12E: Treacherous Temple: Game Over (Town, NB, NE Won!)

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: 12E: Treacherous Temple, Day 1: Flavor Failure

Postby andilin1 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:53 pm

Total walls: I'll contain them in spoilers:
Spoiler:
Anonymous0726 wrote:Hang on a sec.
I'm confused about this post. From what I understand, andilin is saying Shortcut is scumreading Ici without voting? Or something like that? I'd rather andilin reply to this, btw.

I was basically saying to shortcutbutton that he is in fact ALSO doing the same thing snap is doing to me but with Ici instead
awesome5000 wrote:I prefer to just PL andilin
Meh

No reasoning. Just says "I don't care. I'm policy lynching andilin1 regardless of anything.
UNDERSTOOD12345 wrote:/vote Andilin

u seem off

Classic UNDER here. Nothing more, nothing less.

UNDERSTOOD12345 wrote:Andilin is scum AND A policy lynch.

2 for the price of one!
/vote Andilin

Classic UNDER tunneling me. Explain your reasoning UNDER. That I am scum.

UNDERSTOOD12345 wrote:Andilin I am a fucking night 0 sheriff and I have a RED RESULT on you. I would advise you to shut up because you will give away your teammates

being UNDER again. yeah. UNDER. being UNDER. Also UNDER please explain "meta" thing lynch or whatever.

TalkingDirty wrote:Can't we all just agree on the fact Andilin is trying to be a better player, and in doing so it's making him come off as town, but that does not necessarily mean he is town. He just doesn't want to get banned.

QuantumRadius wrote:
PurpleSidewalk1 wrote:
QuantumRadius wrote:
PurpleSidewalk1 wrote:
QuantumRadius wrote:nah dude, learning with quantum
sounds so much more professional

You are on a forum for what should be considered a kid's game playing the more advanced version, but still it is basically a full on slap fight 90% of the time. Why do you need to look professional?

do you really think I know what I'm doing
don't answer that
that's why I need to look professional

Quantum do you want a place in my pocket? Tell me why you are voting for snapshot as well, start with your andil-snap T-S interaction.

you're openly pocketing me, hmmm
i dunno, I'm usually pretty independent of that but I might consider later in the game

snapshot vote based on that horrendous post on andilin, the strongest ping I've gotten in the game

Strongest ping in the game. Ha. The game is still day 1 with only 12 pages. GTFO.

You realized in being scumread for that by the other half of the people, right?

UNDERSTOOD12345 wrote:
TalkingDirty wrote:
UNDERSTOOD12345 wrote:Why would I voteswitch when I have already found scum? :thinking:

Because you know very well yourself, you will eventually find what you think is a more confirmed scumread in your opinion, claim that your opinion is a fact, call said person confirmed scum, vote them, and you do this near the end of day when it is too late to switch wagons so you expect people to follow you because they have nothing better to do with their lives than fucking sheep you.

Well, I'm right like 99% of the time when I say "conf scum"

TMRW I will give my meta case on Andilin

Then hurry and make a case UNDER. You said you were going to make a case yesterday.

The person I scumread the most (Awesome5000) and why:
Spoiler:
awesome5000 wrote:
QuantumRadius wrote:
awesome5000 wrote:Sup
I'm here
I'll try to play better this game than in the past
/vote khakha

scumslip

Right
Like always, fuck you
/vote Quantum

Like wtf? That is one of the WORST reaction. Voting back because of a vote? Saying "f**k you?"
VERY SCUMMY COMMENT!

awesome5000 wrote:
Icibalus wrote:Okay, maybe my reasoning was off, but that post pinged me as being incredibly scummy.

I'm okay with an andilin lynch today. Any objections from someone non-cancer?

He was bad in another game, I don't trust him anyway.
I'm fine with Pling him
/vote andilin

I'm bad in another game and you want to PL me. That's scummy since first of all, I only played 1 game with you, and second of all, that is there is not a good reason to say that at the beginning of the day.

awesome5000 wrote:I prefer to just PL andilin
Meh

As said before, it is a very scumlike comment.

awesome5000 wrote:
PurpleSidewalk1 wrote:
TalkingDirty wrote:I find it strange Quantum is so sure of himself. He could be wrong.

Wow these are some real insightful comments.

@Quantum fine :roll:

Ugh why did I join this game with this player list? No offense. Chikoly isn't here there is no offensive. Seriously tho, how will I play this if I can't just pocket people like heytherequantum? I think this is the game that will break me.

awesome5000 wrote:
Icibalus wrote:Okay, maybe my reasoning was off, but that post pinged me as being incredibly scummy.

I'm fine with Pling him
/vote andilin

Awesome5000 gives zero shits about andilin's alignment. Just throwing that out there.

i said POLICY lynch
you do realize that right

idk i'll read more closely tomorrow

Policy lynching means you don't care for my alignment, and just want to lynch me. This post contradicts with all your others.

So,

/vote awesome5000
THE

FM

AUTIST

Really fucking bad at speaking English too :P
andilin1
Spy
Spy

Postby awesome5000 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:21 pm

andilin
You seem to have better posts
Is the Mafia helping you with them or what?
I think it's been a while
awesome5000
Jailor
Jailor

Postby awesome5000 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:22 pm

also the PL thing is what I often do at start of day anyway

/unvote
awesome5000
Jailor
Jailor

Postby andilin1 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:23 pm

awesome5000 wrote:andilin

For one, if I was mafia, I would not be able to talk with them, as mafia has no daychat in this game.
THE

FM

AUTIST

andilin1
Spy
Spy

Postby awesome5000 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:24 pm

andilin1 wrote:

For one, if I was mafia, I would not be able to talk with them, as mafia has no daychat in this game.

ok i'll drop that...
awesome5000
Jailor
Jailor

Re: 12E: Treacherous Temple, Setup

Postby awesome5000 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:31 pm

MichaelgRook wrote:Twenty people enter a temple built for a God of catgirls whose name no one cared enough to remember. A legendary artifact is supposed to be in the temple. There are rumors about mafia among this group. The group figured out a way to get by all the traps within the temples maze of corridors; sacrificing people to set off the traps. First trap the group comes upon is spikes coming from the floor. Everyone begins discussion on who to sacrifice first.
Day 1 Begins!
Day 1 will end on Sunday, June 18th at 10:00am Eastern Standard Time, or when majority is reached.

Mafia do not have day chat
Majority is 11/20
There are no whispers
awesome5000
Jailor
Jailor

Postby Anonymous0726 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:32 pm

andilin1 wrote:-snip-
Anonymous0726 wrote:Hang on a sec.
I'm confused about this post. From what I understand, andilin is saying Shortcut is scumreading Ici without voting? Or something like that? I'd rather andilin reply to this, btw.

I was basically saying to shortcutbutton that he is in fact ALSO doing the same thing snap is doing to me but with Ici instead
-snip-
Snap had posted literally once when you posted that, and that was a joke about BS being bm'er. Look at the context, please.
Spoiler: (quote divided for my purposes)
PurpleSidewalk1 wrote:
Anonymous0726 wrote:Just noticed this post:
andilin1 wrote:
ShortcutButton wrote:You know what? Murat's right. That's rude.

So basically you are defending Ici until the end.

One question:

Are you guys together?
That first line is pure wtf; shortcut hadn't even mention ici (since andi's last post, at least, and Shortcut's post was after that). Saying that someone is rude is nowhere near saying their reads are wrong.

Read in context. Ult said Ici was retarded and then murat said that was rude and then shortcut agreed with murat, therefore defending Ici from Ult calling him retarded. Andil is joking.
I thought andi was saying shortcut was defending Ici from andi's scumread/accusations. If he was joking, which is not at all how I read it, it would make sense that he was talking about the "retarded accusation" and thus this wouldn't mean much.
PurpleSidewalk1 wrote:
Anonymous0726 wrote:-snip-
PurpleSidewalk1 wrote:-snip-
Reads I will not take credit for later on:
* = gut
Strong town {}
Medium town {Quantum}
Slight town {andilin, UNDERSTOOD, Harper, Olly*}
Null {Ici, Ult, Talking,Jacko}
Slight scum {snap, shortcut*}
Medium scum {}
Strong scum {}

I probably fucked those up, but I have to do some studying today so bye.
What makes you think Under is town?
I'm also kind of curious about Olly, who hasn't really said anything of substance. I know it's a gut read, but still.
Also, are you now townreading Ult, or what? (Based on your last post.) Also kind of disagree about TD, but w/e.

Under is doing the same things he was doing as town last time expect less actively. His bullshit n0 sheriff thing pings me as town too which is why I told him to stfu and get back to something else because I see him as town doing something incredibly useless.
Olly literally just had one post that pinged me as town the same way he did in VFM10 and I was right then so ye townread.

@Anon why not scumread awesome500 for wanting to PL andilin and STILL having his vote there because he doesn't give a fuck about andilin's alignment even though it is a fucking closed game and we can't spare a mislynch because we don't actually know when we lose majority. Also add awesome500 to slight scum in my reads cause fuck that noise.

QuantumRadius wrote:how tf am i the only one on the snapshot wagon

Fineeeeee :roll:

/vote snapshot
Tbh I think I've been confusing under and awesome because they're the last two still pushing the lynch (if it could be called that). But I only read under's iso, so I was confused why I didn't think he was that scummy. But now that I read awesome's ISO, I realize that yeah, he's fairly scummy. Scummier than Under, a little more than TD, less than snapshot.
QuantumRadius wrote:wait a sec there's no reference to that in the op
so where did you get that?
scumslip?
Daystart post. I had to look for it too.

Not sure why I haven't done this yet, but
/vote snapshot112
Anonymous0726
Sponsor
Sponsor

Location: A suburb of Chicago you've probably never heard of.

Postby MichaelgRook » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:53 pm

Current Vote Count
Player Votes Voters
  # Votes Until Majority
Last edited by MichaelgRook on Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I'm vibin to video game snow themes and I blame chemist
I'm a they/them Ice-type lover
MichaelgRook
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby andilin1 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:58 pm

MichaelgRook wrote:Andilin1|3|Awesome5000,xUltiix,Understood12345;Snapshot112|3|Anonymous0726,QuantumRadiance, ShortCutButton;TalkingDirty|1|JackoDerp;Murat1996|1|Andilin1;JackoDerp |1|Murat1996;xUltiix|1|Snapshot112
I'm just going to take this one and edit the fuck out of it until it is up to date.

I just voted awesome5000
THE

FM

AUTIST

andilin1
Spy
Spy

Postby MichaelgRook » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:03 pm

ShortcutButton wrote:
MichaelgRook wrote:Andilin1|4|ShortCutButton,
Awesome5000,xUltiix,Understood12345;TalkingDirty|1|JackoDerp;Murat1996|1|Andilin1;Snapshot112|1|QuantumRadiance;JackoDerp |1|Murat1996;xUltiix|1|Snapshot112

Wrong votecount

Actually that vc was right at that moment
so your face is wrong. hah

Let me finish edits before you post next time, Andilin
MichaelgRook
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby MichaelgRook » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:13 pm

Enxtra has been prodded for inactivity

Khaka will be replaced for inactivity.
MichaelgRook
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby MichaelgRook » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:20 pm

MichaelgRook wrote:Enxtra has been prodded for inactivity

Khaka will be replaced for inactivity.

Ignore that last part. Through technical difficulty, and fixing of said difficulties, Khakha is not going to be replaced nor prodded.
MichaelgRook
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Anonymous0726 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:48 pm

Spoiler:
andilin1 wrote:-snip-
awesome5000 wrote:
QuantumRadius wrote:
awesome5000 wrote:Sup
I'm here
I'll try to play better this game than in the past
/vote khakha

scumslip

Right
Like always, fuck you
/vote Quantum

Like wtf? That is one of the WORST reaction. Voting back because of a vote? Saying "f**k you?"
VERY SCUMMY COMMENT!

-snip-
Pretty sure that this was a joke post in RVS, and is completely NAI. Besides that, as for the part of the post I didn't quote, I agree with you, though he's not my top scum read.

Enxtra wrote:Oops, I very nearly made it in time. Ooookay!

I will try to play this game lol oops. dedication is very required

Yeah, that's a big thing about forum mafia. You have to be active. (Which, historically, I am not. But I try.) So, I was looking at your most recent post, and I have a few comments.

First of all, don't try to analyze every single post. In larger games, that's simply impossible. All you really need to do is point out ones you find notable, or AI (Alignment Indicative).

Second, PL is policy lynch. It's basically used for players who other players think of as bad.

Third, regarding your comment on the last thing you quoted: Ulti voted as part of something called RVS (Random Voting Stage). Votes aren't truly random (that kind of defeats the purpose), but they are generally joke votes. Sometimes, they can be used to find clues on alignments, for reasons such as that mafia are less likely to vote each other, but things like the second and seventh things you quoted are NAI (Not Alignment Indicative).

Fourth, I like what you said in your fourth comment. Other people may have already said it, but that's the kind of thing you need to be looking for as a townie (and as a member of the mafia or a neutral, to look like town.)
However, in general, avoid simply repeating what other people have said. It makes what you look like a sheep (someone blindly following the crowd), which is often indicative of scum trying to blend in.

Overall, a good start, and it will probably start making more sense as the game goes along.
Anonymous0726
Sponsor
Sponsor

Location: A suburb of Chicago you've probably never heard of.

Postby awesome5000 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:52 pm

TalkingDirty wrote:Reads on ElderSivart, Quantum and Awesome:

Spoiler: Elder: Null, only has one post; moving on

Quantum: slight to medium town, more of a gut read than anything

She is actively participating in conversation, pointing out what she thinks to be worth noting, etc. Town-like motivation accompanied by a town-like tone. To clear up any and all confusion regarding what I said to Quantum about her read on Snapshot, I found her wording in the post to be off. I'm not saying she can't or should not scumread Snap, but I just found it weird she said it was her "strongest ping of the game", makes it sound like we've been playing longer than we have. It was amusing to me. I don't go on an Easter Egg Hunt and expect to find an egg in the first two minutes. Likewise, I don't expect to find scum on 12 pages alone. The phrase "strongest ping" seemed to be an exaggerated comment.

In general, if someone says something I find to be odd, inconsistent, contradictory, amusing, weird, a comment that makes me cock my head to the side, etc. I will call them out on it. I do this to my own mother. I did this to my professors in college. I have an act for it.

Awesome: Scum, he's eager to get a PL going so early in the game. An early lynch causes the day to end early, and limiting conversation time.

awesome5000 wrote:

I'm fine with Pling him
/vote andilin

I said earlier, voting a PL early is like saying if we have no other legit wagons, I got my vote here as a place holder. There is no need for it.

awesome5000 wrote:
PurpleSidewalk1 wrote:
TalkingDirty wrote:I find it strange Quantum is so sure of himself. He could be wrong.

Ugh why did I join this game with this player list? No offense. Chikoly isn't here there is no offensive. Seriously tho, how will I play this if I can't just pocket people like heytherequantum? I think this is the game that will break me.

awesome5000 wrote:

I'm fine with Pling him
/vote andilin

Awesome5000 gives zero shits about andilin's alignment. Just throwing that out there.

i said POLICY lynch

I don't you think you realize what you mean lol

I feel as though a town member would be more explanatory in what they say with regards, to voting/unvoting, but.....that's just my opinion.

I requested a PL on Meewasin in a canned thread ya know (VFM7 if I remember correctly) so that should be NAI

This isn't NFM I'm pretty sure they would know what I'm talking about
awesome5000
Jailor
Jailor

Postby awesome5000 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:57 pm

TalkingDirty wrote:
awesome5000 wrote:
TalkingDirty wrote:Reads on ElderSivart, Quantum and Awesome:

Spoiler: Elder: Null, only has one post; moving on

Quantum: slight to medium town, more of a gut read than anything

She is actively participating in conversation, pointing out what she thinks to be worth noting, etc. Town-like motivation accompanied by a town-like tone. To clear up any and all confusion regarding what I said to Quantum about her read on Snapshot, I found her wording in the post to be off. I'm not saying she can't or should not scumread Snap, but I just found it weird she said it was her "strongest ping of the game", makes it sound like we've been playing longer than we have. It was amusing to me. I don't go on an Easter Egg Hunt and expect to find an egg in the first two minutes. Likewise, I don't expect to find scum on 12 pages alone. The phrase "strongest ping" seemed to be an exaggerated comment.

In general, if someone says something I find to be odd, inconsistent, contradictory, amusing, weird, a comment that makes me cock my head to the side, etc. I will call them out on it. I do this to my own mother. I did this to my professors in college. I have an act for it.

Awesome: Scum, he's eager to get a PL going so early in the game. An early lynch causes the day to end early, and limiting conversation time.

awesome5000 wrote:

I'm fine with Pling him
/vote andilin

I said earlier, voting a PL early is like saying if we have no other legit wagons, I got my vote here as a place holder. There is no need for it.

awesome5000 wrote:
PurpleSidewalk1 wrote:

awesome5000 wrote:

I'm fine with Pling him
/vote andilin

i said POLICY lynch

I don't you think you realize what you mean lol

I feel as though a town member would be more explanatory in what they say with regards, to voting/unvoting, but.....that's just my opinion.

I requested a PL on Meewasin in a canned thread ya know (VFM7 if I remember correctly) so that should be NAI

This isn't NFM I'm pretty sure they would know what I'm talking about

But that was most of your ISO tbh.

we're like one day into the game
what else do you expect
awesome5000
Jailor
Jailor

Postby PurpleSidewalk1 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:51 pm

Enxtra wrote:
xUltiix wrote:
murat1996 wrote:
xUltiix wrote:I think andilin/ici is probably RvR or TvS

Ici is deathtunneling andilin just because he is a PL and because of a reaction test, reaction tests/gambits are fairly normal and deathtunnelling someone because they are a PL rather than trying to hunt scum is retarded

I'm unfortunately with andilin on this one tbh
/vote Ici

Wtf is RvR?

Retard vs Retard

um i'm not sure if this is allowed but as like person to person please don't say this or else i will like stop playing
i thought this was supposed to be fun

Retard is a word that means underdeveloped it is no longer used to refer to mentally challenged people and shouldn't be taken as such. Stop getting triggered.
Enxtra wrote:
UNDERSTOOD12345 wrote:
HarperReed wrote:
UNDERSTOOD12345 wrote:
I think you are scumbuddies

Elaborate please, more than just "off"
Harper isn't going to waste time following that nonsense.

Harper does want to hear more from the white knight Snapshot though, that was what stood out more than any of the noise everyone else is making.

Snapshot+Andilin w/v or w/w ez game trust me ice

why are you all so arrogant?

Get used to it on this forum hun.
Enxtra wrote:
UNDERSTOOD12345 wrote:Dude, I have a night 0 guilty on you andilin. STop talking.

what does this mean?

So the role sheriff sometimes has a random n0 check in Vanilla FM games, but this is a reaction test or just an idiot spewing nonsense.
Enxtra wrote:
xUltiix wrote:I see that as most likely a gambit or reaction test

what does this mean?

Okay so gambit or reaction test is basically a crazy thing that someone does to get reactions from people and judge those reactions to see who is scum or town.
Enxtra wrote:
PurpleSidewalk1 wrote:Both of these pushes are on town. Shut the fuck up and start again. From this I could see UNDERSTOOD as scum and Ici as scum, so I'm just going to start with those two.

@UNDERSTOOD you are scumreading andil and snapshot right? Give me a comprehensive post on why. Also why take your vote off of snap to vote for andil instead? It feels like you are just voting for the one with more votes to me so explain yourself.

@Ici if andil was scum the first thing you would have heard was "that was a meme" but you didn't because andil is actually trying to be a serious player.
Also you contradict yourself here:
Icibalus wrote:
andilin1 wrote:
Icibalus wrote:
andilin1 wrote:It's not called "backpedaling".
It's called you have terrible reasoning

Then tell me: Why is UNDER scum?

It's called reactionfisjing

Oh look!

Someone is trying to desperately return to their town meta.

Gee, I wonder why anyone would do that?

When you've said that your push wasn't based on his meta so he was never in his scum meta. How can he return to his town meta when he isn't even in scum meta according to you?

i trust your reasoning and kind of like it, but the presentation is so rude and like just not um... charismatic? i don't know, but if you were town, wouldn't you be trying to convince people that you're right instead of bullying them? i think scum are kind of bullies a lot. that's what it was like in irl mafia for me, but i've never played this before.

Sorry you feel that way. I wasn't playing around the fact that I didn't like where the town was going and wanted to shift the direction of the game before we got ourselves into a mislynch. The way I see it most of the people here are fairly new or inexperienced so I am trying to take charge before they eat themselves. No everyone can be a bully, but I am not trying to bully you guys. I am just tired and not inclined to listen to bullshit.
Enxtra wrote:
QuantumRadius wrote:yay he's learning
he's got so much untapped potential that it's weird to watch from a meta standpoint when he discovers it
makes me think there's a sliver of a chance he's being coached but overall I'm optimistic about the slot

you can be coached?

Sometimes, but that was just a joke. I don't know the rules for it, I would actually like to coach someone sometime.
Enxtra wrote:
PurpleSidewalk1 wrote:Also @UNDERSTOOD everything about your play suggests that you are doing a gambit, especially the fact that you voted for Snapshot before andil even tho andil was the main wagon, so stop with the bullshit and just move on, andil didn't react. Give up the stupid shit so we can move on with our lives.

what is this gambit and why are you telling them to give up on it

and why are you so mean

The gambit is the n0 sheriff check and I am telling him to give up because it didn't work. It was wasting time and disrupting discussion.

Understood needs to be told what to do because he doesn't listen to people who are submissive. It was necessary.
Enxtra wrote:i didn't see anyone say anything like that until i had taken the post because i was doing um. i was just trying to like respond in the moment. i didn't mean to like copy everyone but that's kind of silly to like think i'm bad over if i accidently said something someone else said.

Don't worry it was obvious to most people that you were commenting as you read which is why you didn't know other people had said that. It was good.

I like Enxtra, they will be a good player. In the meantime, can I pocket you Enxtra? It means we are friends :>
Elastoid vs chittownmvp01 is TvS.
PurpleSidewalk1
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby PurpleSidewalk1 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:52 pm

Oh fuckkkkkk can you spoil that for me?
PurpleSidewalk1
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby PurpleSidewalk1 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:10 pm

The fuck are you even on about TD, that's not pocketing at all. I am not even joking this is serious it is just being friendly with each other and bouncing ideas and stuff. It isn't "using and controlling them" except it is sort of expected that if I have a good read or want to put pressure on someone that they will help me out. I will help them out too if they explain the read.
PurpleSidewalk1
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby PurpleSidewalk1 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:39 pm

TalkingDirty wrote:@Purple, I'm fairly confident I played one of my first NFM games with you now that I think about it lol

Nope. I only played in one and it doesn't have your name on it so unless you got replaced then no.

Well in some cases there isn't much of a difference, but with me it isn't very similar. I am expecting you guys to townread me anyways so I wouldn't pocket people in order for them to townread me. I just want your loyalty :)
PurpleSidewalk1
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby PurpleSidewalk1 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:02 pm

TalkingDirty wrote:
PurpleSidewalk1 wrote:
TalkingDirty wrote:@Purple, I'm fairly confident I played one of my first NFM games with you now that I think about it lol

Nope. I only played in one and it doesn't have your name on it so unless you got replaced then no.

Well in some cases there isn't much of a difference, but with me it isn't very similar. I am expecting you guys to townread me anyways so I wouldn't pocket people in order for them to townread me. I just want your loyalty :)

This is the link to the NFM game. You replaced in for Mace. I'm cxl's alternate account.

http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=43095

Oh this was one of my best games. Nice.
PurpleSidewalk1
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby PurpleSidewalk1 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:06 pm

We can be friends without the loyalty part :D
PurpleSidewalk1
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby xUltiix » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:07 pm

There doesnt need to be an argument about the intended meaning of the word retard lmao
xUltiix
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner

Postby UNDERSTOOD12345 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:12 pm

Ya what I take from this is that saying "RvR" is bad

totally agree
- If any of you want to go to a couple of really decent a fun mafia sites that can actually improve your game, try mafiascum and mafiauniverse. Both very newbie friendly and awesome!
UNDERSTOOD12345
Medium
Medium

Postby UNDERSTOOD12345 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:25 pm

I don't like the word either
- If any of you want to go to a couple of really decent a fun mafia sites that can actually improve your game, try mafiascum and mafiauniverse. Both very newbie friendly and awesome!
UNDERSTOOD12345
Medium
Medium

Postby EvilDeanius0 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:28 pm

Usually people just say VI (Village idiot).

The best way to try and make reads is to look for the intent behind people's posts. Try and think about why they would say what they have as each alignment, and usually you find scum by looking for several posts that are scum motivated. More importantly, if you spot anything that you think might come from a scum point of view, don't be afraid to say so. Giving your opinions may help others spot similar patterns, and it also helps you seem town too. Keeping opinions to yourself usually means that you have something to hide, which makes yourself seem scummy to others.
FM Record: 39 - 61
EvilDeanius0
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads