GFM2.43 | Cytokine Storm | End~Cancer Reigns! (Lobotomy FM)

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

GFM2.43 | Cytokine Storm | End~Cancer Reigns! (Lobotomy FM)

Postby enderitem » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:31 pm

▓̴̧̡̻͈̲̘͈̍ͯ͗ͫͥͮͨͪ̐͌ͫ̆͋̎ͣ̄́̚͘͡▓̵̸͉̜̥̜̱̰̗͕̝͎̤̼̱̣̺͚̫͒ͮ̑̅ͯ̃ͤ̀̅͗́̍̆̾̓͋̈́͋ͥ▓̨̛͉̰̮̬͍̱̺̮͕̺̖̙͎͍̾̇̂̈́̎̇ͫ̆͂̋̃̂ͨ̃ͯ̍̔̕͢͟▓̦̦̜̭̟̖͇̩͔ͤͯ͌̋̏̈͑͢͜▓̶̨̫̣͇̭̤̪̙̳͚̻̣̤̼͔͛ͫ̂͌͌͂̄͐ͮ̔̏̈͗ͥ▓͐͛͊̓̋͏̶̺̪̯̭̬͍̳̜̞̝̰̜̹̙͡ͅ▓͐ͣ͋ͭ͊ͬ͟͞͏̘̻̭͔͇̱̣̲▓̎ͪ͌ͯ̓ͫ̇̇́́͛͌̇̈͆͊͏̛̖̫̤̣̫̮͙͇͡▓̸̡͉̺͙̪̯̼̘̻̭͚͎̼̯͇̘̜̺̮ͣ̓ͣ́ͩ͌̒͗̄͒͢▓̑ͮ̀͗̅̆̿ͧ͐̾̾͊ͥ̾͗͋ͭͯͧ҉̡̛̘̭̤̝̟̗̲̲͖̬͉̹̮̗͈͙̮͈́▓̷̡̣̬̝̻͓̱̦̤̤̮̗ͩ̊ͣ̎ͣ̽̐̄͒͆͊̓͊̚̕͝▓̷̣͖̰̻̭̩͙̫̳̪̅̏̂̓̽ͯ͟͠
ͨ̆̋̈́̆̚҉̭͕̼̦̣͔̱̤̀̕▓̵̴̧̣͖͚̟͇̺̜̲͛̃̊͒̽̓ͥ͒͊̀̔̾̾́̚̚͝▓̨̤͈̳̟͙̤̝͎̼͓̥̀̈̒̚͠▓̨̞͓͔̪̪̰̟̠̩̿̐̃͂▓̵̢̓̍̍̌ͬͥ͂ͨͫ͊̂́̾ͧͫ̕͏̦̣͍͙̠̥̪̯̟̙̰̟͜▓̷̫̖͖̫̱ͤ͐ͮͥ͊͊͊̑ͩ̃̐̆̿̾̈̾͘͜▓͌ͪ͂ͥͬ̔́͋̇̊̌͑͏̢̳̰̼̥̩̯̲͘ͅ▓̡͍͖̬̗͓̞̣̤̘̩̞͇̗̥͌͂̉͆̃ͧ͐̋̓̒͡͞ͅͅ▓͈͍̻̼̺̦͖̗̻̠̯͑̍͑̀̀̾̓̆̂ͦ́͘
̷̷̨̘̭͔̰̜̫̘͆̑̍͗̿͌̕͟▓͙̯͔̬ͭͮ̋ͭ̍ͧͪͬͣͬ̒͢͠▓͒̍͋̂̈̀͏̡͖̲͈̥͚̜▓̸̶̤̪̞͙͕̣̪̟̦̅͛̎́̿̋͗̔̀̍̒͋̆̔ͤ̎ͮ͊̆̕▓̶̨͖̼̙̤̺͖̫̮̬̬ͧ̐͗͂̉̍ͪ̀̃̄̊ͪ͒̑̑͗̓̚͘͡ͅ▓̶̷̸͓̳͈͎̹̒̈̿͌̓́̚ͅ▓̴̷̫̝̘̫̺͍̠̙̗͕̱̲̪ͤ̒̃͒̐͌̄͊͐͊̄͂̌̿͟͠ͅ▓̸̶̶͖͙͈͓͍̟͔̪͔̠̬̘̜̰̭̣̣̝̭ͫ̅̈́̋̇̆̋́̚͡▓̨͔̭͙̙̱̱̲͉̖̟̠̱̭̗̩̞̜̃ͥ̐̄ͧͫ̇̄͑͌ͣͫͯ̽͆̚̕
̸̶̢̡̹͉͎̤̭͚͉͎̗̺̩̞̭̏̄ͧ̓̎͊ͯ̈́͑ͩ̚̕▓̸̴̵̛͉̫̜̹͚̈̅̌̉̅̿̉ͥ̽̆ͤ̆ͩ͗̒ͬ̎̚͝▓̗͙͈͕͐ͥͣͪ̄ͤͫ̓ͤ́ͧ͋̆͂̿́͘͘͜͡▓̎̃̉̾ͨ̚̚͏̵͡͏̝̪̮̩̭̗͙̬̥͖̜͙̣̞͓̝̻▓̷̛̻̠̪͚͈̂̓ͤͣ̈́̂ͤ̚͡͠▓̧͚͖̖̼̠̟̣̯̫̞̹͉̯̦̠̬͔̊̐̇͌̂̑̄͂̈͌͢▓̢̆̓̈ͬͩ͂̄̿ͩ̿ͦͫ̒ͩ̏̀͞͏͔͓͓̜̩̤̖̬̩̀▓̶̢̧̱̱͚̲̫̰̦ͦ̅̍ͧ̾̐ͤ̈ͫͭ̾͗̾ͤͭ̓̎̄́̚͢▓̢̝͉̼̯̙̺ͨ̋̿ͩ͋̑ͮ͂̅ͧ͘͢ͅ▓̸̨̢̰͙̭̩̖͉̯͇̺̗̤̖̗͙ͬ͛̓ͯͣ̊ͧ̋ͮ͋ͮͦ̊ͭ͐ͬ̚͞▓̛̯̼̹̝̦̰͇̙̯̞̮͉͎ͤ̓̔͛ͨ̏ͨ͆̏̌̇̈͐͗ͨ͋̿́̚̕͡▓ͯ̿̌͑ͭ͋̈ͤ̔̂̍҉͕̘̭̮͇̟̜̭̯̞̣͇̞͠▓̴̠̭͍͓̬̪̯͚̟͎͍̯̳̺͎̗͉̐̽ͣ̑̇̓̐̊͆ͤ̅̃ͧͫ̾̌̚̕͞

Ḩ̵͚̻̤͇̫͇̭̺͈̹͛̎̽́͆͊ͣ͆̋ͤͪͥͬͣ͑̓̃ͩ̚ő̸̧̩͓̣̬̼̺̦̭͙͙̟̿ͧ͑̓̓̅ͬ̃͟s̷̤̺̞̺̟̖̠̘̫̗̫̏̈́ͨ͗̒͝t̮̞̤̙̟͎̮̮̯̬̘̣͕͔̘̹͂ͭ̐̾̐ͪͬ̋͌ͭ͛͗ͦͯ̿̀͊̀̀̕͞͡ͅͅe̢͐̅̅ͨ̀ͫ͒̏͊̓ͯ̆̍̈̚͡͏̡̹͍̖̹̜͎̹̥̣̲̗̙̞̩̻̫̕ͅd̡̢̖̺̮̪̃ͣͫ̋̇̃̿̽̽͌ͣ͒̂͆ͧ̀͝͞ ̷̧̛͖̺̠̖̖̰̭̘ͥ̽̎̇̉̅ͪ̍͐̐͌͛̈́́b͌ͨͦͯ̇͑̾̿̈ͯ̾ͩ̅̏̌̒̎̀̚̕҉̬͚̳͕̬͕̜̪͔̥̬̯ý̸̢̺͈̠̥͇̺̺̯̯̯̰͔̞̙̭ͯͪͩ̋̈́̑̑͊̚͟ ̸̵̡̺͎̱͚̲̻̰̜ͥͪ̇̾͒̈ͭ͌ͮͥ̕͜ͅeͯ̌ͦ̒ͪ͒̔͐̅̒͂̍̉̽̍͘͏̵̪̲̦̪̲̝̩̙̺̟͈̻͙̙͚͉̯͚ͅņ͓̝̥̗̤͉̠͇̼̭̲̰͕̯ͬ̌̂ͣ̕͡d̩̪̭͓͉̰̻ͩ̎̈́ͬ̿̐̾̅ͬ͊͂̿͘e̴̢̼͉͖̘̦̹̫͕͚̞̩͎̊ͥͫ̈́̇̂͐͊̈́ͨͪͩ̐͠͠ͅr̷̛̮̲̠͐̃̋͆̓͐ͫͮ̅͘i̴̲̻̦̟̐̓ͮ̑͐̉̐̃ͬͣͦ̓̓͘͟ṱ̣͇̲̳̺̙͚̱͍̜̰̭̔͋̂̽́́́́͝͡e͚̦͇̗̩ͦͥ̓̓̈͛̀͘͢͞͝m̛̊̉̄̌ͯͪ͂ͩͭͯ̀̚҉͕̞͓͚̱̘͚̮̱̹̯͘,̢̮̰̥̬̟̱̙̱̜̋ͨ͒̾ͫ͊͑͒͑̉̓̿ͮ ̴͖̠̪̰̮̺͈͓̲̺̺̰͕̱͉̭̉̏͗͂̽̅ͧ̀͟͠S̨̝͕̼̙̒ͬ͌̾ͧ̈́̔ͮ̀͋̉ͬͭ͋̃̉̓ͯç̸̢̜̹͇̥̲̖̰͖̬̜̲̥͈͔̖͔̜͕̻̈́͂͋ͣ̾̎̋͘h̢͕͔͓͔̞̪̜̟̯̼̹̜͖̿̒̒̋͆̐͗̀̍̆̅͆͆͠u͓͔̥̮͓͚̠͐̎̒ͤ̂ͯ͌͐̏̊͆̏ͬ̌̍̋̚͜͢ļ̵̷͖͕͚̮̆ͬ̽͐̽̔̏̆ͣͯͬ̏͊͐̏ͣͫ̇̀͝t̗͓̦͎̫̠͉͉̹͛͒̒͛̕͘͞ͅz̶̯̹͍̱̟̰͖̟̱̺ͤͫͩͭ̃̽̈͞ͅ1͑̇ͥͪ̔̒̿ͤ̄͒̑̒ͬ̿ͩ̽̚̚҉̡̨̛͚͖͉͎̫̼͍͖̫̻͝2̶̸̘̱͉͖̪͉͖̦̭̺̠̰͕̲͉̠̠͊̐̀͂ͬ̑̏́8̶͊ͩͧ̊͋͛̈́́͝҉̘̤̠͓̪͎̭̖̻̤ ̷̨͈̺̙̹̯̼͓̞͓̪͉̳̭̹͔̜̜̓̎̾͋̎́͝͠ͅͅa̸̷̭̙̙̭̩̍̉͌͛̑̊͌ͫ̿̚̕͡n̷̡̨͛ͤ̔̆͡͏͖̜͙̞̖͇͖͖̳͚d̶̶̳̟̝͉͚̣͉̹͎̺̮͉̙̝̞̗̟͚̫ͦ̍͐̄̓͋ͭͨ̽ͤͤ̀̈́͐̂͂̑̐̚͡ ̡̱͎̜̙͙̯̪̖̲͎̳̥̬͓̳ͤ̋͐̂ͫ̆̎̒̽ͯ̀̾ͥ̈́ͪ͂ͨ͂ͫ͟ͅŅ̷̶͎͉̘͔̭͈̳͕͇̈́̽ͮͩ͟ỵ̨̮͔̺͋̃ͬͪ͐͗̄̑̽͋̋̓ͦ͜ͅa̴ͦͩͨͯ͐͆ͤ̒̌̚͏̹̙̼͎̤̪̖̭̫̻̥͕̕͘ͅl̷̗̪̹̬̜̣̹ͩ͒̈̒͊ͧ́͝ẑ̴̷̖̩͎̲̼͍̝͌̈́̃̉͐͆̑̑̂̐ͯ̐̌͂ͯ͋̋ͅa̡̤͓̝̯̲͕̟̽́ͪ̾̍̏̒̑ͣ̓ͯ̓̽̀ͣ̕r̷̡̡̤̤͉̫̖̙͚̯̾͐̏̿̓͂̿͒͛̑̍̐̓̓ͭ̒̕͝.̎́̎́ͧ̓ͤ̍ͯ͐͏̸̵̗͎̙̱͓̱̜͕͕͉̥̦͎̼̦͍͡.̷̧͚̲̥͇̿̈́ͦ̈͋ͣ͊́̕͟.̀̀̾̏̐̏̔͆ͭ̉͗̎ͨ̔̔̉̚̕͏̼͈͔̕ (I heard you didn't need those eyes.)

R̶̸̡̦̫͚͎̻̞̙̫̼͚̭̺̩̠̝͂̋͐ͧ͐̒̊̈͒͆ͧ́̃ͮͮͨ͝ͅu̴̢͓̜̭̙̠͉͖̤̺̭ͬ̉̃͊̎̀͐̕ľ̸̷̶̴̹̗͎̖͖̩͈͓̤̝̬̉̀͒ͬͫ͝ę̵̟̻̤͈̥͍̭̻̃̇ͫ̈͒͐͘͘ş̴̴͙͍̹̦̝̑̇ͩ̾̓̅͗̍̐̐̀̃̌
+̜͓͔̺̣͑̔̆̔̾́ͯ̅̐̒͗ͪ̿̆̈́͞͞ This is not an official episode because you will actually be provided with a sense of pride and accomplishment.
+̜͓͔̺̣͑̔̆̔̾́ͯ̅̐̒͗ͪ̿̆̈́͞͞ All Global Rules and FM Rules doubly apply. So if you break the rules you will both be blacklisted and banned which will blacklist you further as well... I think.
+̜͓͔̺̣͑̔̆̔̾́ͯ̅̐̒͗ͪ̿̆̈́͞͞ Do not directly quote moderator messages in the game chat, including your rolecard and especially, do NOT ever quote your ability/attribute names or any sorts of flavor until they are revealed in the said chat.
+̜͓͔̺̣͑̔̆̔̾́ͯ̅̐̒͗ͪ̿̆̈́͞͞ Don't act childish and throw the game because you were irritated by your teammates or something else. In a game of Mafia, being stressed and enduring that stress is just part of the fun, really.
+̜͓͔̺̣͑̔̆̔̾́ͯ̅̐̒͗ͪ̿̆̈́͞͞ I will never lie to you throughout the game and the only time RNG will be used in this game is when the player roles are set. So no game mechanic is set on this element whatsoever. So not a bastard game according to this site.
+̜͓͔̺̣͑̔̆̔̾́ͯ̅̐̒͗ͪ̿̆̈́͞͞ All outside communications are forbidden. If you are eliminated from the game, you still may not talk about it with anyone else without mod permission. Just don't try to cheat or anything, obviously.
+̜͓͔̺̣͑̔̆̔̾́ͯ̅̐̒͗ͪ̿̆̈́͞͞ Please do enjoy your time in this game. I loved making every single detail in it and there is no words to tell how happy I was when I finished it and when I finally got to host it here after more than 3 years of preparations.
+̜͓͔̺̣͑̔̆̔̾́ͯ̅̐̒͗ͪ̿̆̈́͞͞ This game requires effort from all the players and mods so nobody is exempt from inactivity. When you sign up for this game, you have stated that you are willing to participate in and follow the rules of the game unless a serious issue occurs which disables you from playing. Time is of the essence in this game and replacements can severely hurt any faction in more than one way. I know I am stressing this rule way too much but you should understand that replacements ruined many games with great potential and nobody wants to watch their efforts go to waste because of downright selfish reasons of other people. Please use replacements as a necessity, not as a luxury. All in all, here is a new spice I have created for this game: Not posting for 24 hours will end up with you getting prodded and if this happens again, someone else takes control.

G̨̝͚͚̺̭͓͖͕̺͋͂͐͂͟ͅa̸̤̳͓͎͙̜͚͇̥̱ͭͭ̈̉͋ͫ͛͋͐ͩ̃ͦ̈́̀ͣͦͣ̀̚m̷̷̖͚͚͔̼̭̙̥̲͎̝͛͛̄̍͋ͧͤ̆͗̑̆͋̈́̆͗̂ȩ͈̫̘̮̠̟͎̙ͭ͊̏̓̐̓ͮ̏͜͢͟͠ͅ ̵̷̵̣͍͍̮͎̼͐̏́͌͛͐̔̾̆͆ͣ͋̇ͯ͜M̵̝̫͕̮̱̹̭̭̞͖͓̄͒̐̂͝ȅ̢̢̺̭̜̈́̉̽͌͆ͪ̈̕c̺͇͎̫̟̗̮̼͎͈̻̘̫̱̆ͭ̂͐́̀͝ͅḩ̛̛̱͍̲͍̩̩̜́͑̓͛̀͌͗ͯͨ̀͑͐͜ã̷̧̨̩͖̰̱͖̮̗̭̰͙̼̩͇͚͈͖̺͛̎̆ͯ̎̇̊͟͠n̛̺̩̦̪̫̦͍̼̤̻̤̰̙ͨ̊̍̏̚̕͜͡i̸̞͎̩̝̗͉̺̜̜̳̲̗̼̒ͨ͋̔̇ͥͫ̎̀̅ͮͩ̎̆̀̚c̷̶̴̡̢̯̞͙̺̝̲̠̼̰̟̩̩͉̅̿̽̈́̅̐̐ͮ̉̑̚s̶̼̻̣ͪͭ̄ͩ̓͐͗ͦ͐̉̍́
    Ș̬͎̦̻̦̟̺̣̒̌ͯ̑̇ͧ̀̀́ę̶̴͇͓̼̳̹͓̮͓̟̞̼̬͉̹͉͕̃͆ͧ̽͛̔̈̍ͯ̌̄ͭ̈̊͗̕͞tͩ̏ͯ̂ͥ̑͏̶͎̘̣̪̰͚̕͝ų́̉ͤ̅̂͂͘҉̷̴̯̫̠p̡̛̼͚͈̪̮͓͂̑̍ͪͨ͗͟
    Spoiler:
  • 40 players and 2 sides are in this game.
    • The HUMANS and the Penumbra System alignments make up the "Town" faction known as the host while the Bacteria, Virions, Parasites, Fungi and the Neoplasm make up the enemy faction known as the pathogens.
    • Each alignment has specific goals and unique abilities or attributes assigned to them.
    • There are no alignment conversions in this game.
    • P̤̙̺͇̯̳ͣͥ̽ͪ̋ͭ̆ͭ͐̾̍̄̐ͪ̽̀͜͝ͅr̵̸̹͙̯̘̣̮̞̖̖͐̅̐ͤ̃͑ͧ̇ͦ̋ͮ͒ͫ̉͐͐ͯ̿͘i̔̂̓̈͆̈́ͨ̓̽͛͂ͯ̾̒͊͂ͣ͏̵̘͓̭͎̝̱̮͍̭͙͇oͮ̄̈ͮͯ̊̑ͬͪ̔͛̉̽̍ͭͪ̓͒҉̴͞͏̧̫̯̰̲͚̼̯͈͉̭͍̙̭̦͚͉̯n̶̵̨̹̻̼͖͎̬̻̫͉̰ͧ̒̋̅ͫ̔͊ͣͬ͐̾͒̚̚ will not be assigned to a player in this game.
  • The players will be separated after the first "Night" (Prodromal) Phase into two chats named as: "B͕̩̙̲̰̦͈̰̺͎̘͎ͮͯ̔̈ͮ̏ͫͧ́̋̈́̀̕͡͠e̢̪̯͕̩̥̺͈̩̟̦̮̖̳͚͇̦̙̳̓ͧͯ̆ͨ̍͛̋ͦ̓͆͐͌͜h̡̢̛͕͔̠͓̖̫͔̫͔̤̉̄ͬ̏̍̑͢ï̴̞͔̲̥͈͔̩͉̗̪̘̝͆̌̇͗ͪ͗̈́̃ͦ̍ͭͭͨ̑́̚̚͝n̸̨̧̡̰͍̻̲̠̼̼̯̺͎ͬ̓͗̿̈́͛͌ͤ́͒͒̆ͬͭ́̚̚d͒͛͆ͭ͡҉̨͏͕̹̙̲̮̟͙͕̘̩͇̩ ̵̪̺͚̠̫͇͈̦̼͍ͭ̃ͮ͆͒͒͝t̢̡̩̖͍̬͈̤̖̝͈͍͕̩̓͒̂͌̃͆̍̂̊̏̇̊ͅh͛̋̾̔ͥ̏̒̂̈́̅͛ͣ̓̍̚̚͞҉̨̦̣̞͚͙͈͔̞͖̳̟̘̹̝ë̵̶̢͎̰̗͔́̑͛͑ͣ͒ͯ̈ͣ̈ͮ́ ̴̵̱̹͚͙̟͇̯̯̈͐̈̿̊͌͑ͤ͆̒̉̃̊̃̒ͅͅB̍͊ͩ͆̀̽ͨͪͭ͊̔̈̉̎͗̓͛̚҉͎͕͍̼̠̰̳̱̖͝ͅá̢͓͉̩̗͎̙̦͓̱̱͖̪̻͇͈̗͎̙͐̊́ͤͨͩͩ̐ͫ͑́r̶̷̷̸ͥ̋̒̈̎̊̈͂ͨ̽̓ͪ͏͖̦̪͍̤̯̩̫̗̹r̷ͤ̾̀̏̈͗ͭ̚͘͏̱̺̠̻̗͖̮̫̯̞̘̳͍́ͅi̊͌͆͂̽̈̋̉҉҉̸̰͔̘̮̮̲ͅe̎ͯ͌̉̓̀͏̢̣͙͙͔̠̝̫͈̼̻̀͘r̶̢̹̝̟͎̬̣̩̗ͫ̈̽̔̃͛̌͌ͧ̂̾̉͂͂͜" and "B̷̀͒̉ͩͥ̀ͬ҉̷̢͇̪̣̙̪̀ȩ̶̲͔̤͈̼̙̜͕̠͚̱̿͌ͫ̆ͬ͌͌͐̓́̚͟y̛̦̮̬̩̥̣̦̲͇͙͉͕̹̝̠̬͙̟̝ͦͫ̓͗́ͬͫ̅ͩ́͘o̶͚̹̪̳͈̬͔͔̦̥̬̫̲̟ͨ͐̎̃͐̅ͤ̍ͩ͠ͅṇ͍̙̹͖͔̣̖͓̱̼̤͖̟̬̩̫̊̉ͮ͆ͤ͂̎̔̈́̆̕d̷̨̛̛͇̦̯̹͈̦̱̙̘̲̤̭̫̳̝̜͎͕ͤ̍̒ͪ̔̽̊̕ ͋́ͮ̊ͪ͑́̅͆̚҉̸̧̳̥̰̦͚͉͝t̷̸̰̣͈̭̥͕͖̺̦̼̱̯͗ͭ̋̃͌̀͋͆͒͊̂ͩ́̕̕h̶̛̫̩̬̤̩̖̣͔̥̱̙̫̖̅ͮ̈͐ͧ̽ͭ̍ͤͮ̕ê͗̂̔ͦͨ͑̏ͧ͆ͪ̐̎ͪͤ̔͊ͥ̅҉̶͉͔͖͎̳̮̱͚̜̙̱̀̀ ̧ͪͧ̆̓̅ͥͩ̏͗ͩ͆҉̤̙͈̖̻̹͔̬̘́̀͞B̵̡̩͇̬̼̙̪̤̈̐ͮ̔ͪ̌̚̚a̎̓ͮ͐̄ͫ͐̃̓ͯ͗̈́̐͊ͮ͐ͥ͘͢͠҉̫̣͈̫̘͍͇̜͖̦̣̖r̅ͪ͛̾͋̚͢͏̸̨͉̟̝͉̬̫͕̘̤̞͚̞͔̲ͅȓ̵̶̡̘̲̹̺̝̟͐̏ͧ͂́ͥ̓͒͐͗̓̚͝i̸͙̥̤̙̳̮̝͙̬͔̻̙̦̯̜ͬ͑̏ͦͮ͡e̛̠̪͓̜͚̩͉̣̙̱͐̅͒ͭ̕r̄̄ͩ̏́͆ͭͬ̑͑̐͐ͤͧ̊̈́̆̆͏̲͇͚͈̣̜̟̥̀͜".
    • The original chat will be lost after this incident. It will only return after the game comes to a close.
    • One chat starts with the Day Phase while the other starts with the Night Phase and so on.
    • Both the night and day actions will be completely separate including votes. Only some rare abilities or attributes and the graveyard itself will be able to bypass this barrier.
    • Chats will remerge when there are 25 players in total or less and both previous chats will be lost after this incident. They will only return after the game comes to a close.
    P̽̈́́͛́͐̓̈́ͦ̽͗ͪ͋ͫ̈́̓̒҉̡͔̳͇͍͖̥̤͙͕ͅh̸̸̴̢̘̜̥̹̼̬͉̯̙̱̥̦̼͕͓̬̋͛͒̊̿͐͗ͫ͑͛͆͗̾͂̈̊̚͘ȁ̼͕͓̬̰̥̗̰̣͎̾̽ͭ̽̔͆ͧ̅̔́̚̚s̨̧͂̐̿̂̇ͫͦ͒̏ͦ̋̓̔͛̚͢͟͏̥̦̗̭̞̩̮̠̦̜̠͎͉̫ę̷̠̙̬͓̥͉̬̖̱̏̂̂͒̊ͪͨs̩͖̦͓ͪͭ̽̾̒́
    Spoiler:
  • There are 4 or possibly 5 kind of phases in the game.
    • First phase of the game is regarded as the Incubation Phase. It is a basically 50 hours long Day Phase with no actions available and it is a plurality Exposure. What is Exposure? Instead of the player dying after a plurality lynch, their rolecard will be completely revealed for everyone to see. They will be still alive to probably be killed later in the game. Obviously the game chat and all private chats are open during this part of the game.
    • Second phase of the game is regarded as the Prodromal Phase. It is 50 hours long but no actual actions are available so it uses a secret mechanic for the sauce. Only some roles can use it. Game chat is obviously locked during this but private chats are open.
    • After this, the game phases and chat gets separated. So let's first talk about the actual day phase that is the Immune Phase which is similar to the Incubation Phase with some certain differences. During this phase, players can send in phase specific actions and all players must send in a secret action called the "Exposure Eradication" through a PM to the Mods. I will come to explaining that. The phase must be between and 1 and 5 days. The phase will force end if everyone sends in their Exposure Eradication actions after a day or 5 days limit is reached.
    • Now, Acute Phase is similar to a "Night". The game chat is locked and private chats are open. It is also between 1-3 in real life days. You send in your Night Actions like you always do with one main difference. Once an official action is sent, it cannot be changed, it is locked automatically so you need to be careful when you make your decision. When all actions are sent in, the phase will end and the Immune Phase will start going back and forth with these phases.
    • The mechanics of the last phase of the game is going to be revealed if it happens.
  • After 500 in real life hours, game will force end. This number can change due to game mechanics.
    L̨͕͎̭̭̦͊̒̓̉̆̿̏͆ͣ̈́ͧ̿ͤ͌́̚y̨̤̲̳̻̩̹͚͋̋͗̄ͪ́̓̎̚͡͝n̒̈́̅̇ͥ̑̓͊ͤ͛ͮͩ͊̔ͯ̾̂͏͏̷͡͏͈͓̘̥c̴̶̭̻͕̻̥̞̠̯̫͉̗͔̘ͪ͛̽̕h̷̵̗̗͕̩̗͙͓͚͇̗̹̉͆ͪ͑ͭͮ͊̓͂̈́̓͆͞͞ͅe̢͈̘͎̱̟͈̭͊ͨ͌̽ͬ̓̏̃̑̅̈͡ş̸̧̙̥̲͕̮̘̗̦̜͎̭͖͇͚̞̊̈́͋̐̓̐̐̓̇͒̎̓̊̇ͧ͂ͅ &͂ͪ̃̿́̈́ͬ͂ͪ̂͢͏̶̴̲̼̰̤͍̼͓̥͚͉̬͢ A̷̩̖͇͕̩͕͚̘ͨ̌̑̿̚͜ͅcͥͩͩͥͤ̋̑̾ͣ҉̧̧̝͍͙̗̜͖̻͈͍͘͢t̨̧͇̥̟̦̗͇̳̗̖̟ͬ̏̑̓̉͊͌ͥ͛͟͢i̶̶̤͍̻͈̤̲͉̠̩̼̭͉̭͙͎̣͈̔ͨ̈́̑͌ͮ͂̄́ͧ̂̃̒̓́̃͊͜͟o̢̻͚̯̼̮̺̩̻̖ͦ̔̊̎̑ͯ̆͂̾ͯͧ͆ͩ̅̿̀͘͘͠nͮ̐ͨͭͧ͑ͭͭ͐ͣ͛ͦ́̄ͧ͞͏̹̘̜̺͕͔̬̥̜̼͍͙̳̰̟͎̱͙́s̴̡̬͓̯̳̭̤̘͎̑̃ͯ̍̔̾͜
    Spoiler:
  • One thing about the Acute Phase that I need to mention in a more detailed manner is the fact that there are two types of actions: Simple and Complex. Simple actions are basically your abilities while complex actions are attributes worked into actions when certain conditions are met.
  • Okay, let's explain Exposure Eradication. We already know what Exposure means so you can guess what this means probably. Well, when a certain role targets a certain exposed role, they kill'em… ye. This is decided according to Specializations and almost every role has one.
  • Only some roles can whisper and whispers are anonymous unless a role that can whisper, whispers another that can also whisper. In this case, the whisperer’s identity will be revealed without them being aware of it. Nothing can change the person you are whispering to during the same phase. Whispers will be utilized in https://www.quicktopic.com and Discord itself.
  • There are no death notes or last wills in this game.

Terminology
Spoiler:
    Acute Phase = Night Phase
    Communication Field = Game Chat
    Corrupted Genetic Information = A Rolecard with only Name Available
    Eradication = Killing
    Exposure = A Rolecard being Revealed in the Game Chat
    Exposure Eradication = Lynch
    Genetic Information = Complete Rolecard
    Host = Town/Me
    Identity = Player
    Immune Phase = Day Phase
    Message = Public Post
    Obligate Action = An ability that must be used.
    Origin = Alignment
    Pathogen = Scum
    Revealing = Causing a finding to be shown in the Game Chat
    Selection = Vote
    Signal = Private Message (ie. MHC II)
    Stop = Roleblock
    Stress = Making specific actions towards the target kill them.
    Swarm = Visit
    Uncovering = Getting a result
    War = Game
Sample Rolecard
Spoiler:
Etiquette
Spoiler: Your number is one of the ways to define you as they can be used as abbreviations. Always and I mean ALWAYS include me in your PMs for your sake and don't be late.
When you are voting for a player, please use: /select Player Name/Number
For Exposure Eradication action, name your PM “Cytokine Storm/GFM Exposure Eradication” and put your target’s name or number in it during the Immune Phase.
For Acute Phase actions, name your PM “Cytokine Storm/GFM Acute Phase Action" and write it like this: “/use Ability Name on Player Name/Number” so a good example would be “/use Invasive Species on Rickdaily12 or 32”.
For questions and other things, the same formula goes: “Cytokine Storm/GFM Question". Please use PMs for those instead of asking in the thread.

Autonomous Ones Spoiler: Extinct Ones
ISOs
enderitem (Host)
Alzar (Nyohost)
Schultz128 (Gay Host)

Spoiler: 2) EvanManManMan
3) Soulshade55r
5) JammySplodge
6) OllyRenard
8) Kmenx
10) TheWabbit
13) ChubbyMooshroom9
14) timurtheking
19) jacobm1122
20) notatruegentleman
21) gabby100
22) theyellowgreninja
25) Arckas
26) lemonader666
27) Shilster
28) ObiWan
29) ZSSDistortion
30) IAmAMunchlax
31) Varanus
35) CowMight
36) Jalandh
38) KingOfEvil
39) Gooose26 39) BS4125
40) melanora

Timeline of Events
The End of Immune Phase I and the start of Acute Phase II
The End of Acute Phase II and the start of Immune Phase II
Cytokine Storm Announcement
Preparations for the Cytokine Storm
End of the Cytokine Storm
Moderator Message: Timer: https://sonerdeniz1995.wixsite.com/sitem Now you know my name and age but who cares.
enderitem
FM Awards: Creator

Re: GFM2.43 | Cytokine Storm | Beyond No Barrier~Acute Phase

Postby Schultz128 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:07 pm

A emote is a emote no matter where you go...
Schultz128

Postby Alzar » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:07 pm

...a riceboye, is a riceboye that's what I say!
Spoiler: FM Record Image
Click here if you like crime games/text RPGs.
A reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Alzar
FM Logo Winner
FM Logo Winner

Postby Schultz128 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:08 pm

A bean, is a bean this is surely so...
Schultz128

Postby Alzar » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:09 pm

...and boye's should be boyes either way.
Alzar
FM Logo Winner
FM Logo Winner

Postby Schultz128 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:09 pm

But this emote is not a home! This is not the emote I know!
Schultz128

Postby Alzar » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:10 pm

I would trade it all away if you'd come back to stay!
Alzar
FM Logo Winner
FM Logo Winner

Postby Schultz128 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:11 pm

This server not the same without you...
Schultz128

Postby Alzar » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:11 pm

i̮͍͢͡t̛̛̩̭̩̼̠͖̗̠'̡̙̠̖̭͝s̻ ̲̗͉͕̱̟͜j̳̰́u̴̥͘s̰̭̝̺t̙̜͝ ̫̩̖̦͉̟́ͅá̼̱̮͙̭̕ ̜̹̹̳͎͖͎͟g͏͉͕̰r̸̭̭̮̘̘e̛̛̖̥͇̭̬̲̳ͅa͉̩̟̱͓̩̤͈͖s҉̤͈͕̻̪y̸̝͔̘̟̳̟̭͎̲̕͠ ̙̺̤͙͉ͅş͙̦̣̦̥̟͙p̦̣̲̱͓̗̝̳̬̕o̧̜͚ ̴̸̡̪̲̝͎̺͙̩̮-̟͙͇͔ ͝҉̮͔o̠̘̩̩̕n͎!͉̱̞̮͇̜̘̕͘
Alzar
FM Logo Winner
FM Logo Winner

Postby Schultz128 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:12 pm

(̴̄̃̀̒̊̉J̧̯̰̤͔ủ̵̱͂̆ͅs̫̦͔̰̰̱͊̋̓t̙͚̲̱̬͈̥͗̿̉̃͊ͭ͜ ̸͔̗̗͇̜͈̉̐ͭ̈ͅa͕͈̗̮͊̓̿ ̸͕̟̮̘̫͉̗̃͛͆̉͆͌gȓ̪̱̓ẽ̝̙̥̟̥̠͆̌̍̾͑ă̢̱̼̳͙̬̊̍s͂͋͛̅̈́͗ͭ͏̦̻̘̗͔͚ͅy̴̳̜̹ͪͤ̍̐ ̣̰̝̘͗s̟̆̋̽ͩͫ̂̅p̼͈̝͉̉ͤͫǒ͖͕͈̺̫̙͋̓̒̾ͮȏ̸̘̦̠̝̅̀n͇̹͚͌̓͊ͭ)̫̻̓͗̿̋
Schultz128

Postby enderitem » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:12 pm

ImageVerbal Command: Initiate Transethmoidal PlantationImage
Initiating simulation.
Calculating risks.
Checking vitals.
Simulation successful.
Initiating treatment.

Image“Here we go...”Image
Symptom detected: Tension headache

Image“Just concentrate...”Image
Risk of convulsion: 33%
Risk of coma: 0%
Plantation complete. Initiating forced incubation.
Symptom detected: Vertigo
Sign detected: Nystagmus

Image“Concentrate…”Image
Risk of coma: 8%
Risk of convulsion: 67%

Image“Almost done.”Image
Plasmid mutation detected.
Convulsion imminent. Initiating anticonvulsant therapy.
Risk of coma 78%

Image“Fail…ure. Administer amoebicide!”Image
Confirmed… Initiating eradication.
Eradication progress: 30%... 50%... 80%... 99%... 87%

Image“WHAT!?”Image
ERROR DETECTED: Unexpected genetic mutation
Panresistant parasitic superbug is reproducing rapidly.

Image“No…”Image
Risk of coma: 89%

Image“Stop the test…”Image
Risk of convulsion: 30%

Image“Stop it...”Image
Risk of HUMANS collapse: 99%

Image“Save… me…”Image
Chances of NO PUS assistance: 0%

Image“NO!”Image
Symptom detected: Amaurosis fugax
Symptom detected: Generalized pain
Symptom detected: Cluster headache
Symptom detected: Palpitations
Symptom detected: Memory loss
Symptom detected: Confusion
Symptom detected: Depression
Symptom detected: Hearing loss
Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Ḩ̢̻̳͚͍̫̖͓̭̻͍̝̿̍̇ͣ́̆̉̆̊̆̈̾ͅͅ…̛̭̹̙͙͈͍͕̘͍̜͚̥̞̞͍̦͎̬̈́̑͒͛̔́́͜͜ͅḥ̡̭̩͙͔̟͖̺̜͚͈͊̃̃̊͑ͯ͛̈̒͊͐͐̇ͯ̃̚͢ͅơ̛̦͇̞̫͙̘͉̣͔͙̳͖͂́ͫͨ͌́͟w͔̳̹͓̱̭̣̿ͭ̈̀̓̒́͟͠͝͝?̷̩̬̯͍̪̣̬̠͈̻͌̂ͤ͛ͥͭ̓ͭͣ̌̑ͫͩͨͤ̚͟ͅ Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom Ȟ̐̐̇͋̉̐̍҉̡̛̭͎̰͇̀͠ͅõ̶̢̡̖̥̘͖̺̘ͦ͂ͦ̾̎ͨ̌̓̎̌̆ͦ̒̋́̚͡w̆ͣ̈ͧ̀̉̓̋̐ͫ̈͡͏̱̞̭͓̲͈̺̳͟ ͂ͯ͂͌ͨ̓̑ͨ͂҉̠̬̪̳̟͚͓͙̳͎͠d̐̿̒̾̑̿̌́̍͐҉̨̹̝̭̜͈̞͘͡ͅo̶̴̧̭̯̘͍̘̮͕̭̜̻͕̬̙̜̽ͯͩ͛ͫ͟ ̒̉̌̂̎̿ͨͣͥ͆̆̍ͩͯͤ̕҉͢͏̶̻̠̟͔͙͈͍̙͇̗̪͇̯I̢̨͆ͣ̋͂҉̻͔̺̩̗͇̝̮̗͖̬̙̥̺̹́͡ͅ ̼̞̭͚͎̺͕̰͚̦̮̈́̔ͦͨͭ͋̑̏ͩ̇̀̚f̴̢͍̞̣̫͙͍̘͈̘̲̔̋̌̓̍̍͘͟ͅị̶̠͇̹͇͚̼̜̟͇̯͍̪͖̫͍̪͈ͬ̆̈́ͥͤ̉͋̉͗̇̿ͩ̑ͣx̵̑ͨͯ̉̀̽̓̈́͊̀̿̓̋̓̒̾̚̕͟҉̻̺̣̗͚̦̻̰͓̦̠͈̲̟ ̢̨̻̻͍͕͉̃ͨ̋̆͌̀͡ť̛ͪ̌ͬ̍̑̋ͣ̄̍̔ͧͥ̽̾ͤ̾҉̢͎͙͍͓̦͠ḧ̴̺̖̜̣͙̩͖̟͊͌ͮͫ͊̈́̿̑͊̊́̎̓͡i̊ͭ̄ͪ̿̐̔҉̠͚̭̞̩͈͚͙̞̦͚̭̙͇͎͓s͛̌̈͐͏̴̧̡̳̮̯?̛̪̯̩͚̳̟͙͖ͪͥͬ͊ͫ̕͠.̵̡̛̣̜̰̙̹̣̬̯̩̗͎̞ͩͯ̓̐̅̆ͣ̽̉͛̿ͪ̕͝.͓͚̳͎̟̣̻̲͚͈̙̮̖̘͚̤̖ͨ̾̈́̄̈ͨ͒͌ͯͣͫͧͭ̾̍͝͡.̵͈̱͙̮ͣ̅́ͤͮ detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected B̶̬̘͍̞͚̱͙͉̗̯̮̗̝͍̰̱̤͉̓̀͌͒̈́ͯͧ̽̌͆̒͊͐̚͢͢r̵̢̞̪̬̖̬͎̲̦̙̜͉͉̖̜̠ͯͯ͆͒̂ͧͥ̾ͫ͂̑̈́ͯ͛͟͢õ̢̡͎̤̣̥͚̩̤͕͗ͪ͛ͨ͌̑͞ṭ̷̰̫̲̦̼̣͚͖̺̺̲̰͈̓̅̋͗̆͒̎̍̌́ḣ̎͑ͧͬ̓͑̅̽҉̷͉͚͈̭͓̥̮̮͈̬̱͟͞e̶̢̟̟̝̥̬̯̟͍̥͙̺̝̖ͮͮ̍͂ͧͧ̉ͨ̋ͥ̀͢r̢͚̱͉̞̐͛̆͒͋͑͒ͬ̅ͪͮ͠…̛̣̤̫̭̹̤̱̞ͫ̊ͫ̔̉̓̒͛̀͟ ͩͪ̓̃͋ͥͨ̐̾ͧ̉̏͌̃͒ͮ̓̊҉̧̫̘͈̥̹͉̝͖͙̥̖͘ͅI̸̤̭̭̖͓̩͍̜͚̳͚͇̜ͧͥͩ͐̃̑̌ͧͪ̓̄ͧ͂̓́͆ͭ͡͞’ͫ̾̋̉́͒̾̐̎ͪ̀ͯ̅̈͊͟҉̸̣̝̩͙͉͚̩͍͇m̔̓̒̓҉̵̢̠͈͓̖̪̣͍͕͟ ̢̟̥͉̖̦̬̗̮͚̮͎̪̫̲́ͫͮ͋̈̒͐̽͑̾̎ͮ̂ͦ̍ͮ̀͡͠͡s̵̷̨̧̩̤̹͇͚͓̦͍ͯ̾͋ͧ̿ͯ͂o̢̡̬̥̞͇͚̜̭͖͈͕͕͉̓ͯ̿͋̐̑͛̓̎ͅr͙̩͍̳͎̭̝̣͚̪̬͉̱ͤ̀͛ͮ̈̎͌͘ͅͅr̵̴̨̹̜̭̥̬͈͈͔̪̠͓͈͓̜̺̰͖͊ͨͨͪ̔͌̐ͬ͒ͧ͐̓͐̔̄͑̃y̸̨̭͕̫̹̜̝̙̻̮̣̬̘̯͑ͬ̾ͪͣ̔̾̍̂̑̏ͮ͒ͦ̉͋ͯͦ͛.͙̼̭̘̘͊ͭͬͣ͋̓ͤ̀̚͢͠ͅ Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom Į̴̸̠̱͍̰͇̝̮̫̥̭ͬ̏̓͆̈́ͥ̎ ̡̳̙̮̦̭̟̺̭̎ͫ̆͋̎̑́̍̓ͭ̃̀͗̌̚͘͡c̢̟͎͎̠̞͚̩͓̩̣͈͍̭̬͇͑͊ͦ͌̓ͩ̊̊ͨͭͬͦͮ̆͊ͬ̂̚͞ă̑ͯͫ̇̋̅̋̔͛̊̚͡҉̨͓̖̜̩̗̗̼͈̘̻̞̠̹̻̦͘͠n̶̳͔͉̺͈͓͉̍͛̈̇̀̓̄̏ͥ̋̒̉̀͟͞’̸̊̒̂ͫ͛̒͗̽̄҉̸̬̣͇͉̳͉̦̤̹̬̠͎̮̻̤̭̹͟ṫ̜̲̼͙͙̙̘̍͋͊̉́ͮ̐́̚ ̶̛̛̦̖̗̯̝̰̳̋̀͂̃ͭͪͪ̐ͩͣ͌̕̕s̶̵̫̳̺̥̯͇͔̲̼̔ͩ̎ͧa̴̳̥͔͙̟̝̝̟̖̗̝͓̮̘̜̞ͣ͛͆͌͒͒v̴̸̗̮̱̝̞̳̜̭̲͔͔̒̉̔̾̎̌͋͋̀̚͠e͍̠͉̝̘̖͍̯̮ͤ͐̌̈́ͦ́͆͊̌ͭͧ͑́ ̴̜̖̼̫͇̖̖̳̟̲͑͆̏ͬ̿ͥ̒ͭ̎̓̀̆̋̚͘͢àͦ͗ͮ͑͂̑͌̓̆̾̆ͨͮͥ̚̕͏̖̹̻͙̘͖͇͇͈͎̰̬͔͍͔̘n͒ͮͧ͑ͧͫͣ̐̂̎̍̓͏̸̝̗͍͓̱͇̬͕̺̥͞͝ͅy̴̟̜̬̥̙̜͇̯̭͉̲͗̀ͦ̑͡ͅo̡̨̗̪͙̘̩͖͍͎̾̑̅̒̋͋̑̀͆͗̎̚͘͟n̸̶͖̰̮̳̪̭̂̊͆͌ͭ̋ͬ̐͐̽͌̀ͭ̌̿͋͑́̚e̸̸̟̪̞̜̮͚̰̒̓̾ͪ͛ͮ̆ͥ̾ͪ̒͊ͭ̌ͪ̀͊̚͘…̎͛̈́̏̈̎̓̄̒̎ͨ̔̇̽̅̚͝͝҉̜͉͉̮̻̯͙͖͎̙̦͎͕͘a̴͙̣̭̮̹̼͇̫̖̩̗̝̣͈͊̈́͗̓͑̄͗̄̒̀̈̌ͥ̒̏̉̚͢͞ͅn̢̢̛̛̬̥̦͇̼͍̟̜̥͎̻̟̤͔̫̗ͣ̉̑̂̏̈͊̆ͩͤ̅̌ͪ͜ͅy̷̴̯̫̗̜͇̖͍̭̲̠̼͇̹̝͇̦͛̀̂ͣ̍ͯ̂̓́ͅm̧̭͙͍̹͉̖̞͒̃̓̐͒ͬ͊ͯͅȍ̴̵̷̱͍͇̰̙͐͐ͧͣ̎̽̀̚ṟ̶̡̙̭̝̠̻̲̪͉̮̹͎̙̟͈̿̅̐̓͂̆̆̅ͬ̔̔ͧ̍̒̒̂̅ͦ͘ę̷̵̸͖͇͓̜̹͙̊ͣ̐ͭ͂̏̋͊̓̒ͦͨ̏͆͜…̶̛̮̳͕̺ͦ̃͐͗̀̕ͅc̴̡̢̛͍̪̠̅̽̉̄̉̐̇ͅá̋̃̒̆ͦͬͯ͗ͭ͐ͨ̚҉̶͕̺͔̫̣̪̯̬͙̝̯̖͔̱̩̖̱̜ͅn̵̸̷̲̯̖̹͉̺̥͈̩̫̉̀̓̂͗́ͤ̋ͫͧ̋͟ ̅̂̀̇́̿ͯ̏҉̛͓̩̣͔̺̣͓́I̶̶̧̍̋̔̂ͧ͆͞҉̜̼͈̩̹͙̘̣̬̘̳̦?̸̢̛̞̳̹͖̟̬̠̦̲͖̑̽ͥͭ̓͐̏̋͗͢͜ detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected Symptom detected
Image“Is this how she feels?”Image
Image“Peaceful… Silent… Empty…”Image
Image“No.”Image
Image“Peace is a lie, covered by the silence and forced by the emptiness. This is the fate I fear. This the fate nobody should suffer. This is the fate I should remove. Remove…”Image
Image“REMOVE BARRIER!”Image
Confirmed. Opening pores within the Blood-Brain Barrier. Initiating anesthesia.
Subject neutralized.
Patient stabilized.
Running diagnostics.
All body functions have returned to normal. Awaiting status confirmation…

Image“I am… fine… confused but fine. Find the cause of HUMANS collapse and the reason behind the inaction of the Penumbra System. Also, make sure to completely primitivize the genetic data of the subject to the point of inability to sustain itself. I need... I need time!”Image
(Memoirs of the Creators)
enderitem

Postby enderitem » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:30 pm

ChubbyMooshroom9 has been eradicated! Their true form was Cryptococcus gattii!
Spoiler:
13) ChubbyMooshroom9's Genetic Information

My research on the Fungoid Focus known as Cryptococcus gattii is complete, yet I have an ominous feeling I don’t know its true potential.

This moon is riddled with extremophile pathogens. I have found another rare yeast that infects its target through inhalation and I believe I have finally figured out how they manage to avoid the filters. All the Fungi in this moon are able to imitate their target’s vital cells and when the filters use the same procedures for them as they would for any host cell, they easily go through. The capsule is extremely useful against the filters and in this peculiar case, maybe even against all host cells themselves as it is able to encapsulate other organisms and carry them under its shield. Unfortunately, that also means all filters are of no use if I do not use them as an impenetrable wall which is a pain. I am out of options as it is impossible for me to return for treatment and returning to the vehicle to breathe again will only worsen the situation. I fear I might be forced to readjust the filters but to be honest, I don’t see the point. Thankfully, these invaders cannot withstand a system beyond immunocompetent and I hope this is the same for my target… I really hope I can last long enough to ensure that...

Anyway, while working on this subject, I have learned out it also targets the cerebrum, in this case causing a serious complication known as cryptococcal meningoencephalitis. Due to this, I am heavily suspicious that not just my target is capable of potentiating neuronal fires but everything I have encountered here is and if their capabilities are any close to what Sage was suggesting, I think I might be forced to contact my last resort… Ahhhhh, let’s move on. A powerful virulence factor it utilizes is neutralizing important catecholamines by turning them into resources for melanin production. Using this ability in a binge can grant great protection against both immunity and detection. I do not know if this will work on me as well but if it does, there will be a rebound effect which will also stop this from happening again. After that, it should be eliminated pretty quickly as it will lose two of its greatest assets. Just an unimportant nuisance, really but I do not wish to imagine what ill luck it has brought me.

MHC II Status: I know it is MHC II positive which allows it to communicate anonymously with others.
Specialization: I know its primary target is negative Exposure selection.

Abilities

▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓: ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓: ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

Attributes

Adrenaline Burst: After using Catecholamine Wasting, I am sure the 3 most selected organisms with at least 1 selection on them will be exposed the very next Immune Phase. However, its such a shame only it will be aware of this.

MHC II Sacrifice: After using Catecholamine Wasting, I am sure it will lose its MHC II positivity, ergo the ability to communicate anonymously with others.

Opportune Moment: You can target and affect organisms on the other side of the barrier.

Succession Condition: A HUMANS member is Exposure Eradicated.
Expulsion Condition: Cryptococcus gattii is eradicated.

notatruegentleman has been eradicated. Their true form was Rubeollaris Ex Machina Virus!
Spoiler:
20) notatruegentleman's Genetic Information

This is the Rubeollaris Ex Machina Virus.

Definitions are made to set standards, to make understanding and categorizing entities easier but with new definitions, comes new exceptions. When life was given a meaning, occurrence of a being that did not quite fit into the description was inevitable and in a twist of irony, an obligate pathogen which can only procreate using a being that is defined as living came into existence undermining both living and the living. When this germ reaches its target, it disintegrates to incorporate into it, reassessing the host’s coding network only to make it reassemble more of what was there at the start, inevitably destroying the host in a bursting action called lysis to release many more copies of the pathogen but this… is the shortest version of the story about the most indifferent pathogen in the entire universe.

However rarely, Virions are known for having more goals than survival and reproduction, especially the mutilated weapon that mercilessly caused the genocide of numerous species within this habitat through many evolutionary cycles. A highly infective virus that doesn’t affect their target at all but run all safety measures to make sure their lineage does not see the next step. They easily spread to the fetus, slowing growth process and causing them to either simply not survive the journey or live with serious debilitations… but not for long as if the infection persists, there is the grim possibility of respiratory complications and finally, an end rarely seen as not many has survived to suffer: subacute sclerosing panencephalitis. The ability to take over Myeloid Colonies through their own receptors not only does not allow them to avoid the immune system while multiplying, it also allows them to work as puppet masters, making their host cells basically force their targets to commit suicide and so does the body follow. Alone, Penumbra Colonies could easily eradicate them but sadly for humanity, that is never the case…

MHC II Status: Virions are MHC II negative which stops them from communicating anonymously with others.
Specialization: The primary target of this virus is Myeloid Colonies.

Ability

▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓: ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

Attributes

Code over Complex: Using their genetic code to create mechanoproteins, Virions can communicate with each other secretly and whenever they wish without being subjected to the dangers of MHC II.

Histocompatibility Simplex: After using Pattern Rewritten on an organism, this virus will know if their target was MHC II positive or not, giving them the ability to communicate with others secretly in their target’s stead. However, the virus will not acquire the messages sent to their target.

Assimilation Conditions: The HUMANS and the Bacteria are eradicated.
Decimation Condition: All Virions are eradicated.
gabby100 has been eradicated! Their true form was Toxoplasma reliquiae!
Their genetic information has been completely corrupted!

KingOfEvil has been eradicated! Their true form was Common Lymphoid Progenitor Colony!
Spoiler:
38) KingOfEvil's Genetic Information

This is the project log for Common Lymphoid Progenitor Colony of the Lymphoid Lineage.

While working on HUMANS, I always had in mind that their ability to retrodifferentiate would be in a synergy with the immune system itself. I was wrong and right at the same time. Lymphoid cells did not have this ability as they were extremely dependent on their progenitors to compensate for their missing members and they needed to interact with specific cells to make sure the adaptive immunity does not miss any new types of antigens that might appear within the organism. We were always aware of this grave yet extremely unlikely danger of common lymphoid progenitor cells becoming unviable but we were extremely lucky when the solution was provided to us from also an extremely unlikely source. When it was introduced, the core was and has been extremely reliant on lymphoid cells to make sure it stays in line. As an ever-changing being, it continuously provides the lymphoid progenitor cellls it produces with endless amounts of new antigen combinations. Through these combinations, the core also understands the host and the pathogens a lot more faster as well. Truly as one of the biggest hallmarks of Project HUMAN OPUS, the importance of these cells might even be close to HUMANS. Most notably, their role in the success of the Penumbra System and the protection of the core’s self-reliance is irreplaceable.

MHC II Status: This colony is MHC II negative which stops them from communicating anonymously with others.
Specialization: The primary target of this colony is Neoplasms.

Ability

▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓: ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

Attributes

Immune Reform: After borrowing the genetic information of three organisms, the first eradicated Lymphoid Colony Immune Legacy is used on will become this colony's new form.

Immune Suppression: After this colony is eradicated (if it happens), all the consecutive Acute Phase actions of the Lymphoid Colonies will be blocked.

Recovery Conditions: All threats against HUMANS are eradicated with at least one HUMANS member surviving the Cytokine Storm.
Doom Conditions: There are no surviving HUMANS members left after the Cytokine Storm or a threat for HUMANS still remains after the Cytokine Storm.
enderitem

Postby enderitem » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:37 pm

Sporadic Manifesto activated: Misleading AngiogenesisImageArcane KnowledgeImageYeast EncapsulationImageCondemned by HumansImageInitiative InjectionImagePathogen Domestication
Catastrophic Reactivation: If this virus is brought to the verge of eradication due to misuse of action, they will survive for only once and become even more powerful, giving them the ability to stress any HUMANS member they use their ability on so anything that targets them will eradicate them.

Moderator Message:
Immune Compatibility activated: EvanManManMan is a Channeler!

You can post now.
enderitem

Postby ZSSDistortion » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:37 pm

first
Spoiler: Image

FM Record
17-13-1
ZSSDistortion
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby Jalandh » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:38 pm

Ackras, Melanora, either of you positive?
Use your full power. Take out your soul weapon, and do your best. Otherwise...

You'll die.
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby Jalandh » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:40 pm

Actually it doesnt matter. Just need Arkras to claim their Origins

You'll die.
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby ZSSDistortion » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:40 pm

also because alzar and schultz are nerds and didn't finish the song:

Spoiler:
W̵̜̜͌iͨ͑̃҉̫̲̤̞͇̺t͈̯̟̪̤̃̒h̵̲̋̄̍̇̅̈́̍o̡ͣ̍ͪ̎͋ͨu̠͍̳̬̼ͯ̌ͬ̓ͥ̂t̴͚̳̮̒͗̽ͭ̈͊̊ ̻̻̼̼͙͕̪̔͐̽͐ͦ̂y̗ͫ̽̋͒ͥ̄͠o̮̓͐̓͑͒ͪụ́ͤ̋̋ͬ̄.͎̊̀͒̓ͭ͐̃.͈͓ͦ̉̓.̼̟̻̑̈́̀

I'll actually get back to doing stuff now

FM Record
17-13-1
ZSSDistortion
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby melanora » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:42 pm

Well I was ready to tell you all that chubby was full of shit. The ability I gained was to protect three people from being lynched. So... Yeah.
#overthrowthepatriarchy #babyforfmmod
I'm not a fucking gmod. Don't send me shit about your ban appeal.

FM Record
melanora
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby Jalandh » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:44 pm

melanora wrote:Well I was ready to tell you all that chubby was full of shit. The ability I gained was to protect three people from being lynched. So... Yeah.

Yeah nice. I just want to know Arkras origin. Are you positive?

You'll die.
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby ObiWan » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:45 pm

Slept peacefully
Are we all claiming?
This was not the scumslip you were looking for.

Alzar wrote:there is no such thing as a meta, forum mafia is a lie, we are products of a confused society

ObiWan
Vampire
Vampire

Postby Jalandh » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:46 pm

ObiWan wrote:Slept peacefully
Are we all claiming?

No.

You'll die.
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby Varanus » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:49 pm

I quit
This should not be difficult
And yet
You were expecting a decent signature...

BUT IT WAS ME! DIO!
Varanus
FM Lead Moderator
FM Lead Moderator

Postby Jalandh » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:50 pm

Varanus wrote:I quit
This should not be difficult
And yet

I already found who we are exposing today. Dont even worry about it. Timur needs me as his second target again.

You'll die.
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby Varanus » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:58 pm

Neat
Who?
You were expecting a decent signature...

BUT IT WAS ME! DIO!
Varanus
FM Lead Moderator
FM Lead Moderator

Postby melanora » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:59 pm

I already said I was negative.
#overthrowthepatriarchy #babyforfmmod
I'm not a fucking gmod. Don't send me shit about your ban appeal.

FM Record
melanora
Retributionist
Retributionist

Next

Return to Game Threads