SFM15 | III | Game Over | Mafia Wins | Karma is a Bitch

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: SFM15 | III | Day 3 | The Gods Awaken

Postby SirCakez » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:02 pm

Rick what did Neasans say about what killed her? Did it say anything about the evil gun and key?

Gobln wrote:FurCakez isn't so great? Are you kidding? When was the last time you saw a player with such an ability in Forum Mafia? Cakez takes the game in another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a player with his skill and passion for the game again. gobln breaks records. FurCakez breaks the rules.
SirCakez
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner

Postby TheCow » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:04 pm

KingOfEvil wrote:Are we technically allowed to directly quote items that weren't originally ours? inb4 modkill

No quoting any out-of-thread private messages from anyone or anything unless otherwise stated.
KingOfEvil wrote:You could have blocked trading so Watt wouldn't have backtraded the remote? You also promised to block non-factional killing?

I could, but I didn't want to. My line of thinking here was as follows: by me saying that I was going to RB him no matter what, that he wouldn't attempt to trade in the first place, and so I didn't want to needlessly block people.

Further, I didn't block non-killing in case of town dayvigs or the like. I didn't promise to, I said I could. There was no confirmation in that regard.
TheCow
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby Rickdaily12 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:04 pm

Nothing that Kmenx hadn't already posted. She knew that someone had a key to help her out of the trap.

It sounds like the bait here is "kill Town or be killed". (Curious as to how Kmenx knew about this btw)

I just told her she died to death to 1000 cuts when she died. Sounded more fun. :P
"Don't lie this is all so you could post Ace Attorney gifs and have it be relevant isn't it." ~Sarah Thorpe

Looking for guides? :D

Check out the LGBTAI+ Thread!

Rickdaily12
FM Awards: Town

Postby Rickdaily12 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:05 pm

I also just got told by Invenio that I'm allowed to weaponize whatever the hell I want to investigate whomever I please.

This includes the dead chat.
"Don't lie this is all so you could post Ace Attorney gifs and have it be relevant isn't it." ~Sarah Thorpe

Rickdaily12

Postby Rickdaily12 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:06 pm

But no, I'm not posting the dead chat because fuck that -.-

This is still a game of Mafia. Ask specific questions to me and I MIGHT oblige. To hell with doing that.

Rickdaily12

Postby SirCakez » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:07 pm

Ok so it is the Saw killer role. Just clearing up that it wasn't something else that killed her since the death flavor was pretty vague (just "tortured").

Gobln wrote:FurCakez isn't so great? Are you kidding? When was the last time you saw a player with such an ability in Forum Mafia? Cakez takes the game in another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a player with his skill and passion for the game again. gobln breaks records. FurCakez breaks the rules.
SirCakez
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner

Postby TheCow » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:07 pm

Rickdaily12 wrote:But no, I'm not posting the dead chat because fuck that -.-

This is still a game of Mafia. Ask specific questions to me and I MIGHT oblige. To hell with doing that.

Get LoF's real role.
TheCow
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby Rickdaily12 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:08 pm

That's LoF's real will.

I don't give two shits if you don't believe him, that's your loss, and the dead think you're nuts anyway. :)

Rickdaily12

Postby SirCakez » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:08 pm

So unless the horse or Kill was the one in the trap, the killer didn't use their ability for some reason.

SirCakez
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner

Postby TheCow » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:08 pm

Not his will, his role.
TheCow
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby Rickdaily12 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:11 pm

His alignment was Town. His role faction was Protective and he was flavor cleaned. Is there a problem, Cow?

SirCakez wrote:So unless the horse or Kill was the one in the trap, the killer didn't use their ability for some reason.

What is this supposed to mean?

Rickdaily12

Postby TheCow » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:12 pm

Rickdaily12 wrote:His alignment was Town. His role faction was Protective and he was flavor cleaned. Is there a problem, Cow?

SirCakez wrote:So unless the horse or Kill was the one in the trap, the killer didn't use their ability for some reason.

What is this supposed to mean?

Yes, this would mean scum can plant roles, and that would be quite the issue.

We may need to play this flipless outside of lynches if Rick is right.
TheCow
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby SirCakez » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:13 pm

It means unless Rhazh or Kill was targeted by the Saw killer and survived somehow the killer didn't target anyone. Or they hit an immune or something.

SirCakez
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner

Postby Rickdaily12 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:14 pm

This is already what Lord is telling you. He's telling you they have the ability to change that.

His item was Salt Shaker, but it was changed to a Deception description- rather than the original protective version. Lord hasn't mentioned what it was actually supposed to do yet.

Rickdaily12

Postby Rickdaily12 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:14 pm

SirCakez wrote:It means unless Rhazh or Kill was targeted by the Saw killer and survived somehow the killer didn't target anyone. Or they hit an immune or something.

But why do you assume them specifically?!

Rickdaily12

Postby CJBlack44 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:15 pm

Cakez. If you consider someone to be scummy, are you automatically sure they should be lynched? -.-' I honestly feel like we're beating a dead bush here, but I'm really trying to follow your line of thought.

@Cow ok I understand now, apparently there's been a confusion. Watt indeed didn't say that the items would be blocked, not the roles themselves, but it doesn't feel like something done on purpose. I'll have to re-read his ISO to make sure, but I can't see why he'd lie about it tbh.

11th, who are your top scumreads and why?

@Cakez wth do you mean Rhazh or K1ll? Am I missing something? o.O
CJBlack44
Witch
Witch

Postby TheCow » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:15 pm

/unvote
/vote cakez
TheCow
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby SirCakez » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:16 pm

Because those are the two who haven't given night results?

SirCakez
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner

Postby SirCakez » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:17 pm

CJBlack44 wrote:Cakez. If you consider someone to be scummy, are you automatically sure they should be lynched? -.-' I honestly feel like we're beating a dead bush here, but I'm really trying to follow your line of thought.

@Cow ok I understand now, apparently there's been a confusion. Watt indeed didn't say that the items would be blocked, not the roles themselves, but it doesn't feel like something done on purpose. I'll have to re-read his ISO to make sure, but I can't see why he'd lie about it tbh.

You should be willing to lynch them at the least.

SirCakez
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner

Postby CJBlack44 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:18 pm

SirCakez wrote:
CJBlack44 wrote:Cakez. If you consider someone to be scummy, are you automatically sure they should be lynched? -.-' I honestly feel like we're beating a dead bush here, but I'm really trying to follow your line of thought.

You should be willing to lynch them at the least.

Willing to lynch, yes. Willing to lynch TODAY, no.
CJBlack44
Witch
Witch

Postby Rickdaily12 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:18 pm

Cakez. Stop softing with this BS. What do you know about Kill and Rhazh. Just get to the damn point.

Or so help me I will pull you into sudoku hell myself.

Rickdaily12

Postby CJBlack44 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:19 pm

SirCakez wrote:Because those are the two who haven't given night results?

He has a point
CJBlack44
Witch
Witch

Postby SirCakez » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:19 pm

Rick they're the only two who haven't posted night results (._. )
I already said

SirCakez
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner

Postby SirCakez » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:20 pm

TheCow wrote:/unvote
/vote cakez

You are an opportunistic fucker.

SirCakez
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner

Postby TheCow » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:20 pm

SirCakez wrote:
TheCow wrote:/unvote
/vote cakez

You are an opportunistic fucker.

Vote me pussy
TheCow
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner