SFM15 | III | Game Over | Mafia Wins | Karma is a Bitch

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: SFM15 | III | Day 3 | The Gods Awaken

Postby Kmenx » Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:25 am

Actually I want Kill to check me tonight
You can find me in discord at Disguiser#5127

Spoiler: My FM record:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Kmenx
Vigilante
Vigilante

Postby Killthestory » Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:37 am

Kmenx wrote:Actually I want Kill to check me tonight

no fuck off
Follow the edicts of Deleter our Lord and Savior
Killthestory
Medium
Medium

Postby Kmenx » Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:50 am

Killthestory wrote:
Kmenx wrote:Actually I want Kill to check me tonight

no fuck off

Why if i am a scum read CHECK ME

If i am not stop pushing on me

Kmenx
Vigilante
Vigilante

Postby Kmenx » Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:54 am

Rick/Gobln when will your kill happen before the flip or after flip ?

Kmenx
Vigilante
Vigilante

Postby CJBlack44 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:58 am

Morning everyone! I finished reading the thread. I know some of the posts were addressed to me either directly or indirectly, will respond to those in a second.

I have a few questions first because honestly, I feel SO dumb in this game omg. I don't understand shit anymore T.T

1. Was K1ll not confirmed town because of their ability the double vote thing (before she revealed her role that is)? I basically based all my reads and actions surrounding K1ll on this assumption. I even said this yesterday.

2. K1ll, if I understand correctly, you are saying that 11th is the Mafia "cleaner"?

3. I don't understand ANYTHING about Lof anymore, anything at all. So first, he shows up as Mafia at the beginning of the day. Then someone says that there's a Mafia "cleaner" and LoF wasn't actually Mafia. Then Rick says that LoF's item was switched. Then K1ll says LoF's item was not switched, and that he was indeed the owner of the salt shaker. K1ll is confirmed Town (in my mind, K1ll is some sort of a Mayor type of role, which automatically makes her confirmed, unless Mafia can have a Mayor but that's just...no T.T) so she wouldn't be lying. That must mean that Rick is lying, even though it seems that Rick has been trying to help us so far (I still don't trust him much because of Mel's item description though T.T)

K1ll, are you saying that LoF was Mafia or not? I'm so confused my head hurts right now. Otherwise I am totally fine with K1ll checking me tonight, this will make me 100% sure whether or not K1ll is lying about her item\role.

Can someone please explain this entire situation to me?

And last of all, I just want to point out the fact that I kept saying that 11th is scummy throughout the entire day 2, and you all jumped at me saying that he's a 2014 player and I don't understand this, and that I'm scumreading him for a towntell and that I'm stupid T.T

Also I want to point out that yes, this game confuses me because I can't make sense of these weird mechanics, but I do believe I've done my best to help town. I've never played in a game where the rolelist wasn't revealed and there were these weird items and various shit thrown at us. But I did my best. Yesterday I tried to both solve that stupid anagram (with the wrong letters might I add T.T), make sense of Mel's item (I asked her several questions about it but she never responded) and figure out whether or not Cow is truly scummy, figure out why everyone is townreading 11th and then trying to discern whether or not Mel could be town (the conclusion I arrived to was that no, she couldn't be. Yes, I do admit I was wrong, but I don't believe my reasoning was necessarily wrong. On top of everything else, her playstyle was awfully similar to NFM2 where she was scum and when she suggested to nolynch, I thought for sure she was scum). I posted my scumreads throughout the entire day 2, but you people are acting like I wasn't, which honestly infuriates me to no end. The only time I "fencesat" on anything was when I couldn't decide whether or not Cow was scum. Because I didn't feel I had enough information. Then more information was provided and I made my stance very clear.

I also believe that LoF's last post was scummy AF, hence why I wasn't surprised at all when I saw his Mafia flip. I was going to say that yesterday, only Kmenx hammered Mel before I had a chance to post (speaking of which, Kmenx, I CLEARLY said I would hammer half an hour before the day ends). That post was wrong in so many ways. Not to mention that both LoF and Kmenx were all like "oh, Mel is town, you'll see!" but they didn't explain shit, they didn't provide ANY kind of arguments whatsoever as to why they believe this. Considering how me and others didn't really see why Mel was town, if you actually thought Mel was a mislynch, you should've explained WHY, so that maybe others may see it too.
CJBlack44
Witch
Witch

Postby Gobln » Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:20 am

Rick its time.

Meet me at the place.
Gobln
Vampire Hunter
Vampire Hunter

Postby Alzar » Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:21 am

k im just point to bullet my points
- Why the fuck hasn't any of us noticed FML? Like, he just shows up every 12 hours, posts a wall, and leaves.
- K1ll, explain your ability. You say that you're a flavour cop but you can find exact abilities...? Would like elaboration.
- CJ, a doublevoter isn't confirmed Town. Hell, there were two scum doublevoters in SFM12. Don't make assumptions like that.
Spoiler: FM Record Image
Click here if you like crime games/text RPGs.
A reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Alzar
FM Logo Winner
FM Logo Winner

Postby SirCakez » Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:54 am

So Kill, you're claiming to be a double voting flavor cop that will enable headsman day four? The fuck?

Gobln wrote:FurCakez isn't so great? Are you kidding? When was the last time you saw a player with such an ability in Forum Mafia? Cakez takes the game in another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a player with his skill and passion for the game again. gobln breaks records. FurCakez breaks the rules.
SirCakez
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner

Postby CJBlack44 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:27 am

Alzar wrote:k im just point to bullet my points
- Why the fuck hasn't any of us noticed FML? Like, he just shows up every 12 hours, posts a wall, and leaves.
- K1ll, explain your ability. You say that you're a flavour cop but you can find exact abilities...? Would like elaboration.
- CJ, a doublevoter isn't confirmed Town. Hell, there were two scum doublevoters in SFM12. Don't make assumptions like that.

* I've noticed FML being a lurker, I just don't see anything alignment indicative from him and tbh, the last game I was in with him, he was super active and super townie and he turned out to be the Mafia Head *still traumatized by that*
* I agree with point 2, and explain the part about LoF please, I still don't get that

And for the third point: Yes, I can see that now...like, holy fucking shit, I really wish someone would've bothered to tell me that yesterday. I would like to remind everyone here that I'm not as experienced as you guys and I've only played normal games until now. So if I see something that looks like a Mayor, I'm assuming it's a Mayor because that's all I've ever known. When this game started and I asked you what a bastard game is, you gave me 2 examples of games and I started reading those, but RL has kept me super busy and I didn't have time to read enough to understand the mechanics of such a game.

Basically, this entire time I treated K1ll as confirmed town, even though she seemed scummy to me (I even said this yesterday but probs no one noticed it). It's really hard for me to wrap my head around the fact that double voter isn't confirmed town, so I'm going to go through K1ll's ISO again. Like, holy shit, this will shit on my reads so far COMPLETELY because all the reads I had in this game were based around K1ll being confirmed town. Holy shit. I want to cry T.T

Also, what is headsman?
CJBlack44
Witch
Witch

Postby Alzar » Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:30 am

Don't worry, we've all been there. *pat*
(at least, some of us)

a n y w a y, correct me if I'm wrong, but FML hasn't seemed to really contribute anything "new" to discussion. All the walls don't feel like they're presenting new viewpoints or anything, from what I've read.
Alzar
FM Logo Winner
FM Logo Winner

Postby SirCakez » Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:55 am

Headsman is the lynching mechanic used in CFM 11. Basically everyone votes for someone to become the "headsman", who then decides who to execute in lieu of a lynch.

Kill why are you only mentioning this Transported night result now?

Agreed on FML. He's not really doing anything useful, basically a ton of commentary.

Gobln wrote:FurCakez isn't so great? Are you kidding? When was the last time you saw a player with such an ability in Forum Mafia? Cakez takes the game in another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a player with his skill and passion for the game again. gobln breaks records. FurCakez breaks the rules.
SirCakez
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner

Postby RhazhBash » Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:56 am

Alzar wrote:k im just point to bullet my points

I wouldn't consider FML's lack of posting alignment indicative since
1. He still contributes a lot with his posts (Sometimes more than some of the more active players)
2. He does this every game. I don't think I've seen a game with FML where he didn't play like this.

K1ll was a Townread for me, but after that hardclaim I'm gonna have to look back at some of her interactions.
RhazhBash
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby The11thdoctor » Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:57 am

You guys are missreading me to the point where i find it funny, to address some of the points made against me, 1st the comments on cj were NOT to have them lynched but to bring up that they were inactive and to bring notice to this, nothing more. 2nd the accusation of quickly jumping off of cow to follow town? Are you serious, i previously that day made my intentions known that i put my vote there til cow started talking and made it clear what the situation was, that it wasnt a vote for lynching him. If you are gonna accuse me of being scum can you actually get something scummy ive done, now i do admit i have been sheepy but i have been sick these past few days and have been tired and lazy too put in a whole lot of effort and thinking, i am attempting to pull myself together if you havent noticed that today.
The11thdoctor
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Location: your mind... you dont think so...*chuckles* check again

Postby Alzar » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:00 am

i haven't noticed it
Alzar
FM Logo Winner
FM Logo Winner

Postby SirCakez » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:05 am

CJ - when was everyone tow reading 11th?

SirCakez
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner

Postby SirCakez » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:05 am

SirCakez wrote:CJ - when was everyone townreading 11th?

Go away autocorrect

SirCakez
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner

Postby RhazhBash » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:09 am

@11th why would you bring up CJs inactivity for no reason whatsoever? If you have nothing alignment indicative to say about it then what's the point?
RhazhBash
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby Killthestory » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:13 am

I take the flavour and abilities of someone's item essentially. I don't see their alignment whatsoever.

@Sir, I was attempting to communicate with said most likely protective or support, and I was also trying to see if anyone else was transported before making a big play.
Killthestory
Medium
Medium

Postby RhazhBash » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:17 am

@K1ll why wouldn't you reveal once everyone had checked in though? It would be clear evidence of some form of Prankster, so why would you deny that to the Town?
RhazhBash
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby Killthestory » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:19 am

You mean 11th?

Have you actually read what I said about her role?
Killthestory
Medium
Medium

Postby RhazhBash » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:24 am

You claimed that 11th is some sort of Death Framer. What does that have to do with you getting a transported result? Why have you not considered a potential Prankster?
RhazhBash
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby CJBlack44 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:25 am

I don't believe 11th calling me out for being inactive was scummy - he had a point, inactive players SHOULD be brought in the spotlight, always. My opinion at least. He noticed I wasn't posted so he brought it up - there's nothing wrong with that, this happens to me every game because I don't know when games start so I'm usually very busy during day 1. I wasn't inactive, just busy during day 1 and a bit of day 2, but of course 11th couldn't have known that.

Now, the reason why I think you're likely to be scum, 11th, is the fact that you basically refused to share your opinions on 90% of the things all throughout day 2, and at some point you even said that you don't see the point of expressing your opinion if someone else has already said the things that you are thinking. Which I find scummy because it makes me feel like you don't want to share because you have something to hide.

@Cakez: when I called 11th scummy during day 2, at least 3 people (I think Cow, K1ll and Kmenx but I'm not 100% sure and can't check now cause I'm on my phone atm) told me that his behavior isn't alignment indicative because his meta is normal for a 2014 player and that what I interpreted as scumtells were actually towntells. If you insist, I can pull those quotes out when I get home.

@K1ll: pls explain what you said about LoF. Was LoF Mafia, yes or no?!
CJBlack44
Witch
Witch

Postby RhazhBash » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:30 am

LoF is Mafia. Honestly I'm starting to doubt K1lls claim since death miller/framer goes beyond this games level of bastard.

I Townread LoF for what looked like his usual VI play, but as much as I call him that it's hard to discern Town LoF from scum LoF since both are scummy people I want to policy kill (I forgot whether I said LoF or K1ll had to be Town because I learned their scum play from SFM 12, but meh).
RhazhBash
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby The11thdoctor » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:36 am

Because when expressing an opinion that has previously been stated, i am thusly accused of sheeping, in what way would repeating information that is extremely recent and saying 'i agree with x person' be helpful, today i have attempted to fix my mistakes from day 2, again ive been sick which is not something i expected but im doing better today (irl), so i am trying to help make up for my inadequacy in day 2.

P.e. lof isnt scum according to rick, but again, we dont know where his loyalties lie either
The11thdoctor
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Location: your mind... you dont think so...*chuckles* check again

Postby Watt2015 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:38 am

RhazhBash wrote:LoF is Mafia. Honestly I'm starting to doubt K1lls claim since death miller/framer goes beyond this games level of bastard.

I Townread LoF for what looked like his usual VI play, but as much as I call him that it's hard to discern Town LoF from scum LoF since both are scummy people I want to policy kill (I forgot whether I said LoF or K1ll had to be Town because I learned their scum play from SFM 12, but meh).

You're forgetting Varanus also being "cleaned". It's possible LoF may have been Town, and K1ll getting a Transported result may have been some form of Prankster shenanigans.

P-edit: I trust Rick, I don't think he'd have made most of that up.
Favourite Quote:
Spoiler:
leeten wrote:Are you even an IC holy fuck you pandering pile of shit

You should probably click this.
Watt2015
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads