14E - A Toast to Coolway99 and hippophant (MAFIA WIN)

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: 14E - A Toast to Coolway99 and hippophant (D3)

Postby Soulshade55r » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:44 pm

Meh Jacob has been trying to have some Town intentions honestly. But I'm not really convinced that they will flip ethier way.
Favourite Roles (To play)
Spoiler: Town: Jailor
Mafia: Consort
NE: Witch
NB: Guardian Angel
Coven: Necromancer
NC: Pirate
Soulshade55r
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby OllyRenard » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:01 pm

Don't think Jacob and poly are mafia together at the very least
"Proud" member of the League of Losers
Spoiler: Image
OllyRenard
Lookout
Lookout

Postby UzayAltay » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:23 pm

OllyRenard wrote:Don't think Jacob and poly are mafia together at the very least

Why ?
46-46 Spoiler: Town Games(27-32)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14,VFM77,XX16,VFM78,VFM79

Scum Games (19-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76,SFM80
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby realMandingo » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:30 pm

OllyRenard wrote:Don't think Jacob and poly are mafia together at the very least

I think Jacob's alignment has 0 correlation to poly's alignment, meaning regardless of Jacob's flip, poly's likeliness to be Town, Mafia or Neutral doesn't change.
JamesD28 wrote:WIFOM is now wank in front of me
realMandingo
Jester
Jester

Postby Soulshade55r » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:57 pm

Situation right now
9 Town
4 mafia
3 neutrals
(7 scum)
We really can't afford to lose another town, but we also need to get a Mafia or witch today.
Soulshade55r
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby The11thdoctor » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:10 pm

atoonlinktothepast wrote:So we have a Lawyer or Prosecutor. That narrows things down.

@Doc - I was actually referring to how you voted Jacob immediately, rather than why go with Ender's plan. If Ender said it was you v someone else, would you have automatically voted them?
I am confused.. if ender had me lynched and jacob shot? well no, I wouldnt instantly vote myself or instantly vote jacob, id do what I can to prove my innocence, but in the end if my death got mafia or NE/NK killed, it would be worth it, the difference being a vig wouldnt be wasted in the process. My values are town oriented, but considering a citizen is only a vote I will do whatever I can that is in the best interest of the town, from my view, a lynch on a cit is bad, a mafia nk or etc, being shot is good. so that would be a wash.
but the situation I see is this, a possible cit/mafia/neutral is lynched, a cit is shot, and a vig loses their ability to shoot. BEST CASE SCENARIO is that is a bad play, you are losing town, and essentially making a vig into a cit just to kill someone who is probably mafia or neutral. I am not fighting the play, I dont have a better one, besides letting me live, but jacob could say the same. The only difference is I have a valuable piece of information that I would prefer to whisper to ender, but I cant until tommorow.
The11thdoctor
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Location: your mind... you dont think so...*chuckles* check again

Postby OllyRenard » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:15 pm

UzayAltay wrote:

Why ?

realMandingo wrote:

I think Jacob's alignment has 0 correlation to poly's alignment, meaning regardless of Jacob's flip, poly's likeliness to be Town, Mafia or Neutral doesn't change.

My view of what happened was mafia!poly knows jacob isn't mafia got frustrated when the day end was delayed and there is a chance of someone different being lynched.

I do see what you mean though Mandingo, reaction wasn't based on the lynch target but that has to keep faking being town for another 24 hours
"Proud" member of the League of Losers
Spoiler: Image
OllyRenard
Lookout
Lookout

Postby jacobm1122 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:09 pm

Doc what are you doing? Where did you get this information if you are what you claimed? Theres only one source I can find. If tou really do have important information why did you not already whisper it to ender before day end? And you didnt say anything about it until the trial started. So whats going on...
Thanks Hurricat :D
jacobm1122
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby enderitem » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:15 pm

Let me make tiny things clear so people don’t question miniscule things if I am gone.

There is no chance for a random Janitor to clean M4x when they didn’t N1 in combination with M4x being a PR considering she voted herself when she thought I was a Lawyer. At weirdest case scenario, she is a Citizen and it is impossible for us to mislynch one. So all but one of PR claims is most definitely true and I am not intending to waste them away for one correct lynch. If I am somehow fooled, congrats to them but I highly doubt it.

I will save my energy for the prosecution after the end of this game. I am way too tired to make glorified paragraphs about my reads and I don't think anyone will question me anyway.

That means I have to go off of Citizens and I decided to use my reads and I really hope my Vig won’t shoot an immune guy if I somehow manage to lynch a Citizen from such a shallow pool.

Don’t forget to write your wills, PR claimants. This game is basically on meth when it comes to cheap strats so we better utilize them well. It’s better this game is over fast as well to be perfectly honest.
enderitem
FM Awards: Creator

Postby Soulshade55r » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:41 pm

enderitem wrote:Let me make tiny things clear so people don’t question miniscule things if I am gone.

There is no chance for a random Janitor to clean M4x when they didn’t N1 in combination with M4x being a PR considering she voted herself when she thought I was a Lawyer. At weirdest case scenario, she is a Citizen and it is impossible for us to mislynch one. So all but one of PR claims is most definitely true and I am not intending to waste them away for one correct lynch. If I am somehow fooled, congrats to them but I highly doubt it.

I will save my energy for the prosecution after the end of this game. I am way too tired to make glorified paragraphs about my reads and I don't think anyone will question me anyway.

That means I have to go off of Citizens and I decided to use my reads and I really hope my Vig won’t shoot an immune guy if I somehow manage to lynch a Citizen from such a shallow pool.

Don’t forget to write your wills, PR claimants. This game is basically on meth when it comes to cheap strats so we better utilize them well. It’s better this game is over fast as well to be perfectly honest.

I hardy doubt this but the only way M4x is not phantom or shade is if a Caporegime turnt one of the mafia into a Janitor or the janitor didn't clean for whatever reason (N1) and the Janitor was witched into M4X

But M4x is 99% Shade/Phantom. It really shouldn't be debated.
Soulshade55r
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby jacobm1122 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:45 pm

Ender if you used your reads to determine the two lynch options(or one as it were, since you knew everybody would do what you did and vote me), may I ask why you believe I am scum? I feel this game I have played the best as town out of all my town games.
jacobm1122
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby The11thdoctor » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:47 pm

jacobm1122 wrote:Doc what are you doing? Where did you get this information if you are what you claimed? Theres only one source I can find. If tou really do have important information why did you not already whisper it to ender before day end? And you didnt say anything about it until the trial started. So whats going on...

Clearly if I had the chance, I would have, but due to the circumstances of the situation, I couldn't tell ender already. I am not clarifying anything else on the information unless it is requested I openly say it by ender or if I should save it and whisper it to him tomorrow.
The11thdoctor
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby xUltiix » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:49 pm

Going to iso jacob to make sure we are doing this right
xUltiix
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner

Postby xUltiix » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:04 pm

I read over jacob's iso, game progression, and previous games/meta and I believe I found a towntell for him that has happened this game
Depending on how experienced he is it may be fake but I'm no longer completely confident in this lynch
I would advise the lawyer to swap defendants
xUltiix
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner

Postby realMandingo » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:06 pm

I'm gonna sound like a hypocrite given what I posted earlier but it's not really a question of reads and more of strategy. From my POV at least, I think if you guys read things over again you might catch on as to what is going on.
JamesD28 wrote:WIFOM is now wank in front of me
realMandingo
Jester
Jester

Postby xUltiix » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:09 pm

realMandingo wrote:I'm gonna sound like a hypocrite given what I posted earlier but it's not really a question of reads and more of strategy. From my POV at least, I think if you guys read things over again you might catch on as to what is going on.

Elaborate on this?
xUltiix
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner

Postby enderitem » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:42 pm

jacobm1122 wrote:Ender if you used your reads to determine the two lynch options(or one as it were, since you knew everybody would do what you did and vote me), may I ask why you believe I am scum? I feel this game I have played the best as town out of all my town games.

At the end of the game, probably. I said I will explain everything after the end of the game.
xUltiix wrote:I read over jacob's iso, game progression, and previous games/meta and I believe I found a towntell for him that has happened this game
Depending on how experienced he is it may be fake but I'm no longer completely confident in this lynch

Are you suggesting putting doc in his place? I think it is a waste of skill that has way too much potential later in this game.

Just say what you need to say doc, I hardly believe you have any hidden info.
enderitem

Postby xUltiix » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:44 pm

enderitem wrote:
jacobm1122 wrote:Ender if you used your reads to determine the two lynch options(or one as it were, since you knew everybody would do what you did and vote me), may I ask why you believe I am scum? I feel this game I have played the best as town out of all my town games.

At the end of the game, probably. I said I will explain everything after the end of the game.
xUltiix wrote:I read over jacob's iso, game progression, and previous games/meta and I believe I found a towntell for him that has happened this game

Are you suggesting putting doc in his place? I think it is a waste of skill that has way too much potential later in this game.

We're currently locked onto someone who I now think is town and heavily regret pushing this.
Do you have any other scum targets?
xUltiix
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner

Postby enderitem » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:50 pm

xUltiix wrote:We're currently locked onto someone who I now think is town and heavily regret pushing this.

This one reveals crucial info for me so other than doc, no. Believe me, even him being Town reveals the whole scumteam from my perspective and I believe Vig won't miss their shot assuming their target isn't immune.
enderitem

Postby The11thdoctor » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:54 pm

enderitem wrote:

Alright, m4x is on me, I dont garuntee she is on our side, but if she is then I am almost as valuable as a lookout (yay now having a target on my back) if she isnt on our side then obviously she could give false leads, but I will know nothing from her until I talk to her tonight, I was informed when we went into the trial, which is why I couldnt whisper you this beforehand.
The11thdoctor
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby xUltiix » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:00 pm

enderitem wrote:
xUltiix wrote:We're currently locked onto someone who I now think is town and heavily regret pushing this.

This one reveals crucial info for me so other than doc, no. Believe me, even him being Town reveals the whole scumteam from my perspective and I believe Vig won't miss their shot assuming their target isn't immune.

If we lynch this and it's town we are completely relying on the vig and I really dont want to do that
Do you have anyone else?
xUltiix
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner

Postby Soulshade55r » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:03 pm

xUltiix wrote:
enderitem wrote:

If we lynch this and it's town we are completely relying on the vig and I really dont want to do that
Do you have anyone else?

Also if the Vigilante messes up we will be in big crap, also the Witch could control them so we shouldn't really just rely on the Vigilante yes they should shoot, because we are in a bad situation right now but they just need to be Really careful who they hit.
Soulshade55r
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby jacobm1122 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:07 pm

Ender i think i should know why im dying. And if my towniess reveals all the scum somehow, why dont we lynch one of them? And if doc is so "skillful" whyd you even offer him up as a "choice" anyway.
jacobm1122
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby The11thdoctor » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:08 pm

jacobm1122 wrote:Ender i think i should know why im dying. And if my towniess reveals all the scum somehow, why dont we lynch one of them? And if doc is so "skillful" whyd you even offer him up as a "choice" anyway.

what are you talking about now?
The11thdoctor
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby jacobm1122 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:20 pm

The11thdoctor wrote:
jacobm1122 wrote:Ender i think i should know why im dying. And if my towniess reveals all the scum somehow, why dont we lynch one of them? And if doc is so "skillful" whyd you even offer him up as a "choice" anyway.

what are you talking about now?

...he said to lynch one of us but then voted me so everyone else did. Thats what i mean by "choice"
jacobm1122
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads