8M | OCTOPATH | Game Over | Town Wins!

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: 8M | OCTOPATH | Day 3 | Victor's Hollow

Postby moonbird » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:54 am

Current Vote Count
Player Votes Voters
  # Votes Until Majority

Parity Cops can be fooled by mafia deception roles like framers and by detection immune roles.
Last edited by moonbird on Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
moonbird
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:00 am

moonbird wrote:
Current Vote Count
Player Votes Voters
  # Votes Until Majority

Arckas voted mela;
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=88099&p=2913975#p2913975
I am the Administrator for BlankMediaGames, however I cannot reset your password, change your email, etc.
Please email the Developers below to open a ticket and have them assist you;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Image . Image
Image | Image
(I do not handle appeals outside of the Appeals forum. This includes via PMs, Discord Messages, and the like. Please do not contact me about your appeal. My appeal decisions are final. Thank you.)
LevinSnakesRise
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Jerme » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:04 am

That might be Met, but despite my smal lexperiecne I can still be a VI sometimes and have some gutreads that I cannot explain. I might need to stop trying to listen to those.

Now I'd like to see a reaction from Veeena about the accusation, other than more or less content less psots, which the last some appeared to be to me.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby PoisonMaid » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:08 am

Okay. So just saying, the two people I thought was suspicious is voting me. Jerme and RockFire. I'm highly elevated to think they are scum trying to get rid of someone suspicious of them.. especially if they are mafia together they would try to get rid of anyone talking down on them. I haven't caught up in reading.
By the way rock, I made a post on page 40. I have no idea why you would continue considering me as scum with posts I've made. I was starting to think you weren't scum until jerme joined you with voting on me.
Proud Mommy 01/10/17 with another on the way 11/20/18
<3
PoisonMaid
Disguiser
Disguiser

Postby Jerme » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:12 am

PoisonMaid wrote:Okay. So just saying, the two people I thought was suspicious is voting me. Jerme and RockFire. I'm highly elevated to think they are scum trying to get rid of someone suspicious of them.. especially if they are mafia together they would try to get rid of anyone talking down on them. I haven't caught up in reading.
By the way rock, I made a post on page 40. I have no idea why you would continue considering me as scum with posts I've made. I was starting to think you weren't scum until jerme joined you with voting on me.

Just for you to know: I was the first one voting you iirc. May I know more about why you voted me on day 2 isntead of Lexiam, who was way more inactive? You did state with your vote that yo uwanted to take out those who don't contribute. Lex did just that.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby PoisonMaid » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:19 am

I'm disgusted with how people think I'm scum 'cause I fail with reads and explaining myself. Lol not everyone can make very good detailed lists of things... especially playing on their phone this whole time busy with other crap.
Either way. I'm going to finish reading. I still don't like RockFire or Jerme. I'll see if I can gather my thoughts on it.
Definitely heightened my suspicion that they both voted on me when I suspect them lol.
Or they could just think I'm scum due to my not so good posts and thinking I'm just trying to get people to jump on board to not like them and lynch them.

**edit during post making 'cause jerme' post. That makes sense, but you also weren't really there that much either and I didn't come back on prior to the day ending, I most likely would've jumped on the train.
I understand why you would consider me scum. RockFire may just to me have weird tactics and whatnot. I also said I'm not done reading yet-so there's that.
<3
PoisonMaid
Disguiser
Disguiser

Postby enderitem » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:21 am

I am just going to put this here and hope I didn't get completely fucked over by something that was impossible for me to predict anymore: /vote melanora

I think the real issues we need to establish right now is the "sinister presence" I felt and Naru's being witched claim. I want to see what Naru got exactly though. It seems weird to claim witched with only "feeling something you never felt before" result. Did anyone get either of these?

I am completely burned out from this game, work and studying so with today's confirmation, I will finally get some rest and stop tryharding my way to victory. The rest of the game seems pretty easy PoE though. A special holiday is starting this week and two days later I am going to the mountains where there is no phonelines, no signal and no internet. This will be for 9 days approximately. At least it feels good to know that we are hopefully at a state we can gamesolve. Man, busting my ass was worth it.
enderitem
FM Awards: Creator

Postby PoisonMaid » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:31 am

melanora wrote:I still think Rick is scum af for the end of D2.

So that either means everyone's read on Ender is shit, or one of us was framed.

........... I'll go find a memey video for my death note now.

I have no idea why you're thinking Rick is scum D2 or any other time what about D3? Why would you state D2 he read scum but go no where with it, like is he still scum to you now, or is he slowly redeeming himself to you? I'm with the votes for you.. just after reading this and catching up on some reading..
/vote melanora
I don't know if you're town with fail tactics but jeez scum is all over you. Anyone who is town or scum lol would know that Rick is definitely proven him self 85-95% town.
<3
PoisonMaid
Disguiser
Disguiser

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:33 am

First of all Ender, as I've explained 100 thousand times,

I WAS ADDING FLAVOR

AND NOW, YOU'RE THE THIRD OR FORTH PERSON TO GET CONFUSED, SO IT WAS A MISTAKE.

Secondly, my exact message was;
"You feel an insidious whispering. You were controlled!"
I am the Administrator for BlankMediaGames, however I cannot reset your password, change your email, etc.

Image . Image
Image | Image
(I do not handle appeals outside of the Appeals forum. This includes via PMs, Discord Messages, and the like. Please do not contact me about your appeal. My appeal decisions are final. Thank you.)
LevinSnakesRise
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:34 am

Thirdly, AH I'M NOT READY TO LYNCH YET WE NEED A PLAN FOR AFTER MELA, ESPECIALLY IF SHE'S TOWN

7/8

WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING

Image . Image
Image | Image
LevinSnakesRise
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Rickdaily12 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:37 am

/unvote

I'm not really here I'm just lurking

Avoiding a quick hammer D:
"Don't lie this is all so you could post Ace Attorney gifs and have it be relevant isn't it." ~Sarah Thorpe

Looking for guides? :D

Check out the LGBTAI+ Thread!

Rickdaily12
FM Awards: Town
FM Awards: Town

Postby Jerme » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:42 am

@Ender: The never felt before stuff was accordign to Naru that it was just flavor he added. He wanted to add some entertainment to his witched claim.
@PoisonMaid: I was away after I placed my vote, I planned to only get shortly afk, but it went on to be longer than expected.

Is there a pupetteer role existing in FM? Could this one be the Neutral (and Prankster being the cause of the witched-notification)?

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Jerme » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:44 am

Also I'd like to add, that I will be away from next weeks Wednesday noonish (which would be in the GTM +1 DST (aka UTC +2) timezone) till Sunday. Just for you to know why I am inactive or reactionless at this time.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby PoisonMaid » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:52 am

Naru2008 wrote:Thirdly, AH I'M NOT READY TO LYNCH YET WE NEED A PLAN FOR AFTER MELA, ESPECIALLY IF SHE'S TOWN

7/8

WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING

Maybe we should try to plan out what invest roles etc should do tonight. We probably should be trying to pick out who to investigate, rb, or any other action to try and get reads on possible scum. Especially if we are going to end up for sure lynching mel. /unvote did not notice how close we were. Naru brought of a good point to me.
<3
PoisonMaid
Disguiser
Disguiser

Postby RockFire » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:56 am

Posion, my vote on you is a pressure vote to actually get you to do something since you'd made very little posts and I'd like to hear reads and thoughts so if you could do that I'd appreciate it.

Also making any plans at the moment can't be done because Witch exists to mess things up from what Naru said. If we assume there's a Mafioso, then there can be no scum RB tonight unless they can turn into roles which I don't think that's how it works.
RockFire
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner

Postby RockFire » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:06 pm

Also reminder to everyone to not put L-1 because that marionette thing exists and is clearly scum oriented from yesterday which I already stated by Naru didn't see since he asked about it again.

Your first couple of reads were also vague and weird Posion which is why I want elaboration on them instead of snippets.
RockFire
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner

Postby Veeena » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:18 pm

You answered exactly what I needed. Good. We will continue this tomorrow

/unvote
OSRS Account: Veeena
Lewd Queen (HCIM)

Formerly M4xwell
Known as
Xa

Spoiler: Image

Some fucking trans meme scrub.

Veeena
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby PoisonMaid » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:18 pm

Well in all honesty I wouldn't hold on to getting anymore out of those past things I posted. They were quick and vague due to me having to rush. I'm still rushed here and there but right now I didn't fully catch up on reading but skimmed through things. I have a lot going on with my kid(toddler....), stay at home wife stuff, church stuff, etc.
They were quick assumsions and very sloppy even I know that.
Honestly I don't get pressured to fix anything lol the lynch didn't bother me that much. If people would've ended up voting on me to lynch I wouldve claimed my role, maybe made this explanation in my post and let it play out.
<3
PoisonMaid
Disguiser
Disguiser

Postby NheroArconix » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:26 pm

Veeena wrote:You answered exactly what I needed. Good. We will continue this tomorrow

/unvote

And you didn't.
NheroArconix wrote:Actually talk and make a statement longer then 3 sentences today.

Why don't you elaborate now, or at the very least start talking more.
You're still avoiding responding to questions you're being directly given.
Metrion wrote:
Veeena wrote:
Metrion wrote:Theatre-ing of self sacrifice continues.

So M4x, your scum team is Mel, Nhero, Poison?

Don't test me bitch.

:WaitWhat:

Unvoting me when I come after you doesn't make you instantly not scum.
Unvoting me and saying "oh that's all I need" doesn't help your case at all either.
My read is unchanged until you start giving actually good posts.

/r/townofsalemgame Subreddit Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage
NheroArconix
Patron
Patron

Postby Metrion » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:52 pm

Not hammering mel, but also not saying anything interesting.

:ThinkEyes:
Metrion

Postby Arckas » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:37 pm

Only thing interesting is the lack of activity to help Mel. That is probably because Mel herself has resigned to her lynch.

Now we just fill the time with dead air.
(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
Arckas
Vampire
Vampire

Postby ObiWan » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:16 pm

Or instead of dead air, we can just end the day and move on.

<_>
This was not the scumslip you were looking for.

Alzar wrote:there is no such thing as a meta, forum mafia is a lie, we are products of a confused society

ObiWan
Vampire
Vampire

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:30 pm

ObiWan wrote:Or instead of dead air, we can just end the day and move on.

<_>

Or

Push the tavern somewhere else to fill the time.

Image . Image
Image | Image
LevinSnakesRise
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Veeena » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:49 pm

/vote melanora

Push the tavern back.
OSRS Account: Veeena
Lewd Queen (HCIM)

Formerly M4xwell
Known as
Xa

Some fucking trans meme scrub.

Veeena
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby melanora » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:04 pm

/vote poison

Do I have a chance???

Anyways I'm actually currently in the hospital so I'm sorry I'm inactive and I'm sorry for how this has all affected the game.
#overthrowthepatriarchy #babyforfmmod
I'm not a fucking gmod. Don't send me shit about your ban appeal.

FM Record
melanora
Retributionist
Retributionist

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads