SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Game Over!

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 3 "A Wrench in the Work

Postby FMLSheWas12 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:49 am

Kmenx wrote:Are we just going to ignore the fact moon claimed that she protected TPA last night?

she didn't she made it so all protectives on tpa would also be on herself (doesn't mean she was protecting tpa)
FM Star Collection
Spoiler:
Image
Trolled by the League of Losers
Spoiler:
User avatar
FMLSheWas12
Consort
Consort
 
Posts: 1076
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:21 am
Location: In the backyard digging up the preschoolers I strangled back in the 90s.

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 3 "A Wrench in the Work

Postby ladd » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:52 am

Who has yet to check in since mdb claimed?

No one has claimed the FML knock off yet.
User avatar
ladd
FM Awards: Town
FM Awards: Town
 
Posts: 451
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:44 am

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 3 "A Wrench in the Work

Postby TrueGent » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:53 am

Kmenx wrote:Are we just going to ignore the fact moon claimed that she protected TPA last night?

yes because its literally not relevant
User avatar
TrueGent
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 1312
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:54 am
Location: Sometimes. (GMT)

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 3 "A Wrench in the Work

Postby ladd » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:53 am

I think we are only missing Jammy.
User avatar
ladd
FM Awards: Town
FM Awards: Town
 
Posts: 451
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:44 am

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 3 "A Wrench in the Work

Postby Dyeus » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:55 am

good luck prying anything useful out of jammy
during the summer take me sailing out on the atlantic
i won't set my sights on other seas, there is no need to panic
so honey take me by the hand and we can sign some papers
forget the invitations, floral arrangements and bread makers
User avatar
Dyeus
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:07 pm

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 3 "A Wrench in the Work

Postby ladd » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:55 am

Well, he has to post at least.
User avatar
ladd
FM Awards: Town
FM Awards: Town
 
Posts: 451
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:44 am

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 3 "A Wrench in the Work

Postby TrueGent » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:56 am

how much do I want to bet ZSS was a godfather and Kmenx is a mild mannered neutral
hMMM
User avatar
TrueGent
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 1312
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:54 am
Location: Sometimes. (GMT)

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 3 "A Wrench in the Work

Postby TrueGent » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:58 am

Kmenx
JammySplodge
milte345
mdb1023
LegoRobot

scum pool probs
User avatar
TrueGent
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 1312
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:54 am
Location: Sometimes. (GMT)

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 3 "A Wrench in the Work

Postby TrueGent » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:59 am

mdb mafia kmenx neutral jammy ??? milte ??? chubby ???
if any are town in that pool its probably chubby I guess
User avatar
TrueGent
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 1312
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:54 am
Location: Sometimes. (GMT)

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 3 "A Wrench in the Work

Postby heytheregirl17 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:04 pm

FMLSheWas12 wrote:
Kmenx wrote:Are we just going to ignore the fact moon claimed that she protected TPA last night?

she didn't she made it so all protectives on tpa would also be on herself (doesn't mean she was protecting tpa)

woah woah woah that's wrong
because she would have died if tpa did
Spoiler: Image
heytheregirl17 wrote:Y'all trust me when it comes to matters of protecting ourselves from aliens

I'm not sure whether that says more about me or you guys
User avatar
heytheregirl17
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:13 pm
Location: respawining at phylactery, please wait... (CST, UST-6)

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 3 "A Wrench in the Work

Postby heytheregirl17 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:05 pm

who the hell is legorobot
Spoiler: Image
heytheregirl17 wrote:Y'all trust me when it comes to matters of protecting ourselves from aliens

I'm not sure whether that says more about me or you guys
User avatar
heytheregirl17
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:13 pm
Location: respawining at phylactery, please wait... (CST, UST-6)

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 3 "A Wrench in the Work

Postby TrueGent » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:06 pm

heytheregirl17 wrote:
FMLSheWas12 wrote:
Kmenx wrote:Are we just going to ignore the fact moon claimed that she protected TPA last night?

she didn't she made it so all protectives on tpa would also be on herself (doesn't mean she was protecting tpa)

woah woah woah that's wrong
because she would have died if tpa did

are you all dumb
User avatar
TrueGent
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 1312
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:54 am
Location: Sometimes. (GMT)

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 3 "A Wrench in the Work

Postby TrueGent » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:07 pm

THE PERSON SHE PROTECTS DIES IF SHE DOES, SHE DOES NOT DIE IF THE PERSON SHE PROTECTS DIES
JFC
User avatar
TrueGent
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 1312
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:54 am
Location: Sometimes. (GMT)

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 3 "A Wrench in the Work

Postby Dyeus » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:09 pm

[quote="TrueGent"]Kmenx
JammySplodge
milte345
mdb1023
LegoRobot

scum pool probs[/quote]

this is making bad players = scum i think which isn't wrong for kmenx and mdb but chubby i think is just town
during the summer take me sailing out on the atlantic
i won't set my sights on other seas, there is no need to panic
so honey take me by the hand and we can sign some papers
forget the invitations, floral arrangements and bread makers
User avatar
Dyeus
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:07 pm

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 3 "A Wrench in the Work

Postby Dyeus » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:09 pm

wtf

anyway moon = dead would make me happy, class is starting, wagon appropriately
during the summer take me sailing out on the atlantic
i won't set my sights on other seas, there is no need to panic
so honey take me by the hand and we can sign some papers
forget the invitations, floral arrangements and bread makers
User avatar
Dyeus
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:07 pm

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 3 "A Wrench in the Work

Postby TrueGent » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:13 pm

Dyeus wrote:
TrueGent wrote:Kmenx
JammySplodge
milte345
mdb1023
LegoRobot

scum pool probs


this is making bad players = scum i think which isn't wrong for kmenx and mdb but chubby i think is just town

I just took out everyone who I think is town
User avatar
TrueGent
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 1312
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:54 am
Location: Sometimes. (GMT)

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 3 "A Wrench in the Work

Postby FMLSheWas12 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:14 pm

heytheregirl17 wrote:
FMLSheWas12 wrote:
Kmenx wrote:Are we just going to ignore the fact moon claimed that she protected TPA last night?

she didn't she made it so all protectives on tpa would also be on herself (doesn't mean she was protecting tpa)

woah woah woah that's wrong
because she would have died if tpa did

according to moon's claim post in thread you're wrong. tpa is clearly dead so moon should be dead too then you loon.
FM Star Collection
Spoiler:
Image
Trolled by the League of Losers
Spoiler:
User avatar
FMLSheWas12
Consort
Consort
 
Posts: 1076
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:21 am
Location: In the backyard digging up the preschoolers I strangled back in the 90s.

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 3 "A Wrench in the Work

Postby FMLSheWas12 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:15 pm

stop making me talk to you smh
FM Star Collection
Spoiler:
Image
Trolled by the League of Losers
Spoiler:
User avatar
FMLSheWas12
Consort
Consort
 
Posts: 1076
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:21 am
Location: In the backyard digging up the preschoolers I strangled back in the 90s.

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 3 "A Wrench in the Work

Postby FMLSheWas12 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:16 pm

you know what htg you should rally under dyeus or chubbby and kill me tonight just put me down like old yeller it'd be a better mercy
FM Star Collection
Spoiler:
Image
Trolled by the League of Losers
Spoiler:
User avatar
FMLSheWas12
Consort
Consort
 
Posts: 1076
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:21 am
Location: In the backyard digging up the preschoolers I strangled back in the 90s.

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 3 "A Wrench in the Work

Postby Dyeus » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:23 pm

>implying moon is town

s m h
during the summer take me sailing out on the atlantic
i won't set my sights on other seas, there is no need to panic
so honey take me by the hand and we can sign some papers
forget the invitations, floral arrangements and bread makers
User avatar
Dyeus
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:07 pm

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 3 "A Wrench in the Work

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:56 pm

mdb1023 wrote:
ladd wrote:
mdb1023 wrote:Ok, regardless of what knocking a mask off means, I still think it's scummy that HTG injured fml.

Not really.


It's the fact that she said "oh neighborhood said I could" even though we didn't that makes me suspicious.

In fact,

/vote HTG

lul
Image

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Image
Federico Decandia
Image
Clayton (Briah)
Image
Gebura Briah
User avatar
ChubbyMooshroom9
FM Awards: Town
FM Awards: Town
 
Posts: 1371
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:31 pm
Location: Ethiopia

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 3 "A Wrench in the Work

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:58 pm

Dyeus wrote:
TrueGent wrote:Kmenx
JammySplodge
milte345
mdb1023
LegoRobot

scum pool probs


this is making bad players = scum i think which isn't wrong for kmenx and mdb but chubby i think is just town

ye im just feeling lazy and low wim

i'll mod confirm myself so i can have Z E R O WIM
Image

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Image
Federico Decandia
Image
Clayton (Briah)
Image
Gebura Briah
User avatar
ChubbyMooshroom9
FM Awards: Town
FM Awards: Town
 
Posts: 1371
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:31 pm
Location: Ethiopia

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 3 "A Wrench in the Work

Postby JazzMusicStops » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:46 pm

ladd wrote:I think we are only missing Jammy.

I thought I already said I SP
And you may say to yourself, "My God! What have I done?"

User avatar
JazzMusicStops
Sponsor
Sponsor
 
Posts: 5466
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:06 am
Location: Mr Johnson's Wild Ride (GMT)

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 3 "A Wrench in the Work

Postby moonbird » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:25 pm

ladd wrote:@moon can you do one of your useful claims and night actions lists if you have time

I'm heading to a pool rn but I'll do one when I get home
It'll force me to actually read too
User avatar
moonbird
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 399
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:39 am
Location: drowning (pacific time)

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 3 "A Wrench in the Work

Postby moonbird » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:29 pm

if I was attacked last night both tpa and I would have died

Only to. Was attacked, so only tpa died

Clarity had?
User avatar
moonbird
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 399
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:39 am
Location: drowning (pacific time)

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Lethologica and 20 guests