SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Game Over!

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 2 "Fallen Hero"

Postby ladd » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:24 pm

Reading this shit pissed me off and it s 6 am

See you later
User avatar
ladd
FM Awards: Town
FM Awards: Town
 
Posts: 451
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:44 am

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 2 "Fallen Hero"

Postby moonbird » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:26 pm

mdb1023 wrote:there was like one post where he said something about "if you wanna claim just do it don't soft" but it's probably nothing TBH i over analyze everything.

ye for that alt it's nothing big

if you soft an investigative role or a visiting role for any matter, there's no reason not to out it
User avatar
moonbird
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 399
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:39 am
Location: drowning (pacific time)

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 2 "Fallen Hero"

Postby Dyeus » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:30 pm

moonbird wrote:fml's d1 tone was stiff and overtly literal and i think their posts read strangely due to that; it felt to rehearsed
idk if anything's changed today, but based upon yesterday, i don't see how that could make fml have a jester wincon--it's also a >20p sfm and a swords game; he likes making good nes, and id oubt he'd throw in a jester into his baby gene pool


this makes no sense
during the summer take me sailing out on the atlantic
i won't set my sights on other seas, there is no need to panic
so honey take me by the hand and we can sign some papers
forget the invitations, floral arrangements and bread makers
User avatar
Dyeus
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:07 pm

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 2 "Fallen Hero"

Postby moonbird » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:30 pm

just read the best chat in the world

i think htg is lock town just from their claim

i doubt scum would neuter themselves like that
User avatar
moonbird
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 399
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:39 am
Location: drowning (pacific time)

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 2 "Fallen Hero"

Postby moonbird » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:31 pm

Dyeus wrote:
moonbird wrote:fml's d1 tone was stiff and overtly literal and i think their posts read strangely due to that; it felt to rehearsed
idk if anything's changed today, but based upon yesterday, i don't see how that could make fml have a jester wincon--it's also a >20p sfm and a swords game; he likes making good nes, and id oubt he'd throw in a jester into his baby gene pool


this makes no sense

awedfs
FMLSheWas12 wrote:
FMLSheWas12 wrote:
TheParanoidAndroid wrote:Who do you think is the best player here FML

I think HTG is a really good the best player.


TheParanoidAndroid wrote:Ok and which player are you the most concerned about meta-wise

I think milte being characteristically a lurker will be difficult to play around and his behavior will be a difficult meta-read because he's still stuck in last game.

im spinning this one post to more than it is because it bothers me k
User avatar
moonbird
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 399
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:39 am
Location: drowning (pacific time)

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 2 "Fallen Hero"

Postby moonbird » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:32 pm

fml didnt even stiff for the rest of their iso

what game have i been reading instead of this one
User avatar
moonbird
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 399
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:39 am
Location: drowning (pacific time)

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 2 "Fallen Hero"

Postby moonbird » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:33 pm

im going to withdraw into myself and go to sleep

just

done
User avatar
moonbird
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 399
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:39 am
Location: drowning (pacific time)

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 2 "Fallen Hero"

Postby Dyeus » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:33 pm

htg claimed ??? what ???

are we reading the same game ???


still doesn't change the fact that the fml line of thought makes negative sense
during the summer take me sailing out on the atlantic
i won't set my sights on other seas, there is no need to panic
so honey take me by the hand and we can sign some papers
forget the invitations, floral arrangements and bread makers
User avatar
Dyeus
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:07 pm

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 2 "Fallen Hero"

Postby TheParanoidAndroid » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:33 pm

Kmenx wrote:SP

ZSS contradicting himself in the same post doesn't mean he is confirmed scum ye that was super scummy but we had townies who scum slip at the past I'd let him claim and explain tbh also I have a feeling that ZSS wagon is not pure

^^

SFM27 we mislynched him entirely on him scumslipping by not claiming when he should have, I'm wary of deathtunneling the slot
TheParanoidAndroid
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:36 pm
Location: Sorry (probably)

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 2 "Fallen Hero"

Postby moonbird » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:34 pm

Dyeus wrote:htg claimed ??? what ???

are we reading the same game ???


still doesn't change the fact that the fml line of thought makes negative sense

in secret chat

its making a unremovable discontinuity type sense to me too
Last edited by moonbird on Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: bad moon no mains moon
User avatar
moonbird
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 399
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:39 am
Location: drowning (pacific time)

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 2 "Fallen Hero"

Postby moonbird » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:34 pm

fuckitshsit
User avatar
moonbird
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 399
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:39 am
Location: drowning (pacific time)

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 2 "Fallen Hero"

Postby TheParanoidAndroid » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:34 pm

Dyeus wrote:htg claimed ??? what ???

are we reading the same game ???


still doesn't change the fact that the fml line of thought makes negative sense


I think it was in the neighborhood but then again I haven't been reading their posts lul
TheParanoidAndroid
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:36 pm
Location: Sorry (probably)

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 2 "Fallen Hero"

Postby TheParanoidAndroid » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:36 pm

Kmenx wrote:
mdb1023 wrote:
heytheregirl17 wrote:I don't like the fact that you guys are scumreading mdb for the same reason that you're ignoring me... double standard much?



actually, this is a really good point ngl


''This girl is defending me so let me agree with her quick xd''


pretty sure its shitters of a feather rather than AI as long as they don't breed idc
TheParanoidAndroid
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:36 pm
Location: Sorry (probably)

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 2 "Fallen Hero"

Postby TheParanoidAndroid » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:37 pm

Dyeus wrote:excellent, that means you can flake out quicker

I'm whiteknighting ur slot for the rest of the game
TheParanoidAndroid
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:36 pm
Location: Sorry (probably)

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 2 "Fallen Hero"

Postby TheParanoidAndroid » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:38 pm

Has FML even posted today
TheParanoidAndroid
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:36 pm
Location: Sorry (probably)

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 2 "Fallen Hero"

Postby Dyeus » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:39 pm

moonbird wrote:
Dyeus wrote:htg claimed ??? what ???

are we reading the same game ???


still doesn't change the fact that the fml line of thought makes negative sense

in secret chat

its making a unremovable discontinuity type sense to me too


man your lucidity has taken a nosedive straight off a cliff hasn't it
i'm going the fuck to bed
during the summer take me sailing out on the atlantic
i won't set my sights on other seas, there is no need to panic
so honey take me by the hand and we can sign some papers
forget the invitations, floral arrangements and bread makers
User avatar
Dyeus
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:07 pm

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 2 "Fallen Hero"

Postby Dyeus » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:41 pm

+ if it's not obvious who i am w/ your heavy hinting moon even my name wouldn't clear matters up
during the summer take me sailing out on the atlantic
i won't set my sights on other seas, there is no need to panic
so honey take me by the hand and we can sign some papers
forget the invitations, floral arrangements and bread makers
User avatar
Dyeus
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:07 pm

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 2 "Fallen Hero"

Postby FMLSheWas12 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:43 pm

moonbird wrote:fml didnt even stiff for the rest of their iso

what game have i been reading instead of this one

Salutations moonbird. I do not believe I am "stiff" like you claim. What drives this assertion?
FM Star Collection
Spoiler:
Image
Trolled by the League of Losers
Spoiler:
User avatar
FMLSheWas12
Consort
Consort
 
Posts: 1076
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:21 am
Location: In the backyard digging up the preschoolers I strangled back in the 90s.

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 2 "Fallen Hero"

Postby FMLSheWas12 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:44 pm

TheParanoidAndroid wrote:Has FML even posted today

I've actually posted a lot just none of my posts had content.
FM Star Collection
Spoiler:
Image
Trolled by the League of Losers
Spoiler:
User avatar
FMLSheWas12
Consort
Consort
 
Posts: 1076
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:21 am
Location: In the backyard digging up the preschoolers I strangled back in the 90s.

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 2 "Fallen Hero"

Postby moonbird » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:45 pm

FMLSheWas12 wrote:
moonbird wrote:fml didnt even stiff for the rest of their iso

what game have i been reading instead of this one

Salutations moonbird. I do not believe I am "stiff" like you claim. What drives this assertion?

the questionable internet
User avatar
moonbird
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 399
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:39 am
Location: drowning (pacific time)

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 2 "Fallen Hero"

Postby FMLSheWas12 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:47 pm

my shopping list.
Spoiler: Dyeus
heytheregirl
JammySplodge
TheParanoidAndroid
TrueGent
ladd
mdb1023
milte345
Kmenx
Schultz128
LegoRobot
moonbird
Reidak
FM Star Collection
Spoiler:
Image
Trolled by the League of Losers
Spoiler:
User avatar
FMLSheWas12
Consort
Consort
 
Posts: 1076
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:21 am
Location: In the backyard digging up the preschoolers I strangled back in the 90s.

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 2 "Fallen Hero"

Postby FMLSheWas12 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:48 pm

moonbird wrote:the questionable internet

I apologize I do not understand your answer. Please do not push me anymore.
FM Star Collection
Spoiler:
Image
Trolled by the League of Losers
Spoiler:
User avatar
FMLSheWas12
Consort
Consort
 
Posts: 1076
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:21 am
Location: In the backyard digging up the preschoolers I strangled back in the 90s.

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 2 "Fallen Hero"

Postby moonbird » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:51 pm

im cleanslating when im more awake i make no promises i hold no prisoners
User avatar
moonbird
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 399
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:39 am
Location: drowning (pacific time)

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 2 "Fallen Hero"

Postby FMLSheWas12 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:53 pm

Oh wait I posted my shopping list without reading mdb wall dear lord.
FM Star Collection
Spoiler:
Image
Trolled by the League of Losers
Spoiler:
User avatar
FMLSheWas12
Consort
Consort
 
Posts: 1076
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:21 am
Location: In the backyard digging up the preschoolers I strangled back in the 90s.

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 2 "Fallen Hero"

Postby ladd » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:57 pm

§
User avatar
ladd
FM Awards: Town
FM Awards: Town
 
Posts: 451
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:44 am

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yosh1123 and 13 guests