VFM11 | TOWN WINS | DOMINATION

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: VFM11 | Day 2 | +/-

Postby TheCow » Fri May 19, 2017 10:21 pm

on one hand, busing there was trash

on the other hand, tosers
TheCow
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby TheCow » Fri May 19, 2017 10:22 pm

Schultz128 wrote:And could we not put me at L-3 within the first six hours of the day? Thank you.

/vote shultz
yw
TheCow
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby chitownmvp01 » Fri May 19, 2017 10:22 pm

Current Vote Count
Player Votes Voters
  # Votes Until Majority
Last edited by chitownmvp01 on Sat May 20, 2017 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler: Image

Thanks Achro!: Spoiler:
Chitsticks INC.

Favorite Roles: Mayor, Jailor, Investigator, Lookout, Sheriff, Godfather, Consigliere
Least Favorite Roles: Transporter, Jester, Survivor, Disguiser, Mafioso (original, not promoted)
chitownmvp01
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby Schultz128 » Fri May 19, 2017 10:23 pm

@TPA you realize I retracted my read on James because I mistook his actions in another game for actions in this game, right?

TheCow wrote:
Schultz128 wrote:And could we not put me at L-3 within the first six hours of the day? Thank you.

/vote shultz
yw

Thanks babe.
Schultz128
FM Awards: Creator

Postby UNDERSTOOD12345 » Fri May 19, 2017 10:24 pm

Something SORT of pings me about "can we not put me at L-3" but not really.

I just can't see Schultz being this obvious lol. I don't think he would push on me. And Android is leading this charge, one of my top scumreads.

Thoughts on Fenraiser everyone?
- If any of you want to go to a couple of really decent a fun mafia sites that can actually improve your game, try mafiascum and mafiauniverse. Both very newbie friendly and awesome!
UNDERSTOOD12345
Medium
Medium

Postby Schultz128 » Fri May 19, 2017 10:26 pm

I wouldn't be town reading two scum buddies and I wouldn't bus one of them when the other is a likely vig/roleblock target. Not this early on, at least. Not with this setup.

TheParanoidAndroid wrote:Yeah but you were still correlating the two in your head at the time which is my main point

what

I was making reads after catching up on 12B lmao.
Schultz128

Postby TheCow » Fri May 19, 2017 10:27 pm

Schultz128 wrote:I wouldn't be town reading two scum buddies and I wouldn't bus one of them when the other is a likely vig/roleblock target. Not this early on, at least. Not with this setup.

TheParanoidAndroid wrote:Yeah but you were still correlating the two in your head at the time which is my main point

what

why arent you woofin

give me the deets
TheCow
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby UNDERSTOOD12345 » Fri May 19, 2017 10:28 pm

Cow what does that statement you made about me mean
- If any of you want to go to a couple of really decent a fun mafia sites that can actually improve your game, try mafiascum and mafiauniverse. Both very newbie friendly and awesome!
UNDERSTOOD12345
Medium
Medium

Postby UNDERSTOOD12345 » Fri May 19, 2017 10:28 pm

UNDERSTOOD12345 wrote:
TheCow wrote:understood n0 v tbqh

What does this mean

Cow ^^^
UNDERSTOOD12345
Medium
Medium

Postby Schultz128 » Fri May 19, 2017 10:30 pm

"Understood not village to be quite honest" is my failure of a guess.

TheCow wrote:
Schultz128 wrote:I wouldn't be town reading two scum buddies and I wouldn't bus one of them when the other is a likely vig/roleblock target. Not this early on, at least. Not with this setup.

what

why arent you woofin

give me the deets

Define woofin.

Deets of?
Schultz128

Postby TheCow » Fri May 19, 2017 11:15 pm

UNDERSTOOD12345 wrote:
UNDERSTOOD12345 wrote:
TheCow wrote:understood n0 v tbqh

What does this mean

Cow ^^^

thats format for hypoing a peak, which is a meme in this context
TheCow
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby TheCow » Fri May 19, 2017 11:16 pm

Schultz128 wrote:"Understood not village to be quite honest" is my failure of a guess.

TheCow wrote:

what

why arent you woofin

give me the deets

Define woofin.

Deets of?

why are nt you a wolf, expls in pls
TheCow
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby Stri » Sat May 20, 2017 12:15 am

Just woke up. Not much time now, have to teach for 2 hours. Will make a longer post after that.
Stri
Executioner
Executioner

Postby Stri » Sat May 20, 2017 2:58 am

Right, so my weekend is pretty damn busy so my contributions won't be as big as the last day. But a few things.

We have 2 or 3 people pretty much confirmed not mafia at this point.
- TrueGent: Gent was on the Elbmuh wagon when the lynch was headed to being either murat or Elbmuh. I started the xUltiix wagon and Understood hopped on but no-one gave it much response. TrueGent jumping on was what got that wagon going. Had he not done that I think no-one else would have jumped on it, he's basically what got the wagon moving. Now, I know bussing is a thing, but he could have ignored it and it wouldn't have been an issue. He also started the wagon on James earlier in the day
- Me: Started the wagon on xUltiix when no-one was really looking at him as a target. Was the first one to hop on the James wagon as a counter to the s0me0ne wagon
- Understood: While Understood has pretty much scum read everyone yesterday, he went hard for the xUltiix one. I don't see mafia!Understood doing this. Still a SK possibility.

Interesting point: no maf kill. 4 possibilities of which only 3 are somewhat realistic
1. Jailkeeper jailed the maf's target
2. Jailkeeper jailed the mafia performing the kill
3. Maf hit the sk
4. Maf didn't kill (highly unlikely)

I'm gonna do some analyzing of d1 now, knowing the information we have from the flips.

@Understood Stop tunneling TPA. Yes, you scum read xUltiix and James right, but you would never have gotten those wagons going without Gent or me, so stop seeing yourself as a God. There's no world in which we are going to lynch TPA today. TPA was the 5th or 6th person to jump on the xUltiix wagon and he already expressed his willingness to lynch Ultii over murat. He's not a target for today. I'm more suspicious of murat, who only voted at the very end and still seemed reluctant.

Another reason why I don't see TPA as scum (and this is maybe a little far fetched but I'll throw it out here anyways). xUltiix didn't even bother to defend himself, seems like he already gave up. Seeing that he was on a scum team with James I think the other mafia member is also someone unexperienced. If it had been TPA, he'd have put in more effort to come up with a decent defense and/or TPA would have destroyed him for game throwing in the maf day chat.

I can see why people are voting Schultz, but seeing that he's at L-3 so early already I see no reason to put him even closer this early in the day.

Vig: good job. I was going to make a post yesterday about if xUltiix flipped town, Understood should be shot and if he flipped scum, James should be shot, but turns out it was completely unnecessary, since we have a capable vig.

I will also have to update my reads. I'm still looking at TTR as SK tbh.
Stri
Executioner
Executioner

Postby TimeToReap » Sat May 20, 2017 3:00 am

Me as SK?
Reasoning?
Macca, NLND or Ultiix is the SK...
if you are wondering where i have gone check my website

Locking myself out of this account now *dab*
TimeToReap
Doctor
Doctor

Postby Stri » Sat May 20, 2017 3:04 am

TheParanoidAndroid wrote:My gut says the third members in [Schultz, Jord, Murat, Someone]

Wagon + Reads back it up a bit. Probably not Awesome, I don't see Ultiix hard scumreading his team

Agree, although I'm not sure on Someone/Jord. I think Murat/Schultz have a higher chance of flipping maf here. James was the 6th vote on the Someone wagon and I don't think he has the guts to bus on d1.
Stri
Executioner
Executioner

Re: VFM11 | Day 1 | Tip: TrueGent is a Nerd

Postby Stri » Sat May 20, 2017 3:06 am

Stri wrote: Spoiler:
Stri wrote:I'll leave James for a bit. Still don't quite like him, but I think there's a better person for me to put my vote on

TimeToReap wrote:Would vote Someone but I don't want him to be L-4

Didn't like this. First of all, what is the big problem with L-4? Plus the reasoning he gave before that was:

"S0meone doesn't exactly have any town motivated posts.
I see this."

He completely sheeped awesome here.

TimeToReap wrote:
TeamMystic wrote:

What's wrong with L-4?

Nothing.
But it's a little early.
/vote s0me

SO he didn't want do put him up to L-4, but then says nothing is really wrong with L-4.

TimeToReap wrote:We still have 3 days, are we actually voting up now?
I'd be fine to put a vote on James if needed.
He's been lurking, had some questionable votes and some even more questionable replies and posts...

Didn't like this much either. It just completely feels off.
Also up to this point James placed only two votes so far.
One on me, which was a meme vote. And one on
*drumroll*
Someone, a person who TTR voted himself.

Yeah, this is crap
Also been saying he was going to contribute when he'd get to a pc. Then at one point gets to a pc and does basically nothing.

/vote TimeToReap
Im good with this for now.

Im willing to ignore the L-4 thing, but your reasons for wanting to lynch James were fake and made up. You said he had questionable votes, when he only put a meme vote and a vote on the same person you were voting. You didn't vote James because you were scum reading him, but you wanted to put your vote on James and then made up reasons to vote him. That's scummy to me.

I gave you the yesterday and honestly I can't remember if you replied to it. If you did, the reply was so shit that I can't remember it. Also I get a very individual vibe from you.

And wtf, Macca/Ultiix/NLND is the SK? You're messing games up bro. Maybe you shouldn't be playing so many games at the same time.
Stri
Executioner
Executioner

Postby TimeToReap » Sat May 20, 2017 3:08 am

Stri wrote:
Stri wrote:I'll leave James for a bit. Still don't quite like him, but I think there's a better person for me to put my vote on

Didn't like this. First of all, what is the big problem with L-4? Plus the reasoning he gave before that was:

I see this."

TimeToReap wrote:
TeamMystic wrote:

What's wrong with L-4?

Nothing.
But it's a little early.
/vote s0me

SO he didn't want do put him up to L-4, but then says nothing is really wrong with L-4.

He's been lurking, had some questionable votes and some even more questionable replies and posts...

*drumroll*

Yeah, this is crap
Also been saying he was going to contribute when he'd get to a pc. Then at one point gets to a pc and does basically nothing.

/vote TimeToReap

Im willing to ignore the L-4 thing, but your reasons for wanting to lynch James were fake and made up. You said he had questionable votes, when he only put a meme vote and a vote on the same person you were voting. You didn't vote James because you were scum reading him, but you wanted to put your vote on James and then made up reasons to vote him. That's scummy to me.

I gave you the yesterday and honestly I can't remember if you replied to it. If you did, the reply was so shit that I can't remember it. Also I get a very individual vibe from you.

And wtf, Macca/Ultiix/NLND is the SK? You're messing games up bro. Maybe you shouldn't be playing so many games at the same time.

Im playing 2.
My mistake
Do you find any similarities to my other SK game?

TimeToReap
Doctor
Doctor

Postby Stri » Sat May 20, 2017 3:15 am

TimeToReap wrote:
Stri wrote:

I see this."

TimeToReap wrote:
TeamMystic wrote:

What's wrong with L-4?

Nothing.
But it's a little early.
/vote s0me

*drumroll*

Yeah, this is crap

/vote TimeToReap

Im playing 2.
My mistake
Do you find any similarities to my other SK game?

Yes. But in all honesty, I am not confident enough in them to really use them as evidence, it could just be coincidence. The little bit that I found, I had to look for pretty hard. So it's probably unusable.
Stri
Executioner
Executioner

Postby TimeToReap » Sat May 20, 2017 3:17 am

okay.
and your mafia asssumptions are?

TimeToReap
Doctor
Doctor

Postby Stri » Sat May 20, 2017 3:27 am

I stated them in the post just before this...

But fine, just for you:

I have you down as sk right now, and murat/schultz (one of the two) as mafia, leaning towards murat.
Stri
Executioner
Executioner

Postby TimeToReap » Sat May 20, 2017 3:28 am

Stri wrote:I stated them in the post just before this...

But fine, just for you:

I have you down as sk right now, and murat/schultz (one of the two) as mafia, leaning towards murat.

Okay...
How'd I prove myself not SK?

TimeToReap
Doctor
Doctor

Postby Stri » Sat May 20, 2017 3:33 am

One of the reasons I suspect you is actually the reason I don't think you are mafia: your vote on james yesterday. You wouldn't have been so easy with that vote if you were scum together.

What was your reason for voting James? And don't give me the "he had questionable votes, replies and posts". I've proved that the questionable votes are factually incorrect, and if you find replies and posts that made you vote James, quote them and give reasoning.

And if you just sheeped onto the wagon for no good reason, then just say so ;o
Stri
Executioner
Executioner

Postby TimeToReap » Sat May 20, 2017 3:33 am

Stri wrote:One of the reasons I suspect you is actually the reason I don't think you are mafia: your vote on james yesterday. You wouldn't have been so easy with that vote if you were scum together.

What was your reason for voting James? And don't give me the "he had questionable votes, replies and posts". I've proved that the questionable votes are factually incorrect, and if you find replies and posts that made you vote James, quote them and give reasoning.

If a TI wants to check me, be my guest.

TimeToReap
Doctor
Doctor

Postby Stri » Sat May 20, 2017 3:37 am

TimeToReap wrote:
Stri wrote:One of the reasons I suspect you is actually the reason I don't think you are mafia: your vote on james yesterday. You wouldn't have been so easy with that vote if you were scum together.

If a TI wants to check me, be my guest.

How is that an answer to my question?
Stri
Executioner
Executioner

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads