SFM73 | That Which Came After | Game Over!

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: SFM73 | That Which Came After | Day 5 (Lost Guardian)

Postby ElusiveBelle » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:56 am

Actually I want to know if ICE can block a kill or not
Image

The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth
User avatar
ElusiveBelle
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 6:47 pm
Location: Some Strange Land Between Sanity and Creativity

Re: SFM73 | That Which Came After | Day 5 (Lost Guardian)

Postby SirCakez » Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:13 pm

it could just be 12v3 and swords has learned from his balance mistakes
Image

Image

Gobln wrote:FurCakez isn't so great? Are you kidding? When was the last time you saw a player with such an ability in Forum Mafia? Cakez takes the game in another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a player with his skill and passion for the game again. gobln breaks records. FurCakez breaks the rules.
User avatar
SirCakez
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner
 
Posts: 1086
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:44 pm
Location: Above the clouds <3

Re: SFM73 | That Which Came After | Day 5 (Lost Guardian)

Postby xXIllegalPotatoXx » Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:14 pm

Hey guys, here's a 100% way to kill scum.

If you think I'm town vote sparking.
Favorite Roles:Survivor, Necromancer, Jailor, Plaguebearer,(even though it never wins.)Executioner,
Worst/Most boring roles:Framer, Disguiser, Forger, Hex Master, Medium, Retributionist, Vigilante.

Image


Spoiler: Yes, I know my signature is unoriginal. Deal with it.
User avatar
xXIllegalPotatoXx
Lookout
Lookout
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:15 pm
Location: Somewhere on Planet Earth

Re: SFM73 | That Which Came After | Day 5 (Lost Guardian)

Postby SirCakez » Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:02 pm

why are you rushing this
Image

Image

Gobln wrote:FurCakez isn't so great? Are you kidding? When was the last time you saw a player with such an ability in Forum Mafia? Cakez takes the game in another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a player with his skill and passion for the game again. gobln breaks records. FurCakez breaks the rules.
User avatar
SirCakez
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner
 
Posts: 1086
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:44 pm
Location: Above the clouds <3

Re: SFM73 | That Which Came After | Day 5 (Lost Guardian)

Postby ElusiveBelle » Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:05 pm

Boi, I thought I told you to unvote.
Ain't playing with you lad, unvote or I'm voting you.
Same with Sparking
Image

The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth
User avatar
ElusiveBelle
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 6:47 pm
Location: Some Strange Land Between Sanity and Creativity

Re: SFM73 | That Which Came After | Day 5 (Lost Guardian)

Postby SparkingJay » Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:09 pm

ElusiveBelle wrote:For the record, everyone visits Cakez tonight, at least one of you is faking your element and that's fact. I'm more than sure multiple are, so if you're not on Cakez tonight you will be lynched.

I don't trust Cakez but PoEing without them and Potato still solves a lot

Potato claims they can't visit and Cakez is the target,
so if either of them is the element you said wasn't mentioned then that's another mess that needs solving.

Image
User avatar
SparkingJay
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 292
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM73 | That Which Came After | Day 5 (Lost Guardian)

Postby SparkingJay » Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:11 pm

ElusiveBelle wrote:Boi, I thought I told you to unvote.
Ain't playing with you lad, unvote or I'm voting you.
Same with Sparking

What's the point in this?
I'd be surprised if Mafia couldn't organise a hammer on me for over 24 hours

Image
User avatar
SparkingJay
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 292
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM73 | That Which Came After | Day 5 (Lost Guardian)

Postby SparkingJay » Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:12 pm

ElusiveBelle wrote:Also here's the bigger question right now.

Who did Debil protect? I highly doubt they protected Sparking after the last flip, i also doubt they would protect Potato or Cakez, slightly leaning to include ICE in that.

You, probably.

Image
User avatar
SparkingJay
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 292
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM73 | That Which Came After | Day 5 (Lost Guardian)

Postby SparkingJay » Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:16 pm

xXIllegalPotatoXx wrote:Hey guys, here's a 100% way to kill scum.

If you think I'm town vote sparking.

I love that you randomly came out of nowhere and started hardpushing

Image
User avatar
SparkingJay
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 292
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM73 | That Which Came After | Day 5 (Lost Guardian)

Postby ElusiveBelle » Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:24 pm

SparkingJayYT wrote:
ElusiveBelle wrote:For the record, everyone visits Cakez tonight, at least one of you is faking your element and that's fact. I'm more than sure multiple are, so if you're not on Cakez tonight you will be lynched.

I don't trust Cakez but PoEing without them and Potato still solves a lot

Potato claims they can't visit and Cakez is the target,
so if either of them is the element you said wasn't mentioned then that's another mess that needs solving.

Indeed but if everyone else proves themselves then it solves itself.

One scum is iron and if nobody else that visits is that it's 50/50 between Cakez and Potato. That's simple enough to handle tomorrow.

If any claimed element doesn't visit, I'll know.

ElusiveBelle wrote:SirCakez - Gravity
ICECLIMBERS - Psionics
cmitc1 - water
xXIllegalPotatoXx - earth
SparkingJayYT - Sand
ElusiveBelle - stone
Bottlenose - shadow


So long as we lynch correctly today it's game over tomorrow. All scum will be as good as outed
Image

The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth
User avatar
ElusiveBelle
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 6:47 pm
Location: Some Strange Land Between Sanity and Creativity

Re: SFM73 | That Which Came After | Day 5 (Lost Guardian)

Postby SparkingJay » Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:28 pm

ElusiveBelle wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:
ElusiveBelle wrote:For the record, everyone visits Cakez tonight, at least one of you is faking your element and that's fact. I'm more than sure multiple are, so if you're not on Cakez tonight you will be lynched.

I don't trust Cakez but PoEing without them and Potato still solves a lot

Potato claims they can't visit and Cakez is the target,
so if either of them is the element you said wasn't mentioned then that's another mess that needs solving.

Indeed but if everyone else proves themselves then it solves itself.

One scum is iron and if nobody else that visits is that it's 50/50 between Cakez and Potato. That's simple enough to handle tomorrow.

If any claimed element doesn't visit, I'll know.

ElusiveBelle wrote:SirCakez - Gravity
ICECLIMBERS - Psionics
cmitc1 - water
xXIllegalPotatoXx - earth
SparkingJayYT - Sand
ElusiveBelle - stone
Bottlenose - shadow


So long as we lynch correctly today it's game over tomorrow. All scum will be as good as outed

That's assuming mafia are unable to multi-task.

Image
User avatar
SparkingJay
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 292
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM73 | That Which Came After | Day 5 (Lost Guardian)

Postby ElusiveBelle » Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:51 pm

Even if they do show up it will still be the wrong element assuming mafia went with their fake claims which seems highly likely right now. Since none claimed Iron which visited watch.
Image

The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth
User avatar
ElusiveBelle
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 6:47 pm
Location: Some Strange Land Between Sanity and Creativity

Re: SFM73 | That Which Came After | Day 5 (Lost Guardian)

Postby ICECLIMBERS » Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:55 pm

Spoiler: For what it's worth I'm not vanilla, and given how my role works I doubt actions hold permanence after death (re: chemist frame). Also Sparking is claiming a different result on Potato and Potato is voting him without a quickhammer, so.
But if anybody else votes he'll selfhammer before we can do anything. And I'm not townreading people for voting sparking here, like
xXIllegalPotatoXx wrote:If you think I'm town vote sparking.

you do realize you can both be scum, right?

If Elusive is town Debil probably protected him? If Elusive is scum he just died normally.

Bottlenose wrote:if cmitc's role is real i need to talk with swords

I don't think it's real and either he's scum or misunderstood his own role.
The latter sounds strange but this is the same guy who spelled it "mantre" I don't think attention to detail is a strong suit.
ElusiveBelle wrote:Actually I want to know if ICE can block a kill or not

presumably
SirCakez wrote:it could just be 12v3 and swords has learned from his balance mistakes

Swords hosted a Bionicle-themed 15p SFM in the past with 3 mafia and a NE. He loves neutrals, look at CFM12 with its 5 neutrals, and Sparking wouldn't pull this stunt if he were that far away from parity. Either there's a neutral or it's 4 mafia. Not like it's a bad idea to assume that anyway.
ElusiveBelle wrote:
xXIllegalPotatoXx wrote:Alternative argument, you unvote now or I vote you.

I don't know if this is an attempt to act intimidating or not, but there isn't any reason not to lynch Sparking today.
He wants somebody to vote him so he can selfhammer.
ElusiveBelle wrote:For the record, everyone visits Cakez tonight, at least one of you is faking your element and that's fact. I'm more than sure multiple are, so if you're not on Cakez tonight you will be lynched.

Visiting Cakez would undo my prior action on him- not that helpful.
I think you need to realize at this point that you're not confirmed town and that you have to do more to convince those of us still alive tomorrow that you have the game solved and that you have identified scum.
I'd make a comment about multitasking but scum beat me to it.
It should be pretty obvious that I'm not lying about my ability and I have no reason to lie about element either. I don't think scum would lie either, aside from the strongman.
Scum have elements that they appear as and with claims and roles involving element appearances I doubt . An iron strongman would lie not because they could but because you would've outed them anyway. Bottle claimed element last so I'd place suspicion there.

Here are some preliminary thoughts going through Sparking's ISO:
Sparking not voting for Chemist at the last second to break a tie makes sense if he's mafia now that I think about it.
Page 2 of his ISO is mostly focused on Bottle. I'm tempted to say that they're not scum together but he dropped his Bottle read D2 it seems, while saying that it wasn't until D3 because of his "result."
D2 posts are mostly pushing me.
There's not much in his posts regarding cmitc (at least until today), Elusive, or SirCakez. He did give this one read on Cakez that I don't like.
There's a read relationship with Potato- he starts out by saying that he doesn't think Chemist and Potato are scum together. The rest is wavering between saying Potato being derpytown and putting suspicion on them.
I can bring up specific posts on this stuff later tonight, need to eat first.
Spoiler: Image
in the distance the shelves
rode three shadows of blue
User avatar
ICECLIMBERS
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
 
Posts: 3026
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:50 pm
Location: Eastern Time

Re: SFM73 | That Which Came After | Day 5 (Lost Guardian)

Postby SparkingJay » Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:58 pm

ElusiveBelle wrote:Even if they do show up it will still be the wrong element assuming mafia went with their fake claims which seems highly likely right now. Since none claimed Iron which visited watch.

I was mainly aiming it at 'all scum will be outed tomorrow'

Image
User avatar
SparkingJay
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 292
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM73 | That Which Came After | Day 5 (Lost Guardian)

Postby SparkingJay » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:01 pm

@Ice that makes no sense, if I had no intentions in voting Chemist I would not have posted that since that should have come back to bite me if all wagons remained tied at EoD.

Image
User avatar
SparkingJay
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 292
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM73 | That Which Came After | Day 5 (Lost Guardian)

Postby SparkingJay » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:04 pm

General consensus believes Bottle flips scum as well yet I was the one who tried to keep the Bottle wagon alive, give one good reason why the only pushes I made D1 were on both my 'buddies' and stop ignoring this.

Image
User avatar
SparkingJay
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 292
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM73 | That Which Came After | Day 5 (Lost Guardian)

Postby ICECLIMBERS » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:07 pm

I never started ignoring that but now I think I will.
Spoiler: Image
in the distance the shelves
rode three shadows of blue
User avatar
ICECLIMBERS
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
 
Posts: 3026
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:50 pm
Location: Eastern Time

Re: SFM73 | That Which Came After | Day 5 (Lost Guardian)

Postby SparkingJay » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:08 pm

ICECLIMBERS wrote:I never started ignoring that but now I think I will.

Logic: 1000

Image
User avatar
SparkingJay
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 292
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM73 | That Which Came After | Day 5 (Lost Guardian)

Postby SparkingJay » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:10 pm

Ice that post has no relevance to what I said, confbiasing over a mislynch is a shitty mindset.

Image
User avatar
SparkingJay
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 292
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM73 | That Which Came After | Day 5 (Lost Guardian)

Postby ICECLIMBERS » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:16 pm

I don't know what that means but you're not arguing in good faith. :wave:
Spoiler: Image
in the distance the shelves
rode three shadows of blue
User avatar
ICECLIMBERS
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
 
Posts: 3026
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:50 pm
Location: Eastern Time

Re: SFM73 | That Which Came After | Day 5 (Lost Guardian)

Postby SparkingJay » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:16 pm

You seem very convinced I am scum so place a vote.

Image
User avatar
SparkingJay
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 292
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM73 | That Which Came After | Day 5 (Lost Guardian)

Postby ICECLIMBERS » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:17 pm

I'm perplexed why Sparking would be the one to pull that gambit. Either he's partnered with people who were deepwolfing, or we were on track to lynch his buddies and he needed to sacrifice for them.
Spoiler: Image
in the distance the shelves
rode three shadows of blue
User avatar
ICECLIMBERS
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
 
Posts: 3026
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:50 pm
Location: Eastern Time

Re: SFM73 | That Which Came After | Day 5 (Lost Guardian)

Postby SparkingJay » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:26 pm

ICECLIMBERS wrote:I'm perplexed why Sparking would be the one to pull that gambit. Either he's partnered with people who were deepwolfing, or we were on track to lynch his buddies and he needed to sacrifice for them.

Sacrificing my position in the game to protect people who are in PoE sounds like a great idea.

Image
User avatar
SparkingJay
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 292
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM73 | That Which Came After | Day 5 (Lost Guardian)

Postby cmitc1 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:51 pm

when ice starts tinfoiling your town who is reading their rolecard wrong :BlobSad:
Image
User avatar
cmitc1
Arsonist
Arsonist
 
Posts: 2741
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:35 pm
Location: IDK

Re: SFM73 | That Which Came After | Day 5 (Lost Guardian)

Postby cmitc1 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:52 pm

bottle/sparking/cakez ?
Image
User avatar
cmitc1
Arsonist
Arsonist
 
Posts: 2741
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:35 pm
Location: IDK

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests