TFM18 | AoM: War of the Titans | Titans Win! (World Reborn)

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Metrion, FM Game Moderators

Re: TFM18 | AoM: War of the Titans | D1 (Mount Olympus)

Postby Elastoid » Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:07 am

Here I'll give you a hint -- if you have 100 dollars and some bitch ass ho takes away 90%, how much do you have left?

Do you have $90 left?
User avatar
Elastoid
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 494
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:18 am

Re: TFM18 | AoM: War of the Titans | D1 (Mount Olympus)

Postby Swordsworth » Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:08 am

Does. It. Matter?
Spoiler: Image

Somewhere beyond the sea
Somewhere waiting for me
S E N A T O R M E M E C H I N O
User avatar
Swordsworth
Patron
Patron
 
Posts: 1664
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:50 pm
Location: Sailing (UTC - 8)

Re: TFM18 | AoM: War of the Titans | D1 (Mount Olympus)

Postby Elastoid » Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:12 am

Swordsworth wrote:Does. It. Matter?

Not in the slightest. Pretty much the very definition of the shit post.
User avatar
Elastoid
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 494
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:18 am

Re: TFM18 | AoM: War of the Titans | D1 (Mount Olympus)

Postby VonAntarctic » Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:37 am

Cyantic wrote:I have no clue what the fuck is going on in like anyone here's heads.

This.

Elastoid wrote:And Von, if you are town (which again, I don't believe), you can help your case by answering this question: What's your power?

To clarify, I know you've already stated you are citizen. I'm saying, re-look at your rolecard, clarify what you mean by "essentially" a citizen, and tell me what your power on your rolecard is. Paraphrasing, of course, so no, I'm not asking you to modkill. But try to be specific because there IS a correct answer that I'm looking for. And yes, this may be a trick question.

I have the same power as someone without any ability. My only passive ability on the rolecard I have only tells me that I am a Citizen, through flavour and different wording.

There is no better answer, since in all cases you can say I'm lying (even if to a degree), so I'm telling you what is on my rolecard.

Take it as you wish.

Elastoid v Neasans, I don't think Elastoid is scum, nor Neasans looks scum in that fight of arguments. Mainly because Elastoid's theory is just faulty and you still do not realize this, and Neasans is looking honest - also, their questions, wheter you'd like it or not, were much more valid than yours. However I don't belive that a scum role would stretch out a stupid theory so far, when it gets only blame and suspicion (to a small degree) on them.

At this point, I'm sure Cow is just playing like in ASG2. Partly scummy, but there is alot of posts that are actually pro-Town when looked at from the right angle. Yes, I'm talking about those posts that gauge reaction, I belive Cow is Town because he's doing the same he did in ASG2 (eventhough that got him lynched). I read Cow as Town.

deferent is deferent.. -sighs-
Yet, I think killing deferent is a bad idea. He's just Cowbln 2.0.

Also the maths shitposts. lel.
R.I.P 2015

and

Welcome 2016.
User avatar
VonAntarctic
[Forum Mafia VIII] Winner
[Forum Mafia VIII] Winner
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:20 am
Location: That's none of your buisiness. (+1:00 GMT)

Re: TFM18 | AoM: War of the Titans | D1 (Mount Olympus)

Postby VonAntarctic » Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:38 am

I want you to look at everyone who jumped on me when I'll flip Town. The reactions and discussion I have created (by my stupidity) should not go in vain.
R.I.P 2015

and

Welcome 2016.
User avatar
VonAntarctic
[Forum Mafia VIII] Winner
[Forum Mafia VIII] Winner
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:20 am
Location: That's none of your buisiness. (+1:00 GMT)

Re: TFM18 | AoM: War of the Titans | D1 (Mount Olympus)

Postby RetralMega » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:20 am

Elastoid wrote:Here I'll give you a hint -- if you have 100 dollars and some bitch ass ho takes away 90%, how much do you have left?

Do you have $90 left?

No, that makes no sense. Put it this way. 50% of something is half. Half of 9 is 4.5. You're saying that 1% = 2.5. If so, 100% of 100 would be 250 which is literally impossible.

I know simple elementary school math.
User avatar
RetralMega
Patron
Patron
 
Posts: 5693
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:59 am
Location: Smallville, Kansas

Re: TFM18 | AoM: War of the Titans | D1 (Mount Olympus)

Postby RetralMega » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:22 am

Elastoid wrote:9 - 51% does not equal 4.59. If I'm wrong, modkill me.


Waiting for him to be modkilled. <3
User avatar
RetralMega
Patron
Patron
 
Posts: 5693
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:59 am
Location: Smallville, Kansas

Re: TFM18 | AoM: War of the Titans | D1 (Mount Olympus)

Postby Elastoid » Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:37 am

RetralMega wrote:
Elastoid wrote:9 - 51% does not equal 4.59. If I'm wrong, modkill me.


Waiting for him to be modkilled. <3


Go into google. Type "9 - 51%."

I'll wait.
User avatar
Elastoid
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 494
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:18 am

Re: TFM18 | AoM: War of the Titans | D1 (Mount Olympus)

Postby deferentsheep » Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:27 am

rektralmega
bound to the sky for eternity, the unbudging god is all-knowing, all-seeing
User avatar
deferentsheep
Disguiser
Disguiser
 
Posts: 1052
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:53 pm

Re: TFM18 | AoM: War of the Titans | D1 (Mount Olympus)

Postby Elastoid » Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:29 am

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Tr3ovTnPP1

So because Swords and def have said Neasans must be town, I have to consider the possibility, and here's what I came up with: I genuinely don't want Neasans to be town. I WANT her to be scum. And once I realized that about myself, and WHY I want her to be scum, I realized why everything she says is so goddamned infuriating. So I'm going to try to level with her.

Neasans, your oft-repeated argument that you weren't lying about the message is an appeal to respect -- you want me to acknowledge that you're not an idiot, and because you're not an idiot, you must not have made that idiot play. But the reason I want SO BADLY for you to be scum is that's the only way I can even partially respect the way you've played this.
When accused, you did three VERY scummy things. You flailed around with appeals to emotion, ad hominems and other fallacies, you made SEVERAL excuses for why you shouldn't be held accountable for the things you said, and you turned around and accused your accusers of being scum for calling you out. Just a few examples:

Neasans wrote:It's been 24 hours and I'm focusing on class, really feel like complaining that I haven't pushed much?

And Retral was outright contradicting himself, so fucking fite me.

Neasans wrote: My apologies, my self-watching-during-the-day abilities sadly died back in 2012.

Neasans wrote:read you scumlord

Neasans wrote:jesus lrn 2 reed

im afraid my basic super-powers of identifying messengers are a little bit tinily rusty

Neasans wrote:Also about saying I haven't addressed anyone you should take into consideration that I'm simply not comfortable with really doing much when not in my comfort environment of being rested + laptop so fite me until I get those two

Neasans wrote:k then scumlord


When someone says, "if my read is wrong, suggest another possible one," acting like they're demanding the impossible is scummy fucking behavior. Calling them "scumlord" for it is scummy fucking behavior. Making excuses like you're drunk, you're tired, you don't have your laptop or you're just naturally a bitch... doesn't make it less scummy. In fact, your demand to NOT be held accountable... is scummy fucking behavior.

If someone else behaved like you did, you would respond thinking they were scum. You would cry for their lynch. And yet, when people raise questions, you shout that THEY must be scum for even doubting your pristine character:
Neasans wrote:
TheCow wrote:/vote nes
literally can't be town


Oh, my, you're in for some fun if this goes through. Considering how you will see I am town and you will have quite the bill to deal with afterwards. Just a heads-up that if I am lynched today, I will dedicate the rest of my everything to proving you are nothing but scum.

You and Elastoid both, claiming I am lying, with your arguments that are nothing but pure bullshit.

So I'll have you know this is literally the stupidest mislynch you could have chosen to try to push out of all the green gods in this game rofl lmao :P

Intent on keeping my vote in place of the time being.


This is pretty much exactly the same thing that Retral did in that NFM game -- act scummy, get butthurt and declare that if you get lynched, it's the fault of everyone else. That's a retarded way to behave. I'd be calling him out for that shit, but he didn't make an argument that relies solely on respect for his intelligence. I mean, I've got a quote in the last few hours of Retral saying he thinks half of 9 might be 6, but to his credit, Retral isn't going around yelling "I can't believe people don't have more respect for my goddamned genius!" In comparison to what you've done here, he's fucking Socrates, because Socrates knew that he knew nothing.

But again, you act scummy as fuck, and somehow anyone who thinks you might be scum is at fault here. That's a really shitty appeal to emotion -- if you act like scum, and people lynch you for being scum, it's because you're bad.

Neasans wrote:
Von wrote:Neasans is flailing because she simply is playing like that no matter of alignment


all hail, person/god with a brain


So here you are, saying Von's the only smart one for knowing that "scummy" is your default setting.

If your general approach to this game is to always act like a fucking cornered dog whenever anyone questions your motives, to respond with ad hominem attacks and logical fallacies, and then think that by posting the most and shouting the loudest with the most aggressive spelling of "fite me," then you are bad. You are expecting that others are going to be better players than you, and skillful enough to recognize that despite your incredibly suspicious behavior, you're not necessarily evil.

In short, you are expecting others to carry you despite your bad play.

I recognize that you are an experienced player, so my options are to either assume that you literally do not realize that shouting aggressive, angry bullshit at the top of your voice is suspicious, even as you suspect others for doing the same thing, to the point where you genuinely believe that anyone with the audacity to hold you accountable for the idiot shit you say must be scum of the highest order, OR I can assume that you're scum yourself, trying to obscure the issue with a disorganized, albeit apparently marginally effective defense.

So tell me, which one would you rather I believe about you?
User avatar
Elastoid
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 494
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:18 am

Re: TFM18 | AoM: War of the Titans | D1 (Mount Olympus)

Postby Elastoid » Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:37 am

VonAntarctic wrote:I have the same power as someone without any ability. My only passive ability on the rolecard I have only tells me that I am a Citizen, through flavour and different wording.

I need more. What's your ability say?

I don't understand why "paraphrase" is so goddamned hard. Here's an example:

Neither of us is unfamiliar with the concept of love. We're both aware of the rules. I'm thinking of a complete commitment, and I don't think any other man is offering the same. I'm just trying to communicate my feelings, to help you understand I won't ever give you up. I won't disappoint you, I won't stray and leave you alone. I won't cause you tears, I won't leave, and I won't cause you pain by being false.

Note that EVERY DETAIL WAS CONTAINED DESPITE THE DIFFERENT WORDING. What I wrote just there is in my own words. The ideas are not mine, but no one would call it a direct quote.

Now, you try. Read your rolecard.

I don't understand why you're willing to state your role, but unwilling to speak to flavor.
User avatar
Elastoid
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 494
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:18 am

Re: TFM18 | AoM: War of the Titans | D1 (Mount Olympus)

Postby Elastoid » Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:39 am

Also as an FYI I'm wasted right now and not using it as an excuse:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1qEJ7MqFO6p
User avatar
Elastoid
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 494
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:18 am

Re: TFM18 | AoM: War of the Titans | D1 (Mount Olympus)

Postby VonAntarctic » Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:09 am

Elastoid wrote:
VonAntarctic wrote:I have the same power as someone without any ability. My only passive ability on the rolecard I have only tells me that I am a Citizen, through flavour and different wording.

I need more. What's your ability say?

Just FYI, why do you need this?

The flavour has absolutely no impact and is purely cosmetic.

I'll not answer before getting your answer.

Also you didn't ask for flavour whatsover, or atleast that's what I seem to read from your first question.

Elastoid wrote:So because Swords and def have said Neasans must be town, I have to consider the possibility, and here's what I came up with: I genuinely don't want Neasans to be town. I WANT her to be scum. And once I realized that about myself, and WHY I want her to be scum, I realized why everything she says is so goddamned infuriating. So I'm going to try to level with her.

This effectively makes your statements biased, as you are going to stretch it so that she will always appear as scum whenever you post. It's also obviously supported by your claim of realizing that all she says looks infurating to you.
R.I.P 2015

and

Welcome 2016.
User avatar
VonAntarctic
[Forum Mafia VIII] Winner
[Forum Mafia VIII] Winner
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:20 am
Location: That's none of your buisiness. (+1:00 GMT)

Re: TFM18 | AoM: War of the Titans | D1 (Mount Olympus)

Postby deferentsheep » Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:22 am

i would pressure people into hammering round about now but apparently it doesn't work that way
bound to the sky for eternity, the unbudging god is all-knowing, all-seeing
User avatar
deferentsheep
Disguiser
Disguiser
 
Posts: 1052
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:53 pm

Re: TFM18 | AoM: War of the Titans | D1 (Mount Olympus)

Postby Elastoid » Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:15 am

VonAntarctic wrote:
Elastoid wrote:
VonAntarctic wrote:I have the same power as someone without any ability. My only passive ability on the rolecard I have only tells me that I am a Citizen, through flavour and different wording.

I need more. What's your ability say?

Just FYI, why do you need this?

The flavour has absolutely no impact and is purely cosmetic.

I'll not answer before getting your answer.

Also you didn't ask for flavour whatsover, or atleast that's what I seem to read from your first question.


I have reason to believe that you're lying about your role. I mean, considering my vote is already on you, obviously I don't trust you. That said, it's feasible you could come up with a satisfactory answer that would bump you down the scum priority list.

VonAntarctic wrote:
Elastoid wrote:So because Swords and def have said Neasans must be town, I have to consider the possibility, and here's what I came up with: I genuinely don't want Neasans to be town. I WANT her to be scum. And once I realized that about myself, and WHY I want her to be scum, I realized why everything she says is so goddamned infuriating. So I'm going to try to level with her.

This effectively makes your statements biased, as you are going to stretch it so that she will always appear as scum whenever you post. It's also obviously supported by your claim of realizing that all she says looks infurating to you.


No shit? But again, the reason I want her to be scum is because it's that or she's just playing really terribly.

I mean, you posted saying "oh she's always flailing around like this." Fine -- do you not think that should someone else (say, me) act like she did, they would be lynched?

So in other words, she's jumping up and down, inviting a mislynch and blaming everyone else for not seeing that she ALWAYS plays this bad. Meanwhile adopting a tone of condescension. So are you townreading her because her actions are NOT inherently scummy, or because they ARE, but in ways that are present even when she's town, thus making them null tells?
User avatar
Elastoid
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 494
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:18 am

Re: TFM18 | AoM: War of the Titans | D1 (Mount Olympus)

Postby Elastoid » Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:17 am

deferentsheep wrote:i would pressure people into hammering round about now but apparently it doesn't work that way

Talk to me about Met while we're waiting.

Also, with respect to Von, whom I do not expect to flip town -- what would your read be if he did?
User avatar
Elastoid
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 494
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:18 am

Re: TFM18 | AoM: War of the Titans | D1 (Mount Olympus)

Postby VonAntarctic » Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:22 am

Elastoid wrote:I have reason to believe that you're lying about your role. I mean, considering my vote is already on you, obviously I don't trust you. That said, it's feasible you could come up with a satisfactory answer that would bump you down the scum priority list.


No, it's not feasible, atleast in the situation I am. EVERYTHING I can say can be taken as a lie, there is no correct or wrong or satsifactory answer because it's obviously a trick question. And not answering it is not an option. Needless to say, no shit you don't trust me.

I'll paraphrase my flavour text anyways, eventhough it's COMPLETELY POINTLESS as I told you: Even as the god of deception and lies and fire, I have no idea about the manipulation that Titans perform. Thus I must use my intelligence to prevent a Ragnarok (in norse mythology, the end of the world, final battle between the good and evil, battle between gods) from happening.

Needless to say, I'm failing that right now.

Elastoid wrote:No shit? But again, the reason I want her to be scum is because it's that or she's just playing really terribly.

I mean, you posted saying "oh she's always flailing around like this." Fine -- do you not think that should someone else (say, me) act like she did, they would be lynched?

So in other words, she's jumping up and down, inviting a mislynch and blaming everyone else for not seeing that she ALWAYS plays this bad. Meanwhile adopting a tone of condescension. So are you townreading her because her actions are NOT inherently scummy, or because they ARE, but in ways that are present even when she's town, thus making them null tells?


You are seeing her (Neasans) flailing as alignment indicative eventhough it's not because if she would be Town, your little theory would fall apart. You even acknowledge the fact you are biased, confirming it.

To your second point, yes - because it's a meta read. I thought you'd be clever enough to use that.

I'm Townreading her because her actions are not inherently scummy, not in her case. Say that about someone like Animate, I'd be immediatly suspicous. She is blaming people for stupid things too often to be alignment indicative.
R.I.P 2015

and

Welcome 2016.
User avatar
VonAntarctic
[Forum Mafia VIII] Winner
[Forum Mafia VIII] Winner
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:20 am
Location: That's none of your buisiness. (+1:00 GMT)

Re: TFM18 | AoM: War of the Titans | D1 (Mount Olympus)

Postby TheCow » Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:35 am

/vote von
User avatar
TheCow
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
 
Posts: 2335
Joined: Sun May 04, 2014 6:30 pm

Re: TFM18 | AoM: War of the Titans | D1 (Mount Olympus)

Postby Elastoid » Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:04 pm

VonAntarctic wrote:No, it's not feasible, atleast in the situation I am. EVERYTHING I can say can be taken as a lie, there is no correct or wrong or satsifactory answer because it's obviously a trick question. And not answering it is not an option. Needless to say, no shit you don't trust me.

I'll paraphrase my flavour text anyways, eventhough it's COMPLETELY POINTLESS as I told you: Even as the god of deception and lies and fire, I have no idea about the manipulation that Titans perform. Thus I must use my intelligence to prevent a Ragnarok (in norse mythology, the end of the world, final battle between the good and evil, battle between gods) from happening.

Needless to say, I'm failing that right now.


Does your ability have a name?

VonArctic wrote:You are seeing her (Neasans) flailing as alignment indicative eventhough it's not because if she would be Town, your little theory would fall apart. You even acknowledge the fact you are biased, confirming it.

To your second point, yes - because it's a meta read. I thought you'd be clever enough to use that.

I'm Townreading her because her actions are not inherently scummy, not in her case. Say that about someone like Animate, I'd be immediatly suspicous. She is blaming people for stupid things too often to be alignment indicative.


My little theory originated because of her flailing and anti-town behavior.

My thought process went like this:

1) What the hell does this mean? Why would a neutral send this message? Why would ANYONE send this message? This message MUST be at the beginning of the day, but Neasans says, no, it occurred DURING the day.
2) The best motive for this message is town -- they have the most to gain, unless mafia are 3 trying to throw off the scent. Cow said so, as well.
3) Why the hell is Neasans freaking out like that? That's sort of crazy. Cow's also got her cornered and seems to think she's scum, so players who know her and played with her before also seem to see her as scum.
4) If Neasans is scum, was the message a lie? If so, what purpose would it serve? The only purpose it could serve would be to help 3 mafia muddy the waters.
5) Reread thread looking for potential 3-mafia ties. Is there any consistency of message? Turns out there is.

So if Neasans isn't scum, yeah my whole theory falls apart, but I saw her flailing as alignment-indicative BEFORE any theory developed, and it was a natural progression from "If she's scum, we can't trust the message," to "Why would the message be a lie?"

The message also seemed fishy in its own right, for reasons I previously discussed. If Neasans actually got the message, she should learn to post ALL THE RELEVANT DETAILS, THE FIRST TIME, rather than appearing to adapt them to suit her purposes.

You thought I'd be clever enough? I say this again -- she's scum or she's a bad player. That goes double if the only way someone's supposed to NOT think she's scum is if they're familiar with her history, and as she'd already pointed out, I'd never played with her. So she should know that I, at least, would find her fishy, and yet her response was to declare that I must be the scummiest scum that ever did scum. She insisted that I was "blatantly lying" for calling her out.

To be clear -- her actions ARE inherently scummy. If it's a null tell with her, that's not because her actions aren't scummy, it's because she acts like scum even when she's town. That doesn't change that she's acting scummy.

Finally, if not you, and not her, then who? What have you got? If you're scum, you'll avoid making too many statements on other users because that would provide clues once you flipped scum. If you're town, you'll tell us as much as you can, because there are no wills and it may be your last chance to help us.
User avatar
Elastoid
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 494
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:18 am

Re: TFM18 | AoM: War of the Titans | D1 (Mount Olympus)

Postby Elastoid » Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:11 pm

OH HEY:

Day One begins! Day One will end at the 13th, 16:10 PM [EST], or when majority is reached.

Von is one away from hammer and I'd like an answer from him. I'm unvoting briefly to give him a few hours to answer my last two questions:

Elastoid wrote:Does your ability have a name?

Finally, if not you, and not her, then who? What have you got? If you're scum, you'll avoid making too many statements on other users because that would provide clues once you flipped scum. If you're town, you'll tell us as much as you can, because there are no wills and it may be your last chance to help us.


/unvote
Intent to revote in 6-7 hours, barring epic reversal from answers
User avatar
Elastoid
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 494
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:18 am

Re: TFM18 | AoM: War of the Titans | D1 (Mount Olympus)

Postby Swordsworth » Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:13 pm

I don't understand how plurality works, then.
Spoiler: Image

Somewhere beyond the sea
Somewhere waiting for me
S E N A T O R M E M E C H I N O
User avatar
Swordsworth
Patron
Patron
 
Posts: 1664
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:50 pm
Location: Sailing (UTC - 8)

Re: TFM18 | AoM: War of the Titans | D1 (Mount Olympus)

Postby Elastoid » Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:15 pm

Swordsworth wrote:I don't understand how plurality works, then.

At the end of the day, if there exist ANY votes, whoever has the most votes will be lynched.

If there is a tie, whoever reached that number of votes first will be lynched.

If there's a majority, then the day will end early.
User avatar
Elastoid
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 494
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:18 am

Re: TFM18 | AoM: War of the Titans | D1 (Mount Olympus)

Postby Swordsworth » Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:15 pm

Alright, makes sense.

Met, what do you think of all this?
Spoiler: Image

Somewhere beyond the sea
Somewhere waiting for me
S E N A T O R M E M E C H I N O
User avatar
Swordsworth
Patron
Patron
 
Posts: 1664
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:50 pm
Location: Sailing (UTC - 8)

Re: TFM18 | AoM: War of the Titans | D1 (Mount Olympus)

Postby Elastoid » Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:17 pm

Swords, you should take this time to make a case about Met, as well as to talk about possible scumbuddies of Von OR possible implications if Von doesn't flip scum.

Do you agree Von is our best lynch at present?
User avatar
Elastoid
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 494
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:18 am

Re: TFM18 | AoM: War of the Titans | D1 (Mount Olympus)

Postby Swordsworth » Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:18 pm

I'm a little busy at the moment. But I do agree that Von is the best lynch at this time.
Spoiler: Image

Somewhere beyond the sea
Somewhere waiting for me
S E N A T O R M E M E C H I N O
User avatar
Swordsworth
Patron
Patron
 
Posts: 1664
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:50 pm
Location: Sailing (UTC - 8)

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests