SFM 4: Guzames Farewell game [Game Over] Town wins!

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: SFM 4: Guzames Farewell game [Day 2 - Shot through the H

Postby pretzellover33 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:41 pm

we can also have everyone hardclaim
not like it's gonna do much anyway but
b
e
n

i
s
l
a
n
d
User avatar
pretzellover33
Jailor
Jailor
 
Posts: 706
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:51 pm

Re: SFM 4: Guzames Farewell game [Day 2 - Shot through the H

Postby TheCow » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:42 pm

@Pretz: cits need to die before we do that

@sturps: >implying Cway can't be the confirmed investigator slot

@Tsukune: What's up, buddy?
User avatar
TheCow
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
 
Posts: 2335
Joined: Sun May 04, 2014 6:30 pm

Re: SFM 4: Guzames Farewell game [Day 2 - Shot through the H

Postby Tsukune » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:44 pm

@TheCow not much, my moms sick so for some reason I become the substitute male mother for the day, cooking dinner doing laundry folding laundry baking cake etc. Hbu?
User avatar
Tsukune
[Forum Mafia I] Winner
[Forum Mafia I] Winner
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:14 pm

Re: SFM 4: Guzames Farewell game [Day 2 - Shot through the H

Postby Sturps » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:44 pm

TheCow wrote:@Pretz: cits need to die before we do that

@sturps: >implying Cway can't be the confirmed investigator slot

@Tsukune: What's up, buddy?


> questions my assumptions of Coolway
> doesn't question Tsukune voting Coolway
> :distracted
Image

#POSSIBILITIES PTSD Survivor.
Please wow with caution and at your own risk.
May or may not be insane.
Batteries not included.

Highest Overwatch SR: 3975 (S5)

Spoiler: ~~~ thE poSsIbiliTies aRe coMpLex ~~~
User avatar
Sturps
Mafioso
Mafioso
 
Posts: 1404
Joined: Tue May 20, 2014 11:15 pm
Location: Watchpoint: Gibraltar (GMT+10)

Re: SFM 4: Guzames Farewell game [Day 2 - Shot through the H

Postby TheCow » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:44 pm

I was talking about the game ._.
What's your stance, here?

What does it look like I'm doing, sturps :distracted
User avatar
TheCow
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
 
Posts: 2335
Joined: Sun May 04, 2014 6:30 pm

Re: SFM 4: Guzames Farewell game [Day 2 - Shot through the H

Postby Tsukune » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:46 pm

My stance? Dont really have one yet but I'm forming my suspicions
User avatar
Tsukune
[Forum Mafia I] Winner
[Forum Mafia I] Winner
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:14 pm

Re: SFM 4: Guzames Farewell game [Day 2 - Shot through the H

Postby Guzame » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:47 pm

Tsukune wrote:My stance? Dont really have one yet but I'm forming my suspicions


Please share these suspicions with us. Any suspicions you have, along with your reasoning.
User avatar
Guzame
Jailor
Jailor
 
Posts: 768
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:36 am

Re: SFM 4: Guzames Farewell game [Day 2 - Shot through the H

Postby Tsukune » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:48 pm

@guzame I'll post them when I'm a bit more certain.
User avatar
Tsukune
[Forum Mafia I] Winner
[Forum Mafia I] Winner
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:14 pm

Re: SFM 4: Guzames Farewell game [Day 2 - Shot through the H

Postby Guzame » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:51 pm

Well, I have a hard time believing Tsukune is a mafia member. He's either a very inexperienced citizen or a smart jester who's trying to be voted up for his cluelessness. :lol:
User avatar
Guzame
Jailor
Jailor
 
Posts: 768
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:36 am

Re: SFM 4: Guzames Farewell game [Day 2 - Shot through the H

Postby Arcthurus » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:52 pm

Gary29 wrote:
Tsukune wrote:My stance? Dont really have one yet but I'm forming my suspicions

Well....my suspicions are raised on you know...if in 10 mins you say nothing helpful I'm voting you up~


I'm not sure you're in position to make such kinds of threats.

@Tsukune, time is running low. I really suggest you posting your suspicions now.


Spoiler: Image

Art Count: 3
Spoiler: Cyrus & Horane

---
Aeolus & Phoenix

---
Xero & (Priest)
User avatar
Arcthurus
Mafioso
Mafioso
 
Posts: 1448
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:41 pm
Location: (-03:00 UTC/GMT)

Re: SFM 4: Guzames Farewell game [Day 2 - Shot through the H

Postby Arcthurus » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:53 pm

(double post, sorry)
Sturps, you said you had suspicions on who the NE could be. Mind saying it, or would it not be beneficial to the town?


Spoiler: Image

Art Count: 3
Spoiler: Cyrus & Horane

---
Aeolus & Phoenix

---
Xero & (Priest)
User avatar
Arcthurus
Mafioso
Mafioso
 
Posts: 1448
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:41 pm
Location: (-03:00 UTC/GMT)

Re: SFM 4: Guzames Farewell game [Day 2 - Shot through the H

Postby Tsukune » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:54 pm

Guzame wrote:Well, I have a hard time believing Tsukune is a mafia member. He's either a very inexperienced citizen or a smart jester who's trying to be voted up for his cluelessness. :lol:

Its the first one. This is my second forum mafia game. I prefer the real one tbh. Bit you want information I'll compile my notes for you so you can take a look.
User avatar
Tsukune
[Forum Mafia I] Winner
[Forum Mafia I] Winner
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:14 pm

Re: SFM 4: Guzames Farewell game [Day 2 - Shot through the H

Postby Tsukune » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:56 pm

Double post sorry. But unless I missed dsomeyhing and these people at edead I'm mostly suspicious of cow, arkus and ayan hart for overall what they have said and accused etc.
User avatar
Tsukune
[Forum Mafia I] Winner
[Forum Mafia I] Winner
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:14 pm

Re: SFM 4: Guzames Farewell game [Day 2 - Shot through the H

Postby TheCow » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:57 pm

Ayan is dead :distracted
User avatar
TheCow
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
 
Posts: 2335
Joined: Sun May 04, 2014 6:30 pm

Re: SFM 4: Guzames Farewell game [Day 2 - Shot through the H

Postby Sturps » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:57 pm

arcthurus wrote:(double post, sorry)
Sturps, you said you had suspicions on who the NE could be. Mind saying it, or would it not be beneficial to the town?


Incase it wasn't obvious, my NE read is on Cow.
Image

#POSSIBILITIES PTSD Survivor.
Please wow with caution and at your own risk.
May or may not be insane.
Batteries not included.

Highest Overwatch SR: 3975 (S5)

Spoiler: ~~~ thE poSsIbiliTies aRe coMpLex ~~~
User avatar
Sturps
Mafioso
Mafioso
 
Posts: 1404
Joined: Tue May 20, 2014 11:15 pm
Location: Watchpoint: Gibraltar (GMT+10)

Re: SFM 4: Guzames Farewell game [Day 2 - Shot through the H

Postby xXxAQUAxXx » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:59 pm

Sturps wrote:
arcthurus wrote:(double post, sorry)
Sturps, you said you had suspicions on who the NE could be. Mind saying it, or would it not be beneficial to the town?


Incase it wasn't obvious, my NE read is on Cow.

You too? I guessed he was jester the minute he said, "Well I guess there is no evidence against me :noworries".

As punishment cow, you come second when it comes to lynching :D
User avatar
xXxAQUAxXx
Patron
Patron
 
Posts: 1071
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:51 pm
Location: Forcing children to kill each other... In a forum far far away.

Re: SFM 4: Guzames Farewell game [Day 2 - Shot through the H

Postby Arcthurus » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:59 pm

Tsukune wrote:Double post sorry. But unless I missed dsomeyhing and these people at edead I'm mostly suspicious of cow, arkus and ayan hart for overall what they have said and accused etc.


Why would you suspect Ayanhart? :? She was pretty contributive D1.


Spoiler: Image

Art Count: 3
Spoiler: Cyrus & Horane

---
Aeolus & Phoenix

---
Xero & (Priest)
User avatar
Arcthurus
Mafioso
Mafioso
 
Posts: 1448
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:41 pm
Location: (-03:00 UTC/GMT)

Re: SFM 4: Guzames Farewell game [Day 2 - Shot through the H

Postby Tsukune » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:00 pm

So my bet is arkus and cow, and now that I think about it maybe guazame, because it being here s farewell game they would want to give him a fun role
User avatar
Tsukune
[Forum Mafia I] Winner
[Forum Mafia I] Winner
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:14 pm

Re: SFM 4: Guzames Farewell game [Day 2 - Shot through the H

Postby xXxAQUAxXx » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:01 pm

Tsukune wrote:So my bet is arkus and cow, and now that I think about it maybe guazame, because it being here s farewell game they would want to give him a fun role

Tsukune they dont pick the roles. They are completly random :/
User avatar
xXxAQUAxXx
Patron
Patron
 
Posts: 1071
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:51 pm
Location: Forcing children to kill each other... In a forum far far away.

Re: SFM 4: Guzames Farewell game [Day 2 - Shot through the H

Postby Guzame » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:02 pm

....Wow, you really are paying close attention to this game aren't you?

Guzame wrote:If you are too busy with real life or are simply not interested in playing this game, please ask for a replacement. There are plenty of people who would gladly take your place in the backup list.
User avatar
Guzame
Jailor
Jailor
 
Posts: 768
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:36 am

Re: SFM 4: Guzames Farewell game [Day 2 - Shot through the H

Postby Tsukune » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:02 pm

xXxAQUAxXx wrote:
Tsukune wrote:So my bet is arkus and cow, and now that I think about it maybe guazame, because it being here s farewell game they would want to give him a fun role

Tsukune they dont pick the roles. They are completly random :/

That's what they want you to think
User avatar
Tsukune
[Forum Mafia I] Winner
[Forum Mafia I] Winner
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:14 pm

Re: SFM 4: Guzames Farewell game [Day 2 - Shot through the H

Postby Sturps » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:02 pm

Tsukune wrote:So my bet is arkus and cow, and now that I think about it maybe guazame, because it being here s farewell game they would want to give him a fun role


I don't think ObiWan would incorporate bias into the rolelist.
Image

#POSSIBILITIES PTSD Survivor.
Please wow with caution and at your own risk.
May or may not be insane.
Batteries not included.

Highest Overwatch SR: 3975 (S5)

Spoiler: ~~~ thE poSsIbiliTies aRe coMpLex ~~~
User avatar
Sturps
Mafioso
Mafioso
 
Posts: 1404
Joined: Tue May 20, 2014 11:15 pm
Location: Watchpoint: Gibraltar (GMT+10)

Re: SFM 4: Guzames Farewell game [Day 2 - Shot through the H

Postby Guzame » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:04 pm

xXxAQUAxXx wrote:
Tsukune wrote:So my bet is arkus and cow, and now that I think about it maybe guazame, because it being here s farewell game they would want to give him a fun role

Tsukune they dont pick the roles. They are completly random :/


Yes, roles are picked at random. Although I admit I thought Obi gave me this role on purpose for a minute when I got the very role that I told him was broken in Episode one because of the investigation results pretty much confirming each player the investigator looked at. Good thing the Investigator died on N1. :lol
User avatar
Guzame
Jailor
Jailor
 
Posts: 768
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:36 am

Re: SFM 4: Guzames Farewell game [Day 2 - Shot through the H

Postby Arcthurus » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:05 pm

Tsukune wrote:So my bet is arkus and cow, and now that I think about it maybe guazame, because it being here s farewell game they would want to give him a fun role


So your only reason to be suspicious of Guz is because this is his farewell game? :roll: That is pretty...well, it's not smart.

Tsukune wrote:That's what they want you to think


...
Spoiler: Image


Spoiler: Image

Art Count: 3
Spoiler: Cyrus & Horane

---
Aeolus & Phoenix

---
Xero & (Priest)
User avatar
Arcthurus
Mafioso
Mafioso
 
Posts: 1448
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:41 pm
Location: (-03:00 UTC/GMT)

Re: SFM 4: Guzames Farewell game [Day 2 - Shot through the H

Postby Sturps » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:06 pm

Arckas, hey!
Look here!

Sturps wrote:Discussion:
1) Who to lynch and why?
2) Who should the Doctor and Transporter consider targetting?
3) Who is acting off to you?
[/quote]
Image

#POSSIBILITIES PTSD Survivor.
Please wow with caution and at your own risk.
May or may not be insane.
Batteries not included.

Highest Overwatch SR: 3975 (S5)

Spoiler: ~~~ thE poSsIbiliTies aRe coMpLex ~~~
User avatar
Sturps
Mafioso
Mafioso
 
Posts: 1404
Joined: Tue May 20, 2014 11:15 pm
Location: Watchpoint: Gibraltar (GMT+10)

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests