FM Episode IV (Town Wins) "10/10 Would Witch Again"

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: FM Episode IV (Town Wins) "10/10 Would Witch Again"

Postby enderitem » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:36 am

ciara wrote:This game was just psychotic :lol:

Ender, I'm still surprised they trusted you, and even more surprised that you killed Salense instead of me :lol:

Also, an addition to how crazy we were - we let Chit LIVE even though he was just making an ass of himself all game. Then towards the end. Rick. Just... :lol: Ender's and my lynch descriptions were both pretty opposite to how they were, I feel. xD

The storytelling of mine just felt sad. :cry: I personally loved chitown. He kept the thread alive, he had funny arguments, we had sarcasm wars. All sorts of lovely things and I am happy that he survived Day 1 or else I would be dead. :lol:
enderitem
FM Awards: Creator

Postby Ciara » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:41 am

enderitem wrote:

Ender, I'm still surprised they trusted you, and even more surprised that you killed Salense instead of me :lol:

Also, an addition to how crazy we were - we let Chit LIVE even though he was just making an ass of himself all game. Then towards the end. Rick. Just... :lol: Ender's and my lynch descriptions were both pretty opposite to how they were, I feel. xD

The storytelling of mine just felt sad. :cry: I personally loved chitown. He kept the thread alive, he had funny arguments, we had sarcasm wars. All sorts of lovely things and I am happy that he survived Day 1 or else I would be dead. :lol:

Lol, true. :lol:

And the story of yours was amazing! Totally realistic! I denied you your last rites! It was beautiful! However, Rick didn't include the bit where I force you to tell me a joke, but whatever. :P
And I can't live without you now, I can't even live with myself
And I can't live without you now, and I don't want nobody else
I only have myself to blame
Ciara
Mayor
Mayor

Location: America? Europe? Australia? Canada? Could be at the bottom of the Pacific. I don't know.

Postby enderitem » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:44 am

ciara wrote:
enderitem wrote:

Lol, true. :lol:

And the story of yours was amazing! Totally realistic! I denied you your last rites! It was beautiful! However, Rick didn't include the bit where I force you to tell me a joke, but whatever. :P

Gurl, that was quite stressful, ya know? I didn't feel as a Jester though but the reveal time was perfect. No more Vigilantes nor Transporters. I was completely free and I did it. :lol:
enderitem

Postby MarcoTheRed » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:53 am

enderitem wrote:

Ender plz...
Joined ToS on March 19th (2014)

Spoiler: Image
Thank you Dragon! :D
Thank you Mr. Duwun! :D

MarcoTheRed
[Forum Mafia IV] Winner
[Forum Mafia IV] Winner

Postby enderitem » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:58 am

MarcoTheRed wrote:
enderitem wrote:

Ender plz...

Marco, don't deny it. :P You were the one who completely supported executing the Executioner claimer, Datdownie at Game D. How can I feel safe with a Vigilante around? :lol: Dragon would probably want to test her gun or something. :cry:
enderitem

Postby MarcoTheRed » Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:01 am

enderitem wrote:Marco, don't deny it. :P You were the one who completely supported executing the Executioner claimer, Datdownie at Game D. How can I feel safe with a Vigilante around? :lol: Dragon would probably want to test her gun or something. :cry:

I was the executioner's target... <.<
We wouldn't have shot you anyways. We weren't as worried as in 2D <.< It's a risk that you have to take anyway if you claim Neutral Evil...
Joined ToS on March 19th (2014)

Thank you Dragon! :D
Thank you Mr. Duwun! :D

MarcoTheRed
[Forum Mafia IV] Winner
[Forum Mafia IV] Winner

Postby enderitem » Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:20 am

MarcoTheRed wrote:
enderitem wrote:Marco, don't deny it. :P You were the one who completely supported executing the Executioner claimer, Datdownie at Game D. How can I feel safe with a Vigilante around? :lol: Dragon would probably want to test her gun or something. :cry:

I was the executioner's target... <.<
We wouldn't have shot you anyways. We weren't as worried as in 2D <.< It's a risk that you have to take anyway if you claim Neutral Evil...

Yes and I am quite happy it turned out good. Better than I expected with my luck. :P
enderitem

Postby Salense » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:16 am

I will admit when I voted Ender I expected that I was going to be haunted, but I got the most hilarious death at least XD

I also have noticed every game that I am town I get trolled by the witch :lol:

When I was a Vigilante in Game 2D I was controlled by a Witch(*COUGH* *COUGH* Obiwan *COUGH* *COUGH*)

Then in this game when the Witch made me kill the ArsoBomber :P

Fun Fact: in Game 2D, I was planning on shooting Obiwan the exact night he controlled me :roll:
Salense
Patron
Patron

Postby enderitem » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:22 am

Salense wrote:I will admit when I voted Ender I expected that I was going to be haunted, but I got the most hilarious death at least XD

When I was a Vigilante in Game 2D I was controlled by a Witch(*COUGH* *COUGH* Obiwan *COUGH* *COUGH*)

Fun Fact: in Game 2D, I was planning on shooting Obiwan the exact night he controlled me :roll:

Right? It was hilarious. That's why I did it. :lol: You also had the habit of not surviving to see Day 4 or 5 but it passed away I think. ;)
enderitem

Postby Salense » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:27 am

enderitem wrote:
Salense wrote:I will admit when I voted Ender I expected that I was going to be haunted, but I got the most hilarious death at least XD

Right? It was hilarious. That's why I did it. :lol: You also had the habit of not surviving to see Day 4 or 5 but it passed away I think. ;)

In my first game of FM, when I was the Consort, I visited the SK on Night 3 and was dead at the start of Day 4.

In Game 2D, I was controlled by a witch as a Vigi to shot someone on Night 2 and suicided Night 3 to be dead at the start of Day 4.

In Game 3C, I joined the game as a doused replacement Godfather on Night 3 and then proceeded to be burnt alive to be dead at the start of Day 4

So yeah I kind of always died at the start of Day 4 until this game :lol:
Salense
Patron
Patron

Postby Ciara » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:29 am

Salense wrote:
enderitem wrote:

In my first game of FM, when I was the Consort, I visited the SK on Night 3 and was dead at the start of Day 4.

In Game 2D, I was controlled by a witch as a Vigi to shot someone on Night 2 and suicided Night 3 to be dead at the start of Day 4.

In Game 3C, I joined the game as a doused replacement Godfather on Night 3 and then proceeded to be burnt alive to be dead at the start of Day 4

So yeah I kind of always died at the start of Day 4 until this game :lol:

I was thinking about dousing you Night 3 because I figured you wouldn't go on alert...
Then I would have ignited...

I COULD HAVE KEPT THE PATTERN GOING DAMMIT
Ciara
Mayor
Mayor

Location: America? Europe? Australia? Canada? Could be at the bottom of the Pacific. I don't know.

Postby WeepingDemons » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:41 pm

Something about this game makes me feel like I'm going to be absolutely horrible when I become an evil role.

But maybe that's just me.
WeepingDemons
[Forum Mafia IV] Winner
[Forum Mafia IV] Winner

Location: Experiencing Rule #34, with the topic of Sulfuric Acid.[UTC -6]

Postby Ciara » Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:36 pm

WeepingDemons wrote:Something about this game makes me feel like I'm going to be absolutely horrible when I become an evil role.

BECAUSE TOWN ACTUALLY HAS TIME TO THINK - SOMETHING I WAS NOT EXPECTING. :o
Ciara
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Veeena » Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:39 pm

ciara wrote:Oh, and a super late response, but Obi - you said you got suspicious when I framed M4x as Arsonist. The thing is - I legitimately thought he was Arsonist for a while. :lol:

I am known for, any role I am whether neutral or mafia or town, to be deceitful, even if i don't even try to be.
OSRS Accounts: Veeena
Lewd Queen (Former HCIM)
Peepo Vee (GIM)

FF14: Xa Erros (NA Sargantas)

Formerly M4xwell
Known as
Xa/M4xy/Vee

Some fucking Vee I suppose.

Veeena
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Salense » Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:42 pm

ciara wrote:
WeepingDemons wrote:Something about this game makes me feel like I'm going to be absolutely horrible when I become an evil role.

and because Team Evil killed eachother :lol:
Salense
Patron
Patron

Postby Ciara » Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:44 pm

Salense wrote:
ciara wrote:

and because Team Evil killed eachother :lol:

True...
Ciara
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Santa07 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:52 pm

So I've heard some rumors about episode V coming soon...

If so, whoever is moding this, try not to start the signups while I'm a sleep again ;)
Santa07
Christmas 2016 Winner
Christmas 2016 Winner

Postby Sturps » Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:53 pm

Santa07 wrote:So I've heard some rumors about episode V coming soon...

If so, whoever is moding this, try not to start the signups while I'm asleep again ;)

Us Aussies need some love too. ;_;

#POSSIBILITIES PTSD Survivor.
Please wow with caution and at your own risk.
May or may not be insane.
Batteries not included.

Highest Overwatch SR: 3975 (S5)

Spoiler: ~~~ thE poSsIbiliTies aRe coMpLex ~~~
Sturps
Mafioso
Mafioso

Postby Ciara » Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:59 pm

Sturps wrote:

If so, whoever is moding this, try not to start the signups while I'm asleep again ;)

Try to start the sign-ups at like 10am Saturday morning so I can be sure to get in. :P Start it on a weekday I'm screwed, unless it's this coming Monday.
Ciara
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Salense » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:05 pm

ciara wrote:
Sturps wrote:

Try to start the sign-ups at like 10am Saturday morning so I can be sure to get in. :P Start it on a weekday I'm screwed, unless it's this coming Monday.

I don't think the next episode is going to be here for a few weeks since we just had the episode just finished :lol:

They also haven't announced who will be hosting it and what the role list would be since they normally do that a week or two in advance in the FM discussion.

I do hope they have the sign-ups on a Saturday since I don't think a lot of people will be able to sign up during the weekdays due to school.
Salense
Patron
Patron

Postby WeepingDemons » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:06 pm

ciara wrote:
Sturps wrote:

It's not like the sign-ups are going to be a huge surprise (Watch me get first spot in the backups) :|

Also, yeah. Weekend signups will be nice :)
WeepingDemons
[Forum Mafia IV] Winner
[Forum Mafia IV] Winner

Postby Santa07 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:24 pm

OKAY MY SUGGESTION: START THE SIGNUPS AT LIKE 7:00PM EST ON A SATURDAY

That way everyone gets their weekend, and for us aussies it's 9:00am on a sunday
Santa07
Christmas 2016 Winner
Christmas 2016 Winner

Postby TheThief » Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:21 am

M4xwell wrote:
ciara wrote:Oh, and a super late response, but Obi - you said you got suspicious when I framed M4x as Arsonist. The thing is - I legitimately thought he was Arsonist for a while. :lol:

I am known for, any role I am whether neutral or mafia or town, to be deceitful, even if i don't even try to be.

*ahem*
I think you mean I am.
Wait, I am always making myself look like I am a scummy role. XD
A gay man who appreciates the artistic value in innuendos and bad jokes.
TheThief
[Forum Mafia II] Winner
[Forum Mafia II] Winner

Postby Aeolian » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:15 am

Oh, in case it hasn't already been explained, we voted for Weeping cause that's what Obi's gut said. :lol:
Aeolian
[Forum Mafia IV] Winner
[Forum Mafia IV] Winner

Postby WeepingDemons » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:58 am

I didn't like the way BoomLay was playing the role of citizen. Ciara seemed nice enough to help me lynch him... almost.

Also, did we all skip over how ciara kind of acted like scum the entire game? (That is all of the citizen claimers in a nutshell)
WeepingDemons
[Forum Mafia IV] Winner
[Forum Mafia IV] Winner

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads