SFM79 | Shia LaBeouf FM | END (Shia Shines On)

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: SFM79 | Shia LaBeouf FM | Day 6 (The end is Shia-ning)

Postby Yosh1123 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:37 pm

also gg
Yosh1123
Civilian
Civilian

Postby Yosh1123 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:37 pm

I will vote nolynch to the end in honor of you cob o7
Yosh1123
Civilian
Civilian

Postby lemonader666 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:38 pm

Demons? Demons.

you can email me at lemonader666@gmail.com if need be
lemonader666
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby Yosh1123 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:39 pm

lemonader666 wrote:Demons? Demons.

yeah me too :(
Yosh1123
Civilian
Civilian

Postby JacksonVirgo » Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:40 pm

Sorry yosh lol, we killed over since it was either them or you and we needed to know
Pronouns - They/Them

On-site FM Record: 11-0-11
Spoiler: Latest Town Game: VFM75 - Citizen - Win
Latest Scum Game: SFM79 - Coroner - Win
Latest Neutral Game: SFM72 - Failed Assassin - Win
Last updated 02.12.20 AEST
JacksonVirgo
Sheriff
Sheriff

Postby Yosh1123 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:41 pm

well if cob hasn't changed his vote by now I should probably just concede and let it end already? in the wise words of jacksonvirgo, "there's no use delaying it."
Yosh1123
Civilian
Civilian

Postby Yosh1123 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:41 pm

JacksonVirgo wrote:Sorry yosh lol, we killed over since it was either them or you and we needed to know

why are you sorry for that I put 0 effort into this game
Yosh1123
Civilian
Civilian

Postby cob709 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:42 pm

lemonader666 wrote:Demons? Demons.

D I D S O M E O N E S A Y D E M O N S ?
I SEE ALL
cob709
Mayor
Mayor

Postby JacksonVirgo » Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:44 pm

Can we end the game even if my buddies haven’t voted because they eventually will
Pronouns - They/Them

JacksonVirgo
Sheriff
Sheriff

Postby Yosh1123 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:44 pm

this ^
Yosh1123
Civilian
Civilian

Postby Yosh1123 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:44 pm

where do I concede
Yosh1123
Civilian
Civilian

Postby cob709 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:44 pm

proceeds to betray the mafia
I SEE ALL
cob709
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Yosh1123 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:45 pm

I mean ig cob could always just change to nolynch and troll the game to the very end
Yosh1123
Civilian
Civilian

Postby Yosh1123 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:45 pm

cob709 wrote:proceeds to betray the mafia

:eyes:
Yosh1123
Civilian
Civilian

Postby Yosh1123 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:48 pm

Goodbye my lover
Goodbye my friend
You have been the one
You have been the one for me
Yosh1123
Civilian
Civilian

Postby lemonader666 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:50 pm

Do not post.

lemonader666
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

4am

Postby lemonader666 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:53 pm

A weary-eyed Lyra makes her way down the staircase, making sure that sleepiness did not interfere with her motor skills. As she enters the dim foyer, she looks out the window at the crisp night sky. The moonlight pours into the room, leaving enough light to guarantee a safe venture to the kitchen. Entering the room, she gives the light switch a flick, letting the light deplete the darkness from the room.

She walks to the sink and grabs a pot from the rack overhead, taking a moment to look at the reflection in the pot’s shiny covering. Staring back at her was a tired and worn-out mare. Her usual neatly-tucked mane was out of place and ravaged wildly on her head, showing clear signs of stress and lack of sleep. She rips her sight from the reflection and partially fills the pot with water before leaving the sink.

Placing the pot down on top of the stove, Lyra ignites the pilot to start the boil. That’s all it took to make the motionless water move rapidly: A small flame. She prepares the contents for this accursed late night snack. Reaching into the refrigerator, she grabs the carton of milk with a magical aura, laying her eyes upon the white liquid inside. It smacks against the sides of the cardboard container, splashing about with neither care nor remorse. It was neither spoiled nor fresh; it had been the fridge for about three days now. Lyra continues to watch the liquid stir as she moves the container towards her prep station. Placing the milk container down on the counter, she opens the cabinets in search of her utensils. A measuring cup, a heatproof bowl, a wooden spoon: they were all essential to prepare this “fourth meal”.

She peers into the pantry, looking desperately for the most important parts of the concoction. Without them, the pudding was null. Digging into the cabinet of food, she pushes aside boxes of spaghetti, bags of flour, and canisters of spices before finding the ingredients she needed most: cornstarch and a bar of chocolate. Levitating the necessities with her magical grip, she proceeds to bring them to her small work station. She grabs the measuring cup, carefully measuring out the desired amount of ingredients to make a bowl of pudding.

Placing the contents into the bowl, Lyra begins stirring them together, ensuring that everything was evenly distributed. She takes the bowl and places it over the now boiling water, making sure not to drop it inside the pot. The chocolate begins to melt, changing the white mixture into a murky brown. Change is important; it meant that things are progressing forward. But that didn’t necessarily mean that the progress was good. One time, Lyra allowed the chocolate to sit for too long, which resulted in the chocolate melting, but not in a desirable way. From that day on, she learned that progress is to be monitored to ensure that there are no mistakes. If only she had learned that years ago.

The brown is now turning into a darker shade, evenly spreading across the pudding. Lyra’s belly begins to rumble, practically begging for the pudding. “In due time,” she tells her stomach, as if it were a pony itself. “Patience is key.” The stomach ceases its impatient growls and casually waits for its meal to be finished. A small pitter patter echoes throughout the room, ringing in the mare’s ears. Bonbon must be awake, wondering where Lyra had run off to. She does not take her focus off the pudding as the sound of hooves clopping come down the stairs. Lyra continues to stir the delicious treat as Bonbon enters the room, confusion spread across her face.

“Lyra?” she whispers, looking at the mare with concern. “What are you doing?” Lyra mentally scoffs, thinking about how ignorant of a question that was. The action was being committed before her eyes! How could she not see it?

“Making chocolate pudding,” Lyra grunts, not taking an eye off of the bowl. The liquid was now thick and ready for consumption, yet she continued to stir it without a care. Bonbon looks over at the clock on the wall inside the kitchen, checking the time.

“It’s four o’clock in the morning. Why in Equestria are you making chocolate pudding?” Lyra holds back the urge to yell at this point. Did she not see that chocolate pudding was an essential part of her life? She couldn’t begin to even understand her love- neigh! Her need for chocolate pudding. It is such a complex concoction, yet simple to make! Just its existence brings questions to the mind. Is it a liquid, or is it a solid? Who thought of creating such a thing? These thoughts ravage the mare’s mind, as if life itself revolved around the snack! Chocolate pudding is love! Chocolate pudding is life!

Then it hit her. The realization is like a cart smashing into a wall at a hundred miles an hour. How could she not see it all this time? Her life didn’t revolve around pudding. Pudding is just a treat! A delicious, simple treat. Nothing more, nothing less. The moment brought an ache to her heart. If chocolate pudding isn’t a necessity, what purpose did she have in life? What did she have to live for?

Staring into the center of the mixture, she stops her stirring. Lyra refuses to remove her eyes from it; it is like losing sight of a lover. Bonbon raises an eyebrow, wondering what is taking Lyra so long to respond. At that point, Lyra didn’t want to say it, but she has to. They always say that the most important part of overcoming a problem is admitting that you have a problem. Without showing a shred of emotion, she continues to stare down into the late night snack. Bonbon takes a step back, scared of her friend’s expression, but does not leave. The words leave Lyra’s lips with a monotonous ring.

“Because I’ve lost control of my life.”

lemonader666
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Re: SFM79 | Shia LaBeouf FM | END (Shia Shines On)

Postby ElusiveBelle » Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:07 am

Game Over!

The Mafia Shia's have achieved Majority and are Victorious.
The SK has failed to take out everyone else, they lose
The Town has failed to oust all evil in the town, they lose

Winners:
Crimson97 (
EqsyLootz
JacksonVirgo
EvilDeanius0

cob709
tiltedcomedian

Losers:
hereisme
0verki11
kosmo16
dolphina
watchme1
Ezradekezra
MichaelgRook
KalegNar
Thauy
Cenvil2
SparkingJay
Chemist1422
polypies73

murat1996/yosh1123

The RoleCards:
Spoiler:
Actual Cannibal Shia LaBeouf (Actual Cannibal Shia LaBeouf song)
"Wait! He isn't dead! Shia Surprise!"

Once this game you will revive one day/night after your death depending on when you die.
If you are lynched you will revive at the start of the next day.
If you are night killed you will revive at the start of the next night.

You win with Town Shias
You must eliminate all Mafia Shias
You must eliminate all Neutral Shias

Motivational Shia (Just Do It! Video)
"Yesterday you said tomorrow! Just Do It!"

Twice you may motivate one Shia to do their job better than ever, however you may not motivate the same Shia twice.

If they have limited charge ability will grant one extra charge, if they have infinite charge they may pick two targets instead of one. The charge will be wasted on Shia's inapplicable for Motivation so be careful, you will not be told if it succeeds or not.

You win with Town Shias

Charlie Countryman (Charlie Countryman)
"Enjoy your new mates and your recreational drugs and the rest of it while you can. God knows it can all turn into blood in a blink of an eye."

Each night you may choose to partake in some questionable substances together with another Shia, effectively roleblocking them.

You win with Town Shias

Kale Brecht (Disturbia)
"I've seen a lot. I mean, not like that, not, I mean..."

Each night you may watch another Shia and see who they visit if anyone.

You win with Town Shias

Cody Maverick (Surfs Up)
"I've been surfing ever since I can remember. It's hard to imagine any part of my life when I wasn't surfing."

2 Times you may choose to go surfing during the night instead of going home.
You will not be able to be targeted while you are surfing.

You win with Town Shias

Eric (The Shooting AKA Dear Sister)
"MMMMMM whatcha saaaaaaay....."

Once during the day you may shoot and kill another Shia.
If you shoot a town Shia they will get to choose another Shia to shoot and kill.
If they shoot a town Shia as well, both will turn and shoot you.
If you shoot a Mafia or Neutral Shia, you must choose a second Shia to shoot and kill.
If your second shot hits the same alignment as the first, both will in turn and shoot you as well.

Choose your shots carefully.

You win with Town Shias

Chas Kramer (Constantine)
"Right, John, you did tell me to move it, but if you would have told me there was a three hundred pound mirror you were dropping with a pissed-off demon, I would have moved it further, John!"

Each night you may take another Shia out for a ride protecting them from any harmful actions.

You win with Town Shias

Jerry Shaw (Eagle Eye)
"Jerry Shaw, you have been activated. Your compliance is vital."

Each night you may use Eagle Eye to investigate one other Shia.
You will be told if they have "malicious intent" or not.
Any action against the town as a whole will be considered "malicious".

You win with Town Shias

Francis Ouimet (The Greatest Game Ever Played)
"... And if Mr. Ouimet wins tomorrow, it's because he's the best, because of who he is. Not who his father was, not how much money he's got, because of who he bloody is! And I'll thank you to remember that."

Being the up and coming underdog that you are, once per game you may call a three way golfing tournament "gladiate" with the one getting the most votes being eliminated.

You win with Town Shias

Jake (American Honey)
"You know what Darth Vader looks like beneath that mask? He's a skeleton. Just like the rest of us."

Being borderline psychotic and protective you choose to protect one other Shia each night.
Should that Shia be attacked you and the attacker will die.

You win with Town Shias

Max Petroni (Charlie's Angels)
"I think she's trying to kill us."

You are in the witness protection program and your safety is of top priority.
If you are killed the next day phase is skipped.
4 random Town Shias will be told who you are, the start of the game will also announce that a "Beloved Princess" is in play.

You win with Town Shias

He Will Not Divide Us (Political Shia)
"HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US acts as a show of resistance or insistence, opposition or optimism, guided by the spirit of each individual participant and the community."

Each Night you may stand strong together with another Shia in protest against those against the Town.
If the Shia you stand with cannot win with town they will destroy your Protest and you will leave the Town.

You win with Town Shias

Eddie Walker (Tru Confessions)
"I'm REAL different! I wanna be the same as everybody else."

Due to your childlike personality your actions can be perceived as questionable. You will be seen as "suspicious" to investigatives.

You win with Town Shias

Louis Stevens (Even Stevens)
"Ren, I'm your brother, and I love messin' with you. But I would never do anything to hurt you."

Your habit of pranks makes you impulsive to visit each night however as you only pull a harmless prank that leaves no feedback and does nothing.

You win with Town Shias

Henry Jones III (Indiana Jones)
"Don't be a child. Find something to fight with."

Each Day you may lasso one Shia and hold them throughout the night.
They will be unable to act in any way and you will protect them from any attacks but your own.
They may choose to send you a 1000-character message as a defense.
You may choose to kill this Shia as your factional kill, this does not pierce immunity and can still be healed.
You are night immune.

You win with Mafia Shias
You must reach Parity with Town Shias
You must Eliminate all Neutral Shias

Stanley Yelnats (Holes)
"Yeah, my no-good-dirty-rotten-pig-stealing-great-great-grandfather, that's who it is."

Each night you may go digging in any dead Shia's grave, you will receive their full rolecard.

You win with Mafia Shias

Sam Witwicky (Transformers)
"You A-holes are in trouble now. Gentlemen, I want to introduce you to my friend, Optimus Prime."

With the aid of the autobots you will absorb a charge of any action that targets you.
If you don't currently hold any abilities you may visit to absorb an ability from the player you target.

Each night you may use one ability you have banked.

You may bank up to 3 abilities total at any given time and may only bank each ability once.

You win with Mafia Shias

Jack Bondurant (Lawless)
"No, it's just a matter of perspective. I'm just doing what any man around here would do if he had the same strength of character."

Being a lawless moonshiner that you are you know a few things about a few different jobs.

Each night you may use one of your abilities and each may be used once.
-Roleblock
-Consig Check
-Doctor heal
-Ninja kill

You win with Mafia Shias

No Longer Famous Shia
"I am no longer famous."

You have been through the highs and lows of your career and now you want to put it all behind you as you are no longer famous, however you still remember fondly back on your most favorite role that you're known for.

Each night you may reach out to one of your past selves and control them to target who you want instead in an attempt to relive your former glory days.
Your target will be told they were controlled.

You also share a neighborhood with another Shia.

You must eliminate all Town Shias
You win with Mafia Shias
You win with Neutral Shias

Ben Shepard (The Company You Keep)
“Secrets are a dangerous thing, Ben. We all think we want to know them, but if you've kept one to yourself, you come to understand that doing so, you may learn something about someone else, but you also discover something about yourself.”

Each Night you may give one message to the host to post annonymously at day start.
You may also select one Shia each night and receive their rolecard at the end of the night.
Keeping good company, you share a neighborhood with another Shia.

Each day you may message the host one message to anonymously send to another Shia.

You must eliminate all Town Shias
You win with Mafia Shias
You win with Neutral Shias

Jacob Moore (Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps)
"If it weren't for people who took risks, where would we be in this world?"

With your vasts amounts of money nothing is out of your reach.

Each night with your vast amounts of money you can put out a hit on another Shia and they will be taken out by the end of the night. Money never sleeps and neither do you, not until you reach the top.
You are immune at night.

You must eliminate everyone else aligned with Town, Mafia, or has their own agenda

Spoiler: Fake Claims:
Henry Jones III (Indiana Jones)
"Don't be a child. Find something to fight with."

Each Day you may lasso one Shia and hold them throughout the night.
They will be unable to act in any way and you will protect them from any attacks but your own.
They may choose to send you a 1000-character message as a defense.
Three times you may choose to kill the Shia you hold, but will lose remaining charges should you kill a Town Shia

You win with Town Shias

Doesn't change, town equivalent works just as good.

Stanley Yelnats (Holes)
"Yeah, my no-good-dirty-rotten-pig-stealing-great-great-grandfather, that's who it is."

Each night you may go digging in any dead Shia's grave, you will receive their full rolecard.

You win with Town Shias

Again doesn't change as town equivalent is just as good and dead roles can also be claimed among mafia team.

Sam Witwicky (Transformers)
"You A-holes are in trouble now. Gentlemen, I want to introduce you to my friend, Optimus Prime."

With the power of your autobot friend, once you can take on the role of a dead town Shia. You will receive the rolecard of your chosen Shia to take over as and continue as their role.

Choose carefully.

You win with Town Shias

Jack Bondurant (Lawless)
"No, it's just a matter of perspective. I'm just doing what any man around here would do if he had the same strength of character."

You're strong and resilient, able to protect those you have interest in. Each night you may target a player to protect them.

However with the law after you, if you get targeted both you and your target will die.

You win with Town Shias

No Longer Famous Shia
"I am no longer famous."

Each night you may visit another Shia in town just to reminisce about one of your past roles or activities.

You will scare off one Shia with ill intent that visits your target.
You will only be informed if you scare away a Shia who had killing intentions.
Should your target be visited by multiple Shias with malicious intent, only one Shia will flee unless they have been scared by you in a prior night. (Mafia Deception > Witch/Escort/Consort > Killing Roles)
Shias that use charges will still consume them upon being frightened off.

You win with Town Shias

Ben Shepard (The Company You Keep)
“Secrets are a dangerous thing, Ben. We all think we want to know them, but if you've kept one to yourself, you come to understand that doing so, you may learn something about someone else, but you also discover something about yourself.”

Each Night you may give one message to the host to post annonymously at day start.
You may also send one Private message each day to a Shia of your choice.

You win with Town Shias

Jacob Moore (Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps)
"If it weren't for people who took risks, where would we be in this world?"

With your vasts amounts of money nothing is out of your reach.
You've been around people long enough to know their price and with their price comes secrets.
Each night you can buy off someone's secret and compare them to the secrets you got the previous night.
You will be told if there are connections between the Shias.

You win with Town Shias

spreadsheet
Maf/Dead/Spec Chat
NE Neighborhood Chat

The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth
ElusiveBelle
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
[Forum Mafia X] Winner

Postby JacksonVirgo » Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:09 am

Heyyyyyy that’s pretty gooood
Pronouns - They/Them

JacksonVirgo
Sheriff
Sheriff

Postby Ezradekezra » Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:11 am

Finally it's over
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Postby hereisme » Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:11 am

GG everybody
Now I really wish we had lynched me D1 and not Thauy.
Man, the ways the game could have changed to have TP on BP.

After cob got done killing 2304 and started open scumming,
My reads were great, just needed to switch Jackson with Over.
But then Ezra just kept healing Jackson...
Even on the night I got revived lol

GJ cob and Jackson

Yoshi- you should have picked your night kill better.
If I had a wish - that would have been it lol
You would have had a good chance to win.

Thauy- NEVER be inactive as such an important role.
That really F——-d our town so badly mate.
I mean, Over trying to self preserve helped that happen too.
We literally CFD’d that vote 4 times D1.
Who's the Wolf - mystery game with hidden WW attribute
http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/vi ... 25&t=69984
hereisme
Civilian
Civilian

Postby cob709 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:11 am

GG!
I SEE ALL
cob709
Mayor
Mayor

Postby cob709 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:13 am

hereisme wrote:After cob got done killing 2304 and started open scumming,

I assumed everyone knew I was scum, so I started trying to be distracting(which succeeded). Somehow, I wasn't lynched.
Must've been my incredibly high charisma.
I SEE ALL
cob709
Mayor
Mayor

Postby watchme1 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:14 am

This game goes to show that openwolfing is a legitimate tactic and that a 21 player FM should never be played on these f orums
FM Record - 26 Wins - 33 Losses - 7 Broke/Draw

Rip tosfm
watchme1
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner

Postby Ezradekezra » Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:17 am

hereisme wrote:But then Ezra just kept healing Jackson...
Even on the night I got revived lol

In my defense, I was witched on that night anyway
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads