8M | OCTOPATH | Game Over | Town Wins!

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: 8M | OCTOPATH | Day 2 | Grandport

Postby enderitem » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:37 am

Spoiler:
Metrion wrote:Thoughts

Ender thinking the people who he wants to dome today, don't deserve his vote is really killing me right now.

R*ck making walls. I like Os post about Ender/Lex. I is town for the time being.

Mel is unreadable for me but I think that'll be cleares up once we start getting wagons.

I'd be elated if I had two consorts in my mafia. I don't think that Naru post was weird.
Why are you censoring Rick and why are you focusing so much on a matter I have already explained. It does nothing but irk me.

Spoiler:
Veeena wrote:I am awaiting Lexiam to respond to the past negative connotations people have been giving to him. It would seem quite interesting know what his reactions would be. I fear for some of you that reading me from an ISO perspective is going to be the worst way you can do so at these times.
I am sure you do realize your current status was just slightly above Lex and guzame's at the time. Although, it is impossible to question you of the matter and get a proper answer.

Spoiler:
RockFire wrote:
Rickdaily12 wrote:Again, this is either Town fluffing, or Scum trying to fake contribution imo.

So I'm either Town or scum. I didn't realize those were the only two things I could be. That just seems like saying something to say something. Which is also fluff. Surprise.
Rick died today.
We couldn't find his body, he was utterly destroyed.
My play on Rick will be ignoring him till the time he needs to be tunneled. Otherwise, you hurt yourself more than you gain because of how powerful his wordplay is. A good example to this case is mel.

Spoiler:
RockFire wrote:Okay, so let me be clear since some people here haven't played in a while or rarely play. Nobody volunteers for any of this RB business because it's a bad idea since it gives scum information. It's more helpful to them than Town.

In other news, Jerme is a town read now because I'm fairly sure he doesn't play a lot and what he just did pings noob Town to me along with just doing gut stuff because I remember being much the same way way back when I first started. And what he just did.
I think I am getting more and more confident that Rock is Town at this point. His line of questioning is generally genuine and he seems to control the discussion in the right manner. Although, Jerme's and I quote "baseless gutfeel" really needs to be better established... even though I can't help but agree with him. It might be Met's smug aura that is mocking me.

Spoiler:
RockFire wrote:Ender being very pushy with reads in his first few posts seems town for me since scum really come out as strongly and I think ender hasn't played as much to be able to fake that. Sorry if that's kind of rude to say.

Lastly, I don't have any particular stong scum reads yet aside from wanting to see what Ender said before about Lex and Guzame get responses from them and Schultz just popping in without really saying much contribution wise rubs me the wrong way.
It was. I am currently in tears. Schultz matter also rubbed me actually. Really want to see more from the only active FM Mod in this game.

Spoiler:
Arckas wrote:
RockFire wrote:Arckas is pretty iffy because he has more experience. Not sure what he is until he says more.

>Says he has experience
>Played one game

It's kinda hard to conjure game altering maneuvers with so little information given. If you want to know how I feel about the situation- nothing has happened worthy of importance. Talking about how active people are talking and passing it off as something substantial is just unproductive and lame. Just entertaining the thought that you can tell someone alignment but how they type leads to confirmation bias.

I'd be more skeptical of people that are doing just that, but then I have to give them credit because this is a low information thinking man game of FM.
Stop it, by that logic you have played infinite times more than me. We all had played before taking long hiatuses.

Spoiler:
Arckas wrote:A conclusion: RockFire is mafia and they had a lengthy discussion about players. One of the mafia members is from Cytokine and said I had a lot of experience and this influenced RockFire to make a slip like this.

I hate using using past experiences to make a claim there's not much I can do when others are doing it.
This is a huge leap but it is similar to one you did in Cytokine Storm. It is confusing me the same way. I honestly do not understand how you manage to scumread my highest townreads in the game. However, I do not know if you would still say the same thing as Mafia even though I don't feel like you would.

Spoiler:
Arcthurus wrote:
Rickdaily12 wrote:Not going to quote this, but Ender's entry into the game I ended up liking a lot. I found myself nodding a a lot of what he says here and in future posts, so his ISO looks good to me. Probably the most annoying thing about this post of his was the bit about the role list.


What whould this be, exactly? You say you agreed with a lot to what he had to say, but you actually seem to disagree on most points: he thinks Gent was on the right track, so he thinks the kill analysis is meaningful, you disagree-- he thinks confidently gent's scum reads are the lynch today, you present hesitation to look at them-- he believes the players discussing the DN (namely rock, guz e mela) were not doing so out of evil intent but of genuine contribution, you concluded exactly the opposite. This read is really weird, like cognitive dissonance. To be fair you did say the role list was the "most annoying" which would imply more annoyance but the wording still doesnt fit.
I actually need to check this out further eventually but it is Rick after all. Solely going of this and Rock's quote really ruins Rick's image for me.

Spoiler:
Guzame wrote:TrueGent was both in my last game I played and this one. In my experience with them, they have come across as a player who tends to be difficult to read because of short posts and a meme-y nature to them. Both in my last game and the current one, I had a scummy read on TrueGent from the start. I know others did as well, even in this game some people mention not being able to read TrueGent. Being difficult to read is a good quality to have to play this game, because you can play well both as mafia and as town. But it makes the game a more difficult for the town, because these players tend to cause confusion, and take attention away from other mafia players.
I was very surprised to see the mafia go for a player like this, instead of a player with a stronger town vibe.

I can not imagine that any town protective role would have picked Gent out of all of the active players last night.
Who are the players you had in mind then? Your explanation could have been said for Rick as well for example but would he be the least likely person to be protected? Is there any other player whose meta influences you this much? After all, ignoring someone's judgment of you just due to meta seems unnatural, don't you think? You explanation is pretty intricate but due to being unaware of said game, I can't establish if he seriously had such a deep effect on you.

Spoiler:
TurdPile wrote:
Arckas wrote:A conclusion: RockFire is mafia and they had a lengthy discussion about players. One of the mafia members is from Cytokine and said I had a lot of experience and this influenced RockFire to make a slip like this.


This however, I actually really like the logic put behind this, and would veer towards agreeing.

Overall, I have a strong feeling that Arckas is Town.

Flipping the coin, I feel Nelly is quite evil. Although I can't point towards a definitive source as to why, it has been nagging me since the day 1 talks. This is only reaffirmed in my mind by her most recent accusation based on the death note given. We'll know soon enough whether this feeling of mine is genuine or completely led astray, I suppose. But either way, I'm going to put my foot down with my gut feeling here: /vote Nellyfox.
You confuse me. I also didn't defend M4x, what are you even talking about? I want a more detailed explanation on these. Didn't get a good impression from this post due to various reasons. Arckas, what do you think of TP here?

Before Lex & Schultz make their appearances which seems like it will take a while, I want to ask everyone: What are you thoughts on TP and Arckas? From the looks of his reads, I don't think TP would think about fakeclaiming RB. I don't see anything beneficial for fakeclaiming RBed if the scum has no Consorts. Town shouldn't fakeclaim RBed to begin with.

I like the day has no end timer, we don't need to worry about ever stopping the discussion. The pace is fine as well.

I want to create a new topic but I am out of juice and I reeeeaaaaaaalllllyyyyyyy don't want to look at Rick's posts right now. Worst case scenario, either Lex/guzame/M4x or TP/Arckas matters will lead us somewhere.
Image
Image
User avatar
enderitem
FM Awards: Creator
FM Awards: Creator
 
Posts: 2007
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:09 pm
Location: Between series

Re: 8M | OCTOPATH | Day 2 | Grandport

Postby Nellyfox » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:47 am

Jerme wrote:@Nelly: I just meant that I died in my first FM-like game (this is my second) in the first night, so I am just happy to see day 2, which I've added as my personal main goal in my own thoughts channel. And then I replied to Naru, who told he was tired (so this was a more or less offtopic talk).

does that mean you slept peacefully (you too, naru)

Arckas wrote:Normally statement like with what happened to someone at night are expected to be brought up and generally believed. Maybe later evidence pops up that question if they are real or not, but otherwise believed they are. The fact people aren't believing in ordinate statements of being claiming to be roleblocked suggests there is evidence that would question the legitimacy of that claim, but so far nothing substantial other then gut and "feeling forced" have been used as a counterpoint.

Saying that the targets for being roleblocked make no sense is also flimsy reasoning. It's day 1, anyone can be anything. Using and RNG generator for day 1 is a reasonable choice.

To the people doubting these statement out of hand for flimsy reasoning really makes me feel like they have an ulterior motive.

who are you talking to here

ender never format a post like that ever again
User avatar
Nellyfox
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
 
Posts: 9507
Joined: Sat May 10, 2014 12:04 pm
Location: Glass Workstation

Re: 8M | OCTOPATH | Day 2 | Grandport

Postby enderitem » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:49 am

Nellyfox wrote:ender never format a post like that ever again

I can make a post for each quote if you want. :^)
Image
Image
User avatar
enderitem
FM Awards: Creator
FM Awards: Creator
 
Posts: 2007
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:09 pm
Location: Between series

Re: 8M | OCTOPATH | Day 2 | Grandport

Postby Arckas » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:50 am

I'm getting Tormental flashbacks.

You are one of them, Nelly.
(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
User avatar
Arckas
Vampire
Vampire
 
Posts: 8971
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:37 pm
Location: Inishmore (-6 UTC)

Re: 8M | OCTOPATH | Day 2 | Grandport

Postby Nellyfox » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:52 am

enderitem wrote:
Nellyfox wrote:ender never format a post like that ever again

I can make a post for each quote if you want. :^)

i would prefer that than the monstrosity you presented us with

Arckas wrote:I'm getting Tormental flashbacks.

You are one of them, Nelly.

i have like an iq of 2 please restate and be specific :(
User avatar
Nellyfox
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
 
Posts: 9507
Joined: Sat May 10, 2014 12:04 pm
Location: Glass Workstation

Re: 8M | OCTOPATH | Day 2 | Grandport

Postby Arckas » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:05 am

A statement as simple as claiming to be roleblocked isn't by itself a statement to be suspicious of. You'd need to possess some knowledge in the background as town to be suspicious of. There is absolutely no concievable way you can have that knowledge regardless of role and information received. Maybe any proceeding day after this one, but not today.

"Feeling forced" is way too lame an excuse. What reasoning do you have?

You are not the only one guilty of this. Mela has also expressed that because the RB targets are illogical, they are strongly false. She has since rescinded that.
(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
User avatar
Arckas
Vampire
Vampire
 
Posts: 8971
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:37 pm
Location: Inishmore (-6 UTC)

Re: 8M | OCTOPATH | Day 2 | Grandport

Postby Nellyfox » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:15 am

Arckas wrote:A statement as simple as claiming to be roleblocked isn't by itself a statement to be suspicious of. You'd need to possess some knowledge in the background as town to be suspicious of. There is absolutely no concievable way you can have that knowledge regardless of role and information received. Maybe any proceeding day after this one, but not today.

"Feeling forced" is way too lame an excuse. What reasoning do you have?

You are not the only one guilty of this. Mela has also expressed that because the RB targets are illogical, they are strongly false. She has since rescinded that.

of course it's not. i already said i'm wary of tp's claim because of my gut first impression to the death note. i don't have any knowledge and i never said i did.

realistically there's no conceivable way anyone can have any knowledge in this subject unless their role grants them such. is that to say my or anyone else's speculation of such is false, if we arent an investigative role?

like i said idk words. forced is the best word i could use. i already gave you my reasoning. first impression on the DN backed up by tp's first post rubbing me the wrong way as well as his reaction to my suspicion on him.

the rb targets are not illogical depending on the timeline we are following. i can lay out every scenario if you want me to but thats not important for this post specifically
User avatar
Nellyfox
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
 
Posts: 9507
Joined: Sat May 10, 2014 12:04 pm
Location: Glass Workstation

Re: 8M | OCTOPATH | Day 2 | Grandport

Postby Arckas » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:32 am

Nellyfox wrote:
Arckas wrote:A statement as simple as claiming to be roleblocked isn't by itself a statement to be suspicious of. You'd need to possess some knowledge in the background as town to be suspicious of. There is absolutely no concievable way you can have that knowledge regardless of role and information received. Maybe any proceeding day after this one, but not today.

"Feeling forced" is way too lame an excuse. What reasoning do you have?

You are not the only one guilty of this. Mela has also expressed that because the RB targets are illogical, they are strongly false. She has since rescinded that.

of course it's not. i already said i'm wary of tp's claim because of my gut first impression to the death note. i don't have any knowledge and i never said i did.

realistically there's no conceivable way anyone can have any knowledge in this subject unless their role grants them such. is that to say my or anyone else's speculation of such is false, if we arent an investigative role?

like i said idk words. forced is the best word i could use. i already gave you my reasoning. first impression on the DN backed up by tp's first post rubbing me the wrong way as well as his reaction to my suspicion on him.

the rb targets are not illogical depending on the timeline we are following. i can lay out every scenario if you want me to but thats not important for this post specifically

There isn't a way for you to know even if you are an investigative role which is why I'm confident that i'm not going to do with what I accidentally did to TurdPile.

If that's your reasoning, so be it.
(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
User avatar
Arckas
Vampire
Vampire
 
Posts: 8971
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:37 pm
Location: Inishmore (-6 UTC)

Re: 8M | OCTOPATH | Day 2 | Grandport

Postby RockFire » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:51 am

Heyo, mind giving your thoughts on things? I expected some coasters but not you and I'm kind of feed up waiting for you to say something relevant since you're active elsewhere on the forums but not here.

/vote Schultz

In other news, I see Ender has joined the wall building coalition. And to clarify the Rick situation, I was curious to see what he'd do when I said this:
Spoiler:
RockFire wrote:Rick seems Town then for responding to me the way he just did considering he spent most of it yelling at me that I'm wrong about what he said being fluff considering he's super offended by the idea. Wanted to see what he'd say being poked.


And he dropped the matter without ever raising a question to anything I was doing when I'm not particularly known for looking for reactions. Seems super complacent to me. Not liking his absence for over a day from the thread either just because Rick is usually more active from what I remember if he's town.

Lex also was sort of activish D1 and just decided to drop off the face of the earth now. Newbie scum do tend to avoid the thread and not say much to avoid slipping and do tend to hide when confronted.

TLDR Rick being not around as much as I assumed he would be feels wrong to me. Schultz and Lex are scummy for no activity even though it's been enough time to make more than 3 - 4 or less posts. Nhero and Max have at least said something instead of essentially nothing.
User avatar
RockFire
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
 
Posts: 444
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:13 pm
Location: Enacting my Machinations (UTC -7/GMT -6)

Re: 8M | OCTOPATH | Day 2 | Grandport

Postby Nellyfox » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:07 pm

hey what the heck rockfire i told you to meet me in the pit
User avatar
Nellyfox
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
 
Posts: 9507
Joined: Sat May 10, 2014 12:04 pm
Location: Glass Workstation

Re: 8M | OCTOPATH | Day 2 | Grandport

Postby Metrion » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:06 pm

enderitem wrote: Spoiler:
Metrion wrote:Thoughts

Ender thinking the people who he wants to dome today, don't deserve his vote is really killing me right now.

R*ck making walls. I like Os post about Ender/Lex. I is town for the time being.

Mel is unreadable for me but I think that'll be cleares up once we start getting wagons.

I'd be elated if I had two consorts in my mafia. I don't think that Naru post was weird.
Why are you censoring Rick and why are you focusing so much on a matter I have already explained. It does nothing but irk me.


I'm referring to R(o/i)ck.

I'm sorry if you think voting for someone who you want to lynch is a strange concept.

Nellyfox wrote:z

Spoiler:
Naru2008 wrote:/Died Horribly


Kidding. Too soon?

Damn I'm tired. What about the rest of the lot of you?

hey what does this mean

Arcthurus wrote:
RockFire wrote:The presence of it says more than the substance I say. Considering you never need to leave a death note in Mafia ever which I would assume people would do if they're fairly inexperienced. This points to one or more people that know what they're doing in the mafia with the kill and the DN even existing.


see? this ain't it, chief

this ain't it either my guy
rock's being dumb but it's not like the mafia is a lone player right now

Jerme wrote:yay I am able to wake up from my peaceful to see d2.
@Naru: I am sleepy too.

hey what does this mean

Arckas wrote:Interesting reveal. We have to roleblockers.

I understand why TurdPile is irresistible, but me? Someone had to make the tactical choice. Was it something I said yesterday?

did you even say anything day 1?
i'm commentating this as i go along so if someone points it out later sry but you were definitely a tactical choice for being roleblocked

RockFire wrote:
melanora wrote:Thoughts on which alignment would RB who?


Seems like both were quiet and in that gray area really so I don't think we can pin down an alignment this early

false

enderitem wrote:
Schultz128 wrote:not only was gent n1'd

not only was gent the cop

gent the cop got fucking n1'd in a mod game

nerds

This should be the usual reaction.
Guzame wrote:That's... An interesting choice for a night 1 kill. I assume they picked Gent because they were one of the least likely players to be protected tonight?

I'm looking at the death note, trying to think of who'd leave a message like that. It's got a surprising amount of personality to it, especially with a Lenny face of all things. It's not something I'd expect a lot of players to use. But then again, it could be done on purpose to make the more "memey" players look suspicious?

It's probably not worth it to pursue that line of thinking for now.

Not this. Explain further, guzame.

if we're using the meta game here then that is perfectly a reasonable reaction

melanora wrote:Arckas for the scum RB and TP for the town RB.

Arckas can get away with a lot of stuff, I feel, whereas RBing TP just seems wayward and something a player without a lot of experience would do.

i'm glad we're practically on the same page

melanora wrote:The more that I try to analyze WHY ARCKAS, it doesn't make sense. Like it literally doesn't.

You were quiet D1. I don't see any real logic behind it.

why would you even say what you just said and then make a complete u-turn
arckas' FM prime was prior to 5c (sorry pal i cant forgive you believing the jailor claim when they were an SK) which several people here are familiar with. so, if we're dealing with at least one consort (which i strongly believe), then one of those old-but-gold players is on the mafia, or, if the entire mafia just happens to be inexperienced players, they got intimidated. by the fact arckas can get away with a lot of stuff, like you said.
like even in vldr arckas is crazy good. it's natural to be intimidated by him, so i wouldnt be surprised if an escort got him either

Rickdaily12 wrote:I really don't like this post from Guzame.

I feel that speculation about especially the Night 1 kill in particular, but also the death note, are talking points that Scum would often use to try to push conversation forward in a meaningless way that wouldn't really go anywhere useful. Especially when he goes on to tack on a "probably not worth talking about this line", because then he pretty much admits the whole post is fluff in the first place.

Like, I don't know, I just imagine him as being more productive as Town if he acknowledges the pointlessness of the topic.

idk rick i'd say something like that too if i'm being completely honest
it's not like there's a ton to go off immediately after day start
also is it even fluff when people continue down the line of thought anyway

Rickdaily12 wrote:I want to say something about the Consort/Escort hypothetical but I honestly don't know what to say or how it helps us get anywhere. How will we know if there's two Escorts or two Consorts given what we know? However, THIS:

Naru2008 wrote:Could also be two Consorts, if we are going to give possible outcomes.

There's also the possibility someone is lying about being roleblocked.

This post sticks out like a sore thumb and I don't understand why Naru says especially this last line. :|

I will say that I doubt that Mafia has two Consorts if only because I'd be pissed to be a Mafia member and discover two Consorts. When will you ever need THAT MUCH rolestopping power? Honestly, at that point, I'd probably just get one of the Consorts to stop someone while the other one performs the factional kill. Why waste anyone else's action?

ok rick let's talk, meet me in the pit

RockFire wrote:Rick seems Town then for responding to me the way he just did considering he spent most of it yelling at me that I'm wrong about what he said being fluff considering he's super offended by the idea. Wanted to see what he'd say being poked.

um

RockFire wrote:Naru, saying someone is lying about being RBed as a sound strategy is flawed. No Town would say it since it would be pointless to lie to the rest of the town. No Neutral would lie about that either considering it's super easy to point out if they're RBed everyday or 1 RB disappears without an RB role dying. Mafia would be the only ones to perpetuate a lie like this and it would serve only to out them since they'd have to ping pong the RB claim between the four of them.

MEET me in the pit i swear to god

RockFire wrote:Also, it's been just about 24 hours and everyone besides Nelly has said something in this thread. I'd like to hear her thoughts on people as well considering she was fairly active during D1 memes but not anymore.

i know i already apologized here (and to you) but just because you namedropped me i feel obligated to apologize again
so sorry and i actually told ender i'd be away this weekend when he asked me to play but not that that actually matters anymore

Guzame wrote:But besides that, let's see at what information we have so far. we have one death, and two players claiming to be roleblocked. Every other player claims they did not have anything happen to them.

hey what the heck guz i didnt even say anything yet

Arckas wrote:I'm not someone who is used as an example of a good FM player. In fact whenever I'm asked about FM I tell people that I hardly know FM anymore as it's changed so much from source material and the last time I played it. Why does RockFire assume I'm good?

4b
(vldr2)


TurdPile wrote:Flipping the coin, I feel Nelly is quite evil. Although I can't point towards a definitive source as to why, it has been nagging me since the day 1 talks. This is only reaffirmed in my mind by her most recent accusation based on the death note given. We'll know soon enough whether this feeling of mine is genuine or completely led astray, I suppose. But either way, I'm going to put my foot down with my gut feeling here: /vote Nellyfox.


i know it was 4am for you but i would like to know what your basis on this is

so now that i am here

NheroArconix wrote:Slept Peacefully.

am i the only one who finds this suspicious

re: escort vs consort (aka the pit)
personally i believe we are dealing with one of each, if the roleblock claims are to be believed. however, i do not trust in both arckas and tp's claims. in fact, i actually believe tp is lying. with my first impression of the death note (which, again, if we're gonna use the ~ meta gaming ~ line of thinking, if my memory isnt failing me i would more often than not go after death notes people left), tp's first post seemed...forced? to me. idk if thats the right word to be using but i didnt like it

so uh idk about the mafia rules cause it's been like 15 years lol but i forgot factional kills was a thing and i think this backs up my gut a little more
i don't think tp was roleblocked. i think there is a chance he is faking it. and since i am believing in both escort and consort existing, this means that gent was the target of the second roleblocker, which would of course be a consort.

continuing this line of thought, i don't believe naru's post about 2 consorts is weird at all, and i agree with met over rick - i would love two consorts on my mafia team

i know in my big catch up post i pretty much implied arckas = consort rb and tp = escort rb. that is one possible explanation and i am not against exploring everything. i do think it is the likely scenario if tp is actually being honest about being roleblocked and that gent wasnt roleblocked. however, my gut says believe the former, and with tp's vote on me with a very weak reason, it feels especially strengthened


Finally, something interesting! I've faked Consort blocks in the past, it's definitely something Mafia COULD do but why TP? I don't TP being blocked gives him any credit immediately. I think Rock's dismissal is unfounded given prankster, and consort could just exist.

Why is Nhero sus for the standard SP?
User avatar
Metrion
FM Awards: Creator
FM Awards: Creator
 
Posts: 2981
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:51 pm
Location: The VLDR boards, probably [UTC -3]

Re: 8M | OCTOPATH | Day 2 | Grandport

Postby Metrion » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:10 pm

RockFire wrote:Heyo, mind giving your thoughts on things? I expected some coasters but not you and I'm kind of feed up waiting for you to say something relevant since you're active elsewhere on the forums but not here.

/vote Schultz

In other news, I see Ender has joined the wall building coalition. And to clarify the Rick situation, I was curious to see what he'd do when I said this:
Spoiler:
RockFire wrote:Rick seems Town then for responding to me the way he just did considering he spent most of it yelling at me that I'm wrong about what he said being fluff considering he's super offended by the idea. Wanted to see what he'd say being poked.


And he dropped the matter without ever raising a question to anything I was doing when I'm not particularly known for looking for reactions. Seems super complacent to me. Not liking his absence for over a day from the thread either just because Rick is usually more active from what I remember if he's town.

Lex also was sort of activish D1 and just decided to drop off the face of the earth now. Newbie scum do tend to avoid the thread and not say much to avoid slipping and do tend to hide when confronted.

TLDR Rick being not around as much as I assumed he would be feels wrong to me. Schultz and Lex are scummy for no activity even though it's been enough time to make more than 3 - 4 or less posts. Nhero and Max have at least said something instead of essentially nothing.


Reasonable, if not neutral vote.

Here, I will help since I like this line of play.

/vote schultz
User avatar
Metrion
FM Awards: Creator
FM Awards: Creator
 
Posts: 2981
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:51 pm
Location: The VLDR boards, probably [UTC -3]

Re: 8M | OCTOPATH | Day 2 | Grandport

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:31 pm

I personally would like some sort of post from Schultz, it's been 2 days since he posted here but is posting otherwise in FM. (No specifics, for obvious reasons. :roll:)

I don't think he's sus for not posting, just he simply has a lot on his plate at the moment, and that stuff takes precedent over this. We do have 3 days left before Night 2 rolls around, but I'd still like something from him. I'm sure we'll get something before Night 2, but if it's the last day before Day 2 ends, I'll consider it suspicious at that point in time.

In the mean time, I'm just observing stuff and things. Most posts have been recently calling out people's play-styles from other games they've been in, or the discussion of how people find this person suspicious because of this, etc.
I am the Administrator for BlankMediaGames, however I cannot reset your password, change your email, etc.
Please email the Developers below to open a ticket and have them assist you;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com


Image . Image
Image | Image
(I do not handle appeals outside of the Appeals forum. This includes via PMs, Discord Messages, and the like. Please do not contact me about your appeal. My appeal decisions are final. Thank you.)
User avatar
LevinSnakesRise
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 16565
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: 8M | OCTOPATH | Day 2 | Grandport

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:32 pm

Either I'm ignorant (which I am when it comes to FM) or I'm just not getting to where you guys are for the reasons for suspicions on people.
I am the Administrator for BlankMediaGames, however I cannot reset your password, change your email, etc.
Please email the Developers below to open a ticket and have them assist you;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com


Image . Image
Image | Image
(I do not handle appeals outside of the Appeals forum. This includes via PMs, Discord Messages, and the like. Please do not contact me about your appeal. My appeal decisions are final. Thank you.)
User avatar
LevinSnakesRise
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 16565
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: 8M | OCTOPATH | Day 2 | Grandport

Postby Nellyfox » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:35 pm

Metrion wrote:Finally, something interesting! I've faked Consort blocks in the past, it's definitely something Mafia COULD do but why TP? I don't TP being blocked gives him any credit immediately. I think Rock's dismissal is unfounded given prankster, and consort could just exist.

Why is Nhero sus for the standard SP?

ya and also rockfire killed me roleblocked me in 7a which is why gent could have also been roleblocked which we wont know unless a medium exists

awkward capitalization can be some sort of code, y'know? subtle but effective
User avatar
Nellyfox
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
 
Posts: 9507
Joined: Sat May 10, 2014 12:04 pm
Location: Glass Workstation

Re: 8M | OCTOPATH | Day 2 | Grandport

Postby moonbird » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:42 pm

Current Vote Count
Player Votes Voters
  # Votes Until Majority
User avatar
moonbird
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 399
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:39 am
Location: drowning (pacific time)

Re: 8M | OCTOPATH | Day 2 | Grandport

Postby Metrion » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:48 pm

Nellyfox wrote:
Metrion wrote:Finally, something interesting! I've faked Consort blocks in the past, it's definitely something Mafia COULD do but why TP? I don't TP being blocked gives him any credit immediately. I think Rock's dismissal is unfounded given prankster, and consort could just exist.

Why is Nhero sus for the standard SP?

ya and also rockfire killed me roleblocked me in 7a which is why gent could have also been roleblocked which we wont know unless a medium exists

awkward capitalization can be some sort of code, y'know? subtle but effective


I guess. But not more than any other SP line.

Naru2008 wrote:Either I'm ignorant (which I am when it comes to FM) or I'm just not getting to where you guys are for the reasons for suspicions on people.


It's to apply pressure, and move the conversation.
User avatar
Metrion
FM Awards: Creator
FM Awards: Creator
 
Posts: 2981
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:51 pm
Location: The VLDR boards, probably [UTC -3]

Re: 8M | OCTOPATH | Day 2 | Grandport

Postby Nellyfox » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:50 pm

isn't that the point though, met
User avatar
Nellyfox
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
 
Posts: 9507
Joined: Sat May 10, 2014 12:04 pm
Location: Glass Workstation

Re: 8M | OCTOPATH | Day 2 | Grandport

Postby Jerme » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:51 pm

@Nelly: I did mention that I sleep peacefully in my posts.
I do not like Mets reaction towards the Schultzvote, its seems like a "who cares" to me...

/vote Metrion
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
User avatar
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 26280
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:09 pm

Re: 8M | OCTOPATH | Day 2 | Grandport

Postby Swordsworth » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:51 pm

Current Vote Count
Player Votes Voters
  # Votes Until Majority
Spoiler: Somewhere beyond the sea
Somewhere waiting for me

S E N A T O R M E M E C H I N O
User avatar
Swordsworth
Patron
Patron
 
Posts: 1678
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:50 pm
Location: Sailing

Re: 8M | OCTOPATH | Day 2 | Grandport

Postby Veeena » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:53 pm

Can someone please explain to me what the hell has been going on within the past 12 hours here.
OSRS Account: Veeena
Lewd Queen (HCIM)

Formerly M4xwell
Known as
Xa



Spoiler: Image

Some fucking trans meme scrub.

Image
Image
User avatar
Veeena
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 4113
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:03 am
Location: University. (UTC-5:00)

Re: 8M | OCTOPATH | Day 2 | Grandport

Postby Metrion » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:59 pm

Nellyfox wrote:isn't that the point though, met


That it's no more than any other, yes.

Jerme wrote:@Nelly: I did mention that I sleep peacefully in my posts.
I do not like Mets reaction towards the Schultzvote, its seems like a "who cares" to me...

/vote Metrion


Okay.
User avatar
Metrion
FM Awards: Creator
FM Awards: Creator
 
Posts: 2981
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:51 pm
Location: The VLDR boards, probably [UTC -3]

Re: 8M | OCTOPATH | Day 2 | Grandport

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:47 pm

Not gonna lie. Been playing all the Animal Crossing games these past few days while playing this, and between working my 9-11 hour varying work shifts.

Probably why I'm not really being interactive as much as the rest of you (but still more than some, guess I found some middle ground).
I have no life. Someone please save me.

Jerme, if Met didn't care about the Schultz vote, he wouldn't have said he "liked" that line of play that Rock started. Sure it could have been a 'Why not' vote, bandwagon-ing off Rock, but he still at least made a comment other than "why not" or "meh" or something similar to that effect. I don't quite see where you're coming from, Jer-bear.

Also, just noticed Rock said Feed instead of fed, when he said he was fed-up with Schultz's lack of posting. :lol:
I am the Administrator for BlankMediaGames, however I cannot reset your password, change your email, etc.
Please email the Developers below to open a ticket and have them assist you;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com


Image . Image
Image | Image
(I do not handle appeals outside of the Appeals forum. This includes via PMs, Discord Messages, and the like. Please do not contact me about your appeal. My appeal decisions are final. Thank you.)
User avatar
LevinSnakesRise
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 16565
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: 8M | OCTOPATH | Day 2 | Grandport

Postby Schultz128 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:02 pm

If it wasn't obvious I don't have the time to play this game. Swords and moon were told this, and despite that there was nothing said.

glhf
User avatar
Schultz128
FM Awards: Creator
FM Awards: Creator
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:09 am

Re: 8M | OCTOPATH | Day 2 | Grandport

Postby Nellyfox » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:26 pm

Schultz128 wrote:If it wasn't obvious I don't have the time to play this game. Swords and moon were told this, and despite that there was nothing said.

glhf

then why did you agree to play

yall i dont even want to be here playing and yet im more active than like everyone else. step up

when is rockfire gonna join me in the pit
User avatar
Nellyfox
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
 
Posts: 9507
Joined: Sat May 10, 2014 12:04 pm
Location: Glass Workstation

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests