XX10 | End

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: XX10 | End

Postby Royee » Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:11 am

kosmo16 wrote:
dolphina wrote:
cob709 wrote:
dolphina wrote:well, fuck guys

Spoiler: Also cob, I would like to deliver one message

im disappointed, you shot me because you thought I was a dumbass, think again

you're le dumbass >:3

I'm sorry T-T
i thought u were gonna try and lynch me

I was pushing GF, but then u were like "iF tHiS iS iNnO, wE cAn SaFeLy AsSuMe CoB iS eViL, rIgHt?"
and i predicted you were gonna be like "iF cOb WaS cOp, He WoUlD'nT sEe GoDfAtHeR aS gUiLtY!"
and that made me sad
so i shot you instead


You claimed tho
So that's fucking stupid
Ya should've shot kosmo or someone actually sus


I was suspicious? I rolled fb so I was actually careful.

yea
kosmo16 wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:>Imagine rolling GF against following PRs:

Escort
2xLookout
2xBodyguard
Vigilante

Like only utility of GF was immunity against vig
Which I used :)


> I saw mistakes of both sides are spoken, my opinion is both sides played very good . I was definitely The weakest chain of Mafia , which led to me being lynched Day 2 despite The attempt of others helping me.
And Yeah, #no_to_lolcatting
I Dont think Mafia made any clear mistakes after I died (maybe with The exception of dousing cob, I Seriously afraided from Bg going there.)
Town's mistakes were from Mechanichal play, which allowed Mafia to force a 5v1 endgame , which Sword finished off very good . Massclaim was unnecessary, without that Mafia PRs would be outranked by town ones at one point.

>GG to Everyone , good job, kosmo, Chem, and Sword, I feel I was carried.


Dousing doesn't count as attack so I wasn't afraid of bg.

I am certain it does count as attack
Forum Mafia W/L (All sites)
7/16

17.647% win rate on this site

Recent Town game - XX11
Recent Mafia game - VFM73
Recent Neutral game - 17B
User avatar
Royee
Easter 2020 Winner
Easter 2020 Winner
 
Posts: 213
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:11 pm
Location: UTC +3

Re: XX10 | End

Postby kosmo16 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:20 am

Royee wrote:
kosmo16 wrote:
dolphina wrote:
cob709 wrote:
dolphina wrote:well, fuck guys

Spoiler: Also cob, I would like to deliver one message

im disappointed, you shot me because you thought I was a dumbass, think again

you're le dumbass >:3

I'm sorry T-T
i thought u were gonna try and lynch me

I was pushing GF, but then u were like "iF tHiS iS iNnO, wE cAn SaFeLy AsSuMe CoB iS eViL, rIgHt?"
and i predicted you were gonna be like "iF cOb WaS cOp, He WoUlD'nT sEe GoDfAtHeR aS gUiLtY!"
and that made me sad
so i shot you instead


You claimed tho
So that's fucking stupid
Ya should've shot kosmo or someone actually sus


I was suspicious? I rolled fb so I was actually careful.

yea
kosmo16 wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:>Imagine rolling GF against following PRs:

Escort
2xLookout
2xBodyguard
Vigilante

Like only utility of GF was immunity against vig
Which I used :)


> I saw mistakes of both sides are spoken, my opinion is both sides played very good . I was definitely The weakest chain of Mafia , which led to me being lynched Day 2 despite The attempt of others helping me.
And Yeah, #no_to_lolcatting
I Dont think Mafia made any clear mistakes after I died (maybe with The exception of dousing cob, I Seriously afraided from Bg going there.)
Town's mistakes were from Mechanichal play, which allowed Mafia to force a 5v1 endgame , which Sword finished off very good . Massclaim was unnecessary, without that Mafia PRs would be outranked by town ones at one point.

>GG to Everyone , good job, kosmo, Chem, and Sword, I feel I was carried.


Dousing doesn't count as attack so I wasn't afraid of bg.

I am certain it does count as attack


Then pog.
Legacy Season Rank: Master
Season One Rank: Master
Season Two Rank: Diamond
Season Three Rank: Master
Season Four Rank: Master
User avatar
kosmo16
Vigilante
Vigilante
 
Posts: 685
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:37 am

Re: XX10 | Day 2

Postby kosmo16 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:35 am

kosmo16 wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
Hellosither wrote:
TheDebil wrote:i think chemist ccing was a dumb move and wolfy since uzay is either cit or wolf

chemist ccing was not a dumb move from v!pov considering there was a 92.4% objective chance that murat was wolf from v!chemist pov

that's why calculating everything is stupid


Imagine get fried by Mafia Firebrand.


This was a scumslip :)
Legacy Season Rank: Master
Season One Rank: Master
Season Two Rank: Diamond
Season Three Rank: Master
Season Four Rank: Master
User avatar
kosmo16
Vigilante
Vigilante
 
Posts: 685
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:37 am

Re: XX10 | Day 3

Postby kosmo16 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:45 am

jucktropy wrote:Red check on kosmo


Btw juck your fps was so bad that after reading this single post I was spamming on Mafia chat that you are 100 % Lookout.
Legacy Season Rank: Master
Season One Rank: Master
Season Two Rank: Diamond
Season Three Rank: Master
Season Four Rank: Master
User avatar
kosmo16
Vigilante
Vigilante
 
Posts: 685
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:37 am

Re: XX10 | End

Postby cob709 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:11 am

dolphina wrote:
cob709 wrote:
dolphina wrote:well, fuck guys

Also cob, I would like to deliver one message

im disappointed, you shot me because you thought I was a dumbass, think again

you're le dumbass >:3

I'm sorry T-T
i thought u were gonna try and lynch me

I was pushing GF, but then u were like "iF tHiS iS iNnO, wE cAn SaFeLy AsSuMe CoB iS eViL, rIgHt?"
and i predicted you were gonna be like "iF cOb WaS cOp, He WoUlD'nT sEe GoDfAtHeR aS gUiLtY!"
and that made me sad
so i shot you instead


You claimed tho
So that's fucking stupid
Ya should've shot kosmo or someone actually sus

ye but i was trying to get people to post their reads so i can have something to do
but nobody said anything, so i chose to random shoot
sorry
Image
User avatar
cob709
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 253
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:44 am

Re: XX10 | Day 3

Postby Royee » Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:01 am

kosmo16 wrote:
jucktropy wrote:Red check on kosmo


Btw juck your fps was so bad that after reading this single post I was spamming on Mafia chat that you are 100 % Lookout.

if it is juck i disagree
Forum Mafia W/L (All sites)
7/16

17.647% win rate on this site

Recent Town game - XX11
Recent Mafia game - VFM73
Recent Neutral game - 17B
User avatar
Royee
Easter 2020 Winner
Easter 2020 Winner
 
Posts: 213
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:11 pm
Location: UTC +3

Re: XX10 | End

Postby Royee » Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:02 am

cob709 wrote:
dolphina wrote:
cob709 wrote:
dolphina wrote:well, fuck guys

Also cob, I would like to deliver one message

im disappointed, you shot me because you thought I was a dumbass, think again

you're le dumbass >:3

I'm sorry T-T
i thought u were gonna try and lynch me

I was pushing GF, but then u were like "iF tHiS iS iNnO, wE cAn SaFeLy AsSuMe CoB iS eViL, rIgHt?"
and i predicted you were gonna be like "iF cOb WaS cOp, He WoUlD'nT sEe GoDfAtHeR aS gUiLtY!"
and that made me sad
so i shot you instead


You claimed tho
So that's fucking stupid
Ya should've shot kosmo or someone actually sus

ye but i was trying to get people to post their reads so i can have something to do
but nobody said anything, so i chose to random shoot
sorry

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=99610
Forum Mafia W/L (All sites)
7/16

17.647% win rate on this site

Recent Town game - XX11
Recent Mafia game - VFM73
Recent Neutral game - 17B
User avatar
Royee
Easter 2020 Winner
Easter 2020 Winner
 
Posts: 213
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:11 pm
Location: UTC +3

Re: XX10 | End

Postby Cenvil2 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:28 pm

Dota was so close...

Some mechanical tells, which might have helped.

Chemist claimed he rbed me. (he immediatly would caught on a lie if I was cop or tracker, so that was definetly not a lie.)
Conclusion:
Mafia probably thought I was softing PR.
Sword expressed that he knew about my D1 "Slips". (or at least a mafia definetly noticed those.)
But both dota and Sparking were both genuinly surprised about my TK claim D3.
And I already cleared ED myself...
So Sword was the only one who I might have reconsider, if I survive.

(also Sword claimed at least one time during D1, that he is sure someone has shooting power from town, combining with the mafia team, it would have been a hard guess, but it was a loose connection to coming up with it.)
User avatar
Cenvil2
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:55 am

Re: XX10 | Day 3

Postby jucktropy » Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:58 pm

kosmo16 wrote:
jucktropy wrote:Red check on kosmo


Btw juck your fps was so bad that after reading this single post I was spamming on Mafia chat that you are 100 % Lookout.


bruh it was actually me trying to figure the shit out kind of fps which kind of helped to know out the situation
ImageDark Wings Rise.Image


Spoiler: ImageRanked Elo 2500 Fav Town/NE Roles:
Investigator,Jester,Jailor,Transporter,VampireHunter,Witch

Fav Mafia/Coven/NK Roles:
Godfather,Blackmailer,Consort,WereWolf,Necromancer,PotionMasterImage

ImageDiscord:Scroller#4823Image
Spoiler: Image

User avatar
jucktropy
Halloween 2019 Winner
Halloween 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 175
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:31 am
Location: Mars

Re: XX10 | End

Postby dolphina » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:05 pm

cob709 wrote:
dolphina wrote:
cob709 wrote:
dolphina wrote:well, fuck guys

Also cob, I would like to deliver one message

im disappointed, you shot me because you thought I was a dumbass, think again

you're le dumbass >:3

I'm sorry T-T
i thought u were gonna try and lynch me

I was pushing GF, but then u were like "iF tHiS iS iNnO, wE cAn SaFeLy AsSuMe CoB iS eViL, rIgHt?"
and i predicted you were gonna be like "iF cOb WaS cOp, He WoUlD'nT sEe GoDfAtHeR aS gUiLtY!"
and that made me sad
so i shot you instead


You claimed tho
So that's fucking stupid
Ya should've shot kosmo or someone actually sus

ye but i was trying to get people to post their reads so i can have something to do
but nobody said anything, so i chose to random shoot
sorry


NO, THAT'S WRONG!
This statement contradicts your previous statement, therefore proving you are a dumbass.
As Kokichi may or may not have said, "As a liar, I know other liars all too well." Or something like that.

Ah, who am I kidding, arguing with a dumbass is a pointless endeavour.
I won't call you out on your dumbassery a lot... for now.
Hi. I'm Kokichi Oma, and you're watching Disney Channel.


My Discord server
(yes, Heli, I have discord now.)
My favorite DR female
My favorite DR male

(No, I don't ship these two, before you ask. Kindly shut the fuck up.)
PM me for my Discord!
User avatar
dolphina
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 481
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:33 pm
Location: Becoming one with Kokichi Oma

Re: XX10 | End

Postby Royee » Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:12 pm

Hellosither wrote:
Hellosither wrote:For anyone interested in these stats, I completed fully what cenvil was doing before with hopefully no mistakes

Mean amount of PRs: 3.9304

0 PRs occurs with chance 0.195%
1 PR occurs with chance 1.758%
2 PRs occurs with chance 9.373%
3 PRs occurs with chance 24.201%
4 PRs occurs with chance 33.024%
5 PRs occurs with chance 22.181%
6 PRs occurs with chance 8.0165%
7 PRs occurs with chance 1.1563%
8 PRs occurs with chance 0.09056%
9 PRs occurs with chance 0.001413%

Working in spoiler

Spoiler: 0ontl (9Ts)
00000 (0PR)
100% of 0 PR

1ontl (8Ts)
10000 (1 PR)
100% of 1 PR

2ontl (7Ts)
20000 (2PR)
11000 (2PR)
100% of 2 PR

3ontl (6Ts)
11100 (5*4*3/(2*3)= 10 possibilities, 3 PR)
21000 (5*4=20 possibilities, 3PR)
30000 (5 possibilities, 2 PR)

2 PR: 5/35, 3 PR: 30/35

4ontl (5Ts)
11110 (5*4*3*2/(2*3*4)=5 possibilities, 4 PR)
22000 (5*4/2=10 possibilities, 4 PR)
21100 (5*4*3/2=30 possibilities, 4 PR)
40000 (5 possibilities, 3 PR)
31000 (5*4=20P, 3 PR)

3PR: 25/70, 4PR: 45/70

5ontl (4Ts)
11111 (1 possibility, 5 PR)
22100 (5*4*3/2=30 possibilities, 5 PR)
21110 (5*4*3*2/(2*3)=20 possibilities, 5 PR)
32000 (5*4=20 possibilities, 4 PR)
31100 (5*4*3/2=30 possibilities, 4 PR)
41000 (5*4=20 possibilities, 4 PR)
50000 (5 possibilities, 3 PR)

3 PR: 5/126, 4 PR: 70/126, 5 PR: 51/126

6 ontl (3 Ts)
22200 (5*4*3/(2*3)=10 P, 6 PR)
22110 (5*4*3*2/(2*2)=30 P, 6 PR)
21111 (5 P, 6 PR)
33000 (5*4/2=20 P, 4 PR)
32100 (5*4*3=60 P, 5 PR)
31110 (5*4*3*2/(2*3)=20 P, 5PR)
42000 (5*4=20 P, 5 PR)
41100 (5*4*3/2=30 P, 5 PR)
51000 (5*4=20 P, 4 PR)
60000 (5 P, 3 PR)

3 PR: 5/220, 4 PR: 40/220, 5 PR: 130/220, 6 PR: 45/220

7ontl (2 Ts)
22210 (5*4*3/(2*3)=10 P, 7 PR)
22111 (5*4*3*2/2*2*3=10 P, 7 PR)
33100 (5*4*3/2=30 P, 5 PR)
32200 (30 P, 6 PR)
32110 (5*4*3*2/2=60 P, 6 PR)
31111 (5 P, 6 PR)
43000 (20 P, 5 PR)
42100 (60 P, 6 PR)
41110 (5*4*3*2/2*3=20 P, 6 PR)
52000 (20 P, 5 PR)
51100 (5*4*3/2=30 P, 5 PR)
61000 (20 P, 4 PR)
70000 (5 P, 4 PR)

4 PR: 25/320, 5 PR: 100/320, 6 PR: 175/320, 7 PR: 20/320

8ontl (1 T)
80000 (0P, reroll if 8+ same non-T)
71000 (20P, 5 PRs)
62000 (20P, 5 PRs)
61100 (5*4*3/2 = 30P, 5 PRs)
53000 (20P, 5 PRs)
52100 (5*4*3 = 60P, 6 PRs)
51110 (5*4*3*2/3*2) = 20P, 6 PRs)
44000 (10P, 6 PRs)
43100 (5*4*3 = 60P, 6 PRs)
42200 (5*4*3/2 = 30P, 7 PRs)
42110 (5*4*3*2/2 = 60P, 7 PRs)
41111 (5P, 7 PRs)
33200 (5*4*3/2 = 30P, 6 PRs)
33110 (5*4*3*2/2*2 = 30P, 6 PRs)
32210 (5*4*3*2/2 = 60P, 7 PRs)
32111 (5*4*3*2/3*2 = 20P, 7 PRs)
22220 (5P, 8 PRs)
22211 (5*4*3*2/3*2*2 = 10P, 8 PRs)

5 PR: 90/490, 6 PR: 210/490, 7 PR: 175/490, 8 PR: 15/490

9ontl (0 Ts)
90000 (0P, reroll if 8+ same non-T)
81000 (0P, reroll if 8+ same non-T)
72000 (20P, 6 PRs)
71100 (5*4*3/2 = 30P, 6 PRs)
63000 (20P, 5 PRs)
62100 (60P, 6 PRs)
61110 (5*4*3*2/3*2 = 20P, 6 PRs)
54000 (20P, 6 PRs)
53100 (60P, 6PRs)
52200 (5*4*3/2 = 30P, 7 PRs)
52110 (5*4*3*2/2 = 60P, 7 PRs)
51111 (5P, 7 PRs)
44100 (5*4*3/2 = 30P, 7 PRs)
43200 (60P, 7 PRs)
43110 (5*4*3*2/2 = 60P, 7 PRs)
42210 (60P, 8 PRs)
42111 (5*4*3*2/3*2 = 20P, 8 PRs)
33300 (5*4*3/3*2 = 10P, 6 PRs)
33210 (5*4*3*2/2 = 60P, 7 PRs)
33111 (5*4*3*2/2*3*2 = 10P, 7 PRs)
32220 (5*4*3*2/3*2 = 20P, 8 PRs)
32211 (5*4*3*2/2*2 = 30P, 8 PRs)
22221 (5P, 9 PRs)

5 PR: 20/690, 6 PR: 220/690, 7 PR: 315/690, 8 PR: 130/690, 9 PR: 5/690

0 PRs = 0.00195
1 PR = 0.017582
2 PR = 0.07031 + 0.16406*5/35 = 0.09373
3 PR = 0.16406*30/35 + 25/70*0.24609 + 5/126*0.24609 + 5/220*0.16406 = 0.24201
4 PR = 45/70*0.24609 + 70/126*0.24609 + 40/220*0.16406 + 25/320*0.07031 = 0.33024
5 PR = 51/126*0.24609 + 130/220*0.16406 + 100/320*0.07031 + 90/490*0.01758 + 20/690*0.00195 = 0.22181
6 PR = 45/220*0.16406 + 175/320*0.07031 + 210/490*0.01758 + 220/690*0.00195 = 0.080165
7 PR = 20/320*0.07031 + 175/490*0.01758 + 315/690*0.00195 = 0.011563
8 PR = 15/490*0.01758 + 130/690*0.00195 = 0.00090555
9 PR = 0.00195*5/690 = 0.000014130

Mean amount of PRs = 1*0.01758 + 2*0.09373 + 3*0.24201 + 4*0.33024 + 5*0.22181 + 6*0.080165 + 7*0.011563 + 8*0.00090555 + 9*0.000014130 = 3.93038

There is an average of approximately 3.93 PRs

what's kind of surprising is that the extreme end of the lower amount of PRs is not nearly as uncommon as the extreme end of the higher amount of PRs, and there's probably a greater general skew towards lower amounts of PRs than i initially thought

chance of 8 or 9 PRs is basically negligible but there's a slightly better chance for 0 PRs and the chance of 1 PR is far higher in comparison though still low

read my wall
Forum Mafia W/L (All sites)
7/16

17.647% win rate on this site

Recent Town game - XX11
Recent Mafia game - VFM73
Recent Neutral game - 17B
User avatar
Royee
Easter 2020 Winner
Easter 2020 Winner
 
Posts: 213
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:11 pm
Location: UTC +3

Re: XX10 | End

Postby Royee » Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:16 pm

Hellosither wrote:
Royee wrote:
Hellosither wrote:
Hellosither wrote:For anyone interested in these stats, I completed fully what cenvil was doing before with hopefully no mistakes

Mean amount of PRs: 3.9304

0 PRs occurs with chance 0.195%
1 PR occurs with chance 1.758%
2 PRs occurs with chance 9.373%
3 PRs occurs with chance 24.201%
4 PRs occurs with chance 33.024%
5 PRs occurs with chance 22.181%
6 PRs occurs with chance 8.0165%
7 PRs occurs with chance 1.1563%
8 PRs occurs with chance 0.09056%
9 PRs occurs with chance 0.001413%

Working in spoiler

Spoiler: 0ontl (9Ts)
00000 (0PR)
100% of 0 PR

1ontl (8Ts)
10000 (1 PR)
100% of 1 PR

2ontl (7Ts)
20000 (2PR)
11000 (2PR)
100% of 2 PR

3ontl (6Ts)
11100 (5*4*3/(2*3)= 10 possibilities, 3 PR)
21000 (5*4=20 possibilities, 3PR)
30000 (5 possibilities, 2 PR)

2 PR: 5/35, 3 PR: 30/35

4ontl (5Ts)
11110 (5*4*3*2/(2*3*4)=5 possibilities, 4 PR)
22000 (5*4/2=10 possibilities, 4 PR)
21100 (5*4*3/2=30 possibilities, 4 PR)
40000 (5 possibilities, 3 PR)
31000 (5*4=20P, 3 PR)

3PR: 25/70, 4PR: 45/70

5ontl (4Ts)
11111 (1 possibility, 5 PR)
22100 (5*4*3/2=30 possibilities, 5 PR)
21110 (5*4*3*2/(2*3)=20 possibilities, 5 PR)
32000 (5*4=20 possibilities, 4 PR)
31100 (5*4*3/2=30 possibilities, 4 PR)
41000 (5*4=20 possibilities, 4 PR)
50000 (5 possibilities, 3 PR)

3 PR: 5/126, 4 PR: 70/126, 5 PR: 51/126

6 ontl (3 Ts)
22200 (5*4*3/(2*3)=10 P, 6 PR)
22110 (5*4*3*2/(2*2)=30 P, 6 PR)
21111 (5 P, 6 PR)
33000 (5*4/2=20 P, 4 PR)
32100 (5*4*3=60 P, 5 PR)
31110 (5*4*3*2/(2*3)=20 P, 5PR)
42000 (5*4=20 P, 5 PR)
41100 (5*4*3/2=30 P, 5 PR)
51000 (5*4=20 P, 4 PR)
60000 (5 P, 3 PR)

3 PR: 5/220, 4 PR: 40/220, 5 PR: 130/220, 6 PR: 45/220

7ontl (2 Ts)
22210 (5*4*3/(2*3)=10 P, 7 PR)
22111 (5*4*3*2/2*2*3=10 P, 7 PR)
33100 (5*4*3/2=30 P, 5 PR)
32200 (30 P, 6 PR)
32110 (5*4*3*2/2=60 P, 6 PR)
31111 (5 P, 6 PR)
43000 (20 P, 5 PR)
42100 (60 P, 6 PR)
41110 (5*4*3*2/2*3=20 P, 6 PR)
52000 (20 P, 5 PR)
51100 (5*4*3/2=30 P, 5 PR)
61000 (20 P, 4 PR)
70000 (5 P, 4 PR)

4 PR: 25/320, 5 PR: 100/320, 6 PR: 175/320, 7 PR: 20/320

8ontl (1 T)
80000 (0P, reroll if 8+ same non-T)
71000 (20P, 5 PRs)
62000 (20P, 5 PRs)
61100 (5*4*3/2 = 30P, 5 PRs)
53000 (20P, 5 PRs)
52100 (5*4*3 = 60P, 6 PRs)
51110 (5*4*3*2/3*2) = 20P, 6 PRs)
44000 (10P, 6 PRs)
43100 (5*4*3 = 60P, 6 PRs)
42200 (5*4*3/2 = 30P, 7 PRs)
42110 (5*4*3*2/2 = 60P, 7 PRs)
41111 (5P, 7 PRs)
33200 (5*4*3/2 = 30P, 6 PRs)
33110 (5*4*3*2/2*2 = 30P, 6 PRs)
32210 (5*4*3*2/2 = 60P, 7 PRs)
32111 (5*4*3*2/3*2 = 20P, 7 PRs)
22220 (5P, 8 PRs)
22211 (5*4*3*2/3*2*2 = 10P, 8 PRs)

5 PR: 90/490, 6 PR: 210/490, 7 PR: 175/490, 8 PR: 15/490

9ontl (0 Ts)
90000 (0P, reroll if 8+ same non-T)
81000 (0P, reroll if 8+ same non-T)
72000 (20P, 6 PRs)
71100 (5*4*3/2 = 30P, 6 PRs)
63000 (20P, 5 PRs)
62100 (60P, 6 PRs)
61110 (5*4*3*2/3*2 = 20P, 6 PRs)
54000 (20P, 6 PRs)
53100 (60P, 6PRs)
52200 (5*4*3/2 = 30P, 7 PRs)
52110 (5*4*3*2/2 = 60P, 7 PRs)
51111 (5P, 7 PRs)
44100 (5*4*3/2 = 30P, 7 PRs)
43200 (60P, 7 PRs)
43110 (5*4*3*2/2 = 60P, 7 PRs)
42210 (60P, 8 PRs)
42111 (5*4*3*2/3*2 = 20P, 8 PRs)
33300 (5*4*3/3*2 = 10P, 6 PRs)
33210 (5*4*3*2/2 = 60P, 7 PRs)
33111 (5*4*3*2/2*3*2 = 10P, 7 PRs)
32220 (5*4*3*2/3*2 = 20P, 8 PRs)
32211 (5*4*3*2/2*2 = 30P, 8 PRs)
22221 (5P, 9 PRs)

5 PR: 20/690, 6 PR: 220/690, 7 PR: 315/690, 8 PR: 130/690, 9 PR: 5/690

0 PRs = 0.00195
1 PR = 0.017582
2 PR = 0.07031 + 0.16406*5/35 = 0.09373
3 PR = 0.16406*30/35 + 25/70*0.24609 + 5/126*0.24609 + 5/220*0.16406 = 0.24201
4 PR = 45/70*0.24609 + 70/126*0.24609 + 40/220*0.16406 + 25/320*0.07031 = 0.33024
5 PR = 51/126*0.24609 + 130/220*0.16406 + 100/320*0.07031 + 90/490*0.01758 + 20/690*0.00195 = 0.22181
6 PR = 45/220*0.16406 + 175/320*0.07031 + 210/490*0.01758 + 220/690*0.00195 = 0.080165
7 PR = 20/320*0.07031 + 175/490*0.01758 + 315/690*0.00195 = 0.011563
8 PR = 15/490*0.01758 + 130/690*0.00195 = 0.00090555
9 PR = 0.00195*5/690 = 0.000014130

Mean amount of PRs = 1*0.01758 + 2*0.09373 + 3*0.24201 + 4*0.33024 + 5*0.22181 + 6*0.080165 + 7*0.011563 + 8*0.00090555 + 9*0.000014130 = 3.93038

There is an average of approximately 3.93 PRs

what's kind of surprising is that the extreme end of the lower amount of PRs is not nearly as uncommon as the extreme end of the higher amount of PRs, and there's probably a greater general skew towards lower amounts of PRs than i initially thought

chance of 8 or 9 PRs is basically negligible but there's a slightly better chance for 0 PRs and the chance of 1 PR is far higher in comparison though still low

read my wall

yeah

finally
Forum Mafia W/L (All sites)
7/16

17.647% win rate on this site

Recent Town game - XX11
Recent Mafia game - VFM73
Recent Neutral game - 17B
User avatar
Royee
Easter 2020 Winner
Easter 2020 Winner
 
Posts: 213
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:11 pm
Location: UTC +3

Re: XX10 | End

Postby Royee » Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:25 pm

Hellosither wrote:
Royee wrote:finally

yeah

how was it
Forum Mafia W/L (All sites)
7/16

17.647% win rate on this site

Recent Town game - XX11
Recent Mafia game - VFM73
Recent Neutral game - 17B
User avatar
Royee
Easter 2020 Winner
Easter 2020 Winner
 
Posts: 213
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:11 pm
Location: UTC +3

Re: XX10 | End

Postby Royee » Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:31 pm

Hellosither wrote:
Royee wrote:
Hellosither wrote:
Royee wrote:finally

yeah

how was it

yeah

why
Forum Mafia W/L (All sites)
7/16

17.647% win rate on this site

Recent Town game - XX11
Recent Mafia game - VFM73
Recent Neutral game - 17B
User avatar
Royee
Easter 2020 Winner
Easter 2020 Winner
 
Posts: 213
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:11 pm
Location: UTC +3

Re: XX10 | End

Postby cob709 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:58 pm

dolphina wrote:
cob709 wrote:
dolphina wrote:
cob709 wrote:
dolphina wrote:well, fuck guys

Also cob, I would like to deliver one message

im disappointed, you shot me because you thought I was a dumbass, think again

you're le dumbass >:3

I'm sorry T-T
i thought u were gonna try and lynch me

I was pushing GF, but then u were like "iF tHiS iS iNnO, wE cAn SaFeLy AsSuMe CoB iS eViL, rIgHt?"
and i predicted you were gonna be like "iF cOb WaS cOp, He WoUlD'nT sEe GoDfAtHeR aS gUiLtY!"
and that made me sad
so i shot you instead


You claimed tho
So that's fucking stupid
Ya should've shot kosmo or someone actually sus

ye but i was trying to get people to post their reads so i can have something to do
but nobody said anything, so i chose to random shoot
sorry


NO, THAT'S WRONG!
This statement contradicts your previous statement, therefore proving you are a dumbass.
As Kokichi may or may not have said, "As a liar, I know other liars all too well." Or something like that.

Ah, who am I kidding, arguing with a dumbass is a pointless endeavour.
I won't call you out on your dumbassery a lot... for now.

i disagree because im correct in my reasoning
Image
User avatar
cob709
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 253
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:44 am

Re: XX10 | End

Postby dolphina » Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:01 pm

Royee wrote:
Hellosither wrote:
Royee wrote:
Hellosither wrote:
Royee wrote:finally

yeah

how was it

yeah

why

yeah
Hi. I'm Kokichi Oma, and you're watching Disney Channel.


My Discord server
(yes, Heli, I have discord now.)
My favorite DR female
My favorite DR male

(No, I don't ship these two, before you ask. Kindly shut the fuck up.)
PM me for my Discord!
User avatar
dolphina
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 481
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:33 pm
Location: Becoming one with Kokichi Oma

Re: XX10 | End

Postby dolphina » Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:13 pm

cob709 wrote:
dolphina wrote:
cob709 wrote:
dolphina wrote:
cob709 wrote:
dolphina wrote:well, fuck guys

Also cob, I would like to deliver one message

im disappointed, you shot me because you thought I was a dumbass, think again

you're le dumbass >:3

I'm sorry T-T
i thought u were gonna try and lynch me

I was pushing GF, but then u were like "iF tHiS iS iNnO, wE cAn SaFeLy AsSuMe CoB iS eViL, rIgHt?"
and i predicted you were gonna be like "iF cOb WaS cOp, He WoUlD'nT sEe GoDfAtHeR aS gUiLtY!"
and that made me sad
so i shot you instead


You claimed tho
So that's fucking stupid
Ya should've shot kosmo or someone actually sus

ye but i was trying to get people to post their reads so i can have something to do
but nobody said anything, so i chose to random shoot
sorry


NO, THAT'S WRONG!
This statement contradicts your previous statement, therefore proving you are a dumbass.
As Kokichi may or may not have said, "As a liar, I know other liars all too well." Or something like that.

Ah, who am I kidding, arguing with a dumbass is a pointless endeavour.
I won't call you out on your dumbassery a lot... for now.

i disagree because im correct in my reasoning


*Cut to me, pissed*
Spoiler: *Two Kokichis appear*

Why the fuck did you make is Kokichis?
I'm free, I'm freeeeeee!
Oh, uh, I just realized what we're supposed to do. Should we do a non-stop debate-type shtick?
I'M FREEEEEE- Oh, yeah.
Ah, fuck this. The dumbass is being a dumbass, we have to put him in his place.
No, that's wrong! (Counter break!) The dumbass is being a dumbass, but that doesn't necessarily mean we have to argue with him!
It's my turn to talk! (Argue break!) So you're saying the victim - uh, I mean, we didn- shouldn't fight against the culp- I mean, the dumbass?
I'll cut through your words! (Counter break!) The victim shows signs of struggle, trying to reach the logical conclusion. However, the dumbass culprit can't reach a logical conclusion, so that's why the victim was strangled with stupidity. That's what dumbasses are, idiot!
I agree with that! (Consent break!) So the culprit is you... cob709! You're the biggest dumbass here! Also, yeah, I agree with your statement.


Okay, yeah, I'm gonna ignore you
You're a dumbass and I can't reach a logical conclusion whilst up against a narcissist and a fool
Hi. I'm Kokichi Oma, and you're watching Disney Channel.


My Discord server
(yes, Heli, I have discord now.)
My favorite DR female
My favorite DR male

(No, I don't ship these two, before you ask. Kindly shut the fuck up.)
PM me for my Discord!
User avatar
dolphina
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 481
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:33 pm
Location: Becoming one with Kokichi Oma

Re: XX10 | End

Postby SparkingJay » Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:35 pm

The real W here was Uzay saying UwU and Poggers, so I can't complain

Image
User avatar
SparkingJay
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: XX10 | End

Postby watchme1 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:38 pm

SparkingJay wrote:The real W here was Uzay saying UwU and Poggers, so I can't complain


Poggers
FM Record- 19 Wins 21 Losses 7 Broken/draw


I suck at league
User avatar
watchme1
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 832
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:00 am
Location: In quarantine (GMT +10)

Re: XX10 | End

Postby Royee » Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:15 am

Hellosither wrote:
Royee wrote:
Hellosither wrote:
Royee wrote:
Hellosither wrote:
Royee wrote:finally

yeah

how was it

yeah

why

yeah

ok
Forum Mafia W/L (All sites)
7/16

17.647% win rate on this site

Recent Town game - XX11
Recent Mafia game - VFM73
Recent Neutral game - 17B
User avatar
Royee
Easter 2020 Winner
Easter 2020 Winner
 
Posts: 213
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:11 pm
Location: UTC +3

Re: XX10 | End

Postby kosmo16 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:29 am

Honestly I am not sure who had the edge in this game. Town?
Legacy Season Rank: Master
Season One Rank: Master
Season Two Rank: Diamond
Season Three Rank: Master
Season Four Rank: Master
User avatar
kosmo16
Vigilante
Vigilante
 
Posts: 685
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:37 am

Previous

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cenvil2, CheezePie, TheDebil, ZoruaLuhansk and 12 guests