SFM15 | III | Game Over | Mafia Wins | Karma is a Bitch

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: SFM15 | III | Day 3 | The Gods Awaken

Postby Watt2015 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:14 pm

Is LoF currently active in the dead chat?
Favourite Quote:
Spoiler:
leeten wrote:Are you even an IC holy fuck you pandering pile of shit

You should probably click this.
Watt2015
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby TheCow » Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:15 pm

you guys are bad
TheCow
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby Alzar » Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:17 pm

thanks
Spoiler: FM Record Image
Click here if you like crime games/text RPGs.
A reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Alzar
FM Logo Winner
FM Logo Winner

Postby TheCow » Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:17 pm

np
TheCow
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby Alzar » Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:19 pm

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ if im bad what are you ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Alzar
FM Logo Winner
FM Logo Winner

Postby Killthestory » Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:38 pm

rhazh shut the fuck up youre dumb.

rick ill answer you in a second.
Follow the edicts of Deleter our Lord and Savior
Killthestory
Medium
Medium

Postby Killthestory » Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:43 pm

ok so rick youre fucking stupid you should have realized when you used the god damn psyche lock that of course I was fucking lying out of my asshole it was clear as day you god damn dong.

basically I'm just a DV who knew that headsman mechanic on day 4. I didn't do anything to LoF on night 1, and you can use whatever the fuck you call it, that god damn psyche lock to tell. if I was the nk I'm pretty sure lof would have died that night and if I was a mafia member itd be expected of me to have some sort of ability to help mafia other than DV.

like honestly that makes me so pissed off because I was literally about to fucking get something out of 11th but nooo lets fucking smite kill instead of the clear as day fucking scum for fucks sakes.

when I was calling you idiots dumb it was for a fucking good reason you fucking dongs. god damn
Killthestory
Medium
Medium

Postby SirCakez » Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:31 pm

Ahhhh Cow needs to die but Kill needs to die too. I'm conflicted now.

Gobln wrote:FurCakez isn't so great? Are you kidding? When was the last time you saw a player with such an ability in Forum Mafia? Cakez takes the game in another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a player with his skill and passion for the game again. gobln breaks records. FurCakez breaks the rules.
SirCakez
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner

Postby KingOfEvil » Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:33 pm

Rickdaily12 wrote:KingofEvil, I'd like you to call you to the Witness Stand, and testify.

Yes my dear, ask me anything.

Rickdaily12 wrote:- KoE you realize you have a dangerous Item and you should be around to warn us if it explodes or something TODAY

I stated this multiple times before. The worst that would have happened at the end of D3 and/or N3 will not now. At the moment, only I may die directly from my own item, until further actions are taken in which there may be other casualties, or not! It all depends on other player's decisions.
KingOfEvil
Jester
Jester

Postby Killthestory » Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:43 pm

SirCakez wrote:Ahhhh Cow needs to die but Kill needs to die too. I'm conflicted now.

shut the fuck up and read my post.

rick have you noticed that ive been targeted by everyone so id have to be nk

do you think id make that play as nk?
Killthestory
Medium
Medium

Postby KingOfEvil » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:03 pm

FMLSheWas12 wrote:TL;DR: I think KoE could be a third and final mafia member alongside 11th & K1ll.

FMLSheWas12 wrote:So, what so far makes K1ll appear as town to you KoE?

I don't recall having ever stated yet that I believe kill was town, or scum for that matter. What I have gathered is that on N1 when kill was visiting LoF, a highly likely NK visited Neasans, and one or two mafia members visited Varanus, depending if the mafia killing role is separate from the "cleaning" role. There could be a chance all of this could have resulted from being able to use item actions on top of alignment actions as per Varanus's item rolecard, so the forced visit may or may not be as restrictive as I could believe it to be.

Speaking of Varanus, let us explore Varanus's witched claim. A Witch would make sense if LoF's flip was in fact truly mafia, as no one has come forward about a N2 witching. If LoF was in fact killed and cleaned however, then that's two mafia members not witched, leaving a possible third one witched and no speaking up. It could be a sheer chance that a witched mafia would have been directed to another mafia member's target coincidentally, but unlikely which may suggest the cleaner and killer could be the same person who was witched.

IF there is a Witch type role, we also have a good Witch it seems as well. To Watt, you seem correct in saying whoever wanted to make you visit LoF is either town or neutral. I would believe this option witch captain type role would most probably be town. It would be a crappy ability for a neutral's method of disruption to have a polite asking if you'd like to visit someone, rather than just outright make them visit someone without their permission.
KingOfEvil
Jester
Jester

Postby Alzar » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:04 pm

KoE, can you explain your item in more detail?
Alzar
FM Logo Winner
FM Logo Winner

Postby SirCakez » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:07 pm

KOE what actual scum hunting have you done this game?

Gobln wrote:FurCakez isn't so great? Are you kidding? When was the last time you saw a player with such an ability in Forum Mafia? Cakez takes the game in another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a player with his skill and passion for the game again. gobln breaks records. FurCakez breaks the rules.
SirCakez
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner

Postby KingOfEvil » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:13 pm

Alzar wrote:KoE, can you explain your item in more detail?

I'll say what won't benefit scum, which I've mentioned in parts already.

-Compulsive day actions
-It's sharp
-It will only kill me directly, unless traded of course, then the same applies to the new owner. Whether its "memory" stays for the new owner is unknown to me
-My actions may or may not accomplish anything successful, but it has the potential to be completely useless, or amazing
KingOfEvil
Jester
Jester

Postby KingOfEvil » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:19 pm

SirCakez wrote:KOE what actual scum hunting have you done this game?

I've placed suspicions on those that mislynched Mel, and gave reasons why. Mel said one of the first places to look should be her mislynch bandwagon, but many seem to be wanting to focus on other players, coincidence?

Besides that, what I've NOT done this game is mislynch, and what I've NOT done is sheep anyone's reads. I could be on Cow and k1ll like many others are, but that's too easy and unproductive.
KingOfEvil
Jester
Jester

Postby SirCakez » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:26 pm

So you don't think Cow and Kill are scum???

SirCakez
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner

Postby Watt2015 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:33 pm

SirCakez wrote:So you don't think Cow and Kill are scum???

Actually, I think KoE means that since K1ll and Cow are such widely read scum, he'd rather look towards other players himself in an attempt to find more scum
Favourite Quote:
Spoiler:
leeten wrote:Are you even an IC holy fuck you pandering pile of shit

You should probably click this.
Watt2015
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby KingOfEvil » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:35 pm

Cow is something else. Their original item does not seem team oriented, meaning I can see Cow not being mafia or town. A low priority "hot potato" does not work well at all in a mafia setup. Even if it was a mafia inclined item, it's gone with the owner once they die meaning the mafia could only make one player ultimately lose.

I have reason to believe k1ll could likely flip town given reasoning a few posts up, by PoE. It would be less likely she could flip mafia or neutral, or at least not the NK in terms of neutral. It's not an absolute belief however, as I've stated as well. It depends on how all of our item and alignment interactions work in tandem.

What I do believe is that there IS scum on Mel's wagon of voters, statistically speaking it's likely of course, but also analytically given the information I have.
KingOfEvil
Jester
Jester

Postby SirCakez » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:37 pm

Who on the wagon do you believe to be scum? I agree there were some on it, I think Kill and Kmenx, maybe Alzar but less likely.

SirCakez
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner

Postby Rickdaily12 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:42 pm

KingOfEvil wrote:
Rickdaily12 wrote:KingofEvil, I'd like you to call you to the Witness Stand, and testify.

Rickdaily12 wrote:- KoE you realize you have a dangerous Item and you should be around to warn us if it explodes or something TODAY

I stated this multiple times before. The worst that would have happened at the end of D3 and/or N3 will not now. At the moment, only I may die directly from my own item, until further actions are taken in which there may be other casualties, or not! It all depends on other player's decisions.

Do you know the exact conditions of how your item functions?

You said earlier that it was chaotic. In its use, or in its understanding?
"Don't lie this is all so you could post Ace Attorney gifs and have it be relevant isn't it." ~Sarah Thorpe

Looking for guides? :D

Check out the LGBTAI+ Thread!

Rickdaily12
FM Awards: Town

Postby SirCakez » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:44 pm

Also - where has CJ gone? I really dislike how much he's lurking.

SirCakez
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner

Postby Alzar » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:45 pm

He's past prod zone, actually. Over 48 hours with no posts.
Alzar
FM Logo Winner
FM Logo Winner

Postby Rickdaily12 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:45 pm

SirCakez wrote:Also - where has CJ gone? I really dislike how much he's lurking.

This is a smear if you're not actually attacking anything he's said. Do that, or wait patiently for his replacement.
"Don't lie this is all so you could post Ace Attorney gifs and have it be relevant isn't it." ~Sarah Thorpe

Looking for guides? :D

Check out the LGBTAI+ Thread!

Rickdaily12

Postby KingOfEvil » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:46 pm

I didn't include k1ll because of what I've stated above. Kmenx is purely gut reaction right now that the mislynch was a possible mistake on his part, as something similar happened in 8D where he listened to the town, only for the town to be wrong and this reaction matches that. He may just be meta-ing us 8D-ers for sympathy, which could very well be the case, and would be a very smart play.

Since this was the case, I placed more suspicion on the middle four voters than the first and last, and there's spoilered reasoning somewhere in my ISO for each one. The odds of scum being on a mislynch wagon tend to have then being second to fourth, or somewhere in the middle, rather than first or last. Hammer makes it too obvious, and I don't believe a smart player like Kmenx would make this obvious mistake of hammering a mislynch as scum.
KingOfEvil
Jester
Jester

Postby KingOfEvil » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:48 pm

Rickdaily12 wrote:
KingOfEvil wrote:

Do you know the exact conditions of how your item functions?

You said earlier that it was chaotic. In its use, or in its understanding?

I didn't say it was chaotic, per se. I know exactly how it works. It's function depends on what other players may tend to do though.
KingOfEvil
Jester
Jester

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads