TFM18 | AoM: War of the Titans | Titans Win! (World Reborn)

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Metrion, FM Game Moderators

Re: TFM18 | AoM: War of the Titans | D1 (Mount Olympus)

Postby Neasans » Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:10 pm

my post is the one calling out your blatant lies so hush it
I will never forgive what you did. Nor can I forget.

But I will give you a chance.

-

FM History: 21-33-2 (I hate everyone)

Play a great text-based RPG with me!
User avatar
Neasans
Philanthropist
Philanthropist
 
Posts: 1493
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:54 am
Location: Back, *****es.

Re: TFM18 | AoM: War of the Titans | D1 (Mount Olympus)

Postby Neasans » Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:11 pm

Also, you act as if voting myself were a bad thing. Considering how it's a method of expressing things, I fail to see your point.
I will never forgive what you did. Nor can I forget.

But I will give you a chance.

-

FM History: 21-33-2 (I hate everyone)

Play a great text-based RPG with me!
User avatar
Neasans
Philanthropist
Philanthropist
 
Posts: 1493
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:54 am
Location: Back, *****es.

Re: TFM18 | AoM: War of the Titans | D1 (Mount Olympus)

Postby Neasans » Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:12 pm

Also, just saying, either during or after this game, when you find out for certain that the messenger is true, I hope you're ready to apologize for using an argument that downright relies on me being stupid.



and is no one reading my ultimatum or is it just conf scum over there

ah
I will never forgive what you did. Nor can I forget.

But I will give you a chance.

-

FM History: 21-33-2 (I hate everyone)

Play a great text-based RPG with me!
User avatar
Neasans
Philanthropist
Philanthropist
 
Posts: 1493
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:54 am
Location: Back, *****es.

Re: TFM18 | AoM: War of the Titans | D1 (Mount Olympus)

Postby Elastoid » Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:13 pm

Neasans wrote:my post is the one calling out your blatant lies so hush it

If you had a blatant lie, a single contradiction, ANYTHING, I invited you to state your line-one item.

You tl;dr your whole post as "You say I dismissed the notion that the messenger could be anything but neutral because I hand-wavingly dismissed the notions that they could be town or mafia. Didn't give reasoning, just said they probably aren't." I responded to that, your line-one item.

If you have a different "best" point, I'm super eager to hear it.
User avatar
Elastoid
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 494
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:18 am

Re: TFM18 | AoM: War of the Titans | D1 (Mount Olympus)

Postby Neasans » Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:14 pm

I do not do arguments as one-liners.
I will never forgive what you did. Nor can I forget.

But I will give you a chance.

-

FM History: 21-33-2 (I hate everyone)

Play a great text-based RPG with me!
User avatar
Neasans
Philanthropist
Philanthropist
 
Posts: 1493
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:54 am
Location: Back, *****es.

Re: TFM18 | AoM: War of the Titans | D1 (Mount Olympus)

Postby TheCow » Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:18 pm

Cy, Def join us
User avatar
TheCow
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
 
Posts: 2335
Joined: Sun May 04, 2014 6:30 pm

Re: TFM18 | AoM: War of the Titans | D1 (Mount Olympus)

Postby deferentsheep » Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:21 pm

this is super tvt

elastoid you just need to realize that your conspiracy theory is wrong. arc isn't going to put 3 mafia in a 9p game, those hypotehtical scum aren't going to fake existence of a neutral for no reason

try to read people individually, based on their tone and stances. usually, conspiracy theories are wrong and prevent you from making reads since you only focus on one thing

neasans just unvote oh my fucking god

pedit: no u
bound to the sky for eternity, the unbudging god is all-knowing, all-seeing
User avatar
deferentsheep
Disguiser
Disguiser
 
Posts: 1052
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:53 pm

Re: TFM18 | AoM: War of the Titans | D1 (Mount Olympus)

Postby RetralMega » Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:26 pm

My God, can we jusy lynch Cy? The Messenger is either him or Swords and I really don't think it would be Swords.
/unvote
/vote Cy
I'm tired of sitting here discussing pointless shit. We could lynch scum right now.
User avatar
RetralMega
Patron
Patron
 
Posts: 5693
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:59 am
Location: Smallville, Kansas

Re: TFM18 | AoM: War of the Titans | D1 (Mount Olympus)

Postby Elastoid » Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:27 pm

Neasans wrote:I do not do arguments as one-liners.

One-liner BONUS ROUND:


Neasans wrote:Friendly reminder of what my attitude towards your bullshit is:

http://tinyurl.com/jlho2r7

It says "You cannot use certain BBCodes: [img]." Why the hell not? Am I a second class citizen?
Neasans wrote:My IQ according to Cow and Elastoid = :maniac:

Neasans wrote:being a b*tchy memelord does not relate to flailing

Also, there is a thin line between panicking and being pissed at accusations of being a moron

Neasans wrote:So if you feel like spewing bullshit at least care to do so properly.

Neasans wrote:Reading is good for you, you should try it someday.

(This one is my favorite -- it's after quoting your own post that I've now dissected TWICE.)

As for my "assuming you're an idiot," you're going around making excuses for your flailing posts (you're drunk, you're a bitchy memelord). I COULD NOT assume you were a town without assuming you were just the BIGGEST idiot. Just godawful. Everything you do. You asked a question, in a sea of other questions and recriminations, then quoted it 20 minutes later saying time was up. If that's how you behave as town, yes, I do think you're an idiot.

At this point, assuming you're scum and made that message up is literally the nicest interpretation of events that I can come up with regarding your intelligence.
User avatar
Elastoid
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 494
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:18 am

Re: TFM18 | AoM: War of the Titans | D1 (Mount Olympus)

Postby Elastoid » Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:30 pm

deferentsheep wrote:this is super tvt

elastoid you just need to realize that your conspiracy theory is wrong. arc isn't going to put 3 mafia in a 9p game, those hypotehtical scum aren't going to fake existence of a neutral for no reason

try to read people individually, based on their tone and stances. usually, conspiracy theories are wrong and prevent you from making reads since you only focus on one thing

neasans just unvote oh my fucking god

pedit: no u

In the event that I'm wrong, something I do not stipulate, I'd still be finding the three of them scummy and be more than willing to vote any of them. If you hardcore think Neasans is town, I hardcore think you're wrong, but I'm willing to lynch one of the other two instead.

Who's your favorite lynch target right now?
User avatar
Elastoid
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 494
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:18 am

Re: TFM18 | AoM: War of the Titans | D1 (Mount Olympus)

Postby Neasans » Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:31 pm

There's a scenario none of you seem capable of seeing, ripppp
I will never forgive what you did. Nor can I forget.

But I will give you a chance.

-

FM History: 21-33-2 (I hate everyone)

Play a great text-based RPG with me!
User avatar
Neasans
Philanthropist
Philanthropist
 
Posts: 1493
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:54 am
Location: Back, *****es.

Re: TFM18 | AoM: War of the Titans | D1 (Mount Olympus)

Postby deferentsheep » Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:31 pm

vonarctic
bound to the sky for eternity, the unbudging god is all-knowing, all-seeing
User avatar
deferentsheep
Disguiser
Disguiser
 
Posts: 1052
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:53 pm

Re: TFM18 | AoM: War of the Titans | D1 (Mount Olympus)

Postby Neasans » Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:32 pm

you're drunk, you're a bitchy memelord


*quasi-drunk

and the description is still accurate
I will never forgive what you did. Nor can I forget.

But I will give you a chance.

-

FM History: 21-33-2 (I hate everyone)

Play a great text-based RPG with me!
User avatar
Neasans
Philanthropist
Philanthropist
 
Posts: 1493
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:54 am
Location: Back, *****es.

Re: TFM18 | AoM: War of the Titans | D1 (Mount Olympus)

Postby deferentsheep » Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:32 pm

Neasans wrote:There's a scenario none of you seem capable of seeing, ripppp

what is it
bound to the sky for eternity, the unbudging god is all-knowing, all-seeing
User avatar
deferentsheep
Disguiser
Disguiser
 
Posts: 1052
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:53 pm

Re: TFM18 | AoM: War of the Titans | D1 (Mount Olympus)

Postby Elastoid » Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:33 pm

Neasans wrote:
you're drunk, you're a bitchy memelord


*quasi-drunk

and the description is still accurate

It's essentially saying "don't expect me to play this game in any productive, useful manner or to act pro-town, because I'm a drunk bitch, so I'ma do what I want and if you think the reason I'm derailing everything and jumping up and down like an over-the-top Jester is because I'm scum, then THAT'S ON YOU."
User avatar
Elastoid
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 494
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:18 am

Re: TFM18 | AoM: War of the Titans | D1 (Mount Olympus)

Postby Elastoid » Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:36 pm

deferentsheep wrote:vonarctic

I can get behind this.
User avatar
Elastoid
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 494
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:18 am

Re: TFM18 | AoM: War of the Titans | D1 (Mount Olympus)

Postby Neasans » Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:37 pm

The scenario in which I am doing the right thing, and calling out Cow/Elastoid for their arguments, which is the scenario here.

Elastoid wrote:
Neasans wrote:
you're drunk, you're a bitchy memelord


*quasi-drunk

and the description is still accurate

It's essentially saying "don't expect me to play this game in any productive, useful manner or to act pro-town, because I'm a drunk bitch, so I'ma do what I want and if you think the reason I'm derailing everything and jumping up and down like an over-the-top Jester is because I'm scum, then THAT'S ON YOU."


no

i am being productive

>started doing thread-re-reads
>is finding scum

and it's still *quasi-drunk
I will never forgive what you did. Nor can I forget.

But I will give you a chance.

-

FM History: 21-33-2 (I hate everyone)

Play a great text-based RPG with me!
User avatar
Neasans
Philanthropist
Philanthropist
 
Posts: 1493
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:54 am
Location: Back, *****es.

Re: TFM18 | AoM: War of the Titans | D1 (Mount Olympus)

Postby RetralMega » Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:37 pm

How do you people not see that Cy is scum?
User avatar
RetralMega
Patron
Patron
 
Posts: 5693
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:59 am
Location: Smallville, Kansas

Re: TFM18 | AoM: War of the Titans | D1 (Mount Olympus)

Postby Arcthurus » Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:46 pm

Votecount:

Elastoid (1) Neasans
Cyantic (1) RetralMega
VonAntarctic (2) deferentsheep, Elastoid
Metrion (1) Swordsworth
Neasans (1) TheCow


Spoiler: Image

Spoiler:
User avatar
Arcthurus
Mafioso
Mafioso
 
Posts: 1448
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:41 pm
Location: (-03:00 UTC/GMT)

Re: TFM18 | AoM: War of the Titans | D1 (Mount Olympus)

Postby Elastoid » Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:46 pm

Neasans wrote:The scenario in which I am doing the right thing, and calling out Cow/Elastoid for their arguments, which is the scenario here.

i am being productive

>started doing thread-re-reads
>is finding scum

and it's still *quasi-drunk

Your "finding scum" is me and Cow.

"The people accusing me of being scum are scum!" Yeah, you're right, how could I possibly not see how pro-town you are?
User avatar
Elastoid
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 494
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:18 am

Re: TFM18 | AoM: War of the Titans | D1 (Mount Olympus)

Postby Neasans » Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:57 pm

>points to completely normal behavior
>points to thread re-reads I've got to finish later when I get back home

also, that is exactly the point ->cfm 9

But literally anyone here can tell your argument is bad.


Riddle me this - what ""scum"" do you expect me to be and in what world at all would it make sense for me to act like this at all, if I'm apparently "scumbuddies lol memez xD" with Met and Von :roll:
I will never forgive what you did. Nor can I forget.

But I will give you a chance.

-

FM History: 21-33-2 (I hate everyone)

Play a great text-based RPG with me!
User avatar
Neasans
Philanthropist
Philanthropist
 
Posts: 1493
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:54 am
Location: Back, *****es.

Re: TFM18 | AoM: War of the Titans | D1 (Mount Olympus)

Postby RetralMega » Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:59 pm

How would he be scum with Met and Von? That makes no sense. Maybe one or the other, but it can't be both. And it's even unlikely for him to be scum at all.
User avatar
RetralMega
Patron
Patron
 
Posts: 5693
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:59 am
Location: Smallville, Kansas

Re: TFM18 | AoM: War of the Titans | D1 (Mount Olympus)

Postby Swordsworth » Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:00 pm

Let's take some deep breaths. Yee? Yee.

Elastoid v. Neasans is TvT vibe here, Neasans isn't arguing with slack in the rope as per her usual scumgame and she is asking valid questions. Elastoid is poking holes in faulty reasoning.

Okay, with that out of the way...

Retral, why do you say that? What makes Cyantic more or less likely to be this messenger?
Spoiler: Image

Somewhere beyond the sea
Somewhere waiting for me
S E N A T O R M E M E C H I N O
User avatar
Swordsworth
Patron
Patron
 
Posts: 1664
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:50 pm
Location: Sailing (UTC - 8)

Re: TFM18 | AoM: War of the Titans | D1 (Mount Olympus)

Postby RetralMega » Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:04 pm

Swordsworth wrote:Let's take some deep breaths. Yee? Yee.

Elastoid v. Neasans is TvT vibe here, Neasans isn't arguing with slack in the rope as per her usual scumgame and she is asking valid questions. Elastoid is poking holes in faulty reasoning.

Okay, with that out of the way...

Retral, why do you say that? What makes Cyantic more or less likely to be this messenger?

The timing of the message is one minute before you confirmed your spot and a few minutes before Cy confirmed his spot. It's you or him and I don't get a scum vibe from you. Cy has been acting scummy since the start. If you say it's not him, you admit it's you.

And I replaced in after the message was sent, so it's impossible to be me. That and my claim still holds.
User avatar
RetralMega
Patron
Patron
 
Posts: 5693
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:59 am
Location: Smallville, Kansas

Re: TFM18 | AoM: War of the Titans | D1 (Mount Olympus)

Postby Elastoid » Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:09 pm

RetralMega wrote:The timing of the message is one minute before you confirmed your spot and a few minutes before Cy confirmed his spot. It's you or him and I don't get a scum vibe from you. Cy has been acting scummy since the start. If you say it's not him, you admit it's you.

And I replaced in after the message was sent, so it's impossible to be me. That and my claim still holds.

UGH. Cy has NOT been acting scummy.

This "timestamp" thing is bullshit anyway. You have to assume so many things. First, that Neasans is telling the truth. Second, that Arc delivered the message in, like, 0 time. Third, that you can reasonably assess who was online at that time. They could have been online but not even browsing the FM forums. Fourth, that this is a message that is delivered DURING THE DAY, and not one that occurred during the time between rolecards being issued and the game starting (i.e. a "beginning of the day" ability) that Arc got around to sending later.

Really, the logical leaps people are ready to make here, and then insistently hold each other to, reason be damned, is atrocious.
User avatar
Elastoid
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 494
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:18 am

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: TheDebil and 16 guests