SFM28 | VCFM | (Rebels, Empire and Feds Win)

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: SFM28 | VCFM | Day 4 (Routed)

Postby OllyRenard » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:35 pm

Mr0z, we hopefully won't have to worry about Schultz tomorrow if Vucub flips Consort
"Proud" member of the League of Losers
Spoiler: Image
OllyRenard
Lookout
Lookout

Postby glhf3 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:36 pm

The death of the mafia Consort would give Michael at least 2 kills(and they'd have to give up a night kill to get rid of his immunity) unless one of the mafia are night immune.
glhf3
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Mroz4k » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:37 pm

glhf3 wrote:
Mroz4k wrote:Does anyone have ANY idea how we can pull this shit off?

I am trying to figure out a way to enslave Schultz and force him to do something predictable, in which case we would be better off lynch Vucub, rather then Schultz.

I have already came to a conclusion that Schultz will probably be a bit better lynch, but honestly, in the end it might be okay in either case.

The plan with Vucub seems to be to do a quickhammer of Schultz the next day before ITA. The day will end if we can get majority immediately for lynch. So far, I'm leaning towards a Vucub lynch simply because we don't know WHICH rebel role she is while it's pretty obvious which role Schultz is and if we can't get majority on an obvious scum like Schultz, we're pretty screwed regardless.

That is a terrible plan, because Mafia has a night kill, and now they have lost most of their NPCs. If we hammer Schultz before ITA, we are forfeiting our own shots at expense that we lose a Town, we lynch a Mafia.

After we would lynch Schultz, we would be in terrible possition of misslynch & lose and there would be no way to get out of that situation - we would need to have perfect lynch record from that.

I am not in favour of that plan, I think that ITA tommorow might be the last thing that can save us.
Mroz4k
Vampire Hunter
Vampire Hunter

Postby Mroz4k » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:39 pm

OllyRenard wrote:Mr0z, we hopefully won't have to worry about Schultz tomorrow if Vucub flips Consort

That is a bad plan either, what if Mafia really has a Doctor?

If they do, and Michael shoots at Schultz, bye bye advantage!

Id rather consider plan where we can give Michael at least a WIFOM choice whom to shoot = Schultz, or another Mafia member (all assuming we are lynching the Consort)
Mroz4k
Vampire Hunter
Vampire Hunter

Postby glhf3 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:40 pm

Mroz4k wrote:
glhf3 wrote:
Mroz4k wrote:Does anyone have ANY idea how we can pull this shit off?

I am trying to figure out a way to enslave Schultz and force him to do something predictable, in which case we would be better off lynch Vucub, rather then Schultz.

I have already came to a conclusion that Schultz will probably be a bit better lynch, but honestly, in the end it might be okay in either case.

The plan with Vucub seems to be to do a quickhammer of Schultz the next day before ITA. The day will end if we can get majority immediately for lynch. So far, I'm leaning towards a Vucub lynch simply because we don't know WHICH rebel role she is while it's pretty obvious which role Schultz is and if we can't get majority on an obvious scum like Schultz, we're pretty screwed regardless.

That is a terrible plan, because Mafia has a night kill, and now they have lost most of their NPCs. If we hammer Schultz before ITA, we are forfeiting our own shots at expense that we lose a Town, we lynch a Mafia.

After we would lynch Schultz, we would be in terrible possition of misslynch & lose and there would be no way to get out of that situation - we would need to have perfect lynch record from that.

I am not in favour of that plan, I think that ITA tommorow might be the last thing that can save us.

ummm...What? The rebels clearly have the advantage during ITA as long as Schultz lives. Of course we'd have to quick hammer him if we lynched Vucub today.
glhf3
Survivor
Survivor

Postby glhf3 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:45 pm

Mroz4k wrote:
OllyRenard wrote:Mr0z, we hopefully won't have to worry about Schultz tomorrow if Vucub flips Consort

That is a bad plan either, what if Mafia really has a Doctor?

If they do, and Michael shoots at Schultz, bye bye advantage!

Id rather consider plan where we can give Michael at least a WIFOM choice whom to shoot = Schultz, or another Mafia member (all assuming we are lynching the Consort)

So far, we've seen day and night doctors. Not Both at the same time.
glhf3
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Mroz4k » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:45 pm

On the contrary, if we lynch Schultz, I dont think Mafia will kill Michael right away, they will probably keep him blocked instead and focus a kill on one of the Masons or an annoying ConfCit, to improve their chances by removing the annoying, smarter players.
glhf3 wrote:ummm...What? The rebels clearly have the advantage during ITA as long as Schultz lives. Of course we'd have to quick hammer him if we lynched Vucub today.

Hmm.

I suppose so - yea, I guess that makes sense.
Problem is, are we sure we can pull the lynch off before we reach ATI?
Mroz4k
Vampire Hunter
Vampire Hunter

Postby PokemonKidRyan » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:46 pm

Why did I type move?
Wth am I doing >_>
/Vote Schultz
I'm not even drunk, what's happening?
My personality:
Spoiler: Image

My alts were EdwardMidford and TsuchiyaTenaka. I apologise profusely for being bad and hiding behind them. I ask for forgiveness but know that won't be a simple feat. Please stop bringing up my past, as I'm striving towards a new future. I just sometimes struggle to show that I truly want said change.
PokemonKidRyan
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby glhf3 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:48 pm

Mroz4k wrote:On the contrary, if we lynch Schultz, I dont think Mafia will kill Michael right away, they will probably keep him blocked instead and focus a kill on one of the Masons or an annoying ConfCit, to improve their chances by removing the annoying, smarter players.
glhf3 wrote:ummm...What? The rebels clearly have the advantage during ITA as long as Schultz lives. Of course we'd have to quick hammer him if we lynched Vucub today.

Hmm.

I suppose so - yea, I guess that makes sense.
Problem is, are we sure we can pull the lynch off before we reach ATI?

That's the main risk of a Vunch lynch. We might not get majority in 24 hours if a town slot is inactive and it's 8-7 or 9-6 majority. On the other hand, it gives us more information while it's pretty clear that Schultz is almost certainly the unmarked shot guy. IMO, though, if we don't got enough for a majority for Schultz...we've probably already lost.
glhf3
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Mroz4k » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:53 pm

I seriously doubt that Schultz has a ITA shot immunity + ITA sure shot + unmarked ITA shot.

That would be the ultimate Rebel hitman, that jut sounds riddiculously OP.

Also, I was checking that Unmarked shot before in the ITAs, out of curiosity - was trying to narrow down what it might be.
And Schultz was one of the people targeted by it - do you really think that he shot himself with that unmarked shot?

Empirical evidence suggests its a different Mafia member, or maybe not even a Mafia member at all, could be a neutral, too.
Away in the real world most of the time, but I return from time to time, at my own whim.

FM history:
Spoiler: NFM4 - Lookout - W
NFM7 - Consort - L (so close tho)
FM8D - Cit+ to Sheriff - W
FM9C - Cit - L (epicly failed)
CFM hydra 2 - Medium with Varanus - W
SFM17 - Caporegime - W
FM9D - Serial Killer - W (epicly :D)
SFM14 - Bodyguard-ish role - modkilled, caused MyLo FTW - W?
Mroz4k
Vampire Hunter
Vampire Hunter

Postby Mroz4k » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:57 pm

And the possible existence of Neutral is another issue that weights heavily on my mind.

If there is one, we might be in a better position or worse position, since Neutral may not neccesarily work with the Mafia. In fact, I have a suspicion, considering all the evidence against Schultz and connections to mafia members, that Schultz actually IS some sort of Neutral role, in which case his lynch could be a major mistake.

Schultzy poo, if you are Neutral, you might wanna claim, we can work out some deal perhaps :3
Mroz4k
Vampire Hunter
Vampire Hunter

Postby glhf3 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:02 pm

Mroz4k wrote:I seriously doubt that Schultz has a ITA shot immunity + ITA sure shot + unmarked ITA shot.

Also, I was checking that Unmarked shot before in the ITAs, out of curiosity - was trying to narrow down what it might be.
And Schultz was one of the people targeted by it - do you really think that he shot himself with that unmarked shot?

Empirical evidence suggests its a different Mafia member, or maybe not even a Mafia member at all, could be a neutral, too.

If it's possible to target himself with the unmarked shot and there's a rebel day doctor, that would be a good way to throw us off...wouldn't it? That did occur the day after he claimed if I remember correctly?
glhf3
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Mroz4k » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:09 pm

glhf3 wrote:
Mroz4k wrote:I seriously doubt that Schultz has a ITA shot immunity + ITA sure shot + unmarked ITA shot.

If it's possible to target himself with the unmarked shot and there's a rebel day doctor, that would be a good way to throw us off...wouldn't it? That did occur the day after he claimed if I remember correctly?

Still doesnt change a fact that role would be just nasty-OP.

And a waste of a perfectly good blank-kill.

Nah, I think this is either an ability of a different Mafia member, in which case it was an intended Mafia conflict to throw us off, or its a Mafia vs Neutral conflict that was not intended.
Mroz4k
Vampire Hunter
Vampire Hunter

Postby glhf3 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:11 pm

Mroz4k wrote:And the possible existence of Neutral is another issue that weights heavily on my mind.

If there is one, we might be in a better position or worse position, since Neutral may not neccesarily work with the Mafia. In fact, I have a suspicion, considering all the evidence against Schultz and connections to mafia members, that Schultz actually IS some sort of Neutral role, in which case his lynch could be a major mistake.

Schultzy poo, if you are Neutral, you might wanna claim, we can work out some deal perhaps :3

...Why would Mel back him so much if he's neutral and why would he go out of his way to irk the majority? Flavorwise, his jester claim doesn't make any sense.
glhf3
Survivor
Survivor

Postby roz1roz » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:41 pm

... really? We stopped quickhammer to talk future day possibilities and you didn't discuss any?

Like... really?
roz1roz
Civilian
Civilian

Postby glhf3 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:42 pm

roz1roz wrote:... really? We stopped quickhammer to talk future day possibilities and you didn't discuss any?

Like... really?

viewtopic.php?p=2196434#p2196434

That's my list of suggestions.
glhf3
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Stri » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:44 pm

zzzzzzzzzz
Just get vucub
Stri
Executioner
Executioner

Postby roz1roz » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:44 pm

"immediately go over roles and figure who'd be the next target to lynch"

Do you suggest to skip ITAs from now on completly and stay solo via lynches?

I mean so far ITA is completely scum-sided mechanic. If we eliminate it we could technicly try to pull this off the classical FM way.
On the other side we would need to rush aevery voting af.
roz1roz
Civilian
Civilian

Postby glhf3 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:45 pm

Stri wrote:zzzzzzzzzz
Just get vucub

and quick hammer Schultz if he's not dead after tonight.
glhf3
Survivor
Survivor

Postby roz1roz » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:46 pm

No, seriously. What do you think of idea to actualy eliminate all ITAs from now on?
roz1roz
Civilian
Civilian

Postby Mroz4k » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:46 pm

roz1roz wrote:... really? We stopped quickhammer to talk future day possibilities and you didn't discuss any?

Like... really?

I just produced like a million of different scenarios, and I am sinking into depression more and more

So stop being a bum and give us your opinion - what do YOU think we should do??!

I am accepting everything now, even tinfoil theories, anything that can spark an idea in me, pls town, would be appreciated.
Mroz4k
Vampire Hunter
Vampire Hunter

Postby roz1roz » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:49 pm

My idea - go only via lynch/night.

All the npcs and Shultzs increased accuracy... Oh well... It's probably actualy much better to resign from ITAs unless we get to like... 1-2 scum left.
roz1roz
Civilian
Civilian

Postby glhf3 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:53 pm

roz1roz wrote:No, seriously. What do you think of idea to actualy eliminate all ITAs from now on?

It's certainly worth considering especially if killing Vunch and Schultz doesn't eliminate their unmarked shot and/or day doctor abilities. Our cadets didn't even shoot today so that might very well mean we no longer have a single NPC controller while they most likely got 2 NPC controllers/spawners since they gained RebelScum07 and RebelScum08 at d2. Either way, Lynch Vunch, try to kill Schultz at night. If Schultz is still alive by next day, lynch him. If he dies at night, We'll need to take a calculated risk/reward judgment on whether to quick hammer each day or do ITAs.
glhf3
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Mroz4k » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:57 pm

You know what... I will probably just leave it up to faith. I just cant fathom this shit anymore.

Probably time for me to go to bed anyways - there is literally 0 chance Mafia will overrule the current votes on Vucub, still I would rather not hammer in case some scum would still want to attempt an overthrow/hammer to end the day.

But probably not worth hurting my brain more with this.

Goodnight. Keep my vote on Schultz - I am of opinion that Schultz is a safer kill, since he seems to be disinterested in making a deal, I am guessing he really is a Mafia in the end.

My final decision is that Schultz is a better lynch today, so if someone would wish to switch votes to Schultz, you are welcomed to do so :D
But honestly either of those lynches is in the end good choice.
Mroz4k
Vampire Hunter
Vampire Hunter

Postby Mroz4k » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:59 pm

In general, a good theory, BUT - as long as we have confirmed Towns, we can take part in events, if we keep winning events it could turn the situation around - Town might actually get an advantage in ITAs.

Which is why I also think that Schultz is a better lynch now, and that we should at the very least keep Day going for long enough to find out what the event is going to be, and maybe try to win it, get some rewards and use those to punish scums.
Away in the real world most of the time, but I return from time to time, at my own whim.

FM history:
Spoiler: NFM4 - Lookout - W
NFM7 - Consort - L (so close tho)
FM8D - Cit+ to Sheriff - W
FM9C - Cit - L (epicly failed)
CFM hydra 2 - Medium with Varanus - W
SFM17 - Caporegime - W
FM9D - Serial Killer - W (epicly :D)
SFM14 - Bodyguard-ish role - modkilled, caused MyLo FTW - W?
Mroz4k
Vampire Hunter
Vampire Hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads