XX10 | End

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: XX10 | End

Postby Chemist1422 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:52 pm

the nokill in F4 was an idea I came up with on like, N3

so
mist ~ she/they
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 966
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: XX10 | End

Postby Royee » Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:52 pm

i had a feeling that sword would flip red however the no kill was too odd
the self meta makes sword look bad
literally i am voicing it out each game.
conclusion, don't overthink and vote off these sort of stuff
Forum Mafia W/L (All sites)
7/16

17.647% win rate on this site

Recent Town game - XX11
Recent Mafia game - VFM73
Recent Neutral game - 17B
User avatar
Royee
Easter 2020 Winner
Easter 2020 Winner
 
Posts: 213
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:11 pm
Location: UTC +3

Re: XX10 | End

Postby TheDebil » Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:58 pm

also get clapped flake who needs math when u can lynch chemist
┌( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿/’̿’̿ ̿
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 380
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: XX10 | End

Postby watchme1 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:00 pm

If there was no kill or lynch for 3 days would we draw
FM Record- 19 Wins 21 Losses 7 Broken/draw


I suck at league
User avatar
watchme1
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 832
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:00 am
Location: In quarantine (GMT +10)

Re: XX10 | End

Postby UzayAltay » Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:27 pm

Good job , team.
Gg to everyone.
I have more words to say but I prefer to speak at the morning , but again, GG.
41-41 Spoiler: Town Games(22-27)

NFM50, NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E , NFM54 ,14H( AF ) ,14G , NFM 55 , NFM 56 , 15C , NFM 57,NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B , VFM36 , 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38 , NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII , 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C, VFM58, VFM59,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9,VFM71, VFM73, VFM74

Scum Games (18-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53 , VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E , 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
 
Posts: 626
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 10:17 am

Re: XX10 | End

Postby cob709 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:44 pm

Hellosither wrote:imo town didn't make any obvious blunders other than cob shooting dolphina. wolves did good at making sure the optimal options were usually the wrong ones and that's what made it close

nah
town won
Image
User avatar
cob709
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 253
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:44 am

Re: XX10 | End

Postby ICECLIMBERS » Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:22 pm

Swordsworth carrying as scum? 2020 really will be the end.
Spoiler: Image
in the distance the shelves
rode three shadows of blue
User avatar
ICECLIMBERS
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
 
Posts: 3021
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:50 pm
Location: Eastern Time

Re: XX10 | End

Postby ICECLIMBERS » Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:26 pm

Feel like nokilling in F4 is almost always the best play. Shift the dilemma onto town.

Spoiler:
dota2reporter wrote:
watchme1 wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
watchme1 wrote:something something

Me thinks s!dota would be all green with me getting lynched here. t!dota I feel would re-evaluate my lynch again before confirmation of wanting me dead

i never vote scum as scum except redchecks so im already lockclear


Uwu is this self meta I see xd

5 scum games on mafiauniverse, have yet to broken the rule

This veers into trust tell territory; I'd avoid making arguments like this.

Varanus wrote:actually there's probably a lot more to go back to the balance board for than just that, but I'll deal with that once I get to changing edge cases

Mean is 4.5 and standard deviation is 1.5, meaning that there's a ~2/3 chance of having 3-6, and having 8 is super rare.
I do think it's weird that if, say, a bodyguard had been a doctor instead mafia would've been up against 6 prs with only 1 kpn. Maybe make it some kind of factional ability, perhaps x-shot, or until a certain amount?
I like how neither scum nor town can know the true setup, only the constraints of it with enough information, which is unlike a matrix.
Spoiler: Image
in the distance the shelves
rode three shadows of blue
User avatar
ICECLIMBERS
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
 
Posts: 3021
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:50 pm
Location: Eastern Time

Re: XX10 | End

Postby Varanus » Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:27 pm

I met Swordsworth at an aquarium I was working at. He said, "Hey, how much do I have to pay you to let me swim in the shark tank?" I said, "Swordsworth, I respect you, but you know you wouldn't last ten minutes in that cage." He let out a deep sigh and said, "Would you say that to 2015 Swordsworth?"
You were expecting a decent signature...

BUT IT WAS ME! DIO!
User avatar
Varanus
FM Lead Moderator
FM Lead Moderator
 
Posts: 687
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:08 am
Location: Lurking

Re: XX10 | End

Postby ICECLIMBERS » Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:57 pm

Varanus wrote:I met Swordsworth at an aquarium I was working at. He said, "Hey, how much do I have to pay you to let me swim in the shark tank?" I said, "Swordsworth, I respect you, but you know you wouldn't last ten minutes in that cage." He let out a deep sigh and said, "Would you say that to 2015 Swordsworth?"

Image
Spoiler: you could do the same for me tbh
Spoiler: Image
in the distance the shelves
rode three shadows of blue
User avatar
ICECLIMBERS
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
 
Posts: 3021
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:50 pm
Location: Eastern Time

Re: XX10 | End

Postby Swordsworth » Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:09 pm

Why do I never get crippling migraines as town

this happened in dual mafia 2 as well
Spoiler: Somewhere beyond the sea
Somewhere waiting for me

S E N A T O R M E M E C H I N O
User avatar
Swordsworth
Patron
Patron
 
Posts: 1670
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:50 pm
Location: Sailing (UTC - 8)

Re: XX10 | End

Postby kosmo16 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:16 pm

Royee wrote:kosmo was obvious scum with how she had responded to my questions. no one bothered to read it.
i dont think town tried to play the game


People read it as desperate attempt to gete out of the situation and my answers were supporting this view. I intentionally scumslipped fb few times. Just for lolz. You could use that.
Legacy Season Rank: Master
Season One Rank: Master
Season Two Rank: Diamond
Season Three Rank: Master
Season Four Rank: Master
User avatar
kosmo16
Vigilante
Vigilante
 
Posts: 685
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:37 am

Re: XX10 | End

Postby kosmo16 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:18 pm

Hellosither wrote:the cob douse was stupidly reckless lol


Chemist's idea. I wasn't in mood to negotiate. At least I figured out that juck is lo.
Legacy Season Rank: Master
Season One Rank: Master
Season Two Rank: Diamond
Season Three Rank: Master
Season Four Rank: Master
User avatar
kosmo16
Vigilante
Vigilante
 
Posts: 685
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:37 am

Re: XX10 | End

Postby watchme1 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:19 pm

ICECLIMBERS wrote:
Varanus wrote:I met Swordsworth at an aquarium I was working at. He said, "Hey, how much do I have to pay you to let me swim in the shark tank?" I said, "Swordsworth, I respect you, but you know you wouldn't last ten minutes in that cage." He let out a deep sigh and said, "Would you say that to 2015 Swordsworth?"

Image
Spoiler: you could do the same for me tbh



Twas a chad move back in the day
FM Record- 19 Wins 21 Losses 7 Broken/draw


I suck at league
User avatar
watchme1
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 832
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:00 am
Location: In quarantine (GMT +10)

Re: XX10 | End

Postby Chemist1422 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:26 pm

kosmo16 wrote:
Hellosither wrote:the cob douse was stupidly reckless lol


Chemist's idea. I wasn't in mood to negotiate. At least I figured out that juck is lo.

I was running under the assumption that FB didn't die to bodyguard and never bothered to double-check it
mist ~ she/they
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 966
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: XX10 | End

Postby dolphina » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:58 pm

well, fuck guys

Also cob, I would like to deliver one message

Spoiler: im disappointed, you shot me because you thought I was a dumbass, think again

you're le dumbass >:3
Hi. I'm Kokichi Oma, and you're watching Disney Channel.


My Discord server
(yes, Heli, I have discord now.)
My favorite DR female
My favorite DR male

(No, I don't ship these two, before you ask. Kindly shut the fuck up.)
PM me for my Discord!
User avatar
dolphina
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 481
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:33 pm
Location: Becoming one with Kokichi Oma

Re: XX10 | End

Postby cob709 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:46 pm

dolphina wrote:well, fuck guys

Also cob, I would like to deliver one message

im disappointed, you shot me because you thought I was a dumbass, think again

you're le dumbass >:3

I'm sorry T-T
i thought u were gonna try and lynch me

I was pushing GF, but then u were like "iF tHiS iS iNnO, wE cAn SaFeLy AsSuMe CoB iS eViL, rIgHt?"
and i predicted you were gonna be like "iF cOb WaS cOp, He WoUlD'nT sEe GoDfAtHeR aS gUiLtY!"
and that made me sad
so i shot you instead
Image
User avatar
cob709
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 253
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:44 am

Re: XX10 | End

Postby Varanus » Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:46 pm

okay lisq
You were expecting a decent signature...

BUT IT WAS ME! DIO!
User avatar
Varanus
FM Lead Moderator
FM Lead Moderator
 
Posts: 687
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:08 am
Location: Lurking

Re: XX10 | End

Postby JacksonVirgo » Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:38 am

What a legend, after I saw mafia got pretty much chain fucked I thought this game was done for for mafia lel

On-site FM Record: 8-0-10
Spoiler: Latest Town Game: XX7 - Tracker/Detective/Sheriff/Lookout - Win
Latest Scum Game: 20H - Caporegime/Janitor - Loss
Latest Neutral Game: SFM72 - Failed Assassin - Win
Last updated 20.07.20 AEST


User avatar
JacksonVirgo
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 492
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:00 am
Location: Australia (AEST)

Re: XX10 | End

Postby dolphina » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:38 am

cob709 wrote:
dolphina wrote:well, fuck guys

Spoiler: Also cob, I would like to deliver one message

im disappointed, you shot me because you thought I was a dumbass, think again

you're le dumbass >:3

I'm sorry T-T
i thought u were gonna try and lynch me

I was pushing GF, but then u were like "iF tHiS iS iNnO, wE cAn SaFeLy AsSuMe CoB iS eViL, rIgHt?"
and i predicted you were gonna be like "iF cOb WaS cOp, He WoUlD'nT sEe GoDfAtHeR aS gUiLtY!"
and that made me sad
so i shot you instead


You claimed tho
So that's fucking stupid
Ya should've shot kosmo or someone actually sus
Hi. I'm Kokichi Oma, and you're watching Disney Channel.


My Discord server
(yes, Heli, I have discord now.)
My favorite DR female
My favorite DR male

(No, I don't ship these two, before you ask. Kindly shut the fuck up.)
PM me for my Discord!
User avatar
dolphina
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 481
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:33 pm
Location: Becoming one with Kokichi Oma

Re: XX10 | End

Postby kosmo16 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:24 am

dolphina wrote:
cob709 wrote:
dolphina wrote:well, fuck guys

Spoiler: Also cob, I would like to deliver one message

im disappointed, you shot me because you thought I was a dumbass, think again

you're le dumbass >:3

I'm sorry T-T
i thought u were gonna try and lynch me

I was pushing GF, but then u were like "iF tHiS iS iNnO, wE cAn SaFeLy AsSuMe CoB iS eViL, rIgHt?"
and i predicted you were gonna be like "iF cOb WaS cOp, He WoUlD'nT sEe GoDfAtHeR aS gUiLtY!"
and that made me sad
so i shot you instead


You claimed tho
So that's fucking stupid
Ya should've shot kosmo or someone actually sus


I was suspicious? I rolled fb so I was actually careful.
Legacy Season Rank: Master
Season One Rank: Master
Season Two Rank: Diamond
Season Three Rank: Master
Season Four Rank: Master
User avatar
kosmo16
Vigilante
Vigilante
 
Posts: 685
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:37 am

Re: XX10 | End

Postby dolphina » Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:30 am

kosmo16 wrote:
dolphina wrote:
cob709 wrote:
dolphina wrote:well, fuck guys

Spoiler: Also cob, I would like to deliver one message

im disappointed, you shot me because you thought I was a dumbass, think again

you're le dumbass >:3

I'm sorry T-T
i thought u were gonna try and lynch me

I was pushing GF, but then u were like "iF tHiS iS iNnO, wE cAn SaFeLy AsSuMe CoB iS eViL, rIgHt?"
and i predicted you were gonna be like "iF cOb WaS cOp, He WoUlD'nT sEe GoDfAtHeR aS gUiLtY!"
and that made me sad
so i shot you instead


You claimed tho
So that's fucking stupid
Ya should've shot kosmo or someone actually sus


I was suspicious? I rolled fb so I was actually careful.


You acted off, it was a little stiff and forced
Hi. I'm Kokichi Oma, and you're watching Disney Channel.


My Discord server
(yes, Heli, I have discord now.)
My favorite DR female
My favorite DR male

(No, I don't ship these two, before you ask. Kindly shut the fuck up.)
PM me for my Discord!
User avatar
dolphina
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 481
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:33 pm
Location: Becoming one with Kokichi Oma

Re: XX10 | End

Postby kosmo16 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:36 am

dolphina wrote:
kosmo16 wrote:
dolphina wrote:
cob709 wrote:
dolphina wrote:well, fuck guys

Spoiler: Also cob, I would like to deliver one message

im disappointed, you shot me because you thought I was a dumbass, think again

you're le dumbass >:3

I'm sorry T-T
i thought u were gonna try and lynch me

I was pushing GF, but then u were like "iF tHiS iS iNnO, wE cAn SaFeLy AsSuMe CoB iS eViL, rIgHt?"
and i predicted you were gonna be like "iF cOb WaS cOp, He WoUlD'nT sEe GoDfAtHeR aS gUiLtY!"
and that made me sad
so i shot you instead


You claimed tho
So that's fucking stupid
Ya should've shot kosmo or someone actually sus


I was suspicious? I rolled fb so I was actually careful.


You acted off, it was a little stiff and forced


Like majority of my Town games :)
Legacy Season Rank: Master
Season One Rank: Master
Season Two Rank: Diamond
Season Three Rank: Master
Season Four Rank: Master
User avatar
kosmo16
Vigilante
Vigilante
 
Posts: 685
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:37 am

Re: XX10 | End

Postby UzayAltay » Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:45 am

>Imagine rolling GF against following PRs:

Escort
2xLookout
2xBodyguard
Vigilante

Like only utility of GF was immunity against vig
Which I used :)


> I saw mistakes of both sides are spoken, my opinion is both sides played very good . I was definitely The weakest chain of Mafia , which led to me being lynched Day 2 despite The attempt of others helping me.
And Yeah, #no_to_lolcatting
I Dont think Mafia made any clear mistakes after I died (maybe with The exception of dousing cob, I Seriously afraided from Bg going there.)
Town's mistakes were from Mechanichal play, which allowed Mafia to force a 5v1 endgame , which Sword finished off very good . Massclaim was unnecessary, without that Mafia PRs would be outranked by town ones at one point.

>GG to Everyone , good job, kosmo, Chem, and Sword, I feel I was carried.
41-41 Spoiler: Town Games(22-27)

NFM50, NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E , NFM54 ,14H( AF ) ,14G , NFM 55 , NFM 56 , 15C , NFM 57,NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B , VFM36 , 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38 , NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII , 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C, VFM58, VFM59,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9,VFM71, VFM73, VFM74

Scum Games (18-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53 , VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E , 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
 
Posts: 626
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 10:17 am

Re: XX10 | End

Postby kosmo16 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:05 am

UzayAltay wrote:>Imagine rolling GF against following PRs:

Escort
2xLookout
2xBodyguard
Vigilante

Like only utility of GF was immunity against vig
Which I used :)


> I saw mistakes of both sides are spoken, my opinion is both sides played very good . I was definitely The weakest chain of Mafia , which led to me being lynched Day 2 despite The attempt of others helping me.
And Yeah, #no_to_lolcatting
I Dont think Mafia made any clear mistakes after I died (maybe with The exception of dousing cob, I Seriously afraided from Bg going there.)
Town's mistakes were from Mechanichal play, which allowed Mafia to force a 5v1 endgame , which Sword finished off very good . Massclaim was unnecessary, without that Mafia PRs would be outranked by town ones at one point.

>GG to Everyone , good job, kosmo, Chem, and Sword, I feel I was carried.


Dousing doesn't count as attack so I wasn't afraid of bg.
Legacy Season Rank: Master
Season One Rank: Master
Season Two Rank: Diamond
Season Three Rank: Master
Season Four Rank: Master
User avatar
kosmo16
Vigilante
Vigilante
 
Posts: 685
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:37 am

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CheezePie and 11 guests