Briah
ChubbyMooshroom9

Postby BasicFourLife » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:14 pm

Damn

Ryan knew this Town was trash so he left several hints at saying he was Mafia to even give Town a chance

BasicFourLife
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby UzayAltay » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:43 pm

Chub : I wont be Killed , I am townreaded , Dont heal me .
Ryan : Chub is scum , kill him .

Scum Games (19-14)

UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads