8M | OCTOPATH | Game Over | Town Wins!

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: 8M | OCTOPATH | Day 1 | The Tavern

Postby Arckas » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:39 pm

Hey Rock, you're beautiful.
(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
Arckas
Vampire
Vampire

Postby Rickdaily12 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:39 pm

Arckas wrote:Hey Rock, you're beautiful.

Flattery will get you nowhere, Arckas.
"Don't lie this is all so you could post Ace Attorney gifs and have it be relevant isn't it." ~Sarah Thorpe

Looking for guides? :D

Check out the LGBTAI+ Thread!

Rickdaily12
FM Awards: Town

Postby Metrion » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:40 pm

Veeena wrote:
Metrion wrote:
RockFire wrote:Hey, I'm just saying that even if it is laid back and all, I'm still reading everything since you never know what pops up where. I did say I was going to do that as I always have considering I'm a very technical person when it comes to reading everything.

And hey, you responded to Rick basically saying the same thing and not me so my curiosity was peaked as to why since it seemed fairly arbitrary. All I know is that I have no chill because I'm a very meticulous person when it comes to something that's odd to me. Although not responding to me about the VLDR thing wasn't why I wrote anything. Just agreed with the point you brought up. Unless I'm missing interpreting the question?

Did I respond to Rick about that?

Also the VLDR thing is a joke, nothing anyone here says is going to change my plans that I have with VLDR. Nothing.

How about if VLDR got mods? Make a deal with TurdPile in the game ez

Lynch turdpile tomorrow unless he makes VLDR mods.

Rickdaily12 wrote:
Metrion wrote:Did I respond to Rick about that?

Also the VLDR thing is a joke, nothing anyone here says is going to change my plans that I have with VLDR. Nothing.

Metrion wrote: Spoiler:
Rickdaily12 wrote:[spoiler]I honestly half expect everyone to be genuinely heartfelt and honestly being like "OH NO NOT THAT PERSON WE HARDLY GOT TO CATCH UP" after the first round of deaths of Night 1. :P Not that this is anything to complain about or anything. How many of us expected to play another game with this group of people again? TurdPile's even apparently kicking around, but I noticed he hasn't said anything yet (we've waited 4 years for this) so my vote stays on him until he bloody well plays FM again.

I don't expect to have to take too much of Day 1 seriously, and honestly given recent games this is completely refreshing. I like how laid back and warm everyone has been so far.

Let's see. I pretty much agree with Met towards Obi. Far as I can tell no one's really been anything AI yet, typical stuff from everyone and nothing really all that surprising. Actually, speaking of Met, he's probably my biggest question mark seeing as how he played back on Episodes 2A and 2C clearly have changed since then, but eh, nothing really noteworthy for the time being.

Flattery will get you nowhere, Rick.

I think spoilered (and rearranged) is what Rock thought you were responding too, and bolded is what you were actually responded back to.

By the way. Met, what happened to the days where you and I could always mindmeld with each other :(

Can't we at least pocket each other or mindmeld instead?

I was talking about the question mark thing. Quite rude really.

All in due time Rick, no need to rush.
Metrion
FM Awards: Creator

Postby Metrion » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:40 pm

Rickdaily12 wrote:
Arckas wrote:Hey Rock, you're beautiful.

Flattery will get you nowhere, Arckas.

Let Rock have this.
Metrion

Postby Rickdaily12 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:41 pm

Okay so yeah, you were talking about the bolded/underlined.

That's what I thought too.
"Don't lie this is all so you could post Ace Attorney gifs and have it be relevant isn't it." ~Sarah Thorpe

Rickdaily12

Postby Nellyfox » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:43 pm

hey met if you wanna be my buddy you should reply to what i tell you
as friends do
Nellyfox
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
[Forum Mafia V] Winner

Postby Rickdaily12 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:44 pm

Why does everyone keep calling me rude :(

I'm just trying to reintegrate myself back into my old friend circle and I keep getting cold shouldered. :cry:

Rickdaily12

Postby Metrion » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:47 pm

Rickdaily12 wrote:Okay so yeah, you were talking about the bolded/underlined.

That's what I thought too.

Specifically the last sentence.

I don't think what either you or Rock have said has added much and what you both added was dismissive as it's D1.

Nellyfox wrote:hey met if you wanna be my buddy you should reply to what i tell you
as friends do

Ack.

Rickdaily12 wrote:Why does everyone keep calling me rude :(

I'm just trying to reintegrate myself back into my old friend circle and I keep getting cold shouldered. :cry:

You reduced me to a character on a keyboard, a single note, you took away all my agency at what makes me as a person and filled me in as blank. It was a scarring experience that will haunt me to the end of my days.
Metrion

Postby Arcthurus » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:48 pm

If met were a question mark would he be like this: ? Or like this: ¿

Spoiler: Image

Art Count: 3
Spoiler: Cyrus & Horane

---
Aeolus & Phoenix

---
Xero & (Priest)
Arcthurus
Mafioso
Mafioso

Postby RockFire » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:49 pm

Hey, I'll take the free compliment if it means anything. But sorry for killing the amazing tavern mood we had going that matched the flavor text for day start.

I suppose I'll certainly have fun D2 when we actually start and I get to go insane with looking for connections and such. Thinking on the past, I'm also fairly sure Met was the first person I ever scum read way back in my first game? Shame he was Town then and my paranoia comes from not reading him well there or in other games although for the life of me I can't recall others. And yeah, nobody is probably going to say anything really useful all of today but hey, that's kind of the point really for this I suppose.
RockFire
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner

Postby Arcthurus » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:50 pm

You dont have to say that every post my dude

Art Count: 3
Spoiler: Cyrus & Horane

---
Aeolus & Phoenix

---
Xero & (Priest)
Arcthurus
Mafioso
Mafioso

Postby Rickdaily12 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:50 pm

Metrion wrote:
Nellyfox wrote:hey met if you wanna be my buddy you should reply to what i tell you
as friends do

Ack.

You reduced me to a character on a keyboard, a single note, you took away all my agency at what makes me as a person and filled me in as blank. It was a scarring experience that will haunt me to the end of my days.

Nice reply to nelly tbh

I mean, there are far worse things one can be reduced down to... :thinking:

Rickdaily12

Postby RockFire » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:52 pm

Hey, I'm over here having an FM existential crisis over basically not being used to a lax D1 and just twiddling my thumbs waiting for D2. I think I'm just going end up crazy and going in circles at this point since I'm so out of it apparently.
RockFire
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner

Postby Nellyfox » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:52 pm

Metrion wrote:Ack.

:(
Nellyfox
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
[Forum Mafia V] Winner

Postby Metrion » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:53 pm

Arcthurus wrote:If met were a question mark would he be like this: ? Or like this: ¿

:?:

RockFire wrote:Hey, I'll take the free compliment if it means anything. But sorry for killing the amazing tavern mood we had going that matched the flavor text for day start.

I suppose I'll certainly have fun D2 when we actually start and I get to go insane with looking for connections and such. Thinking on the past, I'm also fairly sure Met was the first person I ever scum read way back in my first game? Shame he was Town then and my paranoia comes from not reading him well there or in other games although for the life of me I can't recall others. And yeah, nobody is probably going to say anything really useful all of today but hey, that's kind of the point really for this I suppose.

Nice. What game was that?

Arcthurus wrote:You dont have to say that every post my dude

Equally if not more nice.

Rickdaily12 wrote:
Metrion wrote:
as friends do

Ack.

Nice reply to nelly tbh

I mean, there are far worse things one can be reduced down to... :thinking:

HMMMMMMMMMMMM
Metrion

Postby Metrion » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:54 pm

Nellyfox wrote:
Metrion wrote:Ack.

:(

:)
Metrion

Postby Rickdaily12 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:54 pm

RockFire wrote:Hey, I'm over here having an FM existential crisis over basically not being used to a lax D1 and just twiddling my thumbs waiting for D2. I think I'm just going end up crazy and going in circles at this point since I'm so out of it apparently.

Side topic

Do you have a posting restriction or something?

If not, I'm so sorry <_< I'm just really noticing now how often you're greeting each of us prefacing it with the word "Hey," and so on.

Rickdaily12

Postby RockFire » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:57 pm

I believe it was CFM 3 Met, I was Coach and did nothing but flounder around all game and make it to the end while Town lost.

And nope Rick, I guess I just really like using that one word as my opener for a sentence.
RockFire
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner

Postby Arckas » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:59 pm

RockFire wrote:Hey, I'll take the free compliment if it means anything. But sorry for killing the amazing tavern mood we had going that matched the flavor text for day start.

Guess I'll saddle up too.

I'm pretty sure it doesn't need to be stated, but day 1 shouldn't yield anything substantial unless it's something obvious- like revealing or begging to be lynched. This day 1 appears to be a calming period to ease us into the game. People could use Day 1 to create an upstart (with good or bad intentions) but nothing important like that has seemingly happened yet. Day 1 is also useful for getting at least a basic profile; A profile that a role that has a power would want to base there actions. That's primarily what day 1's are for.

If there is anything deep you may just be reading to into it which is perfectly fine.
(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
Arckas
Vampire
Vampire

Postby Schultz128 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:03 pm

Arcthurus wrote:

Man I love todoroki's arc

RockFire wrote:Well, I wasn't expecting the off topic banter to shift to Naru's love life but this is what a D1 without lynches basically devolves into. I blame Swords for the lack of a lynch today.

Anyway, after thinking it over, I'm probably going to be paranoid about Rick, Met, Mela, and Schultz throughout the entire game unless proven otherwise. Mela and Schultz are on there because I think they're the most active and not rusty when it comes to games. In other news, I'll post when something relevant happens besides off topic stuff or I think of something relevant to say since there's not much to add besides talking about random stuff.

I wouldn't really say that about me really. More of a creator/host than a player at this point, but I understand the paranoia.
Schultz128

Postby Veeena » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:12 pm

Hey Nhero, you're beautiful.
OSRS Accounts: Veeena
Lewd Queen (Former HCIM)
Peepo Vee (GIM)

FF14: Xa Erros (NA Sargantas)

Formerly M4xwell
Known as
Xa/M4xy/Vee

Some fucking Vee I suppose.

Veeena
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Metrion » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:17 pm

RockFire wrote:I believe it was CFM 3 Met, I was Coach and did nothing but flounder around all game and make it to the end while Town lost.

And nope Rick, I guess I just really like using that one word as my opener for a sentence.

That was a dope game for me. I did a gambit with 8thprince and I dunked on the mafia.
Metrion

Postby Lexiam » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:50 pm

I think day 1 is meme day and laid back

Puhuhuhu
Don't mind me, Just watching games and playing anime
Naru2oo8: "please unbannerino"
Naru2008: "Deniederino." - Thread
Lexiam
Mayor
Mayor

Postby TurdPile » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:16 pm

Naru2008 wrote:Also, watch Chris have to be prodded just to be reminded "hey shithead you agreed to play now get in here damn it"

Or something along those lines anyways.

Whaaaat? This is proposterous. This is completely true.

So let me get this straight. If I shadowban everyone in this game, no one can talk and I win by default, right?
...right?
I have mostly rescinded my role as Admin.

All previous contact should instead be redirected to Flavorable.

If your inquiry doesn't directly have to do with Trial 2.0 or TrialBot, then please refrain from messaging.

Thank you.
TurdPile
Vampire
Vampire

Postby Schultz128 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:23 pm

TurdPile wrote:
Naru2008 wrote:Also, watch Chris have to be prodded just to be reminded "hey shithead you agreed to play now get in here damn it"

Or something along those lines anyways.

Whaaaat? This is proposterous. This is completely true.

So let me get this straight. If I shadowban everyone in this game, no one can talk and I win by default, right?
...right?

Hey if you give ZSS moderation rights to the hosting group then i'm fine with it tbh
Schultz128

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads