9C (MC) - Game Over - Perfect Mafia + Executioner Win

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: 9C (MC) - March Madness Mafia [Day 1 - Iggy is salty]

Postby James2 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:41 pm

PersianRugs wrote:Gonna call It a night, bye.

Hard claim please.
James2
Godfather
Godfather

Postby Rickdaily12 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:43 pm

James2 wrote:You don't have to trust my judgement. I trust my judgement, that is enough.

SIT DOWN.

Assuming you are telling us the truth, you are ONE PERSON in what is called a TEAM.

So no. There is not going to be any goddamn one man storms before Town really has the ability to organize themselves. Sit down, shut up, and guide us. You want to run your mouth off about yourself? Keep a diary. Until then, stay tight lipped.

I don't care if you don't want to. You're outnumbered 11 to 1, none of us clearly like what you just did, and WE ALL WIN TOGETHER. So, do us all a favor. Shut up. Let the other 8 scum decide what to do with you.

Stop giving them clues, ffs.
"Don't lie this is all so you could post Ace Attorney gifs and have it be relevant isn't it." ~Sarah Thorpe

Looking for guides? :D

Check out the LGBTAI+ Thread!

Rickdaily12
FM Awards: Town

Postby James2 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:44 pm

Rickdaily12 wrote:
James2 wrote:You don't have to trust my judgement. I trust my judgement, that is enough.

SIT DOWN.

Assuming you are telling us the truth, you are ONE PERSON in what is called a TEAM.

So no. There is not going to be any goddamn one man storms before Town really has the ability to organize themselves. Sit down, shut up, and guide us. You want to run your mouth off about yourself? Keep a diary. Until then, stay tight lipped.

I don't care if you don't want to. You're outnumbered 11 to 1, none of us clearly like what you just did, and WE ALL WIN TOGETHER. So, do us all a favor. Shut up. Let the other 8 scum decide what to do with you.

There's no I in team but there is in win.
James2
Godfather
Godfather

Postby Retterime » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:50 pm

James2 wrote:
RickDaily12 wrote:... Then explain it.
James2 wrote:Are you Mafia or neutral?

What does that have to do with anything?
if you see me around nowadays it's because i am beyond bored
Retterime
Investigator
Investigator

Postby James2 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:52 pm

Retterime wrote:
James2 wrote:
RickDaily12 wrote:... Then explain it.

What does that have to do with anything?

That comment was directed to Retral, not Rick.

I wanted to know what his alignment was.
James2
Godfather
Godfather

Postby Retterime » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:54 pm

James2 wrote:That comment was directed to Retral, not Rick.

I wanted to know what his alignment was.

Eh. I screwed up the formatting.
if you see me around nowadays it's because i am beyond bored
Retterime
Investigator
Investigator

Postby Rickdaily12 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:59 pm

Frankly, I'd recommend everyone just puts James in a box and just ignores him. :roll: We can't know if he's really Veteran or not. I wanted to explore what benefits a Scum!James would have in lying to us, and honestly, outside of Phantom or Shade, I'm not seeing much. I doubt this is the work of NE, NK, and Mafia. If I'm wrong, then we can punish him after a few phases once that becomes more evident.

And if James is just going to sit around in hysterics, there's no point feeding him. His voice is the wind. It's howling. We all see it's there.

So, to extend this metaphor, if we just acknowledge that it's windy, there's no point staying on this topic besides begging James to drop more clues. Until he can prove himself, I'd just ignore every scum read (without VERY good reasons) or role request he makes.

Any objections, or can we move on?
"Don't lie this is all so you could post Ace Attorney gifs and have it be relevant isn't it." ~Sarah Thorpe

Rickdaily12

Postby oliy » Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:02 pm

Sturps wrote:
oliy wrote:SCUM SPOTTED ALREADY
Reasons:
1) LoF is NEVER this serious day 1. Especially this early on, and still goes against it as town. I already think that he's trying to get towncread
2) WIFOM
3) Outing his plan if he was any town member, and for this not being outed in a Mafia chat already makes me think Neutral

1) Comparing people to their past games really isn't a logical basis for an alignment accusation.
2) Are you referring to LoF or James here?
3) What do you mean 'not being outed in a Mafia chat already'? And how does this make you think Neutral? I'm confused.

1) I know, that's why it's only one part :\ Meta isn't the 100% thing here, nor is it useless
2) LoF
3) LoF as Mafia would say this in the Mafia chat to allies, and I should separate that sentence better, add a pause after "chat."
James2 wrote:
LordofFail wrote:
James2 wrote:I'm the veteran.

Why do new players think that pulling gambits is a good idea?
Either you are a Citizen and you are baiting scum to kill you, or you are telling the truth and will try to alert tonight.

Either way, you arent being attacked tonight. Scum wont attack someone they think is Citizen this early in the game, so you just wont be attacked is all.

And god help you if you are any PR other then Veteran. You will be lynched faster then you can say "I'm innocent". Lynch all liars policy exists for a reason you know.

So I am giving you this one chance to retract your claim. Think about it and make the right tactical decision. Obviously I dont know your role so I cannot say right now what the right tactical move is, but at the end of the game I fully expect to see that you made the right choice.

You were the one who lost the game for town in Episode IX, right?

Rickdaily12 wrote:So? Can you explain what exactly you hope to gain from doing that?

Yes.

James pls tell us if it was a joke or not at least :\
Also, that was mainly stella, don't blame LoF
James2 wrote:
PersianRugs wrote:Gonna call It a night, bye.

Hard claim please.

James pls it's day 1 and there's no real reason to :\
James2 wrote:
Rickdaily12 wrote:

SIT DOWN.

There's no I in team but there is in win.

James, please support the town or I will turn into a town-aligned Witchsigliere and make a Vigilante shoot you tonight

@Rick Don't completely ignore it :\ Also, Shade is experimental so it isn't here, and I know it isn't an episode :\ TBH I'm getting a Jester vibe from James from the jokes he's making

Old Signature Stuff:

Spoiler:
Hi! I'm Eve the Eevee! Please give me a hug :3
You can also hurt/heal me here!

My Stuff
oliy
Vampire Hunter
Vampire Hunter

Postby RetralMega » Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:06 pm

[quote="James2"]Are you Mafia or neutral?

Town. Why do you suddenly scumread me? Will you give a reason, or just continue acting like a Jester?
RetralMega
Patron
Patron

Postby RetralMega » Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:07 pm

James2 wrote:Are you Mafia or neutral?

Fixed

Town. Why do you suddenly scumread me? Will you give a reason, or just continue acting like a Jester?[/quote]
RetralMega
Patron
Patron

Postby Rickdaily12 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:08 pm

Okay, I'll humor this. I'm not saying "don't take his hardclaim seriously", I'm saying "Accept that he did it, and let's just move on from it." So in the face of that, why should we not ignore him? Because, since we don't have a lynch today, I see how we have everything to lose, and nothing to gain, as James continues babbling like the unconfirmed psycho he's being.

Any more he talks about himself, we risk discovering if he really is telling the truth or not. I'm getting more of a Town vibe out of him hardclaiming Veteran. Neutral Scum becomes instant center of attention, which is just crazy levels of risks, and Mafia hasn't even discussed plans yet- they don't want to be targeted so early on either. So if he really is Town, do we really want to give the Scum an idea of what's really going on?

As well, if he isn't confirmed, he's not in any damn position to be demanding things from anyone.

If he refuses to stop shooting himself in the foot when everyone's telling him to, what gain do we get from letting him stay the center of attention?

Rickdaily12

Postby James2 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:10 pm

I just realized that the people here are way too awful for what I was trying to work.

I'm really an important role that isn't the veteran. I'd like all protectives to be on me tonight, also put a lookout on me. If there's a Jailor then they should jail me, I need to talk to them.
James2
Godfather
Godfather

Postby RetralMega » Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:13 pm

James2 wrote:I just realized that the people here are way too awful for what I was trying to work.

I'm really an important role that isn't the veteran. I'd like all protectives to be on me tonight, also put a lookout on me. If there's a Jailor then they should jail me, I need to talk to them.

... Oh my God, this is not Town of Salem. We should honestly lynch you tomorrow if you don't give us a reason not to.

P-edit: What do you mean about being serious then shitposting D2? It's still D1, for one. And two, I can do whatever the fuck I want. It's D1. I'll shitpost all I want.
RetralMega
Patron
Patron

Postby Rickdaily12 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:17 pm

...Or, ignore everything I said. Sure. Let's go with that one. James. Food for thought. Let's pretend you're the Mayor for a second.

There comes a point.

There comes a point where you're more useful after you're dead, if you have no freaking clue what you're doing. Instead of shitting on people when they try to stop you from pulling a REALLY BAD move, learn to listen.

A Mayor is not worth:

1 Town Investigative (Lookout)
1 Town Protective
1 Town Support (Transporter)
1 Town Power (Jailor or Retributionist)

possibly ALL of these actions on the same night because we have to put up with your crap when you just don't listen.

You are not the only player in this game, and when what you're doing is going to get all of us killed, AFTER admitting that you were lying- I almost don't mind the thought of you dying. One REALLY bad player is not worth keeping alive over a night action when better leaders are being told to sacrifice themselves for that one truly bad listener.

Just pointing that out. One player isn't everything, especially when you pull shit like that. You've already wasted much of my patience today, and the game hasn't even gone two hours. There is a point in time where one player in the Town is just better off dead.

I realize that this is harsh, but it's also pretty damn true. Cut your crap, NOW.

Rickdaily12

Postby James2 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:21 pm

What's a VI?

My gosh you're salty Rick,
James2
Godfather
Godfather

Postby Rickdaily12 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:23 pm

James2 wrote:What's a VI?

Exactly who are you referring to when you ask this? Who would be the VI here?

Rickdaily12

Postby James2 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:24 pm

Rickdaily12 wrote:

What's a VI?
James2
Godfather
Godfather

Postby oliy » Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:25 pm

Retral is anti-discussion in the above post, scummy to me
I like how Kirize points out Murat fencesitting and then fencesits about Rick :\
@Kirize #2) Read what he posted again :\ Mainly second line of what he said. I also think "You're not going to be killed tonight" could be a potential scumslip, new revelation
The second quote doesn't feel off to me in any way TBH
As for your comment on Rick's #2 *Cough* Persian *Cough* He's just establishing some things. Also, 1 should be something we all know

@James VI = Village idiot, Town member who looks scummy

Old Signature Stuff:

Spoiler:
Hi! I'm Eve the Eevee! Please give me a hug :3
You can also hurt/heal me here!

My Stuff
oliy
Vampire Hunter
Vampire Hunter

Postby Rickdaily12 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:26 pm

James2 wrote:
Rickdaily12 wrote:

What's a VI?

Village Idiot. Someone who usually gets lynched because they don't know what they're doing. At all.

Typically pointed out to prevent Town mislynches ("maybe he's not scum, just an idiot"), but a VI can be scum as well.

Rickdaily12

Postby Rickdaily12 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:37 pm

Kirize12 wrote:I agree with 1 completely, especially after the monstrosity that went on called 9A. (why didn't I go after cakey, just whyyyyyyyyyyyy)
2 throws me off a little. He's telling us what we all should know what to do.
Because clearly 3 matters and we have a D1 lynch. :roll:
Agreed with 4, that's ad hominem.

I'm not sure how I feel about Rick. On one hand it seems like he's trying to progress town discussion on Day 1 and milk it for all it's worth, which I agree in, as I find that we can often use D1 to establish gut reads and can use it to the best of our abilities rather than a memefest. On the other hand, I'm not very trusting of what he said. The rest of his post looked fine to me, but this part, especially points 2 and 3, throw me off.

Also, just to quickly address this, it's Day 1. Obligatory opening post, chiming in any thoughts and stances I have about crap just because. Not everyone here is an experienced player either (hell, even point 1 had be said because of people like James :roll: )

For example, saying that I prefer not lynching, right now when we don't have a lynch at all, is probably better when there's not exactly much else to talk about. What else do you suppose doing- besides introducing yourself- beyond giving James shit for what he did, basically?

Not everyone follows point 1, point 2, point 3, or point 4. I'm saying those now, so that, later on in the game, if someone pulls that crap, I have a post I can quote them as I yell at them some more for things you agree that "we should all know what to do."

Rickdaily12

Postby RetralMega » Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:38 pm

oliy wrote:Retral is anti-discussion in the above post, scummy to me
I like how Kirize points out Murat fencesitting and then fencesits about Rick :\
@Kirize #2) Read what he posted again :\ Mainly second line of what he said. I also think "You're not going to be killed tonight" could be a potential scumslip, new revelation
The second quote doesn't feel off to me in any way TBH
As for your comment on Rick's #2 *Cough* Persian *Cough* He's just establishing some things. Also, 1 should be something we all know

@James VI = Village idiot, Town member who looks scummy

What do you mean? Which post?
RetralMega
Patron
Patron

Postby Watt2015 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:38 pm

Shit didn't realize day started. Anyways, my only opinion on what I've read is salt, but it's all been covered by everyone before I got here.

Anyways it's 12:37 am so night
Favourite Quote:
Spoiler:
leeten wrote:Are you even an IC holy fuck you pandering pile of shit

You should probably click this.
Watt2015
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Kmenx » Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:41 pm

I hardclaim capo

James is basically the cow with less logic (way too less)

And he will probably (By probably i mean %90) stick to his hard claim
You can find me in discord at Disguiser#5127

Spoiler: My FM record:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Kmenx
Vigilante
Vigilante

Postby Rickdaily12 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:42 pm

/vote Kmenx

Seriously though, were you not reading when James took his hard claim back?

Rickdaily12

Postby Rickdaily12 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:44 pm

Wait a minute. Iggy, is the Day really 48 hours AND without a lynch?

Rickdaily12

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads