SFM15 | III | Game Over | Mafia Wins | Karma is a Bitch

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: SFM15 | III | Day 2 | Paranoia

Postby The11thdoctor » Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:13 pm

are we seriously debating if cow is mafia or NE? is he not the best lynch for today either way?
The11thdoctor
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Location: your mind... you dont think so...*chuckles* check again

Postby Watt2015 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:13 pm

Killthestory wrote:yes but why push you after having traded off with it unless he fully believed you were scum or that he could accomplish something?

He's pushed on me since D1. If he thought I was scum, then he'd most likely expect me to attack him, since he'd be my biggest threat. Knowing even if he outed me, he'd lose, makes me think he KNEW I wasn't evil.
Favourite Quote:
Spoiler:
leeten wrote:Are you even an IC holy fuck you pandering pile of shit

You should probably click this.
Watt2015
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby FMLSheWas12 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:14 pm

FMLSheWas12 wrote:LoF is debatable, but since I believe Cow to be neutral, he's hesitant town.

I didn't mean to include the extra "but" there, general point still stands though.

11thdoctor, I'd rather have rough hints towards his alignment because it helps with interactions and it's how discussion progresses.
FM Star Collection
Spoiler:
Trolled by the League of Losers
Spoiler:
FMLSheWas12
Consort
Consort

Postby TheCow » Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:16 pm

Lets wait out the days so I have times to make detailed reads to post when I post.
TheCow
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby Killthestory » Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:18 pm

Eagerly awaiting the post.

To be honest this NK seems to be really overpowered if it can potentially kill two people in the same night and is guaranteed to kill one scum member, so an NE lynch is not optimal. I would be fine with a mafia lynch, but I don't think that's what we're seeing right now. Especially since I don't see any notable associations between Cow and anyone else disregarding me, but I know I'm town and was defending Cow for generally what I thought to be a good reason. Essentially, I'm not seeing Cow as mafia and definitely not as NK. I don't think he's an optimal lynch.

What I would like to consider as a lynch would be Melanora.
Follow the edicts of Deleter our Lord and Savior
Killthestory
Medium
Medium

Postby FMLSheWas12 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:28 pm

...hmm. After much consideration, Cow is going to die with this OP as hell item. We can either hold onto hope that Watt will retrieve his item once Cow dies, or Maple the Catgirl is going to continue reeking havoc. If we can scout and locate the NK/mafia members, then we should definitely consider that alternative so Watt can retrieve the Universal Remote for town to use, plus it's the better lynch anyway.

Otherwise, it's better not to risk mislynching with confirmed scum available and Watt although having a shitty item can at least stick around for opinions.
FM Star Collection
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
FMLSheWas12
Consort
Consort

Postby FMLSheWas12 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:38 pm

Wait no, roleblocking is an issue. Cow will just roleblock Watt with the "trading" thing. Nothing is achieved. Nevermind you're gone Cow, bye. <3
FM Star Collection
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
FMLSheWas12
Consort
Consort

Postby RhazhBash » Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:39 pm

Killthestory wrote:Eagerly awaiting the post.

To be honest this NK seems to be really overpowered if it can potentially kill two people in the same night and is guaranteed to kill one scum member, so an NE lynch is not optimal. I would be fine with a mafia lynch, but I don't think that's what we're seeing right now. Especially since I don't see any notable associations between Cow and anyone else disregarding me, but I know I'm town and was defending Cow for generally what I thought to be a good reason. Essentially, I'm not seeing Cow as mafia and definitely not as NK. I don't think he's an optimal lynch.

Mel looks more like how she played in what bit of TFM 15 she was part of. Her demeanor is the usual Mel, she's just not too active. I'd wait a bit on her before developing a more solid read. If anyone should be looked into I'd go for Doc.
RhazhBash
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby TheCow » Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:42 pm

I'd be gamethrowing if I didn't roleblock the trade.
TheCow
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby Watt2015 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:42 pm

I'll also need some sort of protection tonight, this item has lowest priority, so if I die tonight, I die with this item
Favourite Quote:
Spoiler:

Watt2015
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby The11thdoctor » Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:43 pm

RhazhBash wrote:

Mel looks more like how she played in what bit of TFM 15 she was part of. Her demeanor is the usual Mel, she's just not too active. I'd wait a bit on her before developing a more solid read. If anyone should be looked into I'd go for Doc.

what would you like too know? oh and /unvote until we are sure who we are lynching. my thoughts are on CJ who has had 4 posts this whole game, and on day 1 only.
The11thdoctor
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Location: your mind... you dont think so...*chuckles* check again

Postby RhazhBash » Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:44 pm

Honestly my gut is telling me that Cow and Watt are scumbuddies and Cow told Watt last night how to pull off a ridiculous gambit. I think both are scummy as hell, and their claims only work with each other. Watt when he was claiming his item at first he seemed to be a bit wonky with giving the mechanics (Think ADorkOfPork from SFM 12). I have no idea what Cow could have been trying to do with the gambit though, because it looks like it failed already.
RhazhBash
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby Watt2015 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:47 pm

RhazhBash wrote:Honestly my gut is telling me that Cow and Watt are scumbuddies and Cow told Watt last night how to pull off a ridiculous gambit. I think both are scummy as hell, and their claims only work with each other. Watt when he was claiming his item at first he seemed to be a bit wonky with giving the mechanics (Think ADorkOfPork from SFM 12). I have no idea what Cow could have been trying to do with the gambit though, because it looks like it failed already.

If this was the case, I'd have let cow win, because I see them as being more experienced than me, and most people already believed them.
Favourite Quote:
Spoiler:

Watt2015
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby FMLSheWas12 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:19 am

I highly doubt Cow would sacrifice himself to gambit for Watt, no offense honey but you're an easy mislynch.

This is why Cow targeted Watt from the very beginning. Cow is an Executioner who can choose his target, which is essentially the Creepy Girl in a nutshell. However he needed to lynch Watt quickly before being found out, or worse before Watt lost the Catgirl; he might've not known who possessed the Catgirl afterwards.

That might be why he is "literally gamethrowing" to not roleblock Watt from trading I think, he can't do crap with the doll on himself. I don't think it could've mattered if Cow lynched a scum target, but of course I can't be biased and assume the role had been completely duplicated.

Cow is still a good lynch.
FM Star Collection
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
FMLSheWas12
Consort
Consort

Postby TheCow » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:30 am

I'll get the doll back, be lynched, and then lose even if town wins. Either lynch me now or not at all. This is pretty much ASG2.2
TheCow
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby Kmenx » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:08 am

Slept Peacefully

Heard N In the Dark

post 2398

Jigsaw Killer

Reverse Bear Trap - Targets one player. The targeted player must choose another player to kill to get the key and save themselves with. If the killed player is scum the player will not find the key and will die. If the killed player is town the player will survive. If no one is killed the player will die.

Here is our NK
You can find me in discord at Disguiser#5127

Spoiler: My FM record:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Kmenx
Vigilante
Vigilante

Postby Killthestory » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:12 am

Ok so essentially the targeted person has to hit town then to survive.

That would mean all our important people should try and save themselves always I guess. The lesser ones should let themselves die, or they should target most likely scum
Killthestory
Medium
Medium

Postby Killthestory » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:15 am

RhazhBash wrote:

She's also acting like 7R with non-committal and empty insults and content. The difference between her town and scum meta is small, but there still is that subtle difference. That's why I'm gut reading her as scum because how non-committal, exaggerated she is.

Tbh Cow being Exe makes complete sense to me. That's probably the most logical assumption.
Killthestory
Medium
Medium

Postby Kmenx » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:51 am

Whispered letters B V N T O E O (Again) T (Again) A W

I added 2 Question marks this letters and got

The Town Above
Wat Bowonivet

I think we broke Yoshinvenio s Sanity ith 8C and CFM 11

Kmenx
Vigilante
Vigilante

Postby KingOfEvil » Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:35 am

There was a lot to catch up on since D2 started, I was busy but I've now read through all carefully.

I slept peacefully. I heard a whisper of the letter H.

OVTEBOTAWENH is what I recorded in order so far. For anyone trying to solve this, make sure to include Neasans's and Varanus's possible letters as well, and perhaps the two CLEANED players in the graveyard as well. Swap out every other letter you may think is coming from possible scum as well, in the case that scum would lie about their letters to throw us off. Keep in mind it may or may not be an anagram, it may reference something else, we shall see.

From what I've read, we've proven Cow has the Universal Remote that Watt made mention of, barring any odd gambits taking place. Getting rid of the item now through a lynch would seem like the easiest way to deal with it since getting it back into the hands of town could prove difficult tonight. A "hot potato" Maple figure seems less destructive for the time being, especially if it can be passed off to scum. This is all assuming items stay in the graveyard, for all we know there's roles and items in play that can also swap items and possibly utilize what's in the graveyard. That would make the above sort of moot.
KingOfEvil
Jester
Jester

Postby Kmenx » Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:39 am

So if CJ received E it s the town above

Kmenx
Vigilante
Vigilante

Postby Kmenx » Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:42 am

And that people cleaned on graveyard is likely a joke like Mods putting their own sanity on graveyard or Obi putting Rick s booty on graveyard at 8D

Like only 15 people joined in this game
Who got fucking cleaned before dying ?

Kmenx
Vigilante
Vigilante

Postby KingOfEvil » Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:54 am

With possible semi-bastard rules, I wouldn't completely rule out the possibility of having two players not in the game with perhaps a retributionist type role to interact with them, or future roles to interact with them. It's just pure speculation though.
KingOfEvil
Jester
Jester

Postby CJBlack44 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:24 am

Hello everyone. I want to apologize for my huge inactivity, this was a temporary situation. I was expecting the game to start a little later and unfortunately I had some hugely important RL issues to take care of. I know I wasn't around for day 1 and start of day 2, but I am now free and only have work a couple of hours a day.

I will start reading day 2 now (holy shit, so many pages in just a few hours) and will share my opinions and thoughts as soon as I'm done. I'm guessing a lot has happened...

Once again, apologies to everyone, RL can be a real bitch sometimes... T.T
CJBlack44
Witch
Witch

Postby CJBlack44 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:26 am

First of all, I just realized I didn't post my night results *facepalm* I slept peacefully and I was whispered the letter "G"

Writing this as I read:

Watt's post about his item seems only a little suspicious to me, this Universal Remote thing. He could be genuine Town revealing the fact that this item could now be in the hands of potential scum, which is bad since it has such a powerful ability. So it makes sense that he reveals it, or at least to me.

I did not like Cow revealing Rhazh's supposed ability\restriction (Rhazh being Actor that is). Even if it was true, why reveal it? I don't see any benefits from it, only potential harm for town. Also, Cow's push on Watt doesn't seem very legitimate. Cow started this on day 1, scumreading Watt for no real reason. And what's truly worrying is how a couple of people actually jumped the wagon with even less reasoning than Cow...???

I don't understand K1ll's vote on LoF. I didn't understand K1ll's play on D1 either (even if D1 is joking phase).

Watt thinks Cow is scum. Feels a bit OMGUS, really. "He's trying to mislynch me therefore he's scum". Though he later admits the possibility of Cow being town. Kinda fencesitty?? Not sure. He later jumps at the smallest pathetic attempt of an excuse to enforce the idea that Cow is scum. This I didn't like AT ALL - http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?p=1104070#p1104070

I'm at page 34 now, will read more later as I have to go to work now :cry: Haven't had time to re-read everything very carefully, but these were my impressions from what I read. Gotta run now, sadly, but I'll be back in 2 hrs.
CJBlack44
Witch
Witch

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads