VFM11 | TOWN WINS | DOMINATION

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: VFM11 | Day 1 | Tip: TrueGent is a Nerd

Postby UNDERSTOOD12345 » Sun May 14, 2017 8:33 pm

town!gent would have pushed elbmuh for this way before he got in threat of being lynched.

Therefore it is not town!gent
- If any of you want to go to a couple of really decent a fun mafia sites that can actually improve your game, try mafiascum and mafiauniverse. Both very newbie friendly and awesome!
UNDERSTOOD12345
Medium
Medium

Postby TrueGent » Sun May 14, 2017 8:34 pm

he actually does this multiple times im pretty sure
she/her
TrueGent
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby TrueGent » Sun May 14, 2017 8:34 pm

UNDERSTOOD12345 wrote:town!gent would have pushed elbmuh for this way before he got in threat of being lynched.

Therefore it is not town!gent

fuck off im being asked to
she/her
TrueGent
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby TrueGent » Sun May 14, 2017 8:35 pm

You have also played with town me once in an NFM, where I play differently due to the nature of the game
stop pretending you can read me
she/her
TrueGent
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby TrueGent » Sun May 14, 2017 8:37 pm

Im also not in threat of being lynched because everyone on this wagon is either a dumbass or scum
she/her
TrueGent
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby UNDERSTOOD12345 » Sun May 14, 2017 8:39 pm

TrueGent wrote:You have also played with town me once in an NFM, where I play differently due to the nature of the game
stop pretending you can read me

First off I played with you in VFM too.

And I am scumreading you not for that but because I know you are a good player and good playres push people they think are scummy even before they are threatened.
- If any of you want to go to a couple of really decent a fun mafia sites that can actually improve your game, try mafiascum and mafiauniverse. Both very newbie friendly and awesome!
UNDERSTOOD12345
Medium
Medium

Postby TrueGent » Sun May 14, 2017 8:39 pm

I was scum in VFM
she/her
TrueGent
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby UNDERSTOOD12345 » Sun May 14, 2017 8:40 pm

TrueGent wrote:I was scum in VFM

Yes and it is true you played very similarly. But notice that you only push Elbmuh NOW after he threatens you, why not before? If you thought he was scummy
UNDERSTOOD12345
Medium
Medium

Postby TrueGent » Sun May 14, 2017 8:41 pm

And Im not sure what part of "me being apathetic isnt alignment indicative" you dont get but get it through your head
she/her
TrueGent
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby TrueGent » Sun May 14, 2017 8:42 pm

UNDERSTOOD12345 wrote:
TrueGent wrote:I was scum in VFM

Yes and it is true you played very similarly. But notice that you only push Elbmuh NOW after he threatens you, why not before? If you thought he was scummy

I was literally asked too
I would have gone to sleep otherwise and I wouldnt be posting
she/her
TrueGent
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby UNDERSTOOD12345 » Sun May 14, 2017 8:43 pm

Exactly, why DIDNT you before you were threatened?
UNDERSTOOD12345
Medium
Medium

Postby TrueGent » Sun May 14, 2017 8:45 pm

Because I didn't feel like it
she/her
TrueGent
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby UNDERSTOOD12345 » Sun May 14, 2017 8:46 pm

Probably didn't feel like it because you were scum.
UNDERSTOOD12345
Medium
Medium

Postby TrueGent » Sun May 14, 2017 8:47 pm

ok
she/her
TrueGent
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby TrueGent » Sun May 14, 2017 8:48 pm

Or I just didnt feel like playing a toxic game : )
she/her
TrueGent
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby UNDERSTOOD12345 » Sun May 14, 2017 8:51 pm

TrueGent wrote:Or I just didnt feel like playing a toxic game : )

Oh and another thing is that you never responded to me with my android case when you said there was "content" there.
UNDERSTOOD12345
Medium
Medium

Postby UNDERSTOOD12345 » Sun May 14, 2017 8:55 pm

*Android crawls back in his hole*

*Under talks to Truegent*
*Truegent talks to Under*
*Under talks to Truegent*

[Alert. Alert. Alert]

*Android peeks his head out of his hole.
"What did I just hear?"
[Alert. Alert. Under said the word Android]
"Holy fucking shit, it's that Under dude again"
*Android crawls out of hole
UNDERSTOOD12345
Medium
Medium

Postby UNDERSTOOD12345 » Sun May 14, 2017 8:56 pm

Ok, now that that is off my mind, I think that there is at least 1 scum in Truegent/Android
UNDERSTOOD12345
Medium
Medium

Postby UNDERSTOOD12345 » Sun May 14, 2017 9:00 pm

Ok, I am probably going to be a bit less active in this game for this day, cause its stressing me out and nobody is listening to me anyway.
UNDERSTOOD12345
Medium
Medium

Postby UNDERSTOOD12345 » Sun May 14, 2017 9:01 pm

I'm almost sure Android is scum but nobody will listen w/e

IN case I'm not back by EoD (I am almost sure I will be)
/vote Android
UNDERSTOOD12345
Medium
Medium

Postby TrueGent » Sun May 14, 2017 9:09 pm

UNDERSTOOD12345 wrote:
TrueGent wrote:Or I just didnt feel like playing a toxic game : )

Oh and another thing is that you never responded to me with my android case when you said there was "content" there.

I forgot
she/her
TrueGent
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby TrueGent » Sun May 14, 2017 9:09 pm

TheParanoidAndroid wrote:Also suggesting that TI should check within [Catgirl, TPA, TrueGent, Elbmuh] impo

Yea that's good I think
she/her
TrueGent
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby mdb1023 » Sun May 14, 2017 9:13 pm

Jesus fucking Christ I missed 15 pages. Here's my response to the posts that stood out to me. Please note I skimmed a lot of the longer posts because I was 15 pages behind. Spoiler:
UNDERSTOOD12345]Flip Flopping- Yes, I am. But you could also phrase this as "changing my mind." I would ask you to explain why you think changing your mind, or flip flopping, I would do any more as scum than town. I am a bit confused tbh why you think this is a scum tell[/quote]

Ok, but the problem is that you flip flop CONSTANTLY for often miniscule reasons. Hell, you were wagoning yourself at one point! It's fine to scum read people, and your reads are typically pretty good, but so far you've pushed EVERY single person you've scumread.

[quote="xUltiix wrote:
UNDERSTOOD12345 wrote:
xUltiix wrote:@Understood answer my question please

What question?

Who do you think my scumbuddies are?
While it may not disprove that I'm scum, it's a town motivated thing to do
Even while I stated this before you still wouldnt do it

I don't really see how this is a good defense. Just because understood doesn't know who your scum buddies are doesn't mean the read is invalid.

UNDERSTOOD12345 wrote:/vote Truegent
WHY!?

UNDERSTOOD12345 wrote:Android is scum but nobody listens to me :( He did this in SFM and in the last VFM, just pretending to scumread while not actually doing anything. It's his scum tell.
BTW I am not voting him only because obviously nobody will lynch him day 1 and its a wasted vote, but I am probably gonna press him day 2 for it

I mean, the idea is that you're supposed to be unable to tell the difference between town and scum behavior, so IDK why this is valid reasoning. I really don't think that's his scumtell. Granted, I haven't played with TPA as town and can't be assed to don't have time to read a game where he was town to compare his behavior.

Schultz128 wrote:
TheParanoidAndroid wrote:Ye but which are you leaning to

Someone, awesome, Chikoky: 50/50.

Mdb, reap, murat: Shitters.

why am I a shitter, exactly?

TheParanoidAndroid wrote:Also stop being attention seeking, senpai will foe you soon

don't fucking foe people, it hinders us if you can't read people's posts

UNDERSTOOD12345 wrote:
awesome5000 wrote:
Elbmuh wrote:Yeah TPA wtf those are all super easy mislynch bait targets

wait
TRUE
yeah I have to agree this and rethink it

/vote Android
you literally just said you weren't going to push TPA until tomorrow SMH. I'm literally starting to doubt what I said about you being a good scum reader because, honestly, you are making a complete ass of yourself.

UNDERSTOOD12345 wrote:Literally everyone is ignoring TPA placing his top 3 scumreads as 1) the ones everyone did and 2) the easiest in the world to mislynch?

??? NObody thinks that is weird from our nomination?

And townreading the two people that are scumreading him? Nobody thinks that is weird AT ALL?
that's not that weird at all. I had TPA as one of my highest town reads even though he was pushing to lynch me at the time in SFM27 (even thought he turned out to be scum but that's besides the point.) as a townie, you don't know who is scum and who is not, so someone scumreading you is perfectly reasonable. Just because they got a bad read on you doesn't mean they're scum, it just means that they're wrong (unless of course they're right).

CatgirlMaple wrote:nya~

can you replace out if you're not going to play? You've made like one post this entire game. Even I have a busy life but I still manage to make somewhat quality posts.

UNDERSTOOD12345 wrote:Fine, I am tunneling you. Scumread me for it if you want. BUt I am tunneling you for a GOOD reason
Tunnelling TPA is what got you lynched in SFM27 and you ended up being right about all of your scum reads. so, for the sake of possibly repeating that same fortune on your reads, don't tunnel TPA so much. I guarantee you half the people in this game would lynch you over TPA if it comes down to it.

TheParanoidAndroid wrote:I don't think you're scum, you're just really annoying and makes me feel like I have a really angry preteen who wants my attention all the time but always talks shit about me to his friends
perfect example of "not everyone who scumreads you needs to reciprocate that action."

UNDERSTOOD12345 wrote:Mystic I will ask you directly, do you think it is scummy, reply yes or no, for

1) TPA to townread both Elbmuh and Gent who are going after each otherno
2) Tpa to townread BOTH of the people considering him as possible scumno
3) Tpa to scumread the exact 3 peoplle other people are considering for a lynchmaybe
4) TPA to scumread the exact people easiest for a mislynch kinda, but whether they're "easy mislynch" is kind of opinion based.
5) Tpa to scumread the exact same people that Elbmuh thinks are town, when he townreads Elbmuh not at all
6) Tpa to actively say he does not have any scumreads I mean, I don't have many scum reads ATM, but that's because I don't trust my reads.
7) Tpa to do the exact same thing he did to me in SFM when I found him as scum considering you're tunneling him in both games, not

All of this under the asssupmtion he is an actually good player?

I want a yes or no for each question

Elbmuh wrote:i mean unless ur willing to wagon mdb w me then im not changing wagons

but, but why tho!?

TheParanoidAndroid wrote:
mdb1023 wrote:Now that SFM27 ended.

UNDERSTOOD SCUMREAD THE ENTIRE MAFIA DAY 1!!!!

ok, I'm actually going to listen to what he says now.

Oh here was the switch, I missed it. Stupid reasoning for insta-sheeping but idk think its scummy
no, it's me realizing that town should have listened to Understood in SFM27 (as it had just ended). But Understood is kinda changing my mind the more he posts.

Elbmuh wrote:i dont care what kind of scum he is but hes probably scum and i want mdb to die

where the hell is this coming from!?

Also, just so yall know, I have finals this week so I may fall behind a few times but I will do everything I can to catch up. My summer break should be on by the time day 2 starts, so hopefully I can not have to catch up on 15 pages of this game.
Discord: Finn#5059

http://www.twitch.tv/mikeakafinn?sr=a

Do you like Mafia? You'll love Survivor, and and we're hosting games of them all the time! It's super easy to join and learn how to play, and the best part is- it's all on discord! Join the Finnvivor discord server to see when signups for a new game go up! Click here to join the server or DM me on discord for details! !
mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Location: At work, rehearsal, or finishing whatever I pushed off to the last minute this time.

Postby UNDERSTOOD12345 » Sun May 14, 2017 9:14 pm

MBD do you ever run OUT of things you need to do IRL, just curious
UNDERSTOOD12345
Medium
Medium

Postby UNDERSTOOD12345 » Sun May 14, 2017 9:15 pm

/vote MBD

Nice job staying low and not making any points with your entire scumread while simeoultaneously pointing out excuses why
UNDERSTOOD12345
Medium
Medium

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads