VFM11 | TOWN WINS | DOMINATION

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: VFM11 | Day 1 | Tip: TrueGent is a Nerd

Postby murat1996 » Mon May 15, 2017 7:07 pm

Fenraiser wrote:
TheParanoidAndroid wrote:
Fenraiser wrote:My reads list for this current D1:
Have fun. Also, don't take my reads personally.
Spoiler: Living Player List:

1) Stri: Seems level-headed. Asks questions, tries to push discussion forward. Noted that the someone sheep votes were weird. Does not involve himself emotionally in his posts. Calls people out for stuff boldly. Not as much posts as some others, but they are usually with much content. Passes eazy townread on murat for meta.
TOWNLEAN
[town: Mystic, murat, TPA]
[scum: James, awesome, TTR]

2) S0me0ne23: Strange initial vote on Elb. Notes of an Elb pocket attempt on under. Reads explanation is brief. Asks for player input often, and seems to try to advance the game or get more info from other players. Voted TPA after under.
TOWNLEAN

3) awesome5000: "Fuck you" reaction from Gent's post. Draws a non-heated exchange with teammystic? Says he does that a lot to his voters. Votes someone. Strangely noted that mdb was acting differently, saying mdb is more active and implying with his phrasing that mdb might be PR because of this. Other than that, his other posts were memes or minor things.
Reactions seem sort of, sort of genuine. I think someone seems more Town though.
NULL to TOWNLEAN
[TownTPA, Mystic, Elb]
[Scum:ames, xUltiix, someone else idk]

4) xUltiix: Annoyed at understood, but I do not sense much emotional distress like with Mystic or TPA but Xulti did not participate much in the argument. Claims that he will vig under. When under scumread him, xulti asked for possible scumbuddies that under suspects, an odd question in itself, although he explained that it will help the town more...somewhat ldd
NULL to SCUMLEAN
[town: GENT (feels town + contribution)/FENRAISER (gut town)/MYSTIC]
[scum: JAMES/AWESOME (has done pretty much nothing except talk about previous games and make jokes)/+1]

5) JamesD28: Eager to meme during meme phase. Initially voted (maybe sheeped) someone out of the blue with no explamation. Says he wanted vote in before EOD just in case he did not come back in time. Gives IRL reasons for this. Suspects Elb more than someone from his gut. Hardclaims Cit. Seem somewhat genuine. It could be a good excuse for scum, but it could be a good excuse for town as well. He clearly seems frustrated when mystic misinterprets/oversimplifies his intentions/motivations. A hint of desperation and exasperation I smell.
NULL
[Understood, TPA] (adapted)
[Someone, Elb] (adapted)

6) ChikolyOffensive: Questions Gent's reads. Meme phase claims wanted rand scum to make up for past scum games. A lot of the few posts seem partly mememy, but most of those were from the beginning.
NULL

7) CatgirlMaple
Prodded for inactivity. Others say cat can ratscumhunt,need more info cuz most posts are nya enough to get a solid read.
NULL.

8) TheParanoidAndroid
Deliberately baited Understood for a reaction very hard for a reaction test. Although, he did not specify it until much later. After things spiraled out of control, salt was developed between him and under. Seemed genuinely frustrated and tired at under, and both risked getting smited by Santa for being naughty. Emotions seem genuine.
TOWNLEAN
[Elbmuh, Gent, TM]
[[James, Someone, TTR] is how im feeling rn]

9) TrueGent: Implies chikoly's post was scummy. Believes James explanation is shit. Thinks someonewagon is shit. Usually posts are short and memes, but some are very sharp. Do not know if I'm being buddied or the observation is legitimate. IDK. Also passes townread on murat cuz meta. But, True says his apathy varies between different games regardless of faction.
NULL.
[murat fenraiser stri]
[james elbmuh +1]

10) TeamMystic:
Seems town-motivated. Calls out people and what they say, namely awesome's reaction to Truegent's vote and james' sheep vote. Sometimes seems to slightly oversimplify and misconstrue the words of others though, although her thought process is clear. Very active. Seemed genuinely frustrated with understood. Uses votes for pressure. Puts a lot of pressure on people she suspects.
STRONG TOWNLEAN (I had my doubts but I skimmed over her ISO and changed my mind).
(Gent)
(TPA, Schultz) +Stri (adapted)
(murat, Fenraiser, Time, mdb, understood, S0me, Chikoly)
(Ulti, awesome, Elbmuh)
(James)

11) murat19967: Lots of memes in the beginning in his ISO. He strays away from memes as time goes on. A good number of his posts seems like he's either agreeing with what someone has said or just giving a minor response, although he does give out posts that stand alone. He has been given a townread for now, but something seems off, not from him but gent and stri who townread him. Is it such a big part of his meta? I'm wondering.
NULL to SCUMLEAN

12) UNDERSTOOD12345
Tunneling hard on TPA it seems. Seems town-motivated but idk. He is genuinely frustrated as well with the results of the Lie Incident. Did not know it was a reaction test until much later, and his interactions with mystic weren't so sweet either. His focus of voting changes, and he is not afraid to put his vote out and is very persistent. Voted Truegent.....Elb did so as well. There was also the scumteam claims that were never followed up. Also, he refers to hjs meta often, especially in the case where he scumread very successfully.
NULL (Maybe scum but idk)

13) Fenraiser: Townlock Like My Limerick

14) Schultz128: Seemed to get irritated with under's questioning as he started spamming "are you scum" 3 times, and asking this imo would not advance the game at all (salt so prob NAI). His reads seem good though, and he does have his analytical posts.
NULL.
[Someone, awesome, Chikoky: 50/50.] Please tell if I did not label right.
[Mdb, reap, murat: Shitters.]

15) Elbmuh: Teacher-Pupil interaction with understood, although he voted understood after getying irritated/pissed with him. Votes someone with TPA. In his interaction with understood, Elb had made it clear that he is town, and that under is also town, and he usually references past games and experiences to back up his credibility (although he does admit this), although it does seem like he is trying to get understood under his wing to teach, but I am doubtful. His tone seemed to be happy at teaching understood, but at it also seemed like he was almost gloating, or at least showing off (he states that he used self-meta for towncred) Was teaching or towncred the reason he was reaching out to understood? Thinks murat wagon is bad. Also votes Truegent.
GUT SCUMLEAN, NULL OTHERWISE

16) mdb1023: Reaction voted early on from Elb vote. A "fuck you" reaction vote towards Understood. Wants to PL TPA or Understood, although he prefers to PL Understood as TPA is more experienced. But flips when other game ends and he finds out under scumread the whole mafia. Very busy irl.
NULL.

17) TimeToReap: Voted TPA after lie incident. Probably meming as he reaction voted me in a non-hostile way soon afterwards. Votes elb for sheep behavior. After, he votes someone. Not enough posts.
NULL.

I like this post, effort is A+

These are rough reads, so they are probably not very good, but I'm getting somewhere and it is a good summary.

/vote murat

question? Why did u choose to vote me over ur other reads?

Cuz I need good understanding as to why u think this.
33-40-3 : My FM Record

Hosted: VFM13

My discord is fluffymurat#2318 if you really want it I guess...it's now a legacy name.

My discord is just fluffymurat
murat1996
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
[Forum Mafia X] Winner

Postby murat1996 » Mon May 15, 2017 7:08 pm

TheParanoidAndroid wrote:I explained it about 10 posts before iirc

That actually isn't good enough reason.

My discord is fluffymurat#2318 if you really want it I guess...it's now a legacy name.

murat1996
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
[Forum Mafia X] Winner

Postby murat1996 » Mon May 15, 2017 7:09 pm

Are u sure that u aren't talking about urself?

murat1996
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
[Forum Mafia X] Winner

Postby TheCow » Mon May 15, 2017 7:14 pm

/vote murat

sheeping tpa
TheCow
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby chitownmvp01 » Mon May 15, 2017 7:17 pm

Current Vote Count
Player Votes Voters
  # Votes Until Majority
Spoiler: Image

Thanks Achro!: Spoiler:
Chitsticks INC.

Favorite Roles: Mayor, Jailor, Investigator, Lookout, Sheriff, Godfather, Consigliere
Least Favorite Roles: Transporter, Jester, Survivor, Disguiser, Mafioso (original, not promoted)
chitownmvp01
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby murat1996 » Mon May 15, 2017 7:17 pm

Vig should shoot TPA then, cuz this is hilariously stupid

Cuz I generally don't agree with what TPA is saying about me.

Ninja'd

That still doesn't make sense TPA.

murat1996
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
[Forum Mafia X] Winner

Postby murat1996 » Mon May 15, 2017 7:24 pm

Because what I have said was natural, but for whatever reason u took it the wrong way and scumread me for it.

Which is rather frustrating.

murat1996
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
[Forum Mafia X] Winner

Postby xUltiix » Mon May 15, 2017 7:31 pm

As I said I am very confident that elb/gent is TvS so I think a lynch on one of them today would be best.
I am still somewhat townreading gent so I prefer to /vote Elbmuh
xUltiix
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner

Postby murat1996 » Mon May 15, 2017 7:34 pm

/vote Elbmuh

They haven't been great this game tbh.

murat1996
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
[Forum Mafia X] Winner

Postby murat1996 » Mon May 15, 2017 7:35 pm

/unvote

Actually that would look so bad on me

murat1996
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
[Forum Mafia X] Winner

Postby UNDERSTOOD12345 » Mon May 15, 2017 7:37 pm

Murat is obvious town, Elbmuh is probably town, Utilix just had the most scummy post in the history of scummy posts on this wagon, FOR THE SECOND TIME.

Quickswitch everyone
/vote Utilix
- If any of you want to go to a couple of really decent a fun mafia sites that can actually improve your game, try mafiascum and mafiauniverse. Both very newbie friendly and awesome!
UNDERSTOOD12345
Medium
Medium

Postby UNDERSTOOD12345 » Mon May 15, 2017 7:39 pm

TheParanoidAndroid wrote:._. why does it matter if it looks bad? Like I don't get the unvote too, town shouldn't be worrying so much about how they look all the time

Umm... what? Are you saying town shouldent worry about how they look?
- If any of you want to go to a couple of really decent a fun mafia sites that can actually improve your game, try mafiascum and mafiauniverse. Both very newbie friendly and awesome!
UNDERSTOOD12345
Medium
Medium

Postby UNDERSTOOD12345 » Mon May 15, 2017 7:40 pm

xUltiix wrote:As I said I am very confident that elb/gent is TvS so I think a lynch on one of them today would be best.

This is horribly scummy, both in the way he set up the ElbVGent and in the way he switched wagons.

I can almost guarantee that ElbVGent are TvT at this point and that Utilix is scum
UNDERSTOOD12345
Medium
Medium

Postby UNDERSTOOD12345 » Mon May 15, 2017 7:40 pm

TheParanoidAndroid wrote:Sorry, I'm not trying to be Understood here, but I can't see how your actions are town-aligned rn

Self preservation is not a scumtell, and you know this
UNDERSTOOD12345
Medium
Medium

Postby UNDERSTOOD12345 » Mon May 15, 2017 7:41 pm

Ok I am 99.99999% sure that Utilix is scum at this point. So much that at this point if I was the vig I would shoot him over TPA, and that's saying something
UNDERSTOOD12345
Medium
Medium

Postby UNDERSTOOD12345 » Mon May 15, 2017 7:42 pm

TPA even you have to fucking see that that was scummy what Utilix just did, can't you? Try looking past the point that I just made the point and just realize how fucking scummy that was
UNDERSTOOD12345
Medium
Medium

Postby UNDERSTOOD12345 » Mon May 15, 2017 7:43 pm

UNDERSTOOD12345 wrote:
xUltiix wrote:As I said I am very confident that elb/gent is TvS so I think a lynch on one of them today would be best.

This is horribly scummy, both in the way he set up the ElbVGent and in the way he switched wagons.

I can almost guarantee that ElbVGent are TvT at this point and that Utilix is scum

What Utilix did was NOT town alligned. It's almost like a scumslip. Setting up a TvS and switching wagons
UNDERSTOOD12345
Medium
Medium

Postby xUltiix » Mon May 15, 2017 7:43 pm

xUltiix
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner

Postby xUltiix » Mon May 15, 2017 7:46 pm

UNDERSTOOD12345 wrote:
UNDERSTOOD12345 wrote:

What Utilix did was NOT town alligned. It's almost like a scumslip. Setting up a TvS and switching wagons

The James wagon was dead and while I think he should still be kept an eye on his play this game matches up to his town meta and there are better targets
I think you misspelled "seeing", while I'm not totally sure they are TvS I am confident in it.
xUltiix
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner

Postby xUltiix » Mon May 15, 2017 7:49 pm

TheParanoidAndroid wrote:Why on earth is Elbmuh a good lynch here, if anything he's a prime invest check. Actively reducing the pool of [Elbmuh, Cow, TPA, Gent] on Day 1 seems like a bad idea since investigatives/protectives/scum kills are going to focus on them generally

why would scum kills focus on TPA :^)
xUltiix
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner

Re: the mafia chat

Postby xUltiix » Mon May 15, 2017 7:53 pm

Re: the mafia chat

We are killing TPA tonight
xUltiix
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner

Postby chitownmvp01 » Mon May 15, 2017 8:03 pm

Current Vote Count
Player Votes Voters
  # Votes Until Majority
Last edited by chitownmvp01 on Tue May 16, 2017 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler: Image

Thanks Achro!: Spoiler:
Chitsticks INC.

Favorite Roles: Mayor, Jailor, Investigator, Lookout, Sheriff, Godfather, Consigliere
Least Favorite Roles: Transporter, Jester, Survivor, Disguiser, Mafioso (original, not promoted)
chitownmvp01
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby UNDERSTOOD12345 » Mon May 15, 2017 8:04 pm

Shitty fucking wagon, good luck killing town 100%.

Every single one of my scumreads is on the Elb wagon, so I am 99.99999% sure that they are town.
UNDERSTOOD12345
Medium
Medium

Postby UNDERSTOOD12345 » Mon May 15, 2017 8:05 pm

NVm they arent but it still is a bad ass wagon.

Utilix/TPA/__
UNDERSTOOD12345
Medium
Medium

Postby mdb1023 » Mon May 15, 2017 8:25 pm

Hey understood, still waiting for that post about how I'm playing exactly like in NFM40.
Discord: Finn#5059

http://www.twitch.tv/mikeakafinn?sr=a

Do you like Mafia? You'll love Survivor, and and we're hosting games of them all the time! It's super easy to join and learn how to play, and the best part is- it's all on discord! Join the Finnvivor discord server to see when signups for a new game go up! Click here to join the server or DM me on discord for details! !
mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Location: At work, rehearsal, or finishing whatever I pushed off to the last minute this time.

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads