12E: Treacherous Temple: Game Over (Town, NB, NE Won!)

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: 12E: Treacherous Temple, Day 1: Flavor Failure

Postby HarperReed » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:39 pm

Harper is not liking how fast this Snap wagon is forming, and particularly a few people on it. However Harper is busy right now to get into it but will suggest to slow down the wagoning before a hammer gets accidentally dropped. Harper will look into those on the wagon once he has the chance.
HarperReed
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby UNDERSTOOD12345 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:50 pm

snapshot112 wrote:
UNDERSTOOD12345 wrote:Why aren't you defensive Snap?

are you blind?

Your not defensive in the snap way that I know. It dosen't feel real, your being too careful
- If any of you want to go to a couple of really decent a fun mafia sites that can actually improve your game, try mafiascum and mafiauniverse. Both very newbie friendly and awesome!
UNDERSTOOD12345
Medium
Medium

Postby UNDERSTOOD12345 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:50 pm

@Harper I think that some scum hopped on it in the beginning intending to distance and now are forced bussers because it would look susp hopping out
- If any of you want to go to a couple of really decent a fun mafia sites that can actually improve your game, try mafiascum and mafiauniverse. Both very newbie friendly and awesome!
UNDERSTOOD12345
Medium
Medium

Postby UNDERSTOOD12345 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:25 pm

QuantumRadius wrote:um why are you discrediting me by saying I'm out of context, snap?
im discussing a single, enormously telling ping.

keeping an eye on the wagon. if I were scum I'd be bussing the fuck out of that wagon

^^^
UNDERSTOOD12345
Medium
Medium

Postby UNDERSTOOD12345 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:08 pm

QuantumRadius wrote:
UNDERSTOOD12345 wrote:
QuantumRadius wrote:um why are you discrediting me by saying I'm out of context, snap?

keeping an eye on the wagon. if I were scum I'd be bussing the fuck out of that wagon

^^^

you obviously didn't catch my altslips or you wouldn't be sheeping like that...
also what were you agreeing with, the first part or the second part

Second. Who's your main?
UNDERSTOOD12345
Medium
Medium

Postby xUltiix » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:12 pm

I'm starting to not like the snapshot wagon, he feels kinda town or at least not scum to me now

Whoever asked, amrock is understood
xUltiix
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner

Postby awesome5000 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:12 pm

UNDERSTOOD12345 wrote:Also, a fairly decent wolftell is Snapshot asking why people are voting him as a defense. It's weird to say that people are voting him ove rnothing, it's like he's trying to subtly push us off. Besides that, he's not as defensive as I would expect in this moment as well

Everyone does that, it should be NAI in my opinion
I think it's been a while
awesome5000
Jailor
Jailor

Postby awesome5000 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:13 pm

Amrock = UNDERSTOOD12345
awesome5000
Jailor
Jailor

Postby awesome5000 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:18 pm

Yeah
I don't really townread Amrock after that post
/vote UNDERSTOOD12345
awesome5000
Jailor
Jailor

Postby ShortcutButton » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:19 pm

awesomes playstyle is to just find any random post to fake scumreads on.
ShortcutButton
Forger
Forger

Postby awesome5000 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:22 pm

ShortcutButton wrote:awesomes playstyle is to just find any random post to fake scumreads on.

What
???
awesome5000
Jailor
Jailor

Postby HarperReed » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:24 pm

Harper is pretty sure he hates the wagon more than thinks Snap is scum at the moment.

Considering some on the wagon are all but nonexistent Harper wants to hear from them. Namely Anonymous and Enextra.
HarperReed
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby UNDERSTOOD12345 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:25 pm

awesome5000 wrote:
UNDERSTOOD12345 wrote:Also, a fairly decent wolftell is Snapshot asking why people are voting him as a defense. It's weird to say that people are voting him ove rnothing, it's like he's trying to subtly push us off. Besides that, he's not as defensive as I would expect in this moment as well

Everyone does that, it should be NAI in my opinion

Nope, not in thus manner
UNDERSTOOD12345
Medium
Medium

Postby UNDERSTOOD12345 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:25 pm

HarperReed wrote:Harper is pretty sure he hates the wagon more than thinks Snap is scum at the moment.

Considering some on the wagon are all but nonexistent Harper wants to hear from them. Namely Anonymous and Enextra.

Busses
UNDERSTOOD12345
Medium
Medium

Postby UNDERSTOOD12345 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:26 pm

ShortcutButton wrote:awesomes playstyle is to just find any random post to fake scumreads on.

Nice buddy on me :)
UNDERSTOOD12345
Medium
Medium

Postby HarperReed » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:27 pm

UNDERSTOOD12345 wrote:Nope, not in thus manner

Considering Harper has done it as town as well as has seen others do the same your point is bad and you should feel bad. Go sit in the corner and think on what you've done.
HarperReed
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby UNDERSTOOD12345 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:28 pm

HarperReed wrote:
UNDERSTOOD12345 wrote:Nope, not in thus manner

Considering Harper has done it as town as well as has seen others do the same your point is bad and you should feel bad. Go sit in the corner and think on what you've done.

Stop thinking objectively and read his emotions. If he were town he would be angrier. I sincerely hope your misguided town and not scum
UNDERSTOOD12345
Medium
Medium

Postby PurpleSidewalk1 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:32 pm

Response to snap's barf formatting:
Spoiler:
snapshot112 wrote:
PurpleSidewalk1 wrote:
snapshot112 wrote:can anyone give me an actual reason to be voting me? I higly dislike the fact that I've got 5 votes on me based on pretty much nothing.

You are bad. -snip- and just pinging me in general.

I've got a different playstyle than you. Sorry, not sorry. Sometimes someone plays differently than you, deal with it.

First, when I say you are bad I mean you are easy to read and I can't go any further because rules cannot be broken. I don't care about your play style it is not what has pinged me.
snapshot112 wrote:
PurpleSidewalk1 wrote:Also your push on Ult was so stupid it had to be scum motivated. He could have missed Ici say it was a reaction test as both scum or town and could have ignored it as both as well. That was pretty much your whole argument so ye.

If someone says something that they know isn't true then it's generally a good scumtell. I hadn't really tought of the possibility of him not having read the post since they weren't far apart. that would indeed explain it. The only good argument you brought up is the second one saying that I called xUltiix out for saying something wich was obviously false. sad thing is that you had to put a sticker on it saying: This can't possibly be anything but Scum!motivated. wich kind of ruins it.

K. That was an over-exaggeration you moron, the point still stands that your push was ignorant and obviously not scum, also it was timed right after people started pushing you which seems like scum motivation to me. Ofc it could be stupidity, I was exaggerating when I said it had to be scum motivation.
snapshot112 wrote:
PurpleSidewalk1 wrote:You've been whiteknighting,

If I have been whiteknighting then so has harper. Luckily, I haven't been doing so. Someone was being accused based on shitty reasoning. I asked them to explain the reasoning and when they didn't bring up anything good, I made a compareable reasoning as to why ichi would be scum. using the same logic that he used to call andilin scum. This to show him how bad his argument actually was. That was me defending andilin and showing ichi why he was wrong to scumread andilin for it. That's what every townie should do when someone is accused for shitty reasoning. I have no regrets and would do it again.
And even if that was whiteknighting, (wich it wasn't!) then you would still be hypocriticall for calling me out on it since you are doing the exact same thing with ultiix

Addressing first points: nope although I am null-reading harper so idk why that matters. k still whiteknighting tho. k...?
Addressing "hypocriticall": no. I asked "why is ult scum?" you answered, I let ult defend himself, then I explained how your answer had scum motivation. There is no similarity to your situation.
snapshot112 wrote:
PurpleSidewalk1 wrote:inflexible in reads,

I have barely done any reads. and we only have 24 pages of discussion. Not really a lot to go off. Not to mention that you have been calling me scum since you started posting. wich isn't showing a lot of flexibility either.

When you are shown how something is not the case, you continue to pursue it, inflexibility in reads. Also you seem way too sure of a few reads way too quickly based on almost nothing. Not to mention I have said you are scum once and that was in my read list, I have implicated that you are scum on two other occasions. I was on your wagon because it was quote: "the better wagon" and since then you have failed to address my concerns in a town-like manner.
snapshot112 wrote:
PurpleSidewalk1 wrote:All that being said I want to move on from you because I think there are some more reactionary targets, but I need you to give me a reason to move on.

TL;DR: -snip- argument 1 and 5 are shit, and argument 3 and 4 are false and hypocritical. When you get to the point that you have to make up arguments to depict someone as scum, you know that it's time to take off your tunnel goggles and look somewhere else.

Argument 1 isn't an argument until now stop playing dumb. Argument 5 is true, that is subjective you can't say I am not being pinged. Argument 3 and 4 are both true and not hypocritical. There were four arguments and all of them were objective facts, what are you even on? Tunnel goggles? I literally said in the quote you are responding to that I want to go onto another target if you could just respond well. This is very frustrating snap.

HarperReed wrote:Harper is not liking how fast this Snap wagon is forming, and particularly a few people on it. However Harper is busy right now to get into it but will suggest to slow down the wagoning before a hammer gets accidentally dropped. Harper will look into those on the wagon once he has the chance.

L-6 and you think we are going to hammer? What the actual fuck? I can understand L-4, but L-6 isn't even close we don't even have a fourth of the town. That being said I wish I could jump over to awesome wagon, but I like my wagon mates because I am townreading almost all of them.
Elastoid vs chittownmvp01 is TvS.
PurpleSidewalk1
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby PurpleSidewalk1 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:34 pm

@snap I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 10, guess it and I will move my vote.
PurpleSidewalk1
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby HarperReed » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:44 pm

UNDERSTOOD12345 wrote:
Stop thinking objectively and read his emotions. If he were town he would be angrier. I sincerely hope your misguided town and not scum

Or you can stop trying to "read" emotions via text and learn better than that, otherwise you're being as bad as certain others whom have doomed town in the past because they are too stubborn to realize how dumb they are being. Harper is done with this nonsense. Your wagons are still bad and remain so.

@ Purple
You realize the VC is not accurate when you are not on it. By that logic alone it isn't unfeasible to see an accidental hammer due to the VC being off at times. Better to be safe than sorry. Regardless Harper is also curious to why you are town reading most of them. Go into detail on that for Harper please. Everyone has been NAI at best or Under.
HarperReed
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby UNDERSTOOD12345 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:06 pm

HarperReed wrote:
UNDERSTOOD12345 wrote:

Or you can stop trying to "read" emotions via text and learn better than that, otherwise you're being as bad as certain others whom have doomed town in the past because they are too stubborn to realize how dumb they are being. Harper is done with this nonsense. Your wagons are still bad and remain so.

@ Purple
You realize the VC is not accurate when you are not on it. By that logic alone it isn't unfeasible to see an accidental hammer due to the VC being off at times. Better to be safe than sorry. Regardless Harper is also curious to why you are town reading most of them. Go into detail on that for Harper please. Everyone has been NAI at best or Under.

I'M NOT THE WRONG ONE WHEN I TUNNEL SCUM EVERY SINGLE GAME. You are.
UNDERSTOOD12345
Medium
Medium

Postby awesome5000 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:07 pm

QuantumRadius wrote:
UNDERSTOOD12345 wrote:
QuantumRadius wrote:
UNDERSTOOD12345 wrote:

^^^

you obviously didn't catch my altslips or you wouldn't be sheeping like that...
also what were you agreeing with, the first part or the second part

Second. Who's your main?

*facepalm*

how did you guys get "amrock" out of "understood"

Other forum
UNDERSTOOD12345 wrote:
HarperReed wrote:
UNDERSTOOD12345 wrote:

@ Purple

TPA?
awesome5000
Jailor
Jailor

Postby PurpleSidewalk1 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:11 pm

HarperReed wrote:@ Purple

VC should be accurate if he is uses my Ctrl + F method. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm doing something maybe later.
PurpleSidewalk1
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby HarperReed » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:37 pm

UNDERSTOOD12345 wrote:

The last time you used that argument you were mafia, you've also done it as town.
This arguement will gain you no points here, Harper is unamused with your nonsense.
Go sit in the corner as bad town or just confirm yourself scum please, everyone else can handle things from there.
HarperReed
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Anonymous0726 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:38 pm

Still waiting from andilin for an answer for this:
Anonymous0726 wrote:
andilin1 wrote:-snip-
Anonymous0726 wrote:Hang on a sec.
I'm confused about this post. From what I understand, andilin is saying Shortcut is scumreading Ici without voting? Or something like that? I'd rather andilin reply to this, btw.

I was basically saying to shortcutbutton that he is in fact ALSO doing the same thing snap is doing to me but with Ici instead
-snip-
Snap had posted literally once when you posted that, and that was a joke about BS being bm'er. Look at the context, please.

awesome is getting scummier, tbh, but I don't like the look of the wagon that's currently on him.

Somewhat curious why Harper's asking Purple about townreading the wagon and apparently ignoring Macca, who is doing the same.

Sidenote: does murat usually do this one-liner thing? Multi's also been complaining about everything being memes. Not sure what to think about that.
Anonymous0726
Sponsor
Sponsor

Location: A suburb of Chicago you've probably never heard of.

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads