SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Game Over!

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 2 "Fallen Hero"

Postby Reidak » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:22 pm

This is why you don't soft that hard on day 1.

I'm a bit surprised at the kill as I would have expected the mafia or whoever can injure people to pick a more low-profile target. Right from the beginning, Pine claimed to be powerful so that should have at least garnered attention from town members. I'm not sure if it had anything to do with rallying or not, however its surprising, to say the least. Though if we're seeing a death this early, this means that two people must have attempted to injure Pine. Anyone else got thoughts on the kill?

I slept peacefully.
User avatar
Reidak
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:00 pm

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 2 "Fallen Hero"

Postby FMLSheWas12 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:22 pm

HTG would that be my race? Is that a good idea to reveal?

On another unrelated note why is ladd still alive?
FM Star Collection
Spoiler:
Image
Trolled by the League of Losers
Spoiler:
User avatar
FMLSheWas12
Consort
Consort
 
Posts: 1076
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:21 am
Location: In the backyard digging up the preschoolers I strangled back in the 90s.

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 2 "Fallen Hero"

Postby TheParanoidAndroid » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:23 pm

Injured? Am I supposed to announce this I don't actually know
TheParanoidAndroid
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:36 pm
Location: Sorry (probably)

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 2 "Fallen Hero"

Postby TheParanoidAndroid » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:23 pm

Also someone get this man a cohost good lord
TheParanoidAndroid
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:36 pm
Location: Sorry (probably)

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 2 "Fallen Hero"

Postby TrueGent » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:24 pm

Reidak wrote:This is why you don't soft that hard on day 1.

I'm a bit surprised at the kill as I would have expected the mafia or whoever can injure people to pick a more low-profile target. Right from the beginning, Pine claimed to be powerful so that should have at least garnered attention from town members. I'm not sure if it had anything to do with rallying or not, however its surprising, to say the least. Though if we're seeing a death this early, this means that two people must have attempted to injure Pine. Anyone else got thoughts on the kill?

I slept peacefully.

why are you waffling
User avatar
TrueGent
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 1312
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:54 am
Location: Sometimes. (GMT)

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 2 "Fallen Hero"

Postby TrueGent » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:24 pm

TheParanoidAndroid wrote:Also someone get this man a cohost good lord

me and cow already tried
User avatar
TrueGent
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 1312
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:54 am
Location: Sometimes. (GMT)

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 2 "Fallen Hero"

Postby Schultz128 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:24 pm

Yes, @TPA.

Did Pinecone soft his role?

Nevermind then.

/unvote
User avatar
Schultz128
FM Awards: Creator
FM Awards: Creator
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:09 am

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 2 "Fallen Hero"

Postby TrueGent » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:24 pm

FMLSheWas12 wrote:HTG would that be my race? Is that a good idea to reveal?

On another unrelated note why is ladd still alive?

Did you expect ladd to die?
User avatar
TrueGent
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 1312
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:54 am
Location: Sometimes. (GMT)

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 2 "Fallen Hero"

Postby TheParanoidAndroid » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:24 pm

TrueGent wrote:
TheParanoidAndroid wrote:Also someone get this man a cohost good lord

me and cow already tried

make cow the cohost
TheParanoidAndroid
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:36 pm
Location: Sorry (probably)

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 2 "Fallen Hero"

Postby TrueGent » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:25 pm

TheParanoidAndroid wrote:Injured? Am I supposed to announce this I don't actually know

this probably came from scum
User avatar
TrueGent
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 1312
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:54 am
Location: Sometimes. (GMT)

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 2 "Fallen Hero"

Postby heytheregirl17 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:25 pm

FMLSheWas12 wrote:HTG would that be my race? Is that a good idea to reveal?

On another unrelated note why is ladd still alive?

From what I read, some species cannot survive without a mask. It's the race on your RC, you can probably safety reveal that much, I expect some duplicates.
Spoiler: Image
heytheregirl17 wrote:Y'all trust me when it comes to matters of protecting ourselves from aliens

I'm not sure whether that says more about me or you guys
User avatar
heytheregirl17
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:13 pm
Location: respawining at phylactery, please wait... (CST, UST-6)

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 2 "Fallen Hero"

Postby TrueGent » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:25 pm

if town injured tpa imma go kms btw
User avatar
TrueGent
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 1312
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:54 am
Location: Sometimes. (GMT)

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 2 "Fallen Hero"

Postby Schultz128 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:26 pm

Also I know exactly what happened to FML im pretty sure.
User avatar
Schultz128
FM Awards: Creator
FM Awards: Creator
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:09 am

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 2 "Fallen Hero"

Postby TrueGent » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:26 pm

TheParanoidAndroid wrote:
TrueGent wrote:
TheParanoidAndroid wrote:Also someone get this man a cohost good lord

me and cow already tried

make cow the cohost

Cow - Today at 19:59
@Swordsworth do you want me to cohost your SFM with you? you seem busy
User avatar
TrueGent
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 1312
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:54 am
Location: Sometimes. (GMT)

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 2 "Fallen Hero"

Postby Schultz128 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:26 pm

TrueGent wrote:if town injured tpa imma go kms btw


"but muh scumred"
User avatar
Schultz128
FM Awards: Creator
FM Awards: Creator
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:09 am

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 2 "Fallen Hero"

Postby mdb1023 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:27 pm

Sp. getting ready for an audition right now I'll talk later.
Discord: Finn#5059

Do you like Mafia? You'll love Survivor, and and we're hosting games of them all the time! It's super easy to join and learn how to play, and the best part is- it's all on discord! Join the Finnvivor discord server to see when signups for a new game go up! Click here to join the server or DM me on discord for details! !
User avatar
mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer
 
Posts: 2127
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:45 pm
Location: At work, rehearsal, or finishing whatever I pushed off to the last minute this time.

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 2 "Fallen Hero"

Postby TrueGent » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:27 pm

Schultz128 wrote:Also I know exactly what happened to FML im pretty sure.

can we not
User avatar
TrueGent
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 1312
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:54 am
Location: Sometimes. (GMT)

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 2 "Fallen Hero"

Postby Dyeus » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:27 pm

FMLSheWas12 wrote:DYEUS WE FUCKED UP.


yeah we did. don't worry though, it's fine, we can be rally pallies today


/vote moonbird
while i must say that reidak & ladd wagon have their merits, the moonbird wagon is the best because i'm on it
during the summer take me sailing out on the atlantic
i won't set my sights on other seas, there is no need to panic
so honey take me by the hand and we can sign some papers
forget the invitations, floral arrangements and bread makers
User avatar
Dyeus
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:07 pm

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 2 "Fallen Hero"

Postby Dyeus » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:28 pm

ok rule 1# - softing is for pussies. if you're softing you're a coward and should seek to right the disaster that is your play immediately
during the summer take me sailing out on the atlantic
i won't set my sights on other seas, there is no need to panic
so honey take me by the hand and we can sign some papers
forget the invitations, floral arrangements and bread makers
User avatar
Dyeus
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:07 pm

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 2 "Fallen Hero"

Postby Schultz128 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:28 pm

TrueGent wrote:
Schultz128 wrote:Also I know exactly what happened to FML im pretty sure.

can we not


:Think:
User avatar
Schultz128
FM Awards: Creator
FM Awards: Creator
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:09 am

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 2 "Fallen Hero"

Postby FMLSheWas12 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:28 pm

TrueGent wrote:Did you expect ladd to die?

No but I expect my action to process.

ladd wrote:
FMLSheWas12 wrote:
ladd wrote:It's been statistically proven that people who scum claim to start the game are 30% more likely to be scum.

I feel uncomfortable please stop pushing me.

Only if you don't kill me tonight :angel:
FM Star Collection
Spoiler:
Image
Trolled by the League of Losers
Spoiler:
User avatar
FMLSheWas12
Consort
Consort
 
Posts: 1076
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:21 am
Location: In the backyard digging up the preschoolers I strangled back in the 90s.

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 2 "Fallen Hero"

Postby Dyeus » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:29 pm

oh, btw, wagon this

@FML
@???
@i don't even know who's in this game
@HTG, maybe?
@everyone
during the summer take me sailing out on the atlantic
i won't set my sights on other seas, there is no need to panic
so honey take me by the hand and we can sign some papers
forget the invitations, floral arrangements and bread makers
User avatar
Dyeus
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:07 pm

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 2 "Fallen Hero"

Postby TrueGent » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:29 pm

FMLSheWas12 wrote:
TrueGent wrote:Did you expect ladd to die?

No but I expect my action to process.

ladd wrote:
FMLSheWas12 wrote:
ladd wrote:It's been statistically proven that people who scum claim to start the game are 30% more likely to be scum.

I feel uncomfortable please stop pushing me.

Only if you don't kill me tonight :angel:

oh understandable have a nice day
User avatar
TrueGent
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 1312
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:54 am
Location: Sometimes. (GMT)

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 2 "Fallen Hero"

Postby heytheregirl17 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:31 pm

TheParanoidAndroid wrote:Injured? Am I supposed to announce this I don't actually know

Holy fuck... Parker, you're really not going to believe this...

I may be possibly, ever so slightly townreading you

Dyeus wrote:oh, btw, wagon this

@FML
@???
@i don't even know who's in this game
@HTG, maybe?
@everyone

RNG says not quite yet.
Spoiler: Image
heytheregirl17 wrote:Y'all trust me when it comes to matters of protecting ourselves from aliens

I'm not sure whether that says more about me or you guys
User avatar
heytheregirl17
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:13 pm
Location: respawining at phylactery, please wait... (CST, UST-6)

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 2 "Fallen Hero"

Postby TheParanoidAndroid » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:32 pm

TrueGent wrote:if town injured tpa imma go kms btw

its fine they will be flamed so hard in post they'll be forced into a live-in residency with the burn ward
TheParanoidAndroid
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:36 pm
Location: Sorry (probably)

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests