VFM11 | TOWN WINS | DOMINATION

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: VFM11 | Day 1 | Tip: TrueGent is a Nerd

Postby Stri » Mon May 15, 2017 8:17 am

Schultz128 wrote:Sheep me.

No. Any vig that has a brain will shoot understood tonight.
Stri
Executioner
Executioner

Postby Stri » Mon May 15, 2017 8:23 am

UNDERSTOOD12345 wrote:Stri thoughts on MBD? She is doing classic scum MBD play

I don't think I've ever played with MBD and I'm not super confident about reading on meta yet (plus people seem to be pointing out reading based on meta is a bad idea).
I've skimmed over their ISO, nothing that's useful there. I can't find anything very townie, but they've been pretty inactive too. I think there's better lynches, but MBD needs to up activity level.
Stri
Executioner
Executioner

Postby mdb1023 » Mon May 15, 2017 8:35 am

UNDERSTOOD12345 wrote:Vote MBD, she is playjng exactly like she did in Nfm with Me as scum and in SFM, trust me

How many times do I have to tell you, I AM MASCULINE!

Also, please explain Ronnie how I'm playing exactly like NFM!?
Discord: Finn#5059

http://www.twitch.tv/mikeakafinn?sr=a

Do you like Mafia? You'll love Survivor, and and we're hosting games of them all the time! It's super easy to join and learn how to play, and the best part is- it's all on discord! Join the Finnvivor discord server to see when signups for a new game go up! Click here to join the server or DM me on discord for details! !
mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Location: At work, rehearsal, or finishing whatever I pushed off to the last minute this time.

Postby Stri » Mon May 15, 2017 8:42 am

TheParanoidAndroid wrote:
murat1996 wrote:
Elbmuh wrote:i also thought hte someone wagon was pretty good too and murat wuldnt be the worst wagon for today

Actually I would be the worst lynch if u compared it to other lynch targets.

I don't like this post

I actually agree with TPA and elbmuh here.
Murat's post count screams town, but the content is very weak as usual and this post is just bad.

Murat, who are "the other lynch targets" and why are you a worse lynch?
Stri
Executioner
Executioner

Postby mdb1023 » Mon May 15, 2017 8:44 am

Stri wrote:
UNDERSTOOD12345 wrote:Stri thoughts on MBD? She is doing classic scum MBD play

I don't think I've ever played with MBD and I'm not super confident about reading on meta yet (plus people seem to be pointing out reading based on meta is a bad idea).
I've skimmed over their ISO, nothing that's useful there. I can't find anything very townie, but they've been pretty inactive too. I think there's better lynches, but MBD needs to up activity level.

My summer break starts this weekend. Ideally I can post more by the time day 2 starts. Hold your horses.

Do you like Mafia? You'll love Survivor, and and we're hosting games of them all the time! It's super easy to join and learn how to play, and the best part is- it's all on discord! Join the Finnvivor discord server to see when signups for a new game go up! Click here to join the server or DM me on discord for details! !
mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Location: At work, rehearsal, or finishing whatever I pushed off to the last minute this time.

Postby mdb1023 » Mon May 15, 2017 8:46 am

Stri wrote:I want Murat, mdb and fenraiser to place their vote on someone (not the player, just any person in general).

Oh and catgirl, once you finish working at the bakery today, could you tell me if your vote is serious? If yes, why is it there, if no, put it somewhere serious.

Chikoly: why exactly is your vote on gent?

I am extremely close to putting it back on understood for his numerous naked votes and baseless accusations.

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby mdb1023 » Mon May 15, 2017 8:46 am

mdb1023 wrote:
UNDERSTOOD12345 wrote:Vote MBD, she is playjng exactly like she did in Nfm with Me as scum and in SFM, trust me

How many times do I have to tell you, I AM MASCULINE!

Also, please explain Ronnie how I'm playing exactly like NFM!?

Idk why autocorrect threw a "Ronnie" in that sentence.

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Re: UnderstoodFM11 | Day 1 | Tip: TrueGent is a Nerd

Postby Stri » Mon May 15, 2017 8:54 am

xUltiix wrote:
UNDERSTOOD12345 wrote:
xUltiix wrote:@Understood Gent is town because he is contributing and feels town to me

I need more. I can't believe you defended Gent with that shitty reasoning, this is disingenuous as fuck. GIve me a reason not to vote you for white knighting

Because that's my reason for him being town
Gutreads are about 95% of all your reads anyway but they aren't valid when other people make them?

xUltiix, are you still townreading gent atm?
Stri
Executioner
Executioner

Postby UNDERSTOOD12345 » Mon May 15, 2017 9:09 am

I think that MBD just had a shitty reaction to my vote

@stri why should a vig vig me?
- If any of you want to go to a couple of really decent a fun mafia sites that can actually improve your game, try mafiascum and mafiauniverse. Both very newbie friendly and awesome!
UNDERSTOOD12345
Medium
Medium

Postby Stri » Mon May 15, 2017 9:18 am

UNDERSTOOD12345 wrote:I think that MBD just had a shitty reaction to my vote

Because half of the game kinda wants to PL you. If we somehow end up in MyLo with you alive at the endgame, you'll be the one who is lynched. Which means that if you're town, we lose. You're probably the worst person to have alive in MyLo.
Stri
Executioner
Executioner

Postby UNDERSTOOD12345 » Mon May 15, 2017 9:19 am

Why would you policy lynch someone at Mylo?
- If any of you want to go to a couple of really decent a fun mafia sites that can actually improve your game, try mafiascum and mafiauniverse. Both very newbie friendly and awesome!
UNDERSTOOD12345
Medium
Medium

Postby UNDERSTOOD12345 » Mon May 15, 2017 9:21 am

/vote stri

Even android has never suggested lynching someone they think are town in a Lynch town and lose situation...

Also, you do realize you just asked the vig to shoot a town member instead of scum just so you wouldent policy lynch a town member at LyLo?
UNDERSTOOD12345
Medium
Medium

Postby UNDERSTOOD12345 » Mon May 15, 2017 9:22 am

You can dislike me as much as you want but that is blatantly anti town
UNDERSTOOD12345
Medium
Medium

Postby mdb1023 » Mon May 15, 2017 9:22 am

UNDERSTOOD12345 wrote:I think that MBD just had a shitty reaction to my vote

No, I had a shitty reaction to your votes! TBH I'm rethinking my previous statement of wanting to vote understood because I think he might actually be town. However, I'm still waiting for that explanation to how I'm playing exactly like in NFM.

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby UNDERSTOOD12345 » Mon May 15, 2017 9:24 am

BTW I am not actually voting stri I did the vote as an emphasis

/vote MBD

MBD i will give you the explanation later today, but it should he obvious... To you
UNDERSTOOD12345
Medium
Medium

Postby chitownmvp01 » Mon May 15, 2017 9:25 am

UNDERSTOOD12345 wrote:BTW I am not actually voting stri I did the vote as an emphasis

/vote MBD

MBD i will give you the explanation later today, but it should he obvious... To you

Your vote was already on him.
Spoiler: Image

Thanks Achro!: Spoiler:
Chitsticks INC.

Favorite Roles: Mayor, Jailor, Investigator, Lookout, Sheriff, Godfather, Consigliere
Least Favorite Roles: Transporter, Jester, Survivor, Disguiser, Mafioso (original, not promoted)
chitownmvp01
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby UNDERSTOOD12345 » Mon May 15, 2017 9:26 am

No it wasn't
UNDERSTOOD12345
Medium
Medium

Postby Stri » Mon May 15, 2017 9:26 am

UNDERSTOOD12345 wrote:Why would you policy lynch someone at Mylo?

That's now what I tried to say, let me try again.

Right now, you're not the most popular person in this game. Many people were annoyed with you for their own reasons and no one is really following your scumreads (which reminds me, you made this case of you vs TPA and I didn't read that yet). It has been suggested that we PL you earlier today.

Therefor if we end up in LyLo, you'll be very likely be lynched because people are either annoyed with you, find you too flip floppy, can't follow your reads at all or a combination of these. If you are town in that scenario, we lose. Therefor, I think you're a good vig target. I'm pretty sure that if you ask the town who they'd. If tonight, over half would shout your name btw.

Good example is VFM8: dmsc1999. (he was actually shot that game by cow but mafia jailkeeper saved him)
Stri
Executioner
Executioner

Postby Stri » Mon May 15, 2017 9:27 am

Omg the spelling errors... I'm ashamed.
Stri
Executioner
Executioner

Postby chitownmvp01 » Mon May 15, 2017 9:27 am

UNDERSTOOD12345 wrote:No it wasn't

Well it was in the last VC, so I don't need to post a new one.
Spoiler: Image

Thanks Achro!: Spoiler:
Chitsticks INC.

Favorite Roles: Mayor, Jailor, Investigator, Lookout, Sheriff, Godfather, Consigliere
Least Favorite Roles: Transporter, Jester, Survivor, Disguiser, Mafioso (original, not promoted)
chitownmvp01
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby UNDERSTOOD12345 » Mon May 15, 2017 9:27 am

Why would people lynch me at LyLo if they found me annoying but town.
UNDERSTOOD12345
Medium
Medium

Postby Schultz128 » Mon May 15, 2017 9:28 am

TheParanoidAndroid wrote:Does vig have guilt actually

Nope
Schultz128
FM Awards: Creator
FM Awards: Creator

Postby UNDERSTOOD12345 » Mon May 15, 2017 9:28 am

TheParanoidAndroid wrote:Does vig have guilt actually

nope
UNDERSTOOD12345
Medium
Medium

Postby UNDERSTOOD12345 » Mon May 15, 2017 9:29 am

Well if the vig is Schultz shoot me, but if it's anyone that's townreading me i doubt they woild shoot an annoying town read over a scumread. I still don't follow your logic
UNDERSTOOD12345
Medium
Medium

Postby Stri » Mon May 15, 2017 9:31 am

UNDERSTOOD12345 wrote:Why would people lynch me at LyLo if they found me annoying but town.

I didn't say they think you're town.

@TPA vig is guiltless, that's why I think he's a good vig target.
Stri
Executioner
Executioner

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads