SFM13: Co5 - Game Over - Town, Executioner, Phantom Win

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: SFM13: Co5 - "No Hip Hop in the Court" (Day 2 ENDS 12/14

Postby LadyAnnabelle » Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:49 pm

y u ask me questions Murat? ive already yelled at everyone else, im Hard-Claiming Survivor.
LadyAnnabelle
Spy
Spy

Postby murat1996 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:50 pm

LadyAnnabelle wrote:y u ask me questions Murat? ive already yelled at everyone else, im Hard-Claiming Survivor.

I know you did, just asking about you about my presence affecting you.

Either way, at least you started to talk more.
33-40-3 : My FM Record

Hosted: VFM13

My discord is fluffymurat#2318 if you really want it I guess...it's now a legacy name.

My discord is just fluffymurat
murat1996
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
[Forum Mafia X] Winner

Postby Mindslayer » Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:52 pm

LadyAnnabelle wrote:y u ask me questions Murat? ive already yelled at everyone else, im Hard-Claiming Survivor.

hardclaiming is not a defense.

regardless of your claim, opinions should be backed up by what others have said. what has birdy said that makes you think she's evil?
My alt is trialtest, just in case another thing like this happens again :(
Mindslayer
Sheriff
Sheriff

Postby BirdyThePhoenix » Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:56 pm

You do realize that others have the right to ask you questions, right?
My discord is Birdy The Phoenix#5902
BirdyThePhoenix
In memory of...
In memory of...

Postby BirdyThePhoenix » Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:57 pm

murat1996 wrote:
LadyAnnabelle wrote:*sleep bubble pops* oh, hey murat, glad your here, starting to think birdie may be evil, but...... meh :\

What does that suppose to mean? Care to share Anna?

I have noticed that Birdy has gotten a little scummy as of late, but that could be because of others putting him her in that position.

I would like you to add evidence to back up your read on me.

But depending on tomorrow's schedule, it may be until around 4:00 PM GMT-5 before I can post my FR post. Just warning you all that I won't have as much time as I have had recently tomorrow.
My discord is Birdy The Phoenix#5902
BirdyThePhoenix
In memory of...
In memory of...

Postby murat1996 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:01 pm

BirdyThePhoenix wrote:
murat1996 wrote:
LadyAnnabelle wrote:*sleep bubble pops* oh, hey murat, glad your here, starting to think birdie may be evil, but...... meh :\

What does that suppose to mean? Care to share Anna?

I have noticed that Birdy has gotten a little scummy as of late, but that could be because of others putting him her in that position.

I would like you to add evidence to back up your read on me.

But depending on tomorrow's schedule, it may be until around 4:00 PM GMT-5 before I can post my FR post. Just warning you all that I won't have as much time as I have had recently tomorrow.

I don't really have anything against you, it was generally based on what you said to certain people that made me think this way. However, this is rather more of reads of other ppl not mine.
33-40-3 : My FM Record

Hosted: VFM13

My discord is fluffymurat#2318 if you really want it I guess...it's now a legacy name.

My discord is just fluffymurat
murat1996
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
[Forum Mafia X] Winner

Postby Kmenx » Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:35 pm

BirdyThePhoenix wrote:
Kmenx wrote:Birdy will you really consider surviviors reads while lynching (Without the council)

If you think someone is a survivor (not sure how I feel about LadyAnnabelle though), why exactly would you lynch them? You are obviously better off lynching scum.

Pls read carefully
You can find me in discord at Disguiser#5127

Spoiler: My FM record:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Kmenx
Vigilante
Vigilante

Postby LadyAnnabelle » Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:37 pm

Alright Kirzie, Lynch me!~ see your mistake :D
LadyAnnabelle
Spy
Spy

Postby Jfire » Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:49 pm

LadyAnnabelle wrote:Alright Kirzie, Lynch me!~ see your mistake :D

Something is weird about this, you can't vote directly you can only push the council to vote with you. I think most town would know about this, but what do I know, I can't scumread for shit.

I'm also tired af

Current IGN: Plush

EpicMafia Loser
Jfire
Jailor
Jailor

Postby Latewood » Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:54 pm

Hey everyone I have finally caught up with the thread and I'm going to start writing up my read list and other stuff. Not sure how long it's going to be I'll try to keep it as brief as possible.

I put these together as I was reading the thread, I've also written a reads list based on Day 1 behavior that I noticed in the thread when I started reading. I don't think that anyone would be interested in that because it is based off of what people were, for lack of a better word, shitposting. So if you want to know what I thought about you or a specefic person, please mention it later in the thread and I'll post it for you, personally I don't think they'll be helpful to anyone but to myself because that way I can recognize patterns as the days go on.
Reads:

Town:
RHawkeye: Points out that Kirize12 never answered if they slept peacefully and when Kirize calls them out for fishing Hawkeye says, "you're hiding something then. Good to know." Hawkeye then drops the subject. I'm under the impression that Hawkeye received the answer to the question that he asked, they understand that Kirize has a plan so why not let them go through with there plan? Hawkeye also asks questions that come across as protown, about why loki was the target as well as why people are calling Kirize scummy.
I just want to say that in your reads you point out that you think cmitc1 is scummy but don't see anything, he does push for a lynch on Kirize first.
Ladd: Comes across as town. He does a good job theorizing what happened over the course of the night and he also answers everyone's questions as well as trying to keep the conversations going in a constructive direction.
moonbird: Seems very protown as well. I agreed with most of her reads as well as her summery. Answers several questions that people just put out there and has well thoughout answers.
Loki: Comes across as very protown. His posts are informative and he also thinks that Kirize could just be goofing around as part of some plan or just to be a goof.
Mindslayer You were curious about the questions that Test asked as well as I. You also point out a lot of the weird scummy things that people do.

Null/Town:
Birdy: Birdy is the one who first raises the idea of Kirize being a jester and this leads to a lot of discussion over why Kirize does what he does. But Birdie tries to get a lot of discussion going which makes me lean towards town with her. I don't think if she was scum that she'd be as 'chatty' as she comes across. More town than null.
Varanus: Also defends Kirize, or at least if not defends him, points out that he isn't just being a goofball.
Segaco I agree with all of their reads except for Test and Kirize.
Kirize Just because you don't understand what they are doing doesn't mean that they're not working for the town. I have them as null because of the erratic behavior towards the end of the thread. Up until they started posting today I had thought I understood what they were doing, but now I'm not too sure. But I'll be interested to see what they do next.

Null/Scum:
parichithay- I think you're a consort. You soft claimed a TI role and I don't think you're town. You just went along with everyone else when they were all talking about how they saw Kirize as scum. I need to check your ISO again, but as I said, I think you're Mafia and I think you'll flip as the consort.
Dota You advocate lynching Kirize because you think he's a jester? Ugh.
LadyAnnabelle I really don't know what to say other than she's already hardclaimed Survivor.
Murat You act scummy and ask questions that make me think you may be scummy.

Don't see your name? Post more so I can get a read on you. All of these reads are subject to change and most likely will. I really would have liked to have even more time to pour over this and edit and expand and polish it, but I feel it's really unfair of me to go this long and just keep promising *something soon* without providing anything. I'll be current with the thread after this so that will make this much easier and I won't have these huge posts after gaps of me not posting.
"Sympathy from strangers can be ruinous."
The Blind Assassin, Margaret Atwood
Latewood
Lookout
Lookout

Postby Jfire » Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:59 pm

Im really too lazy right now or forever to read past posts, I'll make reads from now on. Sorry, I'm also not that good at reads.

Current IGN: Plush

EpicMafia Loser
Jfire
Jailor
Jailor

Postby Mindslayer » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:42 pm

ladd wrote:Also I would like top 2 scum and town reads from the following people whenever they can ( even if you think they suck it's okay) and with some motivation:
LadyAnnabelle
Jfire
Latewood
Anonymous

Lady proceeds to not answer Murat's question as to why she thinks birdyh is evil and ignores this question as well.
Please answer these. Also goes for JFire and AFKnonymous as well
Mindslayer
Sheriff
Sheriff

Postby Mindslayer » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:46 pm

Sorry anon I suck at reading the thread. Disregard what I said ploz
Mindslayer
Sheriff
Sheriff

Postby Mindslayer » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:49 pm

BirdyThePhoenix wrote:
Kmenx wrote:
Latewood wrote:
When would a townie not want to give out their result? I can't think of any reasons why a townie would lie about what happened to them, unless they're a power role and they don't want to reveal that they used their power, but that doesn't seem to be what you're expressing. Or is this one of those really obvious things that I'm missing because of my noobishness? :oops:

Actually only understandable reason Kirzie(Aside from being jailor) doesn t want to give his results is Him being a transporter who swapped himself with Hip

Or a witched vigilante and their target ended up being immune(Very unlikely right now though)

But what about a BG being attacked while vesting? Granted I wouldn't think that the BG would vest on N1.

Then he could've said I slept peacefully like the rest of us.
For the immune hit scenario, just claim controlled. The witch had no way of knowing if he was a vig.
Mindslayer
Sheriff
Sheriff

Postby Mindslayer » Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:01 am

I'd like to know from everyone what the jailor should do. Personally, I beleemf they should kill scum tonight. We already have some people I'd like to see dead.

My top picks are:
Kirize if he doesn't get serious and actually helps us. I thought that you were a townie trying to reaction test and see who tunneled in you but if this doesn't stop then I have no choice but to re read you as scum.
lady since she is guaranteed non town and at worst is a scummy survivor
Mindslayer
Sheriff
Sheriff

Postby Mindslayer » Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:21 am

Varanus wrote:Better yet, just wait until you can actually make full reads on everyone. We don't need to waste time this early.

Semi reads can still generate reactions and start discussion and provide juicy quotes for full reads. How is that wasting time?
Mindslayer
Sheriff
Sheriff

Postby Mindslayer » Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:34 am

cmitc1 wrote:
thats what i think anyway, chance of a bomber getting you is unlikely.

Um... Elaborate?
Mindslayer
Sheriff
Sheriff

Postby cmitc1 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:15 am

Mindslayer wrote:
cmitc1 wrote:
thats what i think anyway, chance of a bomber getting you is unlikely.

Um... Elaborate?

there is a witched claim, and kiriz12 is pretty much saying "do not shoot me, because the bomber will get you"

and there is 2 NE possible.

NE witch
/
NE jester
cmitc1
Arsonist
Arsonist

Postby ladd » Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:38 am

I am tired as fuck and this is going nowhere. Lady claimed survivor, alright for now, just don't shitpost or jailor shall exe you.
Kirize I have no idea what you are doing.
Latewood wrote:parichithay- I think you're a consort. You soft claimed a TI role and I don't think you're town. You just went along with everyone else when they were all talking about how they saw Kirize as scum. I need to check your ISO again, but as I said, I think you're Mafia and I think you'll flip as the consort.

That's interesting, why consort in particular? Why consort would soft TI?
ladd
FM Awards: Town
FM Awards: Town

Postby RHawkeye » Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:10 am

How do people feel about the survivor claim?
RHawkeye
[Forum Mafia XIII] Winner

Postby testaccount1234 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:33 am

I was actually getting paranoid about this and I weighed the pros and cons of this but I think I'm going to role-claim. After all, if the council thinks I'm the most guiltiest one even though most of you think I'm slight-town, then I pretty much screwed my whole team. Also, based on the fact that there is a janitor, I know that if I get cleaned, the Mafia could just fake my role.

So here it goes:

Spoiler: I am the Jailor.

Proof is that ladd likes Pink Floyd even though I prefer more beautiful electronic music like Tiesto & Zedd.

There's a small chance that Hiphoplog was Doctor/Bodyguard but I'm also guessing that there are four Random Towns. It's likely that one of those Random Towns are town Protective.

Also, there's this role called a Lookout.

RHawkeye wrote:How do people feel about the survivor claim?

Meh, I had bad experiences with Survivors but I might let it slide.
testaccount1234
Godfather
Godfather

Postby RHawkeye » Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:56 am

;_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________;
RHawkeye

Postby Kmenx » Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:07 am

Well so no whispers or something why did you reveal as JAILOR ?
You can find me in discord at Disguiser#5127

Spoiler: My FM record:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Kmenx
Vigilante
Vigilante

Postby testaccount1234 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:14 am

Because of the mechanics. We don't know what the council is thinking and they might think that I'm scum.
testaccount1234
Godfather
Godfather

Postby RHawkeye » Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:15 am

No one else hard claim right now
RHawkeye

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads