SFM15 | III | Game Over | Mafia Wins | Karma is a Bitch

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: SFM15 | III | Day 3 | The Gods Awaken

Postby Gobln » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:08 pm

Rickdaily12 wrote:
Gobln wrote:My ego is already through many roofs. We do not need for it to grow more.

You start us off. We can do this out in the open or with our dead followers.

What's on your mind, my fellow deity?

I see no reason to not award the best play this game.
Gobln
Vampire Hunter
Vampire Hunter

Postby Alzar » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:10 pm

Alzar wrote:u wot m8

1v1 me in a dicksucking contest, i can suck dicks at a far higher speed and efficiency than you can ever manage. i am a professional worldwide dick sucker, serving thousands of clients weekly for my exclusive services. i wear a professional fellatio powersuit that allows me to suck at 1500 horsepower, at 20x the speed of any regular dicksucker, with 30% more fuel efficiency, and costing more money than your entire bloodline is worth.

you can't beat me, pleb.

reblogging post 1696 for page 69
Spoiler: FM Record Image
Click here if you like crime games/text RPGs.
A reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Alzar
FM Logo Winner
FM Logo Winner

Postby Rickdaily12 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:11 pm

Not... award the best play? Again- what exactly are you thinking? Or are you still in the process of deciding?

Because if so, we have four devoted followers in the dead chat right now to help you out. They're quite happy to rally to our cause right now.
"Don't lie this is all so you could post Ace Attorney gifs and have it be relevant isn't it." ~Sarah Thorpe

Looking for guides? :D

Check out the LGBTAI+ Thread!

Rickdaily12
FM Awards: Town

Postby RhazhBash » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:13 pm

KoE and Rick both of you modkill yourselves. If you honestly think it's pro Town to ignore the core aspect of Town play in any Mafia setup just to decipher the game (Especially when the game is as insane as this) you might wanna reread CFM 13. If you do it as Town it gets you nowhere and if you do it as scum it's a way to look like you're doing something pro Town. KoE so far is null as fuck for me, since most of his play is just bad scumhunting, but I wouldn't be surprised if he did something ridiculously scummy later.

Gobln do you have any ideas on who you want to smite?
RhazhBash
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby Rickdaily12 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:13 pm

Don't ever mention CFM 13 with me as God ever again or so help me
"Don't lie this is all so you could post Ace Attorney gifs and have it be relevant isn't it." ~Sarah Thorpe

Rickdaily12

Postby Alzar » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:14 pm

rhazh go home
Spoiler: FM Record Image
Click here if you like crime games/text RPGs.
A reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Alzar
FM Logo Winner
FM Logo Winner

Postby Killthestory » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:16 pm

Smite smite smite!

Simply appeasing the gods or asking them to solve our own bidding shall not help us now. They will make their decision in due time, but for now, we must sacrifice someone.

For we shall now sacrifice this man to the gods!

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1886

Blood for the blood God, skulls for the skull throne!
Follow the edicts of Deleter our Lord and Savior
Killthestory
Medium
Medium

Postby Rickdaily12 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:17 pm

Killthestory wrote:Smite smite smite!

Simply appeasing the gods or asking them to solve our own bidding shall not help us now. They will make their decision in due time, but for now, we must sacrifice someone.

For we shall now sacrifice this man to the gods!

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1886

Blood for the blood God, skulls for the skull throne!

Or you can just play Mafia and ignore us...? :|

Rickdaily12

Postby Killthestory » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:18 pm

Don't ruin my fucking mojo dickhead.

Wait shit I take it back, please humbly accept my sacrifice.
Killthestory
Medium
Medium

Postby TheCow » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:22 pm

Watt:

Spoiler: D1 scumread was driven by the reactions and overreactions to weak scumreads. First there was the waving via jokes. Rather than addressing the scumreads or seeing why he was being scumread, he simply joked it off. Examples being here:
Watt2015 wrote:*Makes joke post day 1*
*is scum read*

There's only one thing I could be... :o SERIALARSOBOMBSTALKER

Watt2015 wrote:I'm gonna take day 1 the way it should be taken, as lightly as possible. This is joke day after all. Now, let's get to business.

guiltypersonsayswhat?

Watt2015 wrote:Ok.. If you're really being serious, ask anyone who read the Mafia chat from 8D, Varanus was gonna post a will saying he was doused on N1, so they could mess with the town :lol: I was referencing the game that literally finished yesterday :hyper:

Watt2015 wrote:Your accusation of me is bad.. I don't recall you playing like this ever. I can't even call you scum because no scum plays this bad :lol:

Notice the doubtcasting and implicit scumread in the last post. Let it be known that at this point, post 271, Watt has yet to make a single post that has any semblance of contribution.

Watt's first "contribution" post is #319, here
Watt2015 wrote:
melanora wrote:I cannot believe all of this bullshit I just read.

Cow, fyi, I just asked baby if you were scum, and she started screaming. Going to take this as a yes. You bitches can quote me on this when Cow flips scum.

I've honestly looked at it as a possibility, but I shrugged it off as Day 1 shenanigans. He seems the type to push for an easy mislynch >.>

He says he brushed it off as a joke even though it was stated to not be a joke. He then ends it off by implying that I am pushing for an early mislynch, thereby implying that I am scum -- this is an implicit scumread.

Watt2015 wrote:
Alzar wrote:
Watt2015 wrote:I've honestly looked at it as a possibility, but I shrugged it off as Day 1 shenanigans. He seems the type to push for an easy mislynch >.>

is this an omgus

Directed at Cow? Or directed at me?

P-Edit: Yea, why not. If anyone can be painted in scummy enough light, then it's easier to rally a mislynch :lol: No one is ever gonna get on my thought train I suppose.

P-P-Edit: My intelligence is either there or nonexistant :lol: Can't hurt to speculate now can it?

Here he solidifies the scumread. He again implies that there is scum motivation without actually pointing out scummotivation. At this point, all of his counterattacking has been purely implicit. This means he isn't taking responsibility for the read, and makes it far easy for him to attempt a reverse -- further, it turns the reads into a one-way street. That is, I can scumread him and he waves it, but I can't do anything about implicit reads.
Afterword: context here, Watt is replying to the chain about Mel's baby reading me as scum. Let that sink in for a moment. Yeah, a joke scum read.

Watt2015 wrote:
Alzar wrote:i mean, it's kind of ridiculous that a "tentative" scumread somehow translated to "cow is pushing a mislynch" to you tbh. it's literally day 1

Is it? Is it REALLY Day 1? Or is that what they want you to think :o

:hyper: IT'S A CONSPIRACY I TELL YOU! :hyper:

Another example of waving via humor. He doesn't actually answer the question. I would literally lynch based on this post alone.

He shitposts more after this point and does add to any actual discussion, claiming a vote restriction aside.

---

Day two. He immediately claims stolen from and begins describing the item he had. What's odd is that he immediately assumes that Scum is the item trader.

Shitty self-meta ahead:
Watt2015 wrote:So if I was scum, why would I share it with the town? Whoever took it could do that.

Watt continues to just brush aside scum reads and sites terrible, terrible meta.
Watt2015 wrote:Cow you have made no case whatsoever. To be honest, you pushed on me for a joke about 8D, but since it was D1, I suspected it was just jokes. Now, I'm really curious. What the hell?

He continues to complain that the scum read is about a joke. Joke or not, a post is a post. Scum can slip when they make jokes.
Watt2015 wrote:Like I said, he jumped on me because of a D1 joke post. Proceeded to "solidify" his "case" because I shrugged off a bad accusation.

Answer me this: If I was scum, why would I share any information with the town? Why would I have alerted anyone to the possible danger of a scum having my item?

Again, joke post, blah blah blah. Whats more, this is more self-meta. He literally just said he's grabbing towncred. That last bit there: Town has no reason to say something like that. He's propping himself up with """towncred""".
Watt2015 wrote:
Alzar wrote:
Watt2015 wrote:Your accusation of me is bad.. I don't recall you playing like this ever. I can't even call you scum because no scum plays this bad :lol:

this didnt seem like a joke post

why were you accusing cow of "pushing a mislynch" on d1 just because he claimed to have a tentative scumread on you

TBH, I've still got videostyle in my mind. I can't remember if it was Cow or not who looked at me with suspicion, but I know I was pushed off as an easy mislynch, and expected the same to be happening again.

Doubtcasting me because he got mislynched in VFM where I was mafia, and self-meta-ing himself at the same time.
Watt2015 wrote:
RhazhBash wrote:
Watt2015 wrote:Like I said, he jumped on me because of a D1 joke post. Proceeded to "solidify" his "case" because I shrugged off a bad accusation.

Answer me this: If I was scum, why would I share any information with the town? Why would I have alerted anyone to the possible danger of a scum having my item?

Towncred? IIoA is a thing bruh. Just look at your ISO from 8D for a prime example.

My 8D ISO was filled with something only my partner knew.

In this sense, if I'm scum, and someone else has my remote that's not scum, then they'd have the item. This info would be more valuable to keep to a scum faction (if we are to assume I'm scum), which can easily be shared at night. In 8D, I was almost a solo player, with my partner being away a lot, not to mention there was no night chat.

Shitty self-meta defence. He's pretty much screaming "by revealing my old item, I have to be town, because scum would NEVER do something like that!!!!" Fuuuuucking 8D self meta.

Reading through here, there is literally no scumhunting going on. The only player he has scum-hunting related interactions with is me, and that's because I was riding his ass like a noodleboard.
Watt2015 wrote:If I was neutral, then why would I care if either alignment got my weapon? I'd let them damage themselves and the other side while I laughed. Why alert EVERYONE to the item, when I can let 1 alignment hold all the power.

More self-meta shit. Same as before.
RhazhBash wrote:Responding to an IIoA accusation by providing information about his role.

k

kek

Watt2015 wrote:I'm gettin some good flashbacks of that Undertale CFM.
Y'know, where I called out our "Town Leader" for being a bad guy trying to push a mislynch? Right after I subbed in for Rick?
Then he ended up scum after all?
By all means, lynch me, I'll laugh at you all from beyond the grave.

This fucker has more flashbacks than a nam vet.

Watt2015 wrote:AtE? Yea ok.
Jester? No, town
Meta? Yes

It's hard to defend when the case against me is complete shit, but I refuse to let someone replace into a slot deemed "scum" to go through this same headache.

I wish I was a dayvig. Literally garbage.

Watt2015 wrote:
Alzar wrote:
Watt2015 wrote:I'm gettin some good flashbacks of that Undertale CFM.
Y'know, where I called out our "Town Leader" for being a bad guy trying to push a mislynch? Right after I subbed in for Rick?
Then he ended up scum after all?
By all means, lynch me, I'll laugh at you all from beyond the grave.

How does your amusing anecdote apply to this game? Why do you believe the case on you is bad, and how is it related to CFM13?

CFM13, I was a Citizen, who had people hounding at me from all sides. Though I don't intend to get Modkilled this game, the outcome ended up with me as Town, and my accuser as scum.

Is there a possibility this go round Cow is just some Townie who's horribly wrong? Yea, but I wouldn't doubt he's scum either.

I'm not even cherrypicking, I've quoted like half of his posts. Holy fuck.

Watt2015 wrote:
Alzar wrote:@Watt: Earlier on, you claimed that Cow was "pushing a mislynch". And now you're saying that his scum read on you is a "joke", but you're still trying to hammer in the point that you think he could be Town?

this game is a mess

Day 1 I would have assumed it was a joke I was taking the wrong way. That's why I dismissed it, because if he was joking, then my suspicions would be nothing more than just salt. Now since he keeps going, I am suspicious. Either way, I could say he's pushing at a mislynch, with 2 scenarios.
1. He's scum pushing on someone he deems an easy target.
2. He's Town and his read was off on me.

Holy fuckkkkkkk I am getting so tired of this shit even rereading his ISO. Fucking AtE bullshit WIFOM ffuciskdgasdf buzzworsssssddddDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDx

Watt2015 wrote:
Alzar wrote:
Watt2015 wrote:If I have to say, I'd think he's scum. He built up some sort of case (I guess, I don't see a solid case, but apparently he does) against me, by starting on a joke post. He then shoved it down on everyone, literally saying it quite often in his posts.

My item? At first I wanted to choose a gun, but that'd be so cliche. Then I decided a silly name, but then I realized the item I choose determines my power, so it was wise to think of it first. Universal Remote, y'know, controls everything? (Or at the very least, all TV's). That's Hella powerful.

Okay. You've established that you think Cow is scum. Can you explain the mindset behind your posts D1 or something, instead of just saying something about how "Cow is trying to mislynch but could be town"? Why isn't the case solid? You seem to be dodging a bit, even if that isn't your intention.

But why did you say weapon?

PEdit - He means that under normal voting systems, we're 9 votes away from a hammer.

Mindset D1. I started off Jokey, that's how I learned D1, was jokes. Then Cow jumped on a joke post and tried reading me as a scum. This is D1 and he's scum reading me for a joke, so of course I'd think he's trying to mislynch. The case isn't solid because he's basing it off of his D1 read, and trying to build it into a method to lynch a townie. I haven't seen him present anything that was remotely correct. Yes my failure to tell everyone about the "O" whisper was dumb, but I figured everyone got it, so my mind jumped it. If I intended to withhold it, why say it late then?

aaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE SOMEONE DAYVIG THIS PIECE OF TRASH

Its at this point that I get """"""""confirmed scum"""""""".

Watt2015 wrote:
TheCow wrote:My item is "Schrödinger's Cat". Yes, my set is of Maple the Catgirl, since Maple is my character in DanganRonpa X.

TheCow wrote:There's no saving me now. I'm town, Maple is mine. I still think Watt is scum.

Interesting contradiction coming from a "Town".
All of your "restrictions" were a lie!

Defence: 1) if I died with the item (scum would probably kill me if they knew I had it, lets be honest, I'm me. I'm a total prick.) I'd lose. 2) I didn't want to be confirmed as the item trader as soon as day started. The item is "Maple the Catgirl". It obviously ties back to me. If I got a good powered role from a member of scum, I wouldn't want them tracing the item back to me so easily. For that reason, I used a post restriction as a cover.

Watt2015 wrote:Universal Remote: Support Alignment
Currently possessed by: Cow
Ability: Can RB any of the sub alignments (once each per game), but the vote only counts if you're the first on the wagon.

Maple the Catgirl Figure: Trading Alignment
Currently possessed by: Watt
Ability: If you die holding this, you lose (and are named ultimate weeb), even if your alignment wins. You have lowest priority, and can trade your item off with others.

Seems like a scummy alignment, as it messes with the Town's items. Other's have the same belief.

How does it seem like "a scummy alignment". Doubtcasting. It can also mess with Scum's item. Further, it IS a form of negative utility in the first place, turning players into survivors.

Watt2015 wrote:
Killthestory wrote:yes but why push you after having traded off with it unless he fully believed you were scum or that he could accomplish something?

He's pushed on me since D1. If he thought I was scum, then he'd most likely expect me to attack him, since he'd be my biggest threat. Knowing even if he outed me, he'd lose, makes me think he KNEW I wasn't evil.

Wat
Watt2015 wrote:I'll also need some sort of protection tonight, this item has lowest priority, so if I die tonight, I die with this item

He keeps talking about how he needs to the active to get rid of the item. Then, come night, he talks about how he didn't want to mess with people's roles. WTF is that? aaaaAAAAA
Watt2015 wrote:
CJBlack44 wrote:@Watt: does Cow win if someone else dies with the Catgirl thing? I feel that this is very important.

No, but whoever dies holding it loses. No matter what. If their alignment wins, they still lose.

p-edit: I need a doc, I have lowest priority, and dying the night i try to swap still lands with me holding it.

They shouldn't admit they have the item, at that point, because it's a threatening item to anyone, including scum. Alerting scum who has it will make that person a target on the grounds they can not only swap items, but holding it is scary on it's own.. Plus who'd wanna be named ultimate weeb?

cont.

Watt2015 wrote:
TheCow wrote:I can formalize against any of the 3 I mentioned, though I want KingOfEvil to receive attention regardless of who we lynch.

I also want a vig on LoF tonight.

I oppose this. I don't trust your judgement at all.

Why?

Watt2015 wrote:Yea, I'd rather get rid of the guy who can RB any faction, because reading where this is going.. I don't wanna end up dead holding this item..

Fucking AtE still. goddammit.

Town PoV, who gives a shit if an item thief dies? Only the person with the item.

Watt2015 wrote:
TheCow wrote:I would also like Watt lynched to clear the board of the item he's holding, but that's a side point.

Interesting.. you handed me the item to strengthen the desires of lynching me this means :| I thought that'd be your goal. You literally just confirmed my previous statements..

P-edit: Not if he RB's trading, plus if I die, I die with it seeing as this has lowest priority. He intends for me to die with this item, and is willing to use one of the RB's the item has to do so

Going through your ISO, I have no clue what these """""previous statements""""" are referring to. Whatever though. Of course I would trade with someone I believe is scum, how does that even make sense?

Watt2015 wrote:
Killthestory wrote:if he RBs you Watt then he's not hurting the rest of the town, and I don't see a problem with that?

I find it rather wasteful of the item's use. Not to mention he could change his mind at any time and stall any Protectives.

When the fuck else would we be using this item? Further, what does it matter if I'm already dead, Mr.Pushing-his-lynch. Fucks sake, make up your mind.

Watt2015 wrote:
TheCow wrote:kk watt's PoE

>i know there's a player running around that can roleblock any alignment he wants
>there's a player claiming a PR that involves death and destruction
>the roleblocker is probably scum
>lets get the aforementioned role involving death and destruction to claim its subaligmemnt for the lulz

---
Cakez, as it stands, I'm not an item swapper. I'm a roleblocker. Watt is, as of right now, the item swapper. I don't know what you're on.

Not trying to be mean, but you must be fucking stupid to not read what I just said.
He says bad shit happens D3. I just told you the item in your possession can RB daytime abilities as well. Connect the fucking dots!

Watt2015 wrote:
KingOfEvil wrote:
TheCow wrote:Fuck that kill, he's softing like a motherfucker. We've already got multiple bombs in the thread, we might as well defuse them.

Telling someone who wants to roleblock an entire sub-alignment tonight should you live could be unwise, given what could happen. It's not a bomb, but it's bomb-like for the user and has a memory of sorts. You have nothing to personally fear from me, but should my item swap out, the person on each receiving end may not be happy.

What's your item alignment?

k.

Watt2015 wrote:/unvote

I'll get back to this next period. For now, unvoting

Watt2015 wrote:I am in no favor of a nolynch.

/vote Mel

Watt2015 wrote:
LordofFail wrote:
SirCakez wrote:LoF how has Me been townie at all?

I'm not saying mel has been super townie. I am saying that Cow has been scummier. Even if Cow is NE, NE is still a good PL over a potential mislynch.

All we know about mel is that they have a diaper bag. If they open it, they control it. Otherwise, it goes everywhere and who knows what that means.

That outcome would be shitty

Watt2015 wrote:
CJBlack44 wrote:
TheCow wrote:He could still be Town, but as I explained earlier, he's been pinging me scum all game. It's a very simple read, which is why a TK would be preferable.

Right, forgot I have a vote restriction now.

You have said that he has been pinging you as scum, yes. You have still not explained WHY.

Also, I can hammer if Cow can't. I will hammer in about 2hrs if that's ok and everyone agrees.

I have no objections to this.

Naked vote shifting, blah blah blah. Fucking shit, this is taking forever.

Watt2015 wrote:I DID NOT SLEEP PEACEFULLY!!!

Funny as it may be, someone tried to force me to visit LoF!
Look at who died.
Interesting how this played out >.> but I refused to give LoF my item

Common scum tell, the melodrama is real.

The fact that any of you guys are trusting Rick at this point amazes me. Rick hates watching Towns win, getting help from third parties especially. Like fuck, he's trying to mess with us. Of the pair, I'd only believe what Gobln has to say.

Watt2015 wrote:
Alzar wrote:wait watt

are you saying that cow didnt roleblock trading???

He was supposed to RB killing.
A message is supposed to show up at the start of the day saying Killing was RB'd me thinks (not factional kills, but kill aligned items)

sauce

Watt2015 wrote:I think with what I'm seeing, Cow is definitely scum.

He stated he would RB killing tonight (as to prevent KoE's item from causing havoc), yet no message stating the Killing subalignment was RB'd appeared in the game chat like it should have.

I was forced to target LoF, which would get rid of the item I hold.
LoF being Mafia? A joke in my eyes, the odds of me being forced to trade or get RB with him as my target along with an apparent "accidental Mafia kill Mafia" scenario are too low. He was "cleaned" by a Mafia item.

Why clean him to look Mafia? LoF defended me and scum read Cow. This would provide mislynch ammunition, and people could start thinking "LoF buddied up with Watt, Watt must be Mafia"

It's well stacked, but too coincidental to be true.

P-edit: Forced visit in my case would make me trade items, as I am currently of the Trading subalignment

1) sauce
2) you're either bad and didn't read the RC, or you're misrepping what the doll does
3) you tell me, mr.scum

Watt2015 wrote:
KingOfEvil wrote:
Watt2015 wrote:Forced visit in my case would make me trade items, as I am currently of the Trading subalignment

I'm still perplexed why you would have any desire to keep your game losing item when everyone knows you have it now.

I couldn't hand it off to someone I deemed as Town, it didn't sit right with me.

This is the shit I was talking about earlier. Goddamn.

Watt2015 wrote:
Rickdaily12 wrote:Also: The dead wanted to give you a key puzzle, before we actually give anything forth of relevance.
(Seeing as how the Dead are the only followers of us who actually worshipped us AS YOU ALL STAND ON OUR TEMPLES)

This is the puzzle:

B L U E
D A Y
F O R M U L A

They also think you're utterly incapable of solving puzzles, so GL.

I'd like to focus on this.
Blue Day Formula (BDF)

Blue must obviously mean Town, as I recall seeing in other Mafia games where they used Blue in that sense.

Town Day Formula if you substitute. So.. the dead gave us this puzzle..

Was it the entirety of the dead, or one person from the dead chat in particular?

rusrs? iioa as rhazh would say (and be correct for once)

-------------

Watt hasn't done ANY scumhunting whatsoever. He's faught with me, but that isn't scumhunting, that's 1v1ing. He scumreads k1ll -- the most common scumread in the thread. Seriously, this guy is being a sack of lard right now, and people are still siding with him. Wake up fucking sheeple.

In summation: watt is a scumfuck lynch please.
TheCow
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby TheCow » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:23 pm

/unvote
/vote watt
TheCow
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby Killthestory » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:23 pm

holy wall
Killthestory
Medium
Medium

Postby TheCow » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:25 pm

Which of you are going to fight me? I will fucking crush you if you say lynching watt is a bad idea.
TheCow
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby Killthestory » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:27 pm

:^)
Killthestory
Medium
Medium

Postby TheCow » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:27 pm

Gobln, if these fuckers ignore me, please smite Watt for me.
TheCow
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby RhazhBash » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:28 pm

Cow in case you haven't noticed I've expressed a will to lynch both you and Watt multiple times. The real question is if our lord and savior Gobln would help me out with my plan to get rid of both of you today.
RhazhBash
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby SirCakez » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:29 pm

Basically

Gobln wrote:FurCakez isn't so great? Are you kidding? When was the last time you saw a player with such an ability in Forum Mafia? Cakez takes the game in another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a player with his skill and passion for the game again. gobln breaks records. FurCakez breaks the rules.
SirCakez
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner

Postby TheCow » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:29 pm

RhazhBash wrote:Cow in case you haven't noticed I've expressed a will to lynch both you and Watt multiple times. The real question is if our lord and savior Gobln would help me out with my plan to get rid of both of you today.

Vote Watt with me. I'll probably be smote today because Rick is being "vindictive".

Like, just read that wall, and tell me Watt isn't scum.
TheCow
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby Watt2015 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:30 pm

So I didn't contribute D1? Big whoop? D1 to me is shitpost day because thats how I played.

However, the evidence against you stacks fairly well, I've stated it multiple times, and you seem to be one of the only few people who thinks you're onto something.
You built up a "scumread" off a D1 joke, so no shit I freak out, no shit I defend so poorly, because your case was so much shit, there wasn't a defense.
Favourite Quote:
Spoiler:
leeten wrote:Are you even an IC holy fuck you pandering pile of shit

You should probably click this.
Watt2015
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby TheCow » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:32 pm

Watt2015 wrote:So I didn't contribute D1? Big whoop? D1 to me is shitpost day because thats how I played.

However, the evidence against you stacks fairly well, I've stated it multiple times, and you seem to be one of the only few people who thinks you're onto something.
You built up a "scumread" off a D1 joke, so no shit I freak out, no shit I defend so poorly, because your case was so much shit, there wasn't a defense.

FUCK THAT SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Address my cass against you or die scum.

FUCKING POST YOUR EVIDENCE, SCUM I'M FUCKING JACKED RIGHT NOW ILL FIGHT YOU
TheCow
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby RhazhBash » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:33 pm

@Gods this "Cowgod" is clearly a false idol. You must smite him for being a false prophet.

Watt isn't worshipping you either, but in the name of the gods I will ensure that he does not live to see sunset tonight.

Please smite Cow, while we deal with Watt ourselves.
RhazhBash
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby Watt2015 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:34 pm

Watt2015 wrote:
Watt2015 wrote:I think with what I'm seeing, Cow is definitely scum.

He stated he would RB killing tonight (as to prevent KoE's item from causing havoc), yet no message stating the Killing subalignment was RB'd appeared in the game chat like it should have.

I was forced to target LoF, which would get rid of the item I hold.
LoF being Mafia? A joke in my eyes, the odds of me being forced to trade or get RB with him as my target along with an apparent "accidental Mafia kill Mafia" scenario are too low. He was "cleaned" by a Mafia item.

Why clean him to look Mafia? LoF defended me and scum read Cow. This would provide mislynch ammunition, and people could start thinking "LoF buddied up with Watt, Watt must be Mafia"

It's well stacked, but too coincidental to be true.

P-edit: Forced visit in my case would make me trade items, as I am currently of the Trading subalignment

You mean this? The case I built by looking at your behaviors and the actions that I noticed during the night?

In fact, to further this, why wouldn't they make me swap with you or leave me alone? By the end of Day 2, you were getting scum read by a few others, and it's obvious I'd intend to lynch you today. They'd score just as well if you were Town. So.. why didn't they? Knowing I'd want to go after you, why would they direct me at LoF? Why "clean" him to appear as Mafia? This seems like an event that was set up perfectly to attempt to frame me, and ensure Cow kept his item.

And you seem to forget that unlike the garbage you compiled, I compiled facts from events you scumfucker.
Favourite Quote:
Spoiler:

Watt2015
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Killthestory » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:34 pm

:^))))))))
Killthestory
Medium
Medium

Postby Watt2015 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:35 pm

RhazhBash wrote:@Gods this "Cowgod" is clearly a false idol. You must smite him for being a false prophet.

Watt isn't worshipping you either, but in the name of the gods I will ensure that he does not live to see sunset tonight.

Please smite Cow, while we deal with Watt ourselves.

I worship them in my own way. By not sticking my nose up their asses and begging. I instead respected their presence and gave my case as to why Cow is a scumfucking idiot.
Favourite Quote:
Spoiler:

Watt2015
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby TheCow » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:38 pm

You do realize I quoted that post, right? Are you calling it garbage?
TheCow
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads