Forum Mafia Episode I (Game over town wins!)

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: Forum Mafia Episode I (Day 4 begins!)

Postby xXxAQUAxXx » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:23 am

I honestly just didn't see you posting. SOOOO NEXT QUIET PERSON

/unvote
/Vote Tsukune
xXxAQUAxXx
Patron
Patron

Location: Forcing children to kill each other... In a forum far far away.

Postby Guzame » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:43 am

vote count
xXxAQUAxXx(2):Eevee, Zero
Ayanhart(1): Cerilium
Tsukune(1): xXxAQUAxXx

10 players alive
Votes needed for a majority: 6
Guzame
Jailor
Jailor

Postby ObiWan » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:38 am

Cerilium wrote:I mean I really don't want to have to vote AyanHart but it just seems awfully suspicious since it was the Mafia that was wanting the Survivor to reveal. I mean I've never seen it happen once in game where this has happened which is why I'm still not sure on what to do about it.

Right now though all we can do is random vote and for all we know the GF could be one of the players being prodded. (since we have no way of telling)

For me, AyanHart isn't suspicious at all. I've been a survivor in the game before and I usually do reveal myself to the town/mafia so they won't kill me. Besides, we want to keep the survivor around. Her vote is useful and why not let the survivor survive?
I see lynching Ayan as a waste of a day. I would imagine if she wasn't the survivor, the real survivor would've spoken up by now.
This was not the scumslip you were looking for.

Alzar wrote:there is no such thing as a meta, forum mafia is a lie, we are products of a confused society

ObiWan
Vampire
Vampire

Postby ObiWan » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:42 am

If we are random lynching I'm going to go with Aqua on this one.

/vote Tsukune

Alzar wrote:there is no such thing as a meta, forum mafia is a lie, we are products of a confused society

ObiWan
Vampire
Vampire

Postby Guzame » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:54 am

vote count
xXxAQUAxXx(2):Eevee, Zero
Tsukune(3): xXxAQUAxXx, ObiWan, Cerilium

10 players alive

(I missed your earlier unvote Cerilium, my bad.)
Guzame
Jailor
Jailor

Postby xXxAQUAxXx » Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:29 pm

I really wish more people were talking... Right now it's kind of boring. Is that just me?
xXxAQUAxXx
Patron
Patron

Postby Saavine » Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:49 pm

FYI I am not dead. Sorry for being inactive, even though I've been checking regularly. Just haven't found anything that might be useful. Besides, the last time I tried to I ended up siding with Mafia. So I don't feel ready to start debating who or what is right. :/
Also I understand the need to lynch someone so...
/Vote Tsukune
Random Lynching 4 Life :lol:
Saavine
[Forum Mafia I] Winner
[Forum Mafia I] Winner

Postby tormod36224 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:00 pm

I guess the town has come to the decision to lynch Tsukune, so /vote Tsukune
tormod36224
[Forum Mafia I] Winner
[Forum Mafia I] Winner

Postby Zero » Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:22 pm

/unvote
/Vote Tsukune
Zero
Patron
Patron

Postby Guzame » Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:29 pm

I'm at work now. I'll start the night phase once I'm home. The thread will remain locked until then.
Guzame
Jailor
Jailor

Postby Guzame » Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:20 pm

Final vote count for day 4
xXxAQUAxXx(1):Eevee
Tsukune(6): xXxAQUAxXx, ObiWan, Cerilium, Saavine, tormod36224, Zero

10 players alive

The town looks around for clues for a while, but eventually decides that they can't find any.
Out of options, they decide to go with the most obvious option: randomly killing fellow town members until the killings stop. I mean, what could go wrong?
With a system unknown to all, it's decided that the first town member to be sent to the gallows is Tsukune. Before Tsukune can even utter a single word, Zero delivers the final condemning vote.

Tsukune is dragged towards the gallows while screaming that he's innocent, but it does him no good. The noose is hung around his neck, and just like that, another person in the Town of Salem died.
Tsukune is no more.

Tsukune's role was Citizen
Guzame
Jailor
Jailor

Postby Guzame » Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:23 pm

Night 4 BEGINS

The town goes to sleep, and the fourth night In Town of Salem begins.
But while some Citizens just rest, some people have something planned before they go to bed....

If you have a night ability, pm me ASAP if you want to use it and whom you'll use it on.
If I don't receive a pm from you before the night phase ends, the night will end without you using your ability.

Since the mafia is down to one member, there will be no talking to each other from now on.
The game thread will be closed during the night, so check back here in 2 days.

60 hours remain
Night 4 will end on April 16th 18:00

(Typing up all of this stuff at 7 am after I stayed up all night working a night shift at my job? I should be getting paid for this. >.>)
Guzame
Jailor
Jailor

Re: Forum Mafia Episode I (Night 4)

Postby Guzame » Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:43 am

#3 AmeliaPond is removed for inactivty and is replaced by #3 LordofFail
Guzame
Jailor
Jailor

Postby Guzame » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:06 am

The Godfather was shocked. In one night, he had lost his entire family.
It was down to just him, but he couldn't forgive the rest of the town for what they had done.
He ran up to the house of the first person he saw, and shot them straight between the eyes the moment they opened the door.
"This is for my family. I'll kill you all! Every last one of you!"

This morning, tormod362249's lifeless body was found. He was killed by the mafia.
His role was
Citizen
Guzame
Jailor
Jailor

Postby Guzame » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:09 am

DAY 5 BEGINS

Another player is dead tonight. Along with the player you've chosen to lynch during our last day, this brings the live player count to 8.

Also, welcome #3 LordofFail as our newest town member!
He replaces AmeliaPond, who has been removed for inactivity.

5 days remain
Day 5 will end on April 21th 18:09, or when a voting majority is reached.
Guzame
Jailor
Jailor

Re: Forum Mafia Episode I (Day 5)

Postby Zero » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:13 am

Morning everyone.
Zero
Patron
Patron

Postby ObiWan » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:54 am

Cerilium wrote:Well it was no surprise we was going to get that random lynch wrong but it would have been nice if it was right.

Now we have to try all over again.

Yes, and I'm unsure where to go from here. Do we keep random lynching and hope for the best?

That didn't seem to work out very well this last time.

Anyone else have any ideas?

And LordofFail welcome! If you've been reading the thread from the beginning, I'd love your input.

ObiWan
Vampire
Vampire

Postby LordofFail » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:48 am

ObiWan wrote:
Cerilium wrote:Well it was no surprise we was going to get that random lynch wrong but it would have been nice if it was right.

Yes, and I'm unsure where to go from here. Do we keep random lynching and hope for the best?

And LordofFail welcome! If you've been reading the thread from the beginning, I'd love your input.

Ill read it all tonight, but for now all I can say is that I am a townie.

As proof, I replaced an inactive person who did not PM the game moderator last night, so she (and now I, in her stead) cannot possibly be Mafia.
"The Hardest Game to Win is a Won Game"

~~ Emanuel Lasker ~~

Mystery Link
LordofFail
[Forum Mafia I] Winner
[Forum Mafia I] Winner

Postby LordofFail » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:01 am

Just skimmed through the posts, Saavine has been very quiet and she seems quite suspicious to me.

Her first post was "I wish everyone a good short life" (or something like that, too lazy to quote from first page :P).
Since then she hasnt posted much.

And when she has, it has been mostly saying that she does not see any evidence.

Also she was the final vote on PiePerson. I know from ToS experience that when playing as a Mafia role, you dont want to be the first person to vote on a random lynch that you know isnt a fellow mafia, but you want to bandwagon in with the town so they think you are with them. So I often try to give the 2nd or 3rd to last vote. From a Mafia point of view, a random town lynching is a free kill.

Not saying she is GF, but if she dosent post anything soon, I would suggest lynching her.

That being said, she may be Jester or Exe turned Jester (PiePerson may have been Exe with the person who died first night as target, so he proceeded to try to lynch a random townie so he would be put in the noose, typical Jester tactics that)

Other then that, I have no real leads, but I know that one of you seven is Mafia.

And if the Mafia want to kill me as I am an experienced player, be my guest, but I am just a Citizen, there are other power town roles out there that may be more beneficial to make your target..

~~ Emanuel Lasker ~~

Mystery Link
LordofFail
[Forum Mafia I] Winner
[Forum Mafia I] Winner

Postby Guzame » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:03 am

LordofFail wrote:
ObiWan wrote:

Ill read it all tonight, but for now all I can say is that I am a townie.

As proof, I replaced an inactive person who did not PM the game moderator last night, so she (and now I, in her stead) cannot possibly be Mafia.

You've received your role card on april 14th when the night had just started.
The night phase didn't end until 2 days later.
Guzame
Jailor
Jailor

Postby xXxAQUAxXx » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:35 am

Good morning guys :D

Yeah I agree we shouldnt random lynch anymore, but we do have to do something besides stand around and pick our noses.
xXxAQUAxXx
Patron
Patron

Postby ObiWan » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:02 am

xXxAQUAxXx wrote:Good morning guys :D

Yeah I agree we shouldnt random lynch anymore, but we do have to do something besides stand around and pick our noses.

*Pulls finger out of nose*

Just skimmed through the posts, Saavine has been very quiet and she seems quite suspicious to me.

Her first post was "I wish everyone a good short life" (or something like that, too lazy to quote from first page :P).
Since then she hasnt posted much.

And when she has, it has been mostly saying that she does not see any evidence.

Also she was the final vote on PiePerson. I know from ToS experience that when playing as a Mafia role, you dont want to be the first person to vote on a random lynch that you know isnt a fellow mafia, but you want to bandwagon in with the town so they think you are with them. So I often try to give the 2nd or 3rd to last vote. From a Mafia point of view, a random town lynching is a free kill.

Not saying she is GF, but if she dosent post anything soon, I would suggest lynching her.

That being said, she may be Jester or Exe turned Jester (PiePerson may have been Exe with the person who died first night as target, so he proceeded to try to lynch a random townie so he would be put in the noose, typical Jester tactics that)

Other then that, I have no real leads, but I know that one of you seven is Mafia.

And if the Mafia want to kill me as I am an experienced player, be my guest, but I am just a Citizen, there are other power town roles out there that may be more beneficial to make your target..

I'd say this is a valid suspicion.

I also recall her backing up Primorix at one point when he accused Cerilium.

I haven't really noticed her all that much though.

But..if she were the Jester/Exe, wouldn't she be talking more and throwing more suspicions around? Accusing people to get lynched?

ObiWan
Vampire
Vampire

Postby LordofFail » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:06 am

xXxAQUAxXx wrote:Good morning guys :D

True, but of the 8 of us, 2 are not townies.

There is the final Mafia as well as the Executioner, who has a 3/10 chance of being Jester from night killings, as well as having a 1/10 chance of already having won the game if yesterday's "random" lynch was the Executioner's target.

At this point we are going to have to hope that the GF screws up and makes a mistake in a forum post.

Everyone should keep their eyes peeled. I have my peeler out already :P

~~ Emanuel Lasker ~~

Mystery Link
LordofFail
[Forum Mafia I] Winner
[Forum Mafia I] Winner

Postby xXxAQUAxXx » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:07 am

I think it is suspicious that she hasnt talked. An executioner would have talked a lot more.

And like I said, Godfather would keep quiet since he/she doesn't want to raise suspicion. She stopped talking after rest of the mafia died.

And then there is the point of her supporting Primorix when he was accusing Cerilium at random, which I feel like no Townie did that first turn.
xXxAQUAxXx
Patron
Patron

Postby LordofFail » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:14 am

xXxAQUAxXx wrote:I think it is suspicious that she hasnt talked. An executioner would have talked a lot more.

And like I said, Godfather would keep quiet since he/she doesn't want to raise suspicion. She stopped talking after rest of the mafia died.

And then there is the point of her supporting Primorix when he was accusing Cerilium at random, which I feel like no Townie did that first turn.

Did she even ever start talking? She made one post on the first day, and i think a couple since then, but you're right, since the mafia died, she hasnt said a word.

She is either a power town role trying not to attract mafia attention, or she is GF. But I agree, she definitely is not exe, exe would be much more active trying to get as much attention to themselves as possible.

I say we should lynch her unless she gives her role.

/vote Saavine

This vote is mainly to try and get her attention so she will reveal her role, or give proof that she is innocent.
Otherwise, I think that she is GF.

However, if she starts posting and being active in the conversation, I will be more than happy to retract my vote.

~~ Emanuel Lasker ~~

Mystery Link
LordofFail
[Forum Mafia I] Winner
[Forum Mafia I] Winner

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads