SFM15 | III | Game Over | Mafia Wins | Karma is a Bitch

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: SFM15 | III | Day 3 | The Gods Awaken

Postby SirCakez » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:07 am

That's what everyone keeps saying but I'm not actually seeing evidence of it.

Gobln wrote:FurCakez isn't so great? Are you kidding? When was the last time you saw a player with such an ability in Forum Mafia? Cakez takes the game in another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a player with his skill and passion for the game again. gobln breaks records. FurCakez breaks the rules.
SirCakez
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner

Postby Watt2015 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:09 am

I'm sorry.

Rick said that LoF's item will subdue Cow tonight.

I have full intentions to believe Rick, because I didn't see any other people pointing out a fallacy in there. It's no lucky guess, it's an item power. Much like the Lie Detector in CFM 12.

Rick has done more help than harm, so if he was scum aligned mechanic, he'd be failing to do his job... since ya know.. He's given us advice and told us to pull our heads out of our asses.
Favourite Quote:
Spoiler:
leeten wrote:Are you even an IC holy fuck you pandering pile of shit

You should probably click this.
Watt2015
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Alzar » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:11 am

by your shitty fucking logic, rhazh, cow should be confirmed mafia because neutrals almost always lose in death, which makes his item effect redundant

give me a single fucking reason why we should just let cow glide by again what the fuck
Spoiler: FM Record Image
Click here if you like crime games/text RPGs.
A reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Alzar
FM Logo Winner
FM Logo Winner

Postby Alzar » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:11 am

okay then if cow is being fucked tonight, why is 11th a better lynch than k1ll?
Alzar
FM Logo Winner
FM Logo Winner

Postby RhazhBash » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:12 am

Alzar wrote:by your shitty fucking logic, rhazh, cow should be confirmed mafia because neutrals almost always lose in death, which makes his item effect redundant

give me a single fucking reason why we should just let cow glide by again what the fuck

You're acting like Cow wouldn't pull an insane gambit and ask to be lynched as NE for Town cred. This is Cow, need I remind you.
RhazhBash
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby RhazhBash » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:15 am

Also Alzar I'm still thinking 11th or K1ll is the NK, so if you think Cow is Mafia then chances are there's a TK that can easily eliminate him tonight. Actually our TK has a lot of targets for tonight tbh.
RhazhBash
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby SirCakez » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:16 am

Watt2015 wrote:I'm sorry.

Rick said that LoF's item will subdue Cow tonight.

I have full intentions to believe Rick, because I didn't see any other people pointing out a fallacy in there. It's no lucky guess, it's an item power. Much like the Lie Detector in CFM 12.

Rick has done more help than harm, so if he was scum aligned mechanic, he'd be failing to do his job... since ya know.. He's given us advice and told us to pull our heads out of our asses.

When did he say this?

Gobln wrote:FurCakez isn't so great? Are you kidding? When was the last time you saw a player with such an ability in Forum Mafia? Cakez takes the game in another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a player with his skill and passion for the game again. gobln breaks records. FurCakez breaks the rules.
SirCakez
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner

Postby Watt2015 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:20 am

Rickdaily12 wrote:
Invenio wrote:If a lynch occurs, I will lock the thread. However... that's all gobln and rick get to decide who to kill. I won't flip anyone until then and only then will the night begin.

Whoa. Oh shit.

NEVER MIND. DO NOT DECIDE ON A LYNCH UNTIL -AFTER- THE GOD KILL. I REPEAT. DO NOT DO IT UNTIL -AFTER-

I would strongly recommend killing Kill today, then Cow tomorrow, seeing as how Kill has the ability to hammer- Cow does not. And believe me, you're going to like Lord's ability tonight, so I wouldn't worry about what chaos Cow can do while living.

FML AND KOE IF YOU ARE TOWN

- FML you realize you are being suspected by Dead and myself so please fix this
- KoE you realize you have a dangerous Item and you should be around to warn us if it explodes or something TODAY

SO STOP DODGING ALREADY

Not exactly subdue, but this is what he said
Favourite Quote:
Spoiler:
leeten wrote:Are you even an IC holy fuck you pandering pile of shit

You should probably click this.
Watt2015
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Alzar » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:24 am

honestly k1ll is very likely scum and MUCH more dangerous than 11th, because even a stray vote will let him quickhammer

unless you can prove to me that 11th is more likely to be NK than kill, i'd rather lynch kill.

anyway g t g, im posting during lunch rn and i have notes to take for the rest of the school day, so it'll be over 2 hours until i can post again
Alzar
FM Logo Winner
FM Logo Winner

Postby RhazhBash » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:27 am

Alzar wrote:honestly k1ll is very likely scum and MUCH more dangerous than 11th, because even a stray vote will let him quickhammer

unless you can prove to me that 11th is more likely to be NK than kill, i'd rather lynch kill.

anyway g t g, im posting during lunch rn and i have notes to take for the rest of the school day, so it'll be over 2 hours until i can post again

If we lynch 11th then we won't have to deal with replacement hell, and plus he's obv scum.
RhazhBash
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby SirCakez » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:29 am

I'd rather lynch Kill then 11th. Kill is more dangerous in general play-wise and he has the double votes.

SirCakez
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner

Postby RhazhBash » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:31 am

/unvote
/vote K1ll

Whatever gets the scum lords out of here the fastest I guess. TKs aim for Cow or 11th.
RhazhBash
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby SirCakez » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:33 am

/unvote
/vote kill

Cow dies tomorrow then.

SirCakez
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner

Postby TheCow » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:40 am

I'm just going to replace out if I don't die today.
TheCow
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby RhazhBash » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:41 am

TheCow wrote:I'm just going to replace out if I don't die today.

Wait your turn scum.
RhazhBash
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby Rickdaily12 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:46 am

Literally just walked into this thread and said WTF.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO FUCKING HAMMER RIGHT NOW. RHAZH IS CLEARLY DUMB OR SCUM.

Now:

Rickdaily12 wrote:Oh, cool, there's three of you. And yes, I just logged on to a whole bunch of bullshit from mostly CJ and Rhazh.

Maybe I'm wrong about the whole role cards thing and you can help me fix myself there, but yeah. Not impressed. /Anarchy is now in effect for at least until 1 PM CST.

Give them hell.
"Don't lie this is all so you could post Ace Attorney gifs and have it be relevant isn't it." ~Sarah Thorpe

Looking for guides? :D

Check out the LGBTAI+ Thread!

Rickdaily12
FM Awards: Town

Postby Rickdaily12 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:47 am

Varanus wrote:Rhazh: Are you scum, stupid, or both?

LordofFail wrote:YOU ARE ALL SO DUMB OH MY GOD

RICK HAS BEEN HELPING YOU THIS WHOLE TIME HES BEEN MORE PROTOWN THEN ANY OF YOU

AND YET YOU CALL HIM SCUM???

HE HAS NO WINCON
HE HAS NO ALIGNMENT
HE IS A GAME MECHANIC

Rhazh is confirmed scum for defending k1ll and cow, pushing a lynch onto 11th, distrusting rick and trying to start a bandwagon to lynch someone other then the confirmed Mafia duo of k1ll and Cow.

k1ll IS confirmed Mafia by the way. They dont just fakeclaim for a reaction test or bullshit like that as Town. Last time they did that was 8D, where I tunnelled k1ll hard for it and lo and belond, k1ll flipped Mafia.

I also strongly recommend against TKs shooting anyone tonight, especially not a confirmed Mafia. The last thing we need is a Bomber's fuse being broken with everyone being so scummy and no Rick to help you tomorrow.
"Don't lie this is all so you could post Ace Attorney gifs and have it be relevant isn't it." ~Sarah Thorpe

Rickdaily12

Postby Rickdaily12 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:48 am

Neasans wrote:Guys, what the fuck?

K1ll and Cow are literally scum. K1ll was pushing a lynch on 11th. So what the hell?

And at this point, I'm starting to think Rhazh is scum with them. He's literally pushing away from lynching K1ll and Cow. His main reason for lynching 11th seems to be that he's replacing out.

And oh, he wants to hammer to shut us up, too. Have you forgotten that it's not just the gods out there? Have you forgotten that us, who are Town, are here too?

So yeah, at this point, I believe you're scum trying to shut us up.

Rick isn't lying. You haven't seen what we've seen.

And the death Framer DOES exist. I know for a fact that Varanus had a Town rolecard given what he's said here.

So next one of you that wants to deny this is true is confirmed scum in my eyes.

Rick is HELPING us. Do you honestly doubt me?

Rickdaily12

Postby Rickdaily12 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:50 am

LordofFail wrote:By the way, this is post 1279 of dead chat.

Dead chat is longer then HALF of the main game thread.

BE MORE ACTIVE AND POST MORE. ITS DAY 3 FFS YOU ARE SO INACTIVE THAT THE SIX DEAD PLAYERS (including rick and gob but gob hasnt really posted anything so its really only 5) HAVE A THREAD THAT IS MORE THEN 50% OF THE MAIN GAME THREAD IN LENGTH

LordofFail wrote:Oh, and if any of you doubt Rick or that my item was The Internet, click on my profile and look around and the various profile fields. That should be all the evidence you need.

Rickdaily12

Postby Rickdaily12 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:51 am

Neasans wrote:-K1ll is scum
-Cow is scum
-Rhazh is probably scum at this point
-CJ might also be scum at this point
-the death Framer DOES exist
-Watt and KoE are probably Town

Rickdaily12

Postby Rickdaily12 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:51 am

LordofFail wrote:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Rickdaily12

Postby RhazhBash » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:53 am

Rickdaily12 wrote:
Varanus wrote:Rhazh: Are you scum, stupid, or both?

LordofFail wrote:YOU ARE ALL SO DUMB OH MY GOD

RICK HAS BEEN HELPING YOU THIS WHOLE TIME HES BEEN MORE PROTOWN THEN ANY OF YOU

AND YET YOU CALL HIM SCUM???

HE HAS NO WINCON
HE HAS NO ALIGNMENT
HE IS A GAME MECHANIC M8 not aligned with Town=scum. I don't care if he's a player or a game mechanic, because the council from SFM 13 was a game mechanic that was aligned with Town.

Rhazh is confirmed scum for defending k1ll and cow, pushing a lynch onto 11th, distrusting rick and trying to start a bandwagon to lynch someone other then the confirmed Mafia duo of k1ll and Cow. I'll admit I haven't been pushing too much on Cow, but seriously I've pushed on K1ll and 11th all day.

k1ll IS confirmed Mafia by the way. They dont just fakeclaim for a reaction test or bullshit like that as Town. Last time they did that was 8D, where I tunnelled k1ll hard for it and lo and belond, k1ll flipped Mafia.

I also strongly recommend against TKs shooting anyone tonight, especially not a confirmed Mafia. The last thing we need is a Bomber's fuse being broken with everyone being so scummy and no Rick to help you tomorrow.
Where do I even begin to say how stupid this sentence is? 1.You're an idiot if you're worried about Bomber in this game 2.Rick isn't helping 3.YOU'RE CONFIRMED MAFIA SAYING TO NOT SHOOT THE PEOPLE THAT ARE ALREADY CONFIRMED SCUM.
RhazhBash
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby RhazhBash » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:54 am

Rick you can stop pulling messages out of your ass now your partner told us you're scum aligned.
RhazhBash
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby Rickdaily12 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:55 am

2. Rick isn't helping

._.

And you realize from fucking square one that I told everyone that Gobln wants to slaughter you guys, right? You realize that I've always said my intention is to protect you from him? Either you're smearing me or you're trying to doubt-cast me. Either way, you're either scum, or an idiot.

Rickdaily12

Postby Rickdaily12 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:58 am

LordofFail wrote:RHAZH YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT

Why shouldn't I be worried about a possible Bomber? Its a fucking bastard game. Anything is possible.

NOT TOWN DOES NOT EQUAL SCUM
JESTERS ARE NOT SCUM
EXECUTIONERS ARE NOT SCUM
SURVIVORS SURE AS FUCKING HELL HAVE NEVER, ARE NOT AND NEVER EVER EVER WILL BE SCUM

THEY ARE POLICY LYNCHES AT WORST, NEVER SCUM
SCUM ARE ROLES THAT MUST BE DEAD FOR TOWN TO WIN, SO MAFIA, NKS, AND CERTAIN NES (Wich, Bomber)

Lynch k1ll today. Their DV power is incredibly powerful for Mafia.
Then lynch Cow tomorrow.
Then lynch Rhazh.
Then anyone other then Watt or Alzar.
Watt and Alzar are the only townreads right now, and Watt only because he is proven from him item and that he was swapped with Cow who is confirmed Mafia.

Also, STOP SAYING THAT SOMETHING CANNOT EXIST BECAUSE IT WOUDL BE "TOO OP"

THIS IS A BASTARD GAME ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE

YOU LITERALLY HAVE AN OPEN COMMUNICATION WITH THE DEAD AND IT IS MOD CONFIRMED THAT THIS IS A BASTARD GAME
ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE

#POSSIBILITIES

Rickdaily12

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads