TFM18 | AoM: War of the Titans | Titans Win! (World Reborn)

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: TFM18 | AoM: War of the Titans | D2 (The Fall of the Sun

Postby deferentsheep » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:48 am

Swordsworth wrote:Neasans, opinion on Elastoid.

Elastoid, opinion on Cyantic.

Cyantic, opinion on Neasans.

Post haste!

jesus fucking christ dude just stop.
bound to the sky for eternity, the unbudging god is all-knowing, all-seeing
User avatar
deferentsheep
Disguiser
Disguiser
 
Posts: 1052
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:53 pm

Re: TFM18 | AoM: War of the Titans | D2 (The Fall of the Sun

Postby Swordsworth » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:51 am

I thought we were supposed to be progressive. :roll:

It's LyLo, deferent. I know you're town, so don't do this. There's two scum and one town in Elastoid, Cyantic, and Neasans, and unless you propose throwing us into a headlong grave, I recommend you let this game continue!
Spoiler: Somewhere beyond the sea
Somewhere waiting for me

S E N A T O R M E M E C H I N O
User avatar
Swordsworth
Patron
Patron
 
Posts: 1670
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:50 pm
Location: Sailing (UTC - 8)

Re: TFM18 | AoM: War of the Titans | D2 (The Fall of the Sun

Postby Swordsworth » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:54 am

Also, I didn't know you could read minds. Clearly, that's how you know for a fact I'm...what? "Textbook scumsworth?

Clearly shows you aren't looking at the right people. We were both on the same page of Met probably being scum. The fact remains that we were both wrong. Who are we dismissing? I saw you wrote down Elastoid as clearly town last night. With what we know now, is that even right?
Spoiler: Somewhere beyond the sea
Somewhere waiting for me

S E N A T O R M E M E C H I N O
User avatar
Swordsworth
Patron
Patron
 
Posts: 1670
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:50 pm
Location: Sailing (UTC - 8)

Re: TFM18 | AoM: War of the Titans | D2 (The Fall of the Sun

Postby Swordsworth » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:57 am

Deferent, who did you shoot? You said you couldn't shoot Met.
Spoiler: Somewhere beyond the sea
Somewhere waiting for me

S E N A T O R M E M E C H I N O
User avatar
Swordsworth
Patron
Patron
 
Posts: 1670
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:50 pm
Location: Sailing (UTC - 8)

Re: TFM18 | AoM: War of the Titans | D2 (The Fall of the Sun

Postby Cyantic » Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:00 am

It doesn't matter, Swords. It doesn't fucking matter. We're waiting for this bloody clock to tick down now. I can't do shit with four votes on me, and that's it. Elastoid/Neasans win. Congratulations, ahead of time by the way.
Spoiler: Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Cyantic
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
 
Posts: 601
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:36 pm

Re: TFM18 | AoM: War of the Titans | D2 (The Fall of the Sun

Postby Cyantic » Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:03 am

Look. If you give me a case - not whatever broken logic that I've already worked through with Elastoid and Neasans then I'll respond. Otherwise just leave me be.
Spoiler: Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Cyantic
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
 
Posts: 601
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:36 pm

Re: TFM18 | AoM: War of the Titans | D2 (The Fall of the Sun

Postby deferentsheep » Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:04 am

Swordsworth wrote:Deferent, who did you shoot? You said you couldn't shoot Met.

hmmmmmm, that sounds like a lie. what reason could i possibly have had to tell you a lie?

cyan its ez just appeal to emotion i townread neasans for it so its freelo amirite
bound to the sky for eternity, the unbudging god is all-knowing, all-seeing
User avatar
deferentsheep
Disguiser
Disguiser
 
Posts: 1052
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:53 pm

Re: TFM18 | AoM: War of the Titans | D2 (The Fall of the Sun

Postby Swordsworth » Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:05 am

Swordsworth wrote:
Swordsworth wrote:Town - VonAntarctic - Loki/Citizen
Town - Metrion - Ra/Citizen
Town - TheCow - Apollo/Oracle(?)
Town - Swordsworth - Hermes/Messenger
Town - deferentsheep - ???/Vigilante
Town - RetralMega - Hades/Link

^That's what I know for a fact.

Unknowns:
Neasans - Osiris/Stump
Cyantic - Heimdall/1shotunprotectablesheriff with a red on Neasans
Elastoid - Anubis/???

Two of these three are scum.


Fixed.


Deferent, please tell me you have more than 1 shot. ;-;

Elastoid, you believe Neasans so fast....why?
Spoiler: Somewhere beyond the sea
Somewhere waiting for me

S E N A T O R M E M E C H I N O
User avatar
Swordsworth
Patron
Patron
 
Posts: 1670
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:50 pm
Location: Sailing (UTC - 8)

Re: TFM18 | AoM: War of the Titans | D2 (The Fall of the Sun

Postby Cyantic » Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:06 am

"Don't lynch me and I'll go on a ruthless killing spree!"

Yeah, I'm thinking this one'll work.
Spoiler: Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Cyantic
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
 
Posts: 601
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:36 pm

Re: TFM18 | AoM: War of the Titans | D2 (The Fall of the Sun

Postby Swordsworth » Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:06 am

Also, why don't you tell us what "Weighing of the Heart" does?
Spoiler: Somewhere beyond the sea
Somewhere waiting for me

S E N A T O R M E M E C H I N O
User avatar
Swordsworth
Patron
Patron
 
Posts: 1670
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:50 pm
Location: Sailing (UTC - 8)

Re: TFM18 | AoM: War of the Titans | D2 (The Fall of the Sun

Postby Elastoid » Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:11 am

Swordsworth wrote:Also, why don't you tell us what "Weighing of the Heart" does?

I did.

It does FUCK ALL. I even had to RE-message Arc to be like "what the fuck does that mean? Am I Cop?" And he's like, "No, you're Citizen." "So, like, what does this Weighing of the heart mean? Nothing?" and he's like "You're right it means nothing."

This is why I 1) doubted Von could be Citizen while also Major god, and 2) doubted Von was Citizen without an ability with a name.

It's possible his ability HAS a name (and does nothing) similar to mine, and he just didn't post it. Or it's possible that I've also been given inconsistent flavor because THIS GAME SUCKS.

Def, what about Retral? Are we believing him as well? Since apparently the only way to read these people is to know WHICH VERSION of scummy they are, I'm just going to try to pick you brain here.
User avatar
Elastoid
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 494
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:18 am

Re: TFM18 | AoM: War of the Titans | D2 (The Fall of the Sun

Postby Swordsworth » Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:14 am

Town - VonAntarctic - Loki/Citizen
Town - Metrion - Ra/Citizen
Town - TheCow - Apollo/Oracle(?)
Town - Swordsworth - Hermes/Messenger
Town - deferentsheep - ???/Vigilante
Town - RetralMega - Hades/Link

^That's what I know for a fact.

Unknowns:
Neasans - Osiris/Stump
Cyantic - Heimdall/1shotunprotectablesheriff with a red on Neasans
Elastoid - Anubis/Citizen

Two of these three are scum.

And after all of this, you attest the only investigative claims are scum, Elastoid?
Spoiler: Somewhere beyond the sea
Somewhere waiting for me

S E N A T O R M E M E C H I N O
User avatar
Swordsworth
Patron
Patron
 
Posts: 1670
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:50 pm
Location: Sailing (UTC - 8)

Re: TFM18 | AoM: War of the Titans | D2 (The Fall of the Sun

Postby Swordsworth » Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:15 am

And the only protective claim too, apparently.
Spoiler: Somewhere beyond the sea
Somewhere waiting for me

S E N A T O R M E M E C H I N O
User avatar
Swordsworth
Patron
Patron
 
Posts: 1670
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:50 pm
Location: Sailing (UTC - 8)

Re: TFM18 | AoM: War of the Titans | D2 (The Fall of the Sun

Postby Swordsworth » Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:16 am

/vote Elastoid
Spoiler: Somewhere beyond the sea
Somewhere waiting for me

S E N A T O R M E M E C H I N O
User avatar
Swordsworth
Patron
Patron
 
Posts: 1670
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:50 pm
Location: Sailing (UTC - 8)

Re: TFM18 | AoM: War of the Titans | D2 (The Fall of the Sun

Postby Cyantic » Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:21 am

Swordsworth wrote:/vote Elastoid


Vote of the ages, everybody.
Spoiler: Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Cyantic
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
 
Posts: 601
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:36 pm

Re: TFM18 | AoM: War of the Titans | D2 (The Fall of the Sun

Postby Swordsworth » Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:24 am

Given that Elastoid suspects two of the only claimants of mandatory subalignments(Retral and Cyantic), it is safe to say:
Spoiler: Town - VonAntarctic - Loki/Citizen
Town - Metrion - Ra/Citizen
Town - TheCow - Apollo/Oracle(?)
Town - Swordsworth - Hermes/Messenger
Town - deferentsheep - ???/Vigilante
Town - RetralMega - Hades/Link
Town - Cyantic - Heimdall/1shotunprotectablesheriff

Mafia - Neasans - Osiris/"Stump"
Mafia - Elastoid - Anubis/"Citizen"


Game solved.
Spoiler: Somewhere beyond the sea
Somewhere waiting for me

S E N A T O R M E M E C H I N O
User avatar
Swordsworth
Patron
Patron
 
Posts: 1670
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:50 pm
Location: Sailing (UTC - 8)

Re: TFM18 | AoM: War of the Titans | D2 (The Fall of the Sun

Postby Swordsworth » Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:30 am

Spoiler: Town Investigative - Cyantic
Town Protective - RetralMega
Town Killing - Deferentsheep
Town Support - Swordsworth
Random Town - TheCow
Citizen - VonAntarctic
Citizen - Metrion


There's only so many ways to represent the same thing. But the fact remains that it's still right. Elastoid proposes that Cyantix and I are mafia? Then the town starts the game with no Town Investigative and no Town Support(although one could argue that'd be Cow). However, it can't be Cow, because that'd mean Neasans is Mafia. If Neasans and Elastoid aren't mafia, there's a disproportionate amount of Citizens for a mafia investigative to exist. Since we also came to a consensus that Mafia probably weren't given fakeclaims either(the game is too small), this means that Cyantic and I cannot have falsified our claims themselves. Additionally, the lack of CCs proves this.
Spoiler: Somewhere beyond the sea
Somewhere waiting for me

S E N A T O R M E M E C H I N O
User avatar
Swordsworth
Patron
Patron
 
Posts: 1670
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:50 pm
Location: Sailing (UTC - 8)

Re: TFM18 | AoM: War of the Titans | D2 (The Fall of the Sun

Postby Elastoid » Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:06 am

Swordsworth wrote: Spoiler: Town Investigative - Cyantic
Town Protective - RetralMega
Town Killing - Deferentsheep
Town Support - Swordsworth
Random Town - TheCow
Citizen - VonAntarctic
Citizen - Metrion


There's only so many ways to represent the same thing. But the fact remains that it's still right. Elastoid proposes that Cyantix and I are mafia? Then the town starts the game with no Town Investigative and no Town Support(although one could argue that'd be Cow). However, it can't be Cow, because that'd mean Neasans is Mafia. If Neasans and Elastoid aren't mafia, there's a disproportionate amount of Citizens for a mafia investigative to exist. Since we also came to a consensus that Mafia probably weren't given fakeclaims either(the game is too small), this means that Cyantic and I cannot have falsified our claims themselves. Additionally, the lack of CCs proves this.

So your argument is that the initial setup was 7v2 with that many town power roles? LOL
User avatar
Elastoid
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 494
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:18 am

Re: TFM18 | AoM: War of the Titans | D2 (The Fall of the Sun

Postby Cyantic » Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:08 am

It's also not hard evidence. I've personally shared with him a lot of terrible, torturous things to do to a player. And that's just me.
Spoiler: Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Cyantic
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
 
Posts: 601
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:36 pm

Re: TFM18 | AoM: War of the Titans | D2 (The Fall of the Sun

Postby Elastoid » Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:12 am

So what I know for a FACT is there were three Citizens. I also assume definitely that there is a TK, and Def is the only claim there for some crazy reason (a counterclaim would have been a good idea, guys).

Incidentally, if I WERE mafia, counterclaiming TK would have absolutely been the way to go, since I clearly wanted to lynch Met. Rereading my posts knowing that I'm Anubis (minor god) a Citizen with a useless ability, makes my questioning of Von clearly sensible. Also, I repeatedly tried to get more information from him while his lynch was already assured.

Anyway, seems defending myself is unnecessary. I'm waiting on another piece of information before I have much more to add.
User avatar
Elastoid
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 494
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:18 am

Re: TFM18 | AoM: War of the Titans | D2 (The Fall of the Sun

Postby Elastoid » Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:13 am

Cyantic wrote:Look. If you give me a case - not whatever broken logic that I've already worked through with Elastoid and Neasans then I'll respond. Otherwise just leave me be.

PoE.

I honestly think you played a really good game but with Cow and Met dead, and Def the only one claiming Vig, there's not a whole lot of other players who could be scum. I mean, except Neasans. There's still a chance I switch to Neasans, because if she's scum, that means the only people dumber than she is are the people who came out of this believing her. Or I guess you could argue that Retral is scum.

Since you've made no Retral argument and your Neasans argument puts me as scum with her, it's hard NOT to conclude you're evil.
User avatar
Elastoid
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 494
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:18 am

Re: TFM18 | AoM: War of the Titans | D2 (The Fall of the Sun

Postby deferentsheep » Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:55 am

Swordsworth wrote:Deferent, please tell me you have more than 1 shot. ;-;

i got 99 us patents but getting rolefished ain't one
bound to the sky for eternity, the unbudging god is all-knowing, all-seeing
User avatar
deferentsheep
Disguiser
Disguiser
 
Posts: 1052
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:53 pm

Re: TFM18 | AoM: War of the Titans | D2 (The Fall of the Sun

Postby deferentsheep » Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:56 am

two obvscum townread each other kk i mean you could at least try
bound to the sky for eternity, the unbudging god is all-knowing, all-seeing
User avatar
deferentsheep
Disguiser
Disguiser
 
Posts: 1052
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:53 pm

Re: TFM18 | AoM: War of the Titans | D2 (The Fall of the Sun

Postby Swordsworth » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:30 am

Deferent stop ignoring the proof that's right in front of you

Elastoid, you can explain your actions. Sure. You can't explain that if you and Neasans are town, this game was unbalanced and broken from the beginning, considering additionally that there's no Neutral.
Spoiler: Somewhere beyond the sea
Somewhere waiting for me

S E N A T O R M E M E C H I N O
User avatar
Swordsworth
Patron
Patron
 
Posts: 1670
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:50 pm
Location: Sailing (UTC - 8)

Re: TFM18 | AoM: War of the Titans | D2 (The Fall of the Sun

Postby Swordsworth » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:37 am

Elastoid wrote:So your argument is that the initial setup was 7v2 with that many town power roles? LOL


Are you paying attention? The (only) Investigative claimant is a 1-shot! Deferent may only have 1 shot as well! The people who literally cannot fit into this town list due to common sense are you and Neasans.
Spoiler: Somewhere beyond the sea
Somewhere waiting for me

S E N A T O R M E M E C H I N O
User avatar
Swordsworth
Patron
Patron
 
Posts: 1670
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:50 pm
Location: Sailing (UTC - 8)

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests