Game IV-B (Herps, Derps and Fails - Full Time! Mafia Win!)

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Who should have won?

Town
10%
Mafia
10%
Neutrals
24%
Draw, Everybody Loses!
57%

Total votes : 21

Re: Game IV-B (Day 4 - Damn it Rick!)

Postby Nellyfox » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:54 pm

If you want my opinion personally I was going to choose a side after tonight's kill if there is one. Right now, the only person I'm siding with is you. I'm curious to know what you think of this.
Something else that just occurred to me is that if we don't lynch arsonist today and they ignite tonight, they won't be tomorrow's lynch simply for the fact they'll be harmless that upcoming night.
Since we don't exactly know everyone's roles, I'm not sure about siding with the mafia immediately. But maybe you can counter that.
Nellyfox
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
[Forum Mafia V] Winner

Postby LordofFail » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:55 pm

Doobledore is whispering to Santa07
Santa07 is whispering to Nellyfox

I had some problems sending this whispers through, so if you suspect that you did not receive a whisper intended for you, please let me know ASAP and I will resend it.
"The Hardest Game to Win is a Won Game"

~~ Emanuel Lasker ~~

Mystery Link
LordofFail
[Forum Mafia I] Winner
[Forum Mafia I] Winner

Postby Nellyfox » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:02 pm

Just so people know I'm going to bed now.
I'll check this first thing I wake up.
Nellyfox
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
[Forum Mafia V] Winner

Postby Rickdaily12 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:03 pm

nellyfox wrote:If you want my opinion personally I was going to choose a side after tonight's kill if there is one. Right now, the only person I'm siding with is you. I'm curious to know what you think of this.
Something else that just occurred to me is that if we don't lynch arsonist today and they ignite tonight, they won't be tomorrow's lynch simply for the fact they'll be harmless that upcoming night.
Since we don't exactly know everyone's roles, I'm not sure about siding with the mafia immediately. But maybe you can counter that.

I want the Arsonist to ignite tonight, whoever this person ACTUALLY is.

Seriously, screw the mindgames, screw the "we must"s, screw the people trying to argue what Mafia, Town, or Arsonist needs to do. Right now, all three sides need to find a way to deal with each other in a way that satisfies us. And quite honestly... I'm not keen on a 4 mafia outcome tomorrow for a number of reasons.

Reason 1: Four Mafia. You start with three vests. I don't care how nice they are. This forces you and I to join them no matter what the hell they say.
Reason 2: The situation becomes clear. By removing the Arsonist now, Town must do X, Mafia must do Y, and we'll probably end up joining the Mafia AGAIN because we can lynch/kill Town faster during the day than Town can kill all four Mafia.
Reason 3: All three factions lose the most voting power if the Arsonist ignites. This forces all three sides to need us both, permanently.
Reason 4: We don't even know for certain who the Arsonist is, so why bother?

There is still actually a game to be played for everyone if we allow the Arsonist to live today. Yes, both ways we decide who wins in the end, but I prefer this more than us mutually gaining from joining a 4 man Mafia, than whoever plays the best at the end of the ignition. And I think your chances of survival are maximized when people's numbers are being stressed. I think the real deserving winner of this game, will win when their numbers are stressed. And I don't want to just declare a winner today. I want to see what other people will do to avoid their side losing.

None of this "guess who the Arsonist" crap anymore. Plus, I think people will care a hell of a lot less who Arsonist is after the ignition happens anyway.

Do you agree with me? If so, I want to talk about something more along the lines of you and your situation.
"Don't lie this is all so you could post Ace Attorney gifs and have it be relevant isn't it." ~Sarah Thorpe

Looking for guides? :D

Check out the LGBTAI+ Thread!

Rickdaily12
FM Awards: Town

Postby Santa07 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:04 pm

Doobie, I cannot agree with you more
Santa07
Christmas 2016 Winner
Christmas 2016 Winner

Postby Doobledore » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:08 pm

Ok, Rikk. Let's lynch Sturps then. Cmon, you want teh lulz. :lol:
Doobledore
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
[Forum Mafia V] Winner

Postby Rickdaily12 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:09 pm

I love that you went to bed JUST as I post back from work. :(

Sigh.

If we can find out who the Blackmailer is, I want them lynched. If we can't, I'll settle for Metrion. I don't want Mafia running around with THAT much influence on who everyone ends up voting, and I think I want to see Town regain that lost vote to the Blackmailer. The Blackmailer's power is stupid broken, if you ask me. It's the key reason why Town can't just search for the Arsonist at this point.

Frankly... I just want the blackmailer gone.
"Don't lie this is all so you could post Ace Attorney gifs and have it be relevant isn't it." ~Sarah Thorpe

Rickdaily12

Postby Santa07 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:10 pm

IDEA: We keep the rick avatars until rick sides with us. Or he can just side with us anyway because Rick's a nice person.
Santa07
Christmas 2016 Winner
Christmas 2016 Winner

Postby LeScraf » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:10 pm

...Rick is right.

Honestly, we can stop the "Guess The Arsonist" act and lynch guarenteed scum instead of Andi.
No matter what happens tonight, Town will be under stress. The only way to get Rick and Nelly on Town's side is to follow their lead.

Cut the shit, Town.
/unvote
/vote Grepar

This is who we should lynch.
LeScraf
Consigliere
Consigliere

Postby Santa07 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:12 pm

LeScraf wrote:...Rick is right.

Honestly, we can stop the "Guess The Arsonist" act and lynch guarenteed scum instead of Andi.
No matter what happens tonight, Town will be under stress. The only way to get Rick and Nelly on Town's side is to follow their lead.

Cut the shit, Town.
/unvote
/vote Grepar

This is who we should lynch.

u sure...?

ah meh, rick said it. rick is all knowing.

/vote Grepar
Santa07
Christmas 2016 Winner
Christmas 2016 Winner

Postby TheCow » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:14 pm

Is Rick a hive mind now?

/vote Grepar
gmv ._.
TheCow
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby Rickdaily12 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:14 pm

Actually, I'm opposed to Grepar's lynch. I'm fairly sure that Zero is the Consigliere, and that the Mafia are trying to conceal them from the Town. I could be wrong, and we won't know for sure... unless we have Santa interrogate Zero while we lynch Sturps, IF Town wants to entertain my idea that Zero is a member of the Mafia. (Sorry Metrion, but I doubt you're actually trying to help the Town right now by telling me blatantly that Zero is innocent.)

Grepar's high on my suspicion of being the actual Arsonist, so I want some harder concrete proof that he's not. LeScraf, looking over your night information again, can you tell me if you can spot anything that might tip us off to the Blackmailer's actual identity?

Starting with why Sturps had to frame himself... when he's already the Framer? :|

Could Sturps have been investigated?

Rickdaily12

Postby Doobledore » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:16 pm

Sweet. A lynch.

/unvote
/vote Grepar
Doobledore
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
[Forum Mafia V] Winner

Postby Arckas » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:16 pm

So when I say we need to lynch Greapr, everyone doesn't listen.
But when Rick say we need to lynch Grapr, everyone listens.
Ok then, sure!

Well I guess I can't complain too much. After all this MAY be the arsonist.
And if not, then we at least got mafia.

/lynch Greapr

Doobledore wrote:Sweet. A lynch.

/unvote
/vote Grepar

ARE YOU SERIOUS!
(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
Arckas
Vampire
Vampire

Postby Sturps » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:16 pm

TheCow wrote:Is Rick a hive mind now?

/vote Grepar
gmv ._.

Of course he is, because people always assume that he's right.
It'll be interesting to see whether his theories match fact.

#POSSIBILITIES PTSD Survivor.
Please wow with caution and at your own risk.
May or may not be insane.
Batteries not included.

Highest Overwatch SR: 3975 (S5)

Spoiler: ~~~ thE poSsIbiliTies aRe coMpLex ~~~
Sturps
Mafioso
Mafioso

Postby Santa07 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:17 pm

Rickdaily12 wrote:Actually, I'm opposed to Grepar's lynch. I'm fairly sure that Zero is the Consigliere, and that the Mafia are trying to conceal them from the Town. I could be wrong, and we won't know for sure... unless we have Santa interrogate Zero while we lynch Sturps, IF Town wants to entertain my idea that Zero is a member of the Mafia. (Sorry Metrion, but I doubt you're actually trying to help the Town right now by telling me blatantly that Zero is innocent.)

Grepar's high on my suspicion of being the actual Arsonist, so I want some harder concrete proof that he's not. LeScraf, looking over your night information again, can you tell me if you can spot anything that might tip us off to the Blackmailer's actual identity?

Starting with why Sturps had to frame himself... when he's already the Framer? :|

Speaking of which... can framers actually frame themself?

cause they couldn't in 3C
Santa07
Christmas 2016 Winner
Christmas 2016 Winner

Postby Rickdaily12 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:17 pm

I NEVER SAID TO LYNCH GREPAR!

I WANT TO CONTINUE DISCUSSION, MOST IMPORTANTLY WITH MY SURVIVOR! :evil:

Rickdaily12

Postby Arckas » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:18 pm

/unvote
Arckas
Vampire
Vampire

Postby Santa07 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:18 pm

/unvote

dont want to end the day
Santa07
Christmas 2016 Winner
Christmas 2016 Winner

Postby Sturps » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:18 pm

Santa07 wrote:
Rickdaily12 wrote:Actually, I'm opposed to Grepar's lynch. I'm fairly sure that Zero is the Consigliere, and that the Mafia are trying to conceal them from the Town. I could be wrong, and we won't know for sure... unless we have Santa interrogate Zero while we lynch Sturps, IF Town wants to entertain my idea that Zero is a member of the Mafia. (Sorry Metrion, but I doubt you're actually trying to help the Town right now by telling me blatantly that Zero is innocent.)

Any non-killing Mafia role can target anybody, including themselves and other Mafia members.

#POSSIBILITIES PTSD Survivor.
Please wow with caution and at your own risk.
May or may not be insane.
Batteries not included.

Highest Overwatch SR: 3975 (S5)

Spoiler: ~~~ thE poSsIbiliTies aRe coMpLex ~~~
Sturps
Mafioso
Mafioso

Postby Doobledore » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:19 pm

/unvote don't hurt meh rikk
Doobledore
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
[Forum Mafia V] Winner

Postby Nellyfox » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:19 pm

PC decided to do updates upon shut down so here I am on my phone.
Rick...I honestly do believe you are right about this. And honestly, in my notes I had Blue as blackmailer since it isn't Zero and those two were the only ones I didn't have roles for with remaining a ones being citizen and blackmailer.

ALSO WOW STOP POSTING THANKS ;__;
Nellyfox
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
[Forum Mafia V] Winner

Postby Arckas » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:19 pm

Santa07 wrote:

Its different for every host.
When I was in another one of LoF's games he allowed it, however Lynx/Obi's game did not.
Arckas
Vampire
Vampire

Postby Arckas » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:19 pm

Santa07 wrote:

Its different for every host.
When I was in another one of LoF's games he allowed it, however Lynx/Obi's game did not.
Arckas
Vampire
Vampire

Postby Santa07 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:19 pm

Sturps wrote:
Santa07 wrote:

Any non-killing Mafia role can target anybody, including themselves and other Mafia members.

wasn't like that in 3C... i know for sure cause I tried that
Santa07
Christmas 2016 Winner
Christmas 2016 Winner

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads